All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Station 2, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place to stay!"
Beautiful hotel. Love the multiple pools. Great staff and service. I absolutely love the complimentary breakfast buffet! Everyday there is some food variations and it's so delicious! I prefer to eat at the hotel than out sometimes because the food is just better. I love the fresh juices and the pandan water too! The only downside is the limited free WiFi in the lobby area. There are some construction going on along side the hotel so it's quite noisy and disturbing at times. I enjoyed my stay overall
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Diem
"Shell and sand picking in the beach"
I loved the hotel staff, very friendly and accommodating especially Chary from the dining area.. They need to improve on very few staff that seems like they don't like their job like 1 person in the bar and another in the towel beach towel area. They also need to improve the beachfront, its dirty, so many seaweeds at least hire someone to scrape the seaweeds in their beachfront. The front desk should also inform all their guest about the "NO SHELLS/SAND PICKING or BUYING" because I had rough time in airport about the HUGE SHELL THAT I BOUGHT IN THE PUKA BEACH, they confiscated it and the one law inforcer also questioned us when we took a handful of sand in the beach. If shells are not allowed in the airport then they should arrest all the vendors that are selling it. and if sand is not allowed to be taken, the hotel/apartelle and condos should put a HUGE sign in the front desk.
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Fatima
"Nice and Easy"
I was pleasantly surprised with Hennan Garden Resort. I was a little worried at first because it is located in the busiest part of the beach - which is station 2. But the resort itself is secluded from that business, so it didn't bother me as much. Hennan is a great place for families with children, great pool, never crowded. Our transport from the airport to the hotel was seamless, although I think guests shouldn't be paying for it. For my husband and I, we paid 2,700 pesos for transport to and from the airport, so about 1,350 pesos/person. Hennan Garden is very safe with very hospitable staff. It really is like a home, away from home
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Irene
"Not a 5-Star Hotel"
Henan Garden Resort claims to be a five star hotel, but it's not. To begin, it doesn't offer spa services. They'll probably say that there is a spa next door at the Boracay Resort, but you have to leave your hotel and go into another hotel. And if you want to use the steam room/sauna, it's 500 pesos per hour. Also, they charge for internet usage. And considering how bad the internet was at the hotel, this is almost criminal. They frequently had to reboot the server. Since we stayed longer than 7 days, we got free wi-fi, but as I said, it was basically useless since it rarely connected. The hotel is fine. The pools are pretty, and the staff is great. My biggest complaint was having to wait until 4:30 or 5 PM to get the room cleaned. When you're out all day, you want to come back before dinner, relax, and shower before going out. Frequently this is when they wanted to clean the room - this is really annoying and to me unacceptable. If they don't have enough staff to clean the rooms before 2, they need to hire more. The rooms on the first floor with pool access seemed to be the last to be cleaned. Our room (118) also had the slowest hot water. I would have to turn the shower on 10 minutes before I wanted to use it. I felt horribly guilty wasting so much water, but it took that long for the water to heat up. The complimentary hotel breakfast is quite nice, but when they get crowded, the staff has trouble keeping up. Frequently the hot dishes are empty.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Great at this spot"
Great location, pools and awesome breakfast buffet.
3 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
Lowell
"Excellent hotel for a great value"
This hotel was not the 5 star resort some people are looking for but it was perfect for the price paid. I loved the location and the beach was beautiful as well as the pools and the hotel grounds. The food was ok nothing great but I wasn't expecting gourmet meals. The drinks at the pool bar were great and the 2 bartenders we spent most of our time with Cyril and Calvin were great! Completely attentive and customized any drink we asked for. Cyril even saw us at breakfast and sent us some fresh cut mangoes to the table since he remembered how much we loved them. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation to spend a couple days by the pool and the beach and not cost a fortune this is the place to go!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Robyn
Only two comments. First being our room was across from a construction site of another hotel also with dam roosters on the same block but this is the Philippines and out of the control of hennan. 2nd but only minor is that the breakfast served was mainly catering for the Asian people an addition of an english breakfast might benefit. But overall I would recommend hennan borocay. Brian Woodward.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
We stayed on the Island for 9 nights which was a perfect amount of time. Visit the local seafood market (Talipapa) as well as d'Mall. Kids enjoyed the various activities offered- Flyfish, Zipline, Zorb Ball, Jet skiing. Visit Puka Beach for a day- beautiful beach, excellent little shell markets (cheaper than White Beach markets). Drink cocktails on the beach from a little store next to Hennan Garden Resort- cheap and generous with their alcohol. Watch the sunset with a drink at Nigi Nigi's Bar.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Best Hotel in Boracay"
The Hotel was beautiful, the staff was great and the breakfast was assume. I would recommend anyone to stay at this Hotel. Hennan Gardens is one of the best in Boracay. If there is one thing they could improve on it would be to add more lounge chairs down at the beach.
