All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
Içeridere Sok. No:19, Goreme, Nevsehir, Nevsehir, Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great stay in Goreme, Cappadocia!"
Me and my husband stayed at this lovely hotel and couldn't be happier with our choice. The property's owner, Moustafa, and his family, made us feel at home. Very clean and well maintained, the hotel offers also a good location, at walking distance to the city center, but still in a calm and noiseless spot. Very good breakfast as well.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015

"Beautiful family rock hotel in central Goreme!"
Helpful knowledgeable staff with excellent English. Willingly phoned about 10 ballooning companies to find us spots for the next day. Plenty of car parking. Room was spacious with a beautiful curved Rick ceiling & solid timber doors. Very warm too. Really enjoyed breakfast, abundant and varied, in the glassed-in terrace with views of the rock formations. Plenty of outdoor room also. They also did our laundry for a small fee (15TL). Well located within a 3 minute walk of the main street of Goreme. Highly recommend!
Other trip May 17, 2015
Rebecca
"great place to stay"
good breakfast at roof top dining area and patio. new hotel, room interior is like a cave.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015

"Super nice hotel to stay"
I had a wonderful trip when staying in Nature Park hotel, where is a perfect place for vacation. The host and Miss Ayfer are all very nice and super kind who gave me a warm hospitality. I've tasted traditional Turkish coffee with fortune-telling and chatted together with the host's lovely family. Ayfer also helped me booking the hot air balloon, the Turkish night and classic green line tour, which were amazing experience. I would like to highly recommend this hotel for everyone.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
YIWEN
TW
"너무 좋아요"
너무 친절한 주인가족분들~ 깨끗한 침구류~ 따뜻한 물도 잘나와요 정성 가득 조식까지~ 괴레메에있는 동안 너무 행복했어요 테라스도 넓고 쾌적해서 휴식 취하기도 좋아요
3 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
SIHYUNG
KR
"洞窟のホテル"
手頃な洞窟ホテルに宿泊したくてここを選びました。スタッフの人がとてもフレンドリーで色々お話も楽しめました。とても広いホテルで、まるでアラビアのお城のような部屋までエレベーターはなく、少し迷路のような感じで、荷物を運ぶのが少し大変な様子でしたが、ホテルの皆さんが運んでくれました。朝食のテラスからの眺めが最高で、奇岩を眺めながら食事ができました。
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
naru2
JP
"ı ıh"
daha yoldayken yaşanan bir rezervasyon rezaleti. nerden ve nasıl kaynaklandı bilmiyorum ama yinede natura park cave yardımcı olmaya çalıştı. iyi bir tatil olmadı.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
ndrt
TR
l'hotel e' veramente molto carino vicinissimo al piccolo centro di goreme a tutti i negozi e ristoranti. x chi visita la capadocia consiglio di fermarsi a dormire a goreme .qui ci siamo trovati molto bene le camere sono veramente belle sia quelle con l'arco che quelle a cave ... la colazione e' un po' scarsa ma tutto sommato e' stato un ottimo soggiorno
Other trip Sep 8, 2012
IT

