All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
3-19-10 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 107-0052, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

"APA hotel"
Good location. 5 mins slow walk to the subway. Lots of eateries around the hotel.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Edwin
"satisfied"
Location was great!
5 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Uncaring staff and dirty room - never again"
I have been visiting Japan for the past 20+ years - this was the first time I had ever had a dirty room. I complained to the staff who were not really interested - didn't even want to see the photo's I had take to explain the problem. Only when I spoke in Japanese did they offer to change my room. Not great but at least clean. I will not stay here again.
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Sorry state of rooms"
We stayed 5 days. Some times the AC was not working. They said that was because out side it was cold. We were told to open the window. We had no early intimation that the room was so small. No room even to keep the bags and move about.
6 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"A hotel."
The hotel's location was perfect - in between Akasaka-Mitsuke and Akasaka station - making travel extremely easy and all travel destinations (from Yokohama to the Sky Tree) within an hours' reach. The area is perfect for night owls, with tons of shops opened even 'til 12am. Don Quijote's Picasso opens until 5am, last I checked! As for the hotel itself, it is small, but as expected of a business hotel. Every thing was all right, and the staff were especially helpful. One tiny grumble is that the room smelled kinda weird, and needed quite a while for it to dissipate.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Averlyn
"convenient location"
good location - near Akasaka-Mitsuke subway station (5 mins walk), serviced by a few Tokyo subway lines, plenty restaurants and convenience stores nearby, small room.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
MC
MY
"ConvenientLocation with focused services"
Except the room is too small for us,the overall services especially the front desk employees are very helpful, we enjoyed our stay here.
4 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Lucky
"Nice hotel close to all sorts of shopping"
Lovely hotel with staff that are very accommodating. Great cafe on ground floor with good food and coffee. Would gladly stay there again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"an older APA Hotel."
I usually stay in an APA because I love the beds but this one is one of the older ones and was in below average condition with smaller than average room size. One point to note is the surrounding neighbourhood. After my long trip I needed a massage so I went a few doors up and saw a sign. It had a sign of a woman being massaged and foot rubs etc, so I thought why not. Unfortunately half an hour in she started to interfere with my undercarriage and it was all downhill from there. I kept asking her to massage my shoulders but she wouldn't stop going for my tallywacker and backdoor donut. Most awkward hour of my life. Turns out the area is pretty much a red light district.
3 night trip May 19, 2014
Small room but just great for the price Great location
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"City base."
Clean, compact room, good facilities. Ideal base to explore the city, and get over jetlag. Good location with restaurants and cafes in the surrounding streets and metro close by.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Tiny rooms"
Rooms are tiny, provide no comfort at all. No place to put your lagged. Bathroom is very small.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Small rooms"
Good for solo travel.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
SG
"Smelly room, lousy service"
This was my 6th time to Japan and I generally stay in Akasaka at various other hotels. I can say that this was the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in Japan. The rooms are exceptionally small and very well worn. The carpets in the rooms need a thorough industrial cleaning - the hotel has been neglected for a long time. There was an air purifiers/filter in the room but it was caked in dust and unusable. The room also claimed to include a humidifier, but all that was included was a small steamer unit that was part of the kettle and was more or less ineffective. I called reception to let them know i had laundry for pick up and they told me I had to bring it to the front desk(first time this has ever happened to me) and when my laundry was ready they made me pay for it before they gave it back and wouldn't let me charge it to my room. The room was very hot and I was informed that the cold controls were turned off for the season and i was forced to leave the window open and sleep with ear plugs because of the noise. And the washroom really smelled bad, as it didn't have adequate ventilation. It has a general toilet/outhouse smell and i left the door closed so the entire room didn't smell. I can't recommend this hotel unless your on a budget and only would like to stay one or two nights. The staff are quite pleasant and are helpful, but the state of the rooms does not justify the cost.
4 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
Ryan
Rooms were way too small, and front desk people unwilling to help with any issues we had
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
"OK stay"
Room was not clean when we arrive - for the 4 nights we stayed seems the carpet spot where it has dirt and stuff are still there. Dust on the edge of the desk are the same four nights we stayed. Bathroom and bed are cleaned though.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Room Size"
Rooms was too small. I transferred to a Hotel with bigger rooms,But service and cleanliness were good.
