Hostal Teatro Inka, Cusco
Located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), Hostal Teatro Inka is close to Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales, Museum of Contemporary Art, and ChocoMuseum. Also nearby are La Merced Church and Plaza de Armas.
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. In addition to multilingual staff and tour/ticket assistance, Hostal Teatro Inka features laundry facilities. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Hostal Teatro Inka has 16 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. In addition, amenities available on request include in-room massages and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $25
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-out time is 9 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- No parking
- Resort fee included
Nearby Two Star Cusco hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- In-room massage available
- Second bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Cusco hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cusco
- Torre DoradaFrom
- Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection HotelFrom
- Aranwa Sacred ValleyFrom
"One of the best hotels. Only wish bottled water was more available"Mar 6, 2015
- Belmond Hotel Rio SagradoFrom
"This resort was fantastic. Beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Food was great. Very relaxing, peaceful location. Would be glad to return to this…"Mar 4, 2015
Hostal Teatro Inka, Cusco’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Teatro Inka Hostal
- Hotel Teatro Inka Hostal Cusco
- Hostal Teatro Inka
- Hostal Teatro Inka Cusco Machu Picchu
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 5
Airport shuttle service for children between the ages of 3 and 10 costs USD 3
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in public areas for USD 1 per hour (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.