All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereStation 2, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Shell and sand picking in the beach"
I loved the hotel staff, very friendly and accommodating especially Chary from the dining area.. They need to improve on very few staff that seems like they don't like their job like 1 person in the bar and another in the towel beach towel area. They also need to improve the beachfront, its dirty, so many seaweeds at least hire someone to scrape the seaweeds in their beachfront. The front desk should also inform all their guest about the "NO SHELLS/SAND PICKING or BUYING" because I had rough time in airport about the HUGE SHELL THAT I BOUGHT IN THE PUKA BEACH, they confiscated it and the one law inforcer also questioned us when we took a handful of sand in the beach. If shells are not allowed in the airport then they should arrest all the vendors that are selling it. and if sand is not allowed to be taken, the hotel/apartelle and condos should put a HUGE sign in the front desk.
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Fatima
"Great at this spot"
Great location, pools and awesome breakfast buffet.
3 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
Lowell
"Best Hotel in Boracay"
The Hotel was beautiful, the staff was great and the breakfast was assume. I would recommend anyone to stay at this Hotel. Hennan Gardens is one of the best in Boracay. If there is one thing they could improve on it would be to add more lounge chairs down at the beach.
4 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
jean
"Fun in Boracay"
We had a great time in Boracay. The Henann Resort was a great place to stay. Very nice pools, great breakfast buffett, close to the beach and great pool bar bartenders!!! We will stay there on the next trip also.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Hotel with great pools and close to beach"
This hotel is in a great location, with spacious rooms, great pools an grounds. My only complaint is the periodic sewage smell in the bathroom, and no free wi-fi in the rooms.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Rico
"Like the location"
I enjoyed my stay. Tried the breakfast buffet and liked the variety. Just disappointed that my pool access was not ready until hours after arrival and stayed in the other room we got with my group. I did not get my welcome fruits like the other room. I have to call several times to check how they respond. I got the welcome fruits the following day. Theres mold in the shower and took pictures of it.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Florante
"Comfort and seclusion but conveniently located!"
Nice friendly staff! Everything was good and enjoyed walking whenever we wanted to other areas near by like the beach, other restaurants, shops, etc. The Wave bar next to Regency hotel (a sister of hotel) was good. There is an amazing band, dinner buffet at this other hotel within a few minutes walk. The hotel could improve is the breakfast; but overall it was very good. Excellent value!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Damaris
"we loved it!"
Kids and I enjoyed the pool, the breakfast buffet, the ambiance, cleanliness, and overall experience.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Brenda G.
We have. Fun. And my kids. But the. Problem. Is the Enternet. IS NOT. VERY GOOd
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Excellent and Clean Hotel"
Outstanding staff, excellent breakfast buffet, spacious room and very clean hotel! Keep it up!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Joie
"Loved it!"
Amazing beds! Comfortable stay and poolside rooms.
3 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Very convenient location and friendly staff"
We were initially booked for the deluxe room, do not make that mistake!! Its actually the lowest class of rooms, when we requested to move and were willing to pay the difference, there was 100% occupancy the first 2 nights. We then transferred to the grand room, which are the new building blocks. The room was very modern unlike the deluxe room and the bathroom was clean and the shower door actually worked compared to the deluxe room. Besides from the room issue, the staff was super friendly and helpful, the hotel garden was absolutely stunning with the swimming pools. The wifi situation was slightly inconvenient, you had to pay if you were using it in the rooms but it was free in the lobby. The food selection at breakfast and dinner was small and limited but Boracay was so hot so we didn't really have an appetite anyways. It all worked out and I would definitely go back again!
Other trip May 8, 2014
Mary Lu
"great hotel"
located one minute from beach, great pool and pool access, great buffet, friendly staff, will return someday
3 night trip Apr 19, 2014
dave
"My Boracay get away"
I love the hotel and Boracay! I had sio much fun relaxing in daytime and enjoying the nightlife at night.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Lyn
"Wonderful vacation here in Boracay!"