5 night family trip Dec 2, 2013
zurcca
PH
"Room smelled of cigarette smoke"
I was given a smokers room and it smelled of cigarettes. Room was small but sufficient. The bed and comforters was great , slept in comfort. This was better than the 4 star hotel I stayed in Bangkok. I am not sure why they allow guests to smoke in their rooms. If it weren't for the smoke smelling room it was perfect for the price considering its Tokyo.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
Victor
"Perfectly reasonable"
Basically fine if a bit expensive - but I did book a week before for a Saturday night. Rooms are small with pod type bathroom and no room to open a suitcase properly other than on the bed. Location is good, very near well connected metro stop - straight through to Shinjuku, Shibuya and Ginza - and with a selection of reasonable restaurants.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Tokyo for the first time"
The area was very safe to wander in, trying to find a place to eat. Being a business centre, on the weekend, it was pleasantly quiet for Tokyo. The room was similar to travelling in a trailer, and was confining for two people - but this was expected. Very clean, and the breakfast in the morning was more than adequate.
3 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
Joan
"inexpensive room in Tokyo"
Although cramped for space, the rooms were extremely clean, the staff friendly, and price extremely affordable for Tokyo. Breakfast in the morning was reasonable (booked with room), and easy to hop the subway.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Joan
"Japan style business hotel - great price inky room"
Newer hotel, excellent location, very reasonable price, rooms small so be ready. Bathroom features toto but step up small size as if in an RV. Staff helpful, speaks some English and this hotel is very close to airport limo bus pick up/ drop off-I block. Try AnAn restaurant , 1 block away- amazing home made tofu nice sake selection. I will stay again.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
"Over priced"
Extremely small room for that price.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Clean, no frills hotel at good location"
Tiny clean rooms...no frills. Location is great for business and sight seeing.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"small room, but good location"
Like most other APA hotels, the location is close to train or subway stations. And also similar is how small the rooms are. The hotel doesn't have do not disturb signs available to put on doors, so wake up calls from maids are unavoidable (and shouldn't be).
4 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
"Great location, but room was smaller than expected"
I suspect that this area of Tokyo is quite expensive because the room was much smaller / less luxurious than I had expected. The location however is ideal - very close to the subway and also a pretty little shrine across the main road. The hotel staff, like all in Japan, were exceptionally helpful and I cannot fault the hotel in any way. I think my expectations were a little high after moving to this hotel from another area of Tokyo, which is probably much cheaper (i.e. the same price hotel there had a much nicer / bigger room).
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
"Incredibly small room"
Location is great as it's close to subway and surrounded by lots of restaurants. However the room is way too small even by Tokyo standard. Fortunately I just stayed there for a night as transition and brought along a bag. Otherwise I really could not have opened a proper luggage in the room. I struggled to find a place to stand with my bag on the floor. It was also the only hotel among the three I had stayed in Tokyo which could not provide me with an adaptor - so make sure you bring your own or you couldn't charge your electronic appliance.
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2013
"Average"
The location of this hotel was good, near a subway, restaurants etc.. Other than that, not a. Whole lot more..
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2013
Great location !!! Would stay in this hotel again, but the room is too small.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
"Good location, average hotel"
Chose to stay at APA villa because it was close to my office and was one of the few hotel rooms available during my trip. The room is quite tiny as with most economy hotels in Tokyo. Chose to include breakfast in my room rate which was not a good idea. The breakfast selection is quite limited.
2 night business trip May 15, 2013
"Small"
Wow, this room was of at all what I expected. We stayed in a double room and it was SO small... Not just like yeah kinda small, but TINY. We couldn't even move past each other without one of us having to sit on the bed. There was definitely no room for two medium sized suitcases. The photos are deceiving. The bed was so weird we both sunk into the middle and ended up with really really sore backs! We were so disappointed with this hotel. They also only let us have one door key card. The only good thing about this hotel is it was clean and all the staff were nice. Either way, I would NEVER stay here again, I've stayed in roomier dorms. Sincerely
Other trip May 7, 2013
"good location"
Small rooms, very clean. Good location in the middle of Akasaka. Close to Midtown and Roppongi.
5 night trip Apr 25, 2013
PH
A bit bent out of shape, but really nice location. Close to Ginza and Marunouchi Lines.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
Nickname
"It is convenient to go to everywhere"
The room was very small, but close to the railway station. And lots of restaurants besides. It is convenient to go whatever in Tokyo. It is worth to take this price and have so many advantages.