TripAdvisor reviews for Nature Park Cave Hotel

"A memorable visit to Cappadocia"
08/29/15 Engr. M
Last month I with my family enjoyed a pleasant trip.It is really unbelieveable.The scenic beauty of Cappadocia turned our mind.Our experience to stay at Nature Park Cave Hotel was totally different from usual lifestyle.The manager of the hotel is a nice lady named Ayfer.She is so amicable and gorgious that at first I thought her the owner of the hotel.One month have passed but the memory of Cappadocia, Turkey is still alive in my mind..
"Nature Park Hotel"
08/18/15 Luis M
Over all a great place to stay. The rooms were beautiful and so was the entire thing. The restrooms were very nice too. All at a great price. An employee named Ayfer was also very nice. Defiantly a place you would want to spend at least one night in.
"Super nice place to stay"
08/18/15 Yi-wen C Taiwan
I had a wonderful trip when staying in Nature Park Hotel, where is a perfect place for vacation. The host and Miss Ayfer were very nice and super kind to me, who served me a traditional Turkish coffee with interesting fortune-telling, which was a warm hostility with the host's lovely family. Miss Ayfer also helped me to book the hot air balloon, the Turkish night and the classic green line. Besides, the view and the design of the hotel are amazing, I would like to highly recommend this hotel to everyone.
"yorum"
07/27/15 Tuğba Nur K Istanbul, Turkey
Reception staff was very helpful.Her name was Ayfer. she is so friendly and the entire set up is just perfect.They did all the arrangements for pick us up from the airport. They also manage to book a tour for us and a balloon ride as we requested by email, all previous to our arrival. The breakfast was good in terrace.. All was great.Thank you staff,thank you again Ayfer
"Customer service is wonderful!"
07/26/15 marry ö Konya, Turkey
Customer service is wonderful! The best host Guest I have ever seen called Ayfer. she was veeery helpful, friendly, kind and nice. I wish I could meet more people like her as a tourist. Congratulations!
"nature park cave hotel"
07/22/15 Martha B
Hotel is very new and quite comfortable, near otogar and we like Korean restaurants nearby (missing Chinese-style food so much). Most important,Ayfer is quite helpful for our trip, we book airport pick-up, ballon-ride (finally get sultans seats!),Aydınkırağan sunset tour, green line and departure night bus tickets from her. I think many agencies can do that but Ayfer will consolidate all and patiently explain detailed benefit to us and our experience proved it deserves! It's a pity that we only stayed one night here, thanks Ayfer did her best to make our trip perfect in such short stay, you will be his guest or friend even if you check out. P.S, hotel breakfast is really nice as we find hot toasted bread, quite unique during Turkey's trave
"Best in area "
07/20/15 onderkilicarslan Antalya, Turkey
We felt like home, so kind personnel, if you want to breath cappadocia air Nature Park Cave Hotel is the best. Special thanks to AYFER KARA for being kind and helpful . So fresh so clean so authentic.
"5 Star all the way"
07/19/15 Dumas85 Fort McMurray, Canada
Upon arriving here we were absolutely exhausted from 31 hours of flying. The man working here was so kind and helpful and because we were so tired and the room was free he gave us an upgrade. We had many questions and he was so helpful to answer them all. The staff here also arranged our transport to the airport and our hot air balloon ride. The hotel is very clean and so special. How amazing to stay in a place like this. Rooms carved right in the rocks. It was very hot and because of the structure we stayed nice and cool. I was worried when I saw there was no ac but we were completely fine. Great showers/water pressure, comfy beds, and loved the flowers everywhere. Would stay again and definitely recommend to others.
"A beautiful hotel and hospitable staff"
07/14/15 Kewei D New York City, New York
We had a memorable stay at this wonderful stone hotel. Truly a gem, it is located at the center of the town, close to everything, The hostess Ayfer always had big smile and was very accommodating. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. They had a big roof terrace, a good place for watching the hot-air balloons flying literally over our heads, the day before we flew the balloons. Ayfer's husband, Sakir, was a wonderful tour guide, who led us on a "Green Tour" and gave very detailed explanation for every place we visited. Knowing our time was pressed, he even took us to a few extra sights, On the second evening, we had an unforgettable lamb kebab dinner on the terrace with Ayfer, Sakir, another staff member of the hotel and her family. We initially booked the hotel for one night, but stayed for three. It was the highlight of our trip to Turkey.
"Excellent experience at Nature Park Care Hotel"
07/04/15 Karen Z Orlando, Florida
We were quite pleased with our stay here and hope to come back in the future. Our hosts were wonderful. The went above and beyond to make our stay top rate. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful. Our room was comfortable, clean and more than adequate. I have already suggested Nature Park Cave Hotel to others heading to Goreme.