All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereAv. Ejercito Nacional No. 8805, Col. Las Fuentes, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH, 32528, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great"
All the employees are very friendly, they give a great service. And the rooms are very comfortable and a great deal for the price that we paid.
Response by Hotel Conquistador Inn By US Consulate
Thank you for you comment. its a plaser server you.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
isaac
Needs a better breakfas
Response by Hotel Conquistador Inn By US Consulate
Thanks for you comment, we are work on it
7 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Diana
"It was ok"
The first day we have no problems with the wifi BUT the nex day not working
Response by Hotel Conquistador Inn By US Consulate
sorry, we are working on it thank you
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
quincenera
"Awesome"
Perfect place to stay if you have you INS appointment. Very clean and very nice comfortable beds a lot of reviews said that the beds were very hard but not at all. Over all this hotel is amazing. Mall was like 5 minutes away from the hotel never had to get a cab to go anywhere. US consulate was also extremely close by and all medical physicals as well. Would recommend to anyone either for pleasure or business.
Response by Hotel Conquistador Inn By US Consulate
thank you, will always be a pleasure to serve and we are working with the mattresses on the beds to better your stay
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
Coronado
front desk people, not to courteos at all,the room need to be up date with the furniture, need up date the linens and towells, they very old, provide transportation to differents places laike, DHL, clinics etc. Most people there going for Inmigration issues. I want to mention some employes like who works in the inmigration office, very nice, and the lady serve the breakfast. I hope the Management pay attention on this issues.
Response by Hotel Conquistador Inn By US Consulate
thank you very much for your valuable comment hope to see you soon again. we already working in the furnitures an linens. regards
4 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
anonimus
"Terrible"
it Was terrible ,the Breakfast Waitress tell us we have to get out of the restaurant Make feel us like homeless the only good thing about the hotel is the housekeeping she was very polite
thanks
7 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Waitrees(breakfast)
"nice hotel close to usa consulado"
nice hotel,good service,is clean,but the food is not good
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Damaso
"Taxi"
Jose Luis and Luis were so helpful the taxi guys were very helpful felt safe they took care of us beds were hard need softer beds .
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
maribel
"Scam!!"
On our very first day there the receptionist asked what was the purpose of our stay, as most of their guest, we were there for my husbands ins interview. The man at reception then tells us to go speak with who he called a "counselor" and leads us to a small office across from reception. The lady there asked us if when our interview appointment was and if we had set up the appointment for fingerprinting. I told the lady we had all requirements scheduled except for the fingerprinting because we were un aware of us needing it. She then goes on saying how my husband needed to be fingerprinted before the his appointment or they will reschedule his appointment. She said it could take days before we could get an appointment at the CAS office(which is the fingerprinting office) and she could assist us on making an appointment for us and the fee would only be $60. So we pay the lady and get ourselves an appointment for next day. We then find out that the CAS/fingerprinting office is FREE OF CHARGE. The next day I confront the lady about why she charged us $60 for something that I could have walked one block and made the appointment myself for free. She said yes that is true, but that is what she charges for people who are unaware of it. I requested my money back and she refused. I blame the hotel for this because if it wasn't for the receptions who leaded us there my husband and I would have never walked in there.
Response by Hotel Conquistador Inn By US Consulate
We apologize for the inconvenience. The consular services office is not part of the hotel, it offers external services to our guests. we will personally speak with the employees. We recommend that you ask about prices. Thank you for the comment.
6 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
Rodriguez
I stayed at this hotel for 13 days . The employee and the boss are very nice and very friendly people and has a good service to provide what I needs. I felts this hotel is really safe and nice place and very close to the consulate and some foods place are just simply can walk over there from the hotel like 5 to 10 minutes. I really pleasure to have a comfortable the room , provide free breakfast and everything went excellent and free WiFi
Response by Hotel Conquistador Inn By US Consulate
thank you very much for your valuable comment hope to see you soon again. regards
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Esmeralda
"Friendly and accommodating"
Stayed at Conquistador for consulate business. 6 Nights. Hotel staff was excellent and friendly. Very informative with any questions I had. Took care of any mishaps we had. Watched out luggage after turning room in, while we had to take care of business at the Consulate at no extra charge.
Response by Hotel Conquistador Inn By US Consulate
thank you for you comment, we are take care of the situation in the restaurant sorry for the inconvenients.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
TJMonger
"Todo cerca, tiendas centros comercials consulado"
Close to malls, grocery stores, us consulate. Everything is excellent conditions and very clean and also you can get free breakfast. And one of the best rates around!
