All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereIçeridere Sok. No:19, Goreme, Nevsehir, Nevsehir, Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7

"洞窟のホテル"
手頃な洞窟ホテルに宿泊したくてここを選びました。スタッフの人がとてもフレンドリーで色々お話も楽しめました。とても広いホテルで、まるでアラビアのお城のような部屋までエレベーターはなく、少し迷路のような感じで、荷物を運ぶのが少し大変な様子でしたが、ホテルの皆さんが運んでくれました。朝食のテラスからの眺めが最高で、奇岩を眺めながら食事ができました。
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
naru2
JP
"ı ıh"
daha yoldayken yaşanan bir rezervasyon rezaleti. nerden ve nasıl kaynaklandı bilmiyorum ama yinede natura park cave yardımcı olmaya çalıştı. iyi bir tatil olmadı.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
ndrt
TR
l'hotel e' veramente molto carino vicinissimo al piccolo centro di goreme a tutti i negozi e ristoranti. x chi visita la capadocia consiglio di fermarsi a dormire a goreme .qui ci siamo trovati molto bene le camere sono veramente belle sia quelle con l'arco che quelle a cave ... la colazione e' un po' scarsa ma tutto sommato e' stato un ottimo soggiorno
Other trip Sep 8, 2012
IT
"colazione indimenticabile"
sicuramente ci puo' essere di meglio nel top range, ma difficilmente si puo' trovare a Goreme altrettanto value for money: buona posizione, ottime facilities (la jacuzzi nella camera a cava, per intenderci), parcheggio gratuito e colazione preparata dalla massaia turca (marmellata e torte fatte in casa :)), che danno un tocco di unicita' all'esperienza. probabilmente se il livello di inglese del personale fosse stato piu' alto, il loro potenziale non sarebbe rimasto cosi' inespresso
3 night romance trip Aug 9, 2012
barbara
IT

TripAdvisor reviews for Nature Park Cave Hotel

"Wonderful Goreme Gem"
06/18/15 ScottFromAust
Great location, 2 min walk to town centre, shops and restaurants. Rooms were clean and comfortable, and stone walled as advertised. Host (the lovely Ayfer) was extremely accommodating, gave great advice on the best local sights (Ilhara canyon was the standout for us on her recommendation) and was generally very trustworthy and helpful everyway step of the way. Would recommend booking any activities through the hotel once you get to Goreme as it would have been far cheaper. Can't recommend staying here highly enough. Thank you Ayfer!
"Highlight of my Trip"
06/16/15 Tricia W Overland Park, Kansas
I loved my stay here, the rooms were very well kept and I got to stay in a literal cave. The hotel had a lot of rooftop seating with amazing views of Cappadocia. But the best part if the man who owns it. He goes above and beyond for his guests. One morning he took a group of us at 4am on a short hike to a near by mountain to watch the sunrise and hundreds of hot air balloons take off over the mountains. One of the most incredible things Ive ever witnessed. Amazing experience, best place to stay in Cappadocia. Also provides a nice breakfast.
"excellent holiday"
06/03/15 duygu k Ankara, Turkey
we stayed in this hotel 3 nights with my husband.we liked so much.The location was good. You can see the hot air balloons from your room.There is big terrace so great from the terrace. the room was in good and so clean,breakfast was with traditional product.also the staff was goodies and helpfull.ıf we have to time for come back we want to come here again. Thank you so much Nature Park Cave Hotel family.
"Home away from home"
04/29/15 Shahil H
Best place in Turkey. We loved this village and hotel so much we stayed additional nights and literally did not want to leave. We felt so at home and safe. We never locked our doors while there. The owners and staff are awesome. The building is gorgeous. View gorgeous.
"pleasant surprise great stay"
04/28/15 chinatravel88 Toronto, Canada
stayed two nights, great breakfast buffet in roof top room with good view. had an end room so the signal was weak in the room.interior of the room was like a cave. clean room and well appointed with hair dryer.quiet family run, friendly reception. i would stay here again.
"Great stay in Goreme!"
04/04/15 sintiamattar Jerusalem, Israel
Me and my husband stayed at this lovely hotel and couldn't be happier with our choice. The property's owner, Moustafa, and his family, made us feel at home. Very clean and well maintained, the hotel offers a also a good location, at walking distance to the city center, but still in a calm and noiseless spot.
"One of the best hotel in Capadocia!"
11/28/14 Nasreen G
We (my husband Fazal and I) stayed in this hotel from November 17& 18. It was one of the excellent hotel i ever stayed. Staff were so friendly, cooperative and hospitable. We really enjoyed our visit Capadocia. Thanks for great turkish breakfast and also arranging green tour, transport and whirling dervesh. It was all great!
"Beautiful cave hotel situated near Göreme open air museum"
11/06/14 Stefan J Stockholm, Sweden
Beautiful tiny cave hotel, cozy and beautifully decorated, situated right next to major attractions. They have their own wine cellar (and production). We did not stay there, but we got to see it and it was amazing. Cannot comment on the staff and such though.
"Amazing Customer Service!!"
10/09/14 Akio123 Buenos Aires, Argentina
If you are looking for the hotel who cares about their customer, please read. I stayed 2 nights and checked out this morning at this hotel. I went to HSBC ATM to withdraw some cash. The ATM took my card. I was in panic. Receptionist Ayhan Guzel helped me called HSBC more than 5 times, because it was busy. He tired to call other office too. HSBC said it's impossible to get my card back. I had to cancel my card... very disappointed I am still on my travel for long time, but I can't use my card for a while. Ayhan gave me a nice cup of tea was very touched because I was so sad. He said he will call HSBC again during the day time. I didn't get my card back from HSBC, but I am very satisfied about his customer service. The hotel is well located and 2min walk from everything. lovely view from the roof top dinning room was so fantastic. Room is cave style. very beautiful and clean. Lounge are is warm and cozy. free tea or coffee. nice ventilation in the bath room is important for me. Ayhan, Thank you so much. I will never forget what you did for me.
"Drake University Study Visit"
10/07/14 Sentwali B Des Moines, Iowa
26 Drake University students, staff, faculty, and friends visited Cappadocia and we enjoyed our stay at Nature Park Cave Hotel. It was wonderful visit and the staff and management was outstanding! Several of us got early and walked to see the sunrise, beautiful air balloons, and wonderful scenery. I look forward to visiting in the future. Thank you!