4 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
jean
"Fun in Boracay"
We had a great time in Boracay. The Henann Resort was a great place to stay. Very nice pools, great breakfast buffett, close to the beach and great pool bar bartenders!!! We will stay there on the next trip also.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Hotel with great pools and close to beach"
This hotel is in a great location, with spacious rooms, great pools an grounds. My only complaint is the periodic sewage smell in the bathroom, and no free wi-fi in the rooms.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Rico
"Like the location"
I enjoyed my stay. Tried the breakfast buffet and liked the variety. Just disappointed that my pool access was not ready until hours after arrival and stayed in the other room we got with my group. I did not get my welcome fruits like the other room. I have to call several times to check how they respond. I got the welcome fruits the following day. Theres mold in the shower and took pictures of it.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Florante
Location is the best!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Comfort and seclusion but conveniently located!"
Nice friendly staff! Everything was good and enjoyed walking whenever we wanted to other areas near by like the beach, other restaurants, shops, etc. The Wave bar next to Regency hotel (a sister of hotel) was good. There is an amazing band, dinner buffet at this other hotel within a few minutes walk. The hotel could improve is the breakfast; but overall it was very good. Excellent value!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Damaris
"we loved it!"
Kids and I enjoyed the pool, the breakfast buffet, the ambiance, cleanliness, and overall experience.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Brenda G.
We have. Fun. And my kids. But the. Problem. Is the Enternet. IS NOT. VERY GOOd
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Excellent and Clean Hotel"
Outstanding staff, excellent breakfast buffet, spacious room and very clean hotel! Keep it up!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Joie
"Loved it!"
Amazing beds! Comfortable stay and poolside rooms.
3 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Very convenient location and friendly staff"
We were initially booked for the deluxe room, do not make that mistake!! Its actually the lowest class of rooms, when we requested to move and were willing to pay the difference, there was 100% occupancy the first 2 nights. We then transferred to the grand room, which are the new building blocks. The room was very modern unlike the deluxe room and the bathroom was clean and the shower door actually worked compared to the deluxe room. Besides from the room issue, the staff was super friendly and helpful, the hotel garden was absolutely stunning with the swimming pools. The wifi situation was slightly inconvenient, you had to pay if you were using it in the rooms but it was free in the lobby. The food selection at breakfast and dinner was small and limited but Boracay was so hot so we didn't really have an appetite anyways. It all worked out and I would definitely go back again!
Other trip May 8, 2014
Mary Lu
"great hotel"
located one minute from beach, great pool and pool access, great buffet, friendly staff, will return someday
3 night trip Apr 19, 2014
dave
"My Boracay get away"
I love the hotel and Boracay! I had sio much fun relaxing in daytime and enjoying the nightlife at night.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Lyn
"Wonderful vacation here in Boracay!"
Henann Garden will be my destination the next time I visit Boracay! Everything was superb, from the friendly and helpful staff, to the property amenities and location! The room rates are an amazing bargain for the level of service you receive at this hotel! They are doing it the RIGHT way! I would give this review 10 stars if I could. I'm extremely pleased with my stay there! I can't wait to go back!