Thanks!!
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Freddy from Alb
"Todo cerca, tiendas centros comercials consulado"
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Freddy from Alb
"Hotel of Choice for Consulate Visit"
EXCELLENT hotel. Wonderful staff, great location to consulate (one block away), excellent restaurant onsite- even includes breakfast. Can't say enough good things about this hotel. Bed was a little hard (mattress on a board- Mexican style) but other than that- all was GREAT!
thank you verry much!!
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
Immigrationdiva
Awnsome
Thank you!!
4 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
V.LL
"excellent hotel close to the US EMBASSY."
I was somewhat worry to go to ciudad Juarez, but after I got to talk to Rodolfo the receptionist, he has a very soothing personality, very respectful, as well as helpful. I was a little more trusting. Now my wife is very picky when it comes to food, when it came time to eat, she was happy with the seasoning at the hotel's MESTIZO RESTAURANT. El servicio en este hotel es excelente, leonardo el botones/handyman, se porto de maravillas.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
frank
It was a comfortable stay, I liked the service a lot, it was very clean it is not luxury but it's very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
marco
"if your biz is at the us consulate, this is good."
Good and safe walking distance to consulate. Good Mexican breakfast, polite and helpful staff, secure parking, safe surroundings, shopping and eateries nearby. large room, large shower. Desk and good wifi in rooms. Hotel patrons are all apparently there for consulate business. Just like we are. Pool is good for kids or just to relax. We felt welcome and safe here.
thank you!!
9 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
US national
"Close to American Console and mall 10 min walk!!!"
Very nice staff!!!
5 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
"Our stay at Hotel Conquistador"
Everything was great. Service was awesome. Hotel is on a great location. The complementary breakfast is a plus. The only down side of it was that that the mattress on the beds were to hard! But over all, our stay was pleasant!
5 night business trip Jul 3, 2013
"Don't stay unless you like sleeping on boxes."
We stay 2 out of 4 nights schedule, after the first night we change rooms, because of the beds, cheap mattress laying on wooden boxes, no box springs, and the second room was the same, most uncomfortable bed I've every lay on. along with two double beds, which my wife and I sleep on one, my daughter on the other. (two adults do not fix on a double bed). The swimming pool was like ice water, you could not swim in it, and along with it being so dirty, it look like it wasn't clean for months, with cigarette butts throughout the water. the only nice thing I could say is the management and the staff was very nice, but, that didn't make up for the beds , and lack of sleep the two night we stayed. the other hotel down the road was great, box springs and all. Krista hotel.
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2013
Tim & Nancy
I had a nice time very respectful n not high. When the room had problems they move us to another one soon. I enjoy the stay and everything was close. The resturant had good food for little cost. Overall the staff was very friendly.
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2013
vickie
the location was the best walking distance to us. embassy and medical facility. The hotel service fantastic. the waiters cook something special for my husband because they did not have it in the menu. We are going back in few months.
4 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Quality Hotel Feedback"
In general was really a good hote However the following are some important notes to take in consideration:1) The Water was Cold and takes to much time to reach a Heat stable, 2) The Service was Good but can improve more 3)The Location is really very good for business related with US Consul tramits.
9 night business trip Jan 5, 2013
this hotel was rated as a very fine hotel and the pictures were very nice, however that is not what the rooms look like and it was not an excellent place to stay. I was very disappointed with my stay.
3 night trip Jan 2, 2013
Very clean and well kept rooms with good service for the money
1 night trip Nov 27, 2012
Carlos
"nice, safe hotel"
very nice overall, very close to consulate and breakfeast included saves some money which is great :)
7 night trip Oct 25, 2012
Rivera family
"Will not stay at this hotel again!"
Hotel is located in a good location, close to major shopping mall, restaurants, etc. However, hotel is way too basic. Minimal furniture in room, no table. Hotel hallways are un-carpeted and as such way too noisy. Could here conversations taking place in the room next door. Beds are as hard as sleeping on the floor. They advertise a "continental" breakfast...this is a joke! All they offered was over ripe mixed fruit and un-applealing cereal. I guess you get what you pay for. Do not recommend.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"Great hotel for every one"
I stay before in hotels in mexico city and acapulco and hotel conquistador in ciudad juarez is the best of all i will recommend to all my friends .Thank you
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"Great choice for business at Consulate"
I reserved it for my in-laws so they would have a convenient place to stay near the Consulate. They only gave me positive feedback. Their daughter was also very pleased with the hotel. No complaints.
