Hotel Costa del Sol, Cartagena
Right on the beach
Perched beachfront in lively Bocagrande, Hotel Costa del Sol offers a laid-back setting from which to explore and enjoy Cartagena. It's 25 minutes by car from the historic fort, Castillo San Felipe de Barajas, and the convent of La Popa, perched on a hilltop with stunning views.
Historic El Centro
You'll be in the right spot for Boca Grande's famous nightlife, and Rio Casino is a 10-minute walk away. In the walled town of El Centro, 15 minutes' drive, you can discover pre-Columbian gold treasures at the Museo del Oro, and shop for handicrafts at Las Bóvedas covered market.
Sundowners above the city
Both indoor and outdoor pools offer views of the sea, as does the 360-degree Viewpoint rooftop deck - perfect for a sunset-hour cocktail. There is also a relaxing ground-floor terrace, and when it's time to dine, you'll have your choice of 2 different buffet-service restaurants.
Views of city or sea
Floor-to-ceiling windows in the 250 rooms let the light flood in, as well as offering views of the sea or city, and some rooms have their own private balcony. Wired Internet is available, as are international channels on the flat-screen TV, plus a fridge for drinks and snacks.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $86
- Standard Quadruple Room
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 250 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 15 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Wired Internet access in rooms *
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free self parking
Nearby Two Star Cartagena hotels
In the hotel
- 2 restaurants
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Top Cartagena hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cartagena
- Hotel Boutique Castillo Ines MariaFrom
"Excellent place with wonderful service."Mar 7, 2015
- Hotel Casa GloriaFrom
- Tcherassi Hotel & SpaFrom
"We loved our stay at the Tcherassi but encountered some service issues along the way. The hotel is beautiful, with great design, decent amenities, and a private villa feel. The…"Mar 6, 2015
- Hotel San Pedro de MajaguaFrom
"Perfect island get away. Islas Rosario, Isla Grande offers very nice rooms in an authentic setting. Quiet and relaxing. Rooms are comfortable, clean and modern. Although there are…"Mar 5, 2015
DiningEl Alicante - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La Sevillana - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Costa del Sol, Cartagena’s small print
Also known as
- Costa Del Sol Hotel
- Cartagena Hotel Costa Del Sol
- Costa Del Sol Cartagena
- Cartagena Costa Del Sol
- Opinion Hotel Costa Del Sol
- Hotel Costa Del Sol Cartagena
- Hotel Costa Del Sol Opiniones
- Costa Delsol Hotel
- Hotel Costa Sol Cartagena
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 30000 per person (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.