7 night romance trip Apr 10, 2014
Dean
"Internet sucks"
Advertise with wifi but you need to go to lobby to have connection and you need to pay 100 pesos per hour if you want the connection in the room.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Teresita Dinzon
"Hotel Service was fantastic"
Nice resort. Stayed comfortably on resorts pool and ate good food at the food bar there, next to pool. Hotel/ Resort was not as close to beach as I thought. Be careful walking to McDonalds at night - outside the Hotel. Internet is not free in the hotel. Only if you sit in the front of the lobby. Staff was nice. Service provided by Fortune to link up with guide for activities outside resort was great.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Rocky
"priced high for condition"
Pools are nice. Room was old and in need of updating and repair. Wallpaper was peeling off and furniture was worn out and mis matched. For the price you would be better off in a tent
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"fantastic resort with great customer service"
fantastic location with excellent customer service especially the lobby, the main restaurant and pool staff (especially Ricky). the only problem was our suite was right across the construction of their new buildings which we were not informed prior to reservation.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Jane
"Beautiful resort with excellent customer service"
Best in customer service and hotel accommodation.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice for families- only small issues"
if you come with families, or a tour group, this resort is for you. we had minor ant problems- and after complaining were upgraded to the executive suite- and were happy that accomodations were made, as there were ants crawling around the room all around. Otherwise, pleasant stay, great hotel staff, but- not a place for young bachelors lookin' for fun
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Very nice property, but way too much construction"
Left another property to end our Boracay stay on a "high note" at the Garden Resort. The expensive first floor Jr. Suite was nice with a big bathroom and patio. Breakfast buffet was worth the cost and room service had above average food. Staff was very friendly. The only exception was the Omelette Kid. He was a true tool and seems to hate his job. Ridiculed the guests by making fun of them to the food runner that he was working with. Happened 3 days in a row, so I know it wasn't a rare occurrence. Anyhow, this is a great place to stay for a family. The pools are great for the kids. The big open property allows kids to roam and have some freedom. But for a romantic couple, I will go somewhere else quieter next time. Probably back to the cheaper place we left to come to the Garden Resort. It was better suited for adults. And, I won't have to watch the disgruntled Omelette Kid at work again!
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Vacation"
The hotel was nice. It seemed like it was under construction with the wood barriers. Other then that it was pleasent.
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
"Nice place to stay worth your money."
Like to see all staff working hard to keep the place net and clean. Very accommodating staff, food is ok and prices is reasonable. Like the heated pool if your tired of the salt water. The only thing I don't like is you have to pay for the wifi connection.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"Beautiful facility unfriendly and unhelpful staff"
This is a beautiful and clean facility but the attitude of the front desk and dining area staff is terrible. I paid 120 pesos to use the internet in the business center and the net was slow or down most of that time. I did not want a refund but a credit to use the internet later but the front desk staff did not know how they could accomodate that request. The dining staff are not friendly at all. However, the housekeeping staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
Tony
"Great Hotel for senior citizens"
I brought my parents age 83 and 87years old. The hotel gave me 20% discount for the accomodation and food. Big discount. The hotel is just a comfortable distance to the shoreline where they can take a dip in a blue pristine water antytime., no need to travel far. I got a big family room, 3 king size beds, 2 ref, and 2 full bath- big enough for family of 9- Will get this hotel on my next Boracay destination.
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
MU

"Biggest disappointment I ever had"
This is the worst booking I have ever made with Hotels.com. At check-in, I have to argue with the staff as according to her, the room that I booked and paid for (a room with king size bed) is not available and that they can only provide a room with 2 single beds. After lengthy discussion, I was given the room that I booked. The lobby is crowded and it feels like you are in a market and not in a hotel. The bathroom of our room has foul odor (as if a public toilet). I thought it will be gone after a day of use but it was the same the entire weekend. The pool though is great. The Garden Café needs improvements. The staff are cleaning the tables while pulling the garbage cart -- as if they are in fast food or at mall's food court.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Bad experience"
You have to be very careful about what you book. We booked a Deluxe king room. When we arrived, we were told, that the room is available, but it looks directly on a construction site outside of the hotel. We had the choice to move to a double bed room. This resort used to be Boracay Garden Resort and Henann took over and built a new wing. If your room is in the old wing it is nothing like a 5 Star hotel (what Henann promises) but more like 2-3 stars. The rooms are old, dark, dirty and disfunctional there. The bathroom does not work properly, there is no water pressure due to dirt in the shower enclosures and there are ants everywhere in the bathroom. There is no balcony for the Deluxe room. Wifi is not complementary in this hotel, you will have to pay 100 pesos for 1 hour. You can however get free Wifi on the beach that does not belong to this hotel. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, since I believe you pay a lot of money for quite low value. Since you will not stay for a long time in the room anyway, you can also get a room for as low as 20-30 Euros and have the same level. There are recommendations I can make however. Very nice resorts were the Palay resort and the Regency resort on white sand beach.