3 night business trip Oct 2, 2012
"Hotel conquistador not so great"
The food is bad. Same old items everyday. Overall, we waren't pleased with our experience with this hotel.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"Great Hotel, with minor setback"
My husband, two kids and I stayed at this hotel on our Consular visit to Juarez. The service and staff are great. The Restaurant in the hotel is a bit pricey (as expected) but the food is excellent. We stayed for 5 days and it was a very good experience. The rooms are big and comfortable considering there are double beds in each room. The cleaning service is good, daily and usually around the same time every day. The reception is great and they try to accommodate you as best they can and the outside pool is nice. The high points are the free internet service, the TV/Cable service and the free breakfast, although it included only 2 plates per room. The down points were that we had no fridge/microwave service and we had to buy a cooler at the nearest oxxo for our babies milk. Everytime we used the restaurant microwave we were charge a small fee. Also we had to leave a 200 peso deposit for the key and remote. The worst thing was that everytime we had to get something done we had to cross this horrible intersection because the hotel is situated a few blocks from the US Consulate and main restaurant area but on the other side of a boulevard with a busy intersection. When I weigh the benefits vs. the negatives I think at this price and commodity level I would book it again unless I can find something equally appealing across from the dangerous boulevard.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
"Exelent"
I will Go back to the hotel it's nice place to stay
Thank you!!
Family trip Sep 16, 2012
goooood
thank you!!
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
"extremely convenient to consulate"
everything was great. the location was extremely convenient to the consulate. i felt safe the entire time. i would definately stay here again.
Business trip Aug 16, 2012
M&L
"Great hotel , economy wise , rock solid beds"
The staff was wonderful, well everything was except for the two complimentary meals and the rock solid beds. I already had enough on my mind going to the consulate and all plus that i had to get rock solid beds that hurt my back and prevented me from sleeping .
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"ok for passing by"
rooms were ok but pool was full of chlorine and not clean
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
I am very pleased, the hotel was very comfortable, the staff very polite, room was clean at all times. I would recommended to anybody who would like to stay there.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
"V"
Its a calm Pacific place. Close to US consulate
Other trip Jun 29, 2012
Mayra
"GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!"
THE PEOPLE WORK THERE ARE VERY NICE AND COMPREHENSIVE....
Other trip Jun 24, 2012
"It's an OK hotel for it being cheap."
There was no Iron available for our use. The cleaniness was bad. When first entered the room it did not look clean and also the covers did not look clean. We actually had to wash the covers ourselves.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
Lulu
"HQ"
It was perfect for my husband, 2 sons and myself. We went for consulate business and the hotel was a 10 minute walk from the consulate, medical buildings, restaurants and a nice mall. The hotel does offer free taxi rides to the consulate so thats a plus. The restaurant was convenient but didn't offer a lot of choices. They also offer "consular services" but the fees are outrageous, $80 to make an appointment at the DHL. We did it ourselves. The hotel was very clean and the showers are nice and spacious, beds are very firm! Washer and dryer were a nice touch but the pool was freezing. My husband must return in December and will probably stay there.
Other trip Jun 17, 2012
Jen

"Perfect"
Great. stay
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Marcos
"terrible service"
The personnel in the hotel is rude, thy wanted charge you for everything and looks like they are just waiting to get money from ye. Definitely I will never recommend this hotel to anybody
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Marvin
"great hotel at a great price"
was very impressed by the hotel and a great rate.would recomend this hotel to anyone going to juarez .its also very close to the us consulate .great stay
thank you very Much. :)
4 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
A.J.
MX
"close to the consulate where i needed to go"
staff was very friendly and cleaness of the hotel in general was excellent
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
MX
"Nice hotel close to American Consulate"
Very nice hotel, clean and very good services and staff.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Lupita
"Nice hotel, good price close to American Consulate"
I really enjoyed every minute I stayed there. Clean rooms and nice services.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Maria
"WELL LOCATED FOR us CONSULATE"
FAIR NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY
4 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
FRANCISCO
MX
It was a great stay. I was there for 3 nights and 4 days. The staff treats you like family, you have free rides to where ever you need to go. They also have a very safe parking lot with a fulltime watch. There is always a taxi waiting. They have a Consular assestment office that is free as part of tour stay. You also get a free breakfast. The room keeping ladies are trust worty. I would leave laptops, cash, phones, etc in the room and everything would be in its place after room keeping came by. Just an overall great stay. I will definitely stay there again and would really recomend it.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2013