Henann Garden will be my destination the next time I visit Boracay! Everything was superb, from the friendly and helpful staff, to the property amenities and location! The room rates are an amazing bargain for the level of service you receive at this hotel! They are doing it the RIGHT way! I would give this review 10 stars if I could. I'm extremely pleased with my stay there! I can't wait to go back!
7 night romance trip Apr 10, 2014
Dean
"Internet sucks"
Advertise with wifi but you need to go to lobby to have connection and you need to pay 100 pesos per hour if you want the connection in the room.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Teresita Dinzon
"Hotel Service was fantastic"
Nice resort. Stayed comfortably on resorts pool and ate good food at the food bar there, next to pool. Hotel/ Resort was not as close to beach as I thought. Be careful walking to McDonalds at night - outside the Hotel. Internet is not free in the hotel. Only if you sit in the front of the lobby. Staff was nice. Service provided by Fortune to link up with guide for activities outside resort was great.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Rocky
"priced high for condition"
Pools are nice. Room was old and in need of updating and repair. Wallpaper was peeling off and furniture was worn out and mis matched. For the price you would be better off in a tent
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"fantastic resort with great customer service"
fantastic location with excellent customer service especially the lobby, the main restaurant and pool staff (especially Ricky). the only problem was our suite was right across the construction of their new buildings which we were not informed prior to reservation.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Jane
"Beautiful resort with excellent customer service"
Best in customer service and hotel accommodation.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice for families- only small issues"
if you come with families, or a tour group, this resort is for you. we had minor ant problems- and after complaining were upgraded to the executive suite- and were happy that accomodations were made, as there were ants crawling around the room all around. Otherwise, pleasant stay, great hotel staff, but- not a place for young bachelors lookin' for fun
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Very nice property, but way too much construction"
Left another property to end our Boracay stay on a "high note" at the Garden Resort. The expensive first floor Jr. Suite was nice with a big bathroom and patio. Breakfast buffet was worth the cost and room service had above average food. Staff was very friendly. The only exception was the Omelette Kid. He was a true tool and seems to hate his job. Ridiculed the guests by making fun of them to the food runner that he was working with. Happened 3 days in a row, so I know it wasn't a rare occurrence. Anyhow, this is a great place to stay for a family. The pools are great for the kids. The big open property allows kids to roam and have some freedom. But for a romantic couple, I will go somewhere else quieter next time. Probably back to the cheaper place we left to come to the Garden Resort. It was better suited for adults. And, I won't have to watch the disgruntled Omelette Kid at work again!
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Vacation"
The hotel was nice. It seemed like it was under construction with the wood barriers. Other then that it was pleasent.
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
"Nice place to stay worth your money."
Like to see all staff working hard to keep the place net and clean. Very accommodating staff, food is ok and prices is reasonable. Like the heated pool if your tired of the salt water. The only thing I don't like is you have to pay for the wifi connection.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"Beautiful facility unfriendly and unhelpful staff"
This is a beautiful and clean facility but the attitude of the front desk and dining area staff is terrible. I paid 120 pesos to use the internet in the business center and the net was slow or down most of that time. I did not want a refund but a credit to use the internet later but the front desk staff did not know how they could accomodate that request. The dining staff are not friendly at all. However, the housekeeping staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
Tony
"Great Hotel for senior citizens"
I brought my parents age 83 and 87years old. The hotel gave me 20% discount for the accomodation and food. Big discount. The hotel is just a comfortable distance to the shoreline where they can take a dip in a blue pristine water antytime., no need to travel far. I got a big family room, 3 king size beds, 2 ref, and 2 full bath- big enough for family of 9- Will get this hotel on my next Boracay destination.
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
MU
"Not a 4 Star Hotel ... Not worth the rate !"
