Hotel New Hankyu Kyoto, Kyoto
Located in Kyoto (Shimogyo), Hotel New Hankyu Kyoto is close to Kyoto Tower, Higashi Honganji Temple, and Kiyomizu Temple. Also nearby are Nijo Castle and Sanjusangendo Temple.
The hotel offers 6 restaurants along with a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and concierge services. Onsite parking is offered for a surcharge.
The 323 guestrooms at Hotel New Hankyu Kyoto include coffee/tea makers and slippers. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $185
- Triple Room (Twin Room with 2 Single Beds and 1 Extra Bed)
- Twin Room (Single Use)
- Twin Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Economy Twin Room
- Connecting Twin Room
- Double Room, Non Smoking
- Twin Room (Sofa Bed), Non Smoking
- Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Deluxe Twin Room (Single Use), Non Smoking
- Double Room, Smoking
- Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Twin Room (Sofa Bed), Smoking
- Twin Room, Smoking
- Economy Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Economy Twin Room, Smoking
- Single Room, Non Smoking
- Single Room, Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 323 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
Nearby Three Star Kyoto hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 6 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service
- Meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 17
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Recently reviewed hotels in Kyoto
- Kyoto Royal Hotel & SpaFrom
"Very clean and welcoming hotel and rooms. One block from the subway system so very convenient for sightseeing. Beds are a little on the firm side and the room a bit stuffy for our…"Mar 7, 2015
- Kyoto Garden HotelFrom
"stayed 2 night [pros] single road x-ing from metro. awesome location. And there were a lot of izakayas serving great meals with relatively cheap price. service was great. they let…"Mar 7, 2015
- Hotel San CraneFrom
"We chose the San Crane because it was convenient to the subway station. There is nothing real "standoutish" about the hotel. Its Located on a busy street in a averge neighborhood.…"Mar 7, 2015
- Urban Hotel Minami KusatsuFrom
DiningBoulevard - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Loin - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Monselet - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Hakurakuten - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Reed - This tapas bar & restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel New Hankyu Kyoto, Kyoto’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel New Hankyu Kyoto Kyoto
- Hotel New Hankyu Kyoto
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Self parking costs JPY 1600 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2100 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.