5 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
Tamas
"Great location and hotel, poor customer service"
3 females went there for a five days. We got a grand room with pool access for the first three nights which was amazing and we really loved that room. We decided to extend our stay by two further nights but that room was not available so we had to get a premier room with pool access instead. The premier rooms are on the opposite side and they are not as new as the grand rooms and this is noticeable by the decor. Our first three nights in the grand room was great but as soon as we moved to the premier room everything went downhill. There were power cuts and noise because there was some work being done to that side of the hotel. Also we requested the room for 3 people, as per the grand room but they didn't book it properly so refused to give us the extra bed and were forced to pay for an extra person for breakfast when we specifically said we wanted everything the same as the previous room. They refused to accept liability for their mistake and as such we left our stay there very frustrated and felt it was very bad customer service. Despite that, the location was great and the rest of the staff were very accommodating.
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Samantha
"nice location! new and clean!"
Hotel is in a nice location, near white Beach but silence. Several beautiful swiming pools with beach bed. Staffs are very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
PH
"Amazing view inside the hotel, great pool view"
When you are on the way to hotel, you might feel like did we choose the right hotel or what. But, once you are inside the hotel, the place is awesome. The architecture of whole hotel is pretty nice. The view of the pool from each room is just awesome. The staff is very nice and humble and breakfast buffet provides lot of options. We didn't choose any activities from the hotel so cannot comment on them. For the wi-fi, we choose data cards from the airports, so even though hotel didnt provide free wi-fi, it wasn't a big deal for us. For vegetarian guys, who dont eat egg, meat or seafood, the breakfast doesnt provide much options - but there are fruits, breads - jams, juices, that should be of help. There are lot of italian restaurants nearby hotel which provides vegetarian options, so it should be still easy to get food options.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Ankush
SG
"Relaxing and worth the cost!"
I stayed at one of their premier rooms and i must say that it was spacious and clean. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. Very good location. Clean and properly maintained.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Karlo
PH
This is an excellent hotel, with great staff and 4 amazing swimming pools. The hotel is well located, just a few minutes from the beach. The only downside is that they give priority to Koreans at breakfast. Koreans have there own line and all the food is designed for them (seafood omelettes for breakfast?!). To their credit, the staff were able to source some bacon for us and remembered our preference for the remainder of our stay. The bacon wasn't good and tasted of garlic but it's the thought that counts. One big plus was the excellent mango juice. Overall is great experience.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Great place to stay for say 3 nights"
Great place to stay for say 3 nights as the area is overly commercialised and all prices in the area are Tourist Trap prices. But, for relaxing and enjoying excellent Hotel Facilities and every whim being looked after then go for it.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
benedicte
"Most excellent stay"
Stayed at this wonderful hotel march 15-7th and 8th Facilities top notch, staff super friendly and attentive and the buffet breakfast was excellent Highly recommended hotel
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
apollo
"will come back"
We loved our stay here! Only, there was construction in our first room...so we upgraded. ^^
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Eun Hye
"The Magic of Boracay"
One drawback is that you can't use facilities at other Henann Properties, despite them being side by side.
9 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Renae
"comfort hotel close to beach and restaurants"
nice beach and delicious seafood...5 minutes walking distance to beach, 10 minutes walking distance to seafood market
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
MY
"great place to stay"
Friendly and great hotel however not all options were given at check in
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Ron H
"Great hotel. Lovely beach"
Friendly hotel staff. Room was decent. Located right on White Beach. Awesome experience.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
JonLim
MY
"Great location, fantastic beach!"
Great location at Station 2. The hotel is everything you need. The rooms are clean and spacious. The facilities are great. Even though lots of guests, never felt overcrowded. The pools are fantastic, but nothing can beat the beautiful beach! The staff are excellent, and genuinely polite and pleasant people! Pool access room was good. Pool bar and staff excellent.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
gittings
"Best hotel ever"
We absolutely loved our stay!! Our Grand Room was very comfortable and looked over the lovely pools nearest reception. It was set back from the main beach strip which meant it was still quiet even though the hotel is located very centrally. Service was always friendly and staff went out of their way to chat to us and make us feel welcome, especially the guys at the swim up pool bar (which was amazing)! I would say the best thing about the hotel is the three amazing pools. There is also a spot on the beach as well. I would recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family!
8 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Alex
"fantastic resort"
Fantastic stay with 2 young kids. Great staff never had to wait long when I made a request for things to room. Pool towels situation needs reviewing would need to wait until after 11am to get any as they would be waiting on the delivery. That would be only complaint though its a fantastic resort handy to everything. Highly recommended
4 night family trip Nov 9, 2014