Hafod Elwy Hall - Farm, Denbigh
Hafod Elwy Hall - Farm is situated in Denbigh and regional attractions include Swallow Falls and Bodelwyddan Castle.
A complimentary breakfast is available. In addition to a library and tour/ticket assistance, Hafod Elwy Hall - Farm features a garden. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Self parking is complimentary.
The 3 guestrooms at Hafod Elwy Hall - Farm include bathrobes and hair dryers. In-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $100
- Standard Double Room Single Use, 1 Double Bed (Bran)
- Double or Twin Room Nant Fach. The first night charged at the time of booking.
- Double Room with a four-poster bed Brenig. The first night charged at the time of booking.
- Luxury Double Room with a four-poster bed Bran. The first night charged at the time of booking.
- Double Room, Ensuite (Brenig)
- Luxury Double Room, Ensuite (Bran)
- Standard Double Room Single Use, 1 Double Bed (Brenig)
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Travelling with others
- Children (16 years old and younger) not allowed
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
Nearby Five Star Denbigh hotels
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
Top Denbigh hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Denbigh
- Imperial HotelFrom
"Spent 2 nights in late January for the Alarm's Gathering music festival. Great beachfront location and one of the most spacious rooms we've ever had in the UK. The bathroom was…"Feb 3, 2015
- The Northwood - Guest houseFrom
"Hotel is very simple but very cozy! We were warmly welcomed by Sandy and David! They were very helpful in explaining to us how things functioned around the hotel. We stayed only…"Dec 28, 2014
- The SunnysideFrom
"Stunnningly clean. Immaculate beyond words. Generally comfortable but room and bath were a bit small. No elevator. It's an older building. Easy walk to center of town -- five…"Nov 29, 2014
- The Management CentreFrom
"Great, as always. Everything you need for a night away for business. Delicious food in the restaurant if the weather is bad (or you can't be bothered walking down the hill)."Nov 24, 2014
Hafod Elwy Hall - Farm, Denbigh’s small print
Also known as
- Hafod Elwy Hall Denbigh
- Hafod Elwy Hall Hotel Denbigh
- Plas Elwy Hotel
- Hafod Elwy Hall
- Hafod Elwy Hall North Wales
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.