We book a Junior Suite Room for 2nites . When we arrive hotel we got a unfriendly check in staff that was no interest of welcoming. And when we got inside our room, the only thing that can say is today modern thing was the FLAT-Screen TV of a cheap brand. The bed, sofa, toilet is old and outdated. For the rate I pay for this room I could get a much better hotel, and I have been in Boracay before so U I know the hotels standard. And during the first nite the electric went out and didnt comeback before 5min. just saying they dont have a backup system like other 4Stars Hotels. The bathroom layout is so unfriendly , that even shaving will occur a problem bcoz the mirror is far away from where you stand. We where using the pool bar and is took us 20min before the guy came to the bar bcoz he went chatting with his friends at the resturant, and when he do serve us this was in a grumpy ways. The only positive we found nice with this hotel is the pool and the resturant. Even when we check out the girl that attend us, didnt ask how was our stay or smiling, just tell us to wait for them to check the room. This hotel will charge u for everything that missing or get dirty... everything! And dont bother asking for a late check out even 1 or 2hours is a NO NO ! This is not a Resort hotel more like a Motel with a nice Pool ! Bcoz of the shabby staff attitude and hotel standard we got our litle holiday ruin .
Other trip Jun 8, 2012
Jacob

"Great location and hotel, poor customer service"
3 females went there for a five days. We got a grand room with pool access for the first three nights which was amazing and we really loved that room. We decided to extend our stay by two further nights but that room was not available so we had to get a premier room with pool access instead. The premier rooms are on the opposite side and they are not as new as the grand rooms and this is noticeable by the decor. Our first three nights in the grand room was great but as soon as we moved to the premier room everything went downhill. There were power cuts and noise because there was some work being done to that side of the hotel. Also we requested the room for 3 people, as per the grand room but they didn't book it properly so refused to give us the extra bed and were forced to pay for an extra person for breakfast when we specifically said we wanted everything the same as the previous room. They refused to accept liability for their mistake and as such we left our stay there very frustrated and felt it was very bad customer service. Despite that, the location was great and the rest of the staff were very accommodating.
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Samantha
"nice location! new and clean!"
Hotel is in a nice location, near white Beach but silence. Several beautiful swiming pools with beach bed. Staffs are very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
PH
"will come back"
We loved our stay here! Only, there was construction in our first room...so we upgraded. ^^
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Eun Hye
"The Magic of Boracay"
One drawback is that you can't use facilities at other Henann Properties, despite them being side by side.
9 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Renae
"comfort hotel close to beach and restaurants"
nice beach and delicious seafood...5 minutes walking distance to beach, 10 minutes walking distance to seafood market
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"great place to stay"
Friendly and great hotel however not all options were given at check in
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Ron H
"Great hotel. Lovely beach"
Friendly hotel staff. Room was decent. Located right on White Beach. Awesome experience.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
JonLim
MY
"Great location, fantastic beach!"
Great location at Station 2. The hotel is everything you need. The rooms are clean and spacious. The facilities are great. Even though lots of guests, never felt overcrowded. The pools are fantastic, but nothing can beat the beautiful beach! The staff are excellent, and genuinely polite and pleasant people! Pool access room was good. Pool bar and staff excellent.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
gittings
"Best hotel ever"
We absolutely loved our stay!! Our Grand Room was very comfortable and looked over the lovely pools nearest reception. It was set back from the main beach strip which meant it was still quiet even though the hotel is located very centrally. Service was always friendly and staff went out of their way to chat to us and make us feel welcome, especially the guys at the swim up pool bar (which was amazing)! I would say the best thing about the hotel is the three amazing pools. There is also a spot on the beach as well. I would recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family!
8 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Alex
"fantastic resort"
Fantastic stay with 2 young kids. Great staff never had to wait long when I made a request for things to room. Pool towels situation needs reviewing would need to wait until after 11am to get any as they would be waiting on the delivery. That would be only complaint though its a fantastic resort handy to everything. Highly recommended
4 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Felicia
"A big thumb up for Henann Garden"
Location is great.
5 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2014
"Picture lies..."
The hotel has no lift so going up and down with luggages are problematic. Exterior looks nice but rooms are old and outdated with mosquitoes flying around. Breakfast is the same stuff and not much variety. Tour groups abound and every noisy at night as wall is thin. Pool towels ran out fast and insufficient beach chairs. Recep has no smiles when I made enquiry as if I were disrupting her conversation... I doubt I will stay there again.
4 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Pamela
"Amazing swimming pool!"