3 night trip Feb 10, 2013
Cammy
"Great price, Great Location"
I stayed here with my girlfriend, it was one of many hotels we stayed in during our month trip of Japan and one of 3 hotels we stayed in Akasaka. This hotel had an amazing location, super close to the subway and surrounded by places to eat. The room had everything we needed with a great view overlooking the area from the 13th floor (this was a luxury as a lot of the other rooms in other hotels had frosted windows). Only downside to the room was size, it was small even by Tokyo standards however the window and outlook made it feel a lot less cramped. Given the size of the room and if travelling with your partner I would not recommend eating a spicy ramens from around the corner, my girlfriend was stinking up the place and it was a little hard to get away from her. Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly and could speak English perfectly. I would recommend this hotel but next time I will get my girlfriend a separate room.
Other trip Feb 3, 2013
Dwayne

"출장에 딱 좋은 호텔"
객실이 좁긴했지만 가격 생각하면 나쁘지 않은 수준입니다. 다만 객실에서 녹차 쩐내 같은 냄새가 좀 나더군요. 교통도 좋고 가격도 좋고 추천드립니다
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
KR
Området er fult av spisesteder, men disse er mest brukt av lokale forretningsmenn. Nær t-bane med god tilknytning
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Torgeir
"최고의 위치, 너무 작은 방"
위치는 매우 좋습니다. 긴자라인 이동이 용이하고, 아카사카미츠케 전철역과 도보 3분이고, 주변이 번화가입니다. 다만 일본임을 감안해도 룸의 크기가 너무 작아 불편합니다.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
"何の問題もなく快適です"
普通に快適だったのですが、素泊まり¥16800は高いと思いました。
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
JP
"Reasonable price when discounted"
Great location but room size is too small
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
HK
"In the heard of lively Akasaka Mitsuke"
Extremely well located, this hotel let you go wherever you want. Staff were polite but nothing special. APA is famous for small rooms. But I didn't really mind as a solo backpacker, there were no problem at all. APA is also famous for very good facilities: big TV screen, very nice bathroom equipment ....
1 night trip May 10, 2015
Alain
FR
"Hotels.comジャパンさん登録ホテルにも要注意"
 『がっかり! 二度と泊まりたくないホテル』でした。  部屋が超狭い(10㎡)、掃除が行き届いていない(湯沸しポット、バスタブ、ベット下、などホコリがいっぱい)、しかも料金が高い(素泊まりで21,600円税込)、ドリンクサービスなど何も無い、・・・こうしたホテルに泊まったのは初めてです。  Hotels.comジャパンさん登録のホテルでも、これからは気をつけます。
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
tadafusa
"還OK"
1.和車站非常近,搭車去哪裡都算方便 2.附近很多吃的,無論是甚麼料理,早餐的速食店和咖啡店都很多 3.出車站就有big camera 4.還有一間唐吉軻德 5.居住空間很小 6.菸味有點重 7.有提供瓶裝水 8.wifi穩定 大致還OK 如果只是需要地方睡覺 已經很夠了 每天都要整理行李 那就有點空間不夠 給4分^^(滿分5分的話)
4 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Yingchen
TW
"좋았습니다"
전철역에서도 가깝고 가격이 조금 센편인것 빼곤 시설도 좋고 주변에 맛집도 많고 좋았습니다
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
HYUNMI
"駅近くて便利、お値打ち"
立地もよく駅近くで便利です。 チェックイン前に荷物も預かっていただき助かりました。 お部屋もきれいでしたし、枕もよくて外泊で久しぶりにぐっすり眠れました。 浴槽の排水が悪かったですが、このお値段で全体からするとマイナス点でもないです。
1 night trip May 5, 2015
AYAKO
"対応が悪い"
トイレのカビ臭いは最悪で、フロントのサービスもあまりでした。 笑顔もなくて、まるでこちらが何か悪いことしたような対応でガッカリしました。
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"2%부족..."
위치는 정말 딱 좋아요~ 시내에 있어서 이동하기 편하고.. 빌딩들 밑에 아케이드나 주변편의시설은 정막 딱이네요 그러나.... 방이 정말 작아요.. 그거하나 좀 아쉽네요
4 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
sena
"狭い、高い"
狭い、高い、場所は便利、朝食はまぁまぁ
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"サービスと場所はよいのですが..."
2回使用しました。 いずれもサービスとアテンドはGood! 場所的にもGoodでしたが、部屋が狭すぎで、国外からの出張だったことからスーツケースを開ける場所に困りました。 今回使用した日本各地のホテルと比較して一番狭かったです。 コストパフォーマンス的にはもう少し安い必要性があるような気がします。 あと気になったのは、お風呂のカーテンがくさかったことと、床に女性の髪の毛の塊が結構落ちていたことです。 掃除がんばられているのは見ましたが、もうちょっとです。
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2015