All hotels in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
James Street, Liverpool, England, L2 7PQ, United Kingdom, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Practically perfect!"
Perfect location - in the middle of everything! Sofa bed was only small issue - very uncomfortable!
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"ideal hotel"
The hotel was perfect for what we needed it for. So close to shops, pubs and clubs. May be returning soon.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
robert
"Over night stay"
Overnight stay for easter. This is our third time there and once again from arriving to departing everything was excellent. Great location friendly staff rooms quite large and always very clean. I don't have a bad word to say about this hotel will definately book again
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Catherine
"Weekend break"
Stayed for 3 nights with my sister,it was our second visit to DaysInn Liverpool.Location very good,friendly staff,clean, comfortable rooms.Would recommend for shooping & nightlife as all very close by.Taxi rank outside door & no.500 Bus from airport stops outside also.Will be back again....
3 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Deirdre
Hotel was nice. Friendly staff. Room was nice and clean. Bed was comfy. Would recommend this to any one who's looking for hotel to stay in Liverpool. I'll be using them again for my next trip to Liverpool deffo. And train station is just right next door :)
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
michael
"Perfect location for exploring the city"
Stayed with my daughters to attend a concert at the O2 Arena - a 5-10 minute walk away. Fantastic location to the Arena, Mathew Street and Liverpool 1 shopping area, at an extremely good price - I will definitely stay here again :D
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Trelawney
"Ideal city hotel"
We were pleasantly surprised by the room size and decor and cleanliness. Great view too over the docks and Liverpool eye. Ideally located for the city. Will be back.
2 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Malcolm
"Happy to recommend"
Location was perfect for us. Walking distance for everything we needed, including Lime St Station. Room was comfortable for just the two of us.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Alison
NZ
"Good hotel, great location, saggy bed."
Business visit. Hotel location was perfect. Room and facilities perfectly good. Good breakfast and nice powerful shower. Only 2 negatives: the bed was too hard and saggy so sleep wasn't as good as I would have liked. And the car park voucher came up as invalid so I ended up paying full price for parking. Nevertheless would use again.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Jamie
"Valentines weekend"
Stayed here with my boyfriend for valentines weekend, would definitely be booking again.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
The front desk staff where very helpful and polite. We did add breakfast and the cold, pastry and cereals choice was extensive but the hot selection was very limited. The only downside to our stay was that there was no bath in our room there was only a shower which was not useful with 2 young children, but it was amazing for the adults :)
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Hannah
"Well situated"
Booked a night away for the two of us, situated a few minutes walk from the centre and 10 minutes walk from Liverpool lime st so is handy for if you want to get there from the train. Friendly staff and nice room with comfy bed.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"nice hotel."
Nice Hotel in a good location.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
mark
"valentines day disappointed !!"
Let down by room being directly above a very noisy kareoke bar
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Victor
"Central Hotel for City and Train Station"
First class welcome, Great friendly staff, convenient to city and train station.
Tony
I stayed one night, was fantastic experience. Very near to river side, nice, staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast was dilisious.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
waqas amin
"Birthday weekend away"
2 night stay for a girls weekend! Location was brilliant, close to all bars, clubs and restaurants. Hotel clean, beds comfortable and staff very friendly and helpful! We will defiantly be back!
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Chelsea
"first class"
Really enjoyed it carpets and decoration were clean and tidy. Breakfast was first class. I usually stay at the Jurys Inn which is a lot dearer and no better at all. Loved it. Handy for train to chester and liverpool one.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
Sandra
"Fantastic location great staff"
Just a great comfortable quiet ( which is surprising considering location) friendly hotel
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
liam the dub
"Great location poor parking"
Hotel was in a great location very close to city centre. Parking is only avaliable at a cost, parking opposite hotel which took me 30mins to pay for via mobile money machines were out of order. Hotel was clean and modern, bed was large but uncomfortable, breakfast had a good choice with fresh fruit, but hot breakfast was cold and dried up not worth the money.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Stephen
"Happy"
Nose comfort rooms with excellent service.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Mehret
Stayed at Days Inn liverpool a couple of times now. Location is very good. The general condition, cleanliness etc is great. Our only complaint was that the very nice bar did not open until 5pm and as we wer hoping for a nice relaxing late afternoon drink before going for dinner we had to venture into town. Breakfast was good. We will stay again
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
liz
"Football trip"
One night stay with my 8 year old son to see liverpool play great trip
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
"Top Class Hotel"
Very enjoyable! Ideal location, only a five minute walk from Liverpool one !
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Shauna
"Great time away with the girls!!!!!!"
Had a lovely night away, hotel was lovely and clean and very quiet for being right in city centre.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Emma
"Central Liverpool stay"
Very good value
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Mrs.Kathleen
"Worst Night's Sleep at a Hotel-Ever!"