Its was my 1st time to Boracay, After taking 4hr flight, 1.5hr bus and 20min ferry at last I reach this hotel. The check in is consider pretty fast but the front desk does not look friendly maybe due of long hour work. The room that given to me is located at 3rd floor without lift. And opposite my room is under renovation but nothing stop me to rest as I'm too tired. The best of the hotel is the swimming pool it's amazing and good for bringing kids along to enjoy the pools activity. The hotel just 2min to the beach at Station 2 the most happening beach in Boracay.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
jertaime
"Awesome Henann"
Wow a totally awesome place that exceeded all my expectations. The staff at this place are sensational, from front counter to room attendants, all smiling, friendly and wanting to help. Would save my highest praise for the staff at the pool bar who made our stay an even better experience. This place is really well set up for families with a number of great pools, proximity to beach and a short walk to the D mall shopping center. Have no hesitation on recommending this establishment to others.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Bryan
"Near to beach"
Service is poor and no wifi provide in the room , lobby wifi also difficult to connect.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
kssoh
"Be careful"
This is the second Hennan group hotel recently acquired. Be weary when booking Delux or in other Heenan hotels in station 2 Superior rooms they are anything but. Equivalent to very poor standard 2 star. When you complain you will be upgraded then they hit you with the stealth room charge. Other colleagues on investigation have found the same happens too them. I am reluctant to use Heenan group hotels again. Though the staff in the hotel are amazing especially the pool and bar staff I'm left with a bitter taste by Heenan and my recommendation to friends and colleagues will be try elsewhere.
8 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Definitely going back!"
I'm extremely glad I chose this hotel! We booked the Premier room but got a free upgrade to a premier room with pool access since we were on our honeymoon! Excellent location. Right in front of the beach, but far enough so that you are not affected by the loud music every night. The room was awesome! I'm a cleanliness freak and this hotel totally impressed me! The staff were all so friendly and accommodating and it was truly a joy! The breakfast got a bit boring after a few days since it was more or less the same menu, but the awesomeness of this hotel doesn't let you be affected by that. I'm definitely going back to boracay and I'm definitely staying in Henann garden!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
ashrp
"good hotel n location"
wifi can't be used in the room...slow n inaccessible ...nothing in the mini fridge ...leaking kettle/boiler...
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
nashuruddin
MY
"Not worth it for the price"
Paying such a high price for this hotel is totally not worth it. Why? Because of the constructions that are going on which affects the entire experience with the hotel. Although equipped with various facilities and a breath-taking swimming pool, you have to book the higher room grades of this hotel in order to enjoy the environment. Never-ever book the lowest grade room of this hotel because they will just give you the room at the old block which is old and run down. Overall really bad for a 4 star hotel. should give it a 3 star for the rooms
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
JM
MY
"GREAT LOCATION BEAUTIFUL HOTEL"
Beautiful borocay was amazing place and Henann is an amazing place to stay. White sandy beaches crystal blue waters friendly people and great shopping and restaurants.Plenty to do in Borocay or just to relax and do nothing is great too!
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Anita
"friendly staff and good food"
surely coming back, because of the location, private access to the beach, nice and friendly accomodating staff and good food .
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
len
PH
"Nice room with swimming pool access."
Upon check-in would have liked to have received hotel guide & a local map/guide as there was no information in the room. Only on our second day did we discover there was a rear access direct on to the main beach (White Beach) which was quite convenient. Room tariff was also reasonable but was disappointed that free WIFI not available in rooms. Staff were very polite & willing to help.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Spacious room near the beach"
Booked a premier room for 6d5n which is spacious enough for 2 people. The room is neat n clear with balcony of pool view. The only problem is small flow of water in the bath room. We did not complain to the resort staffs, so just take longer time to bath. The resort has a path way directly connected to beach. The buffect breakfast taste normal and we got sick of it after the third day. If you had requested for to and fro airport transfer with Hennan group of resort, u will be transfer between mainland and the island by private boat own by the resort. What more, the resort has a private waiting area at the mainland. Will stay in Hennan Garden Resort again!!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014