Arrived to a group of 20 somethings arguing with reception staff about damage they had done to the hotel the night before. All of us queuing to check-in were ignored by other members of staff who were too engrossed in the drama to help us out. Not a good welcome! Though the hotel was clean and in a great location, we hardly slept all night. We got in at 12.30am to find the self-titled "Tacky Jackie" was still continuing her performance in The Liverpool pub, next door. We went down to reception, and were promised she would stop at 2am, but she carried on until much later. The noise was so loud our room was literally shaking! Young girls in the room opposite had decided to have a party in their room, rather than going out. We called reception, who asked the girls to be a bit quieter. This didn't make any difference and they continued to party, with men coming and going every now and then, slamming the door each time they did so. Don't stay in this hotel unless you are planning a big night out in Liverpool, and aren't interested in sleeping much anyway!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Georgia
"Lovely hotel in city centre"
Had to wait for about 10 minutes at reception before being seen. Staff apologised and explained they were resolving another customers issue. Apart from that, the hotel was very clean, in a very good spot to Albert Dock &city centre. Would stay here again
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great time had."
Nice clean and comfortable room, great location with everything around you, room service menu could have been better, but apart from that no complaints at all.
4 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Budget and good"
Excellent location for City Centre shopping. No street noise but can hear people in the hallway.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
GAGirl
"Good Night Out"
Good central location for All Tourism + Shopping
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Neil
"Nice but noisy"
My wife and I stayed here on a Saturday night, although the hotel was nice and close to shopping, museums etc, the noise from late night revellers within the hotel let the whole experience down.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Gonzo
Lovely clean hotel.! Friendly staff and within walking distance of Albert Dock and the Liverpool One. Great Stay
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
We stayed for one night. We forgot our phone charger in the room and went back for it after a couple of hours of checking out. We asked to have a look in the room and the charger was not there. The reception staff and duty manager kept making excuses as to what might have happened to it rather than reassure us that they would question the cleaner who by now had cleaned the room and clearly not handed in the charger. So glad that I didn't leave a diamond ring behind!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Eileen
"Close to everything in city centre"
Lovely hotel in a perfect location. Few minutes walk to main shopping streets and for new years eve for all the bars and clubs and easy to find way back to hotel to.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
michael
"Good things of the hotel"
The location is good because the hotel is near Jame Street Station and the shopping centre such as Liverpool One. The price of accomdation is reasonable. The staff is nice. The breakfast is quite good.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Henry
HK
"good one night stay"
Stayed for one night as had tickets to see John Bishop. Good location, smart, clean basic but modern room. Comfy beds. Good breakfast. £6.50 if pay up when check in and a bit more if you choose to go down without pre booking brekkie. Have stayed before and would stay again as good price usually.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Claire
"Close to everything"
No complaints whatsoever. Got off the train at James Street station and came out next door to hotel. However, never heard any noise from the station at all. Walked across the road and round the corner to Liverpool One for lots of shopping and eating places. Then crossed over the road and along the dockside for all the bars and restaurants, to end up at Echo Arena to watch John Bishop. This hotel is clean, modern, has all the basics that are needed. Very clean and excellent service from the staff.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Jo
"Days inn Liverpool"
I had a great stay at this hotel the staff were very helpful, even under pressure.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
sarahsmeg
Excellent hotel ,good location, good value for money would defo stay there again. Comfie bed and excellent pillows. Would defo recomend.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"very nice"
Very nice stay, would definitely recommend this hotel
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
miss candice l
"Needs air!"
Great location, nice staff and nice tidy comfy rooms. My only issue is no windows in the rooms, as someone with bad skin I'm in agony due to dry skin since returning home due to the extremely dry air in the hotel, unfortunately for that reason I won't be returning to this hotel on my next visit to Liverpool
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Gavin
"Excellent overnight accommodation"
Lovely comfortable room, with a very pleasant and clean bathroom. Nice fluffy towels. Lots of choice at breakfast time.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Margaret
"Big room and big Liverpudlian Smiles hotel"
I really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were very friendly (would expect nothing less from Liverpudlians) and its location was exactly where I wanted for a great price. I was there to visit the Tate and One shopping centre. I would definitely stay here again
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
Neal
Arrived late on a Saturday night and was given a disabled persons room, while anyone with a disability would love the room (plenty of handrails, panic buttons etc) it was entirely unsuitable foryself and young son. The had basin was so low down I had to knell to brush my teeth! I had requested a twin room but this room was a double!!. I requested a room change but this was not possible until Sunday. While I was out on Sunday the Staff moved are suitcase to a twin room. This room was a great size with a king sized bed and a single. It would have been perfect except it was not very clean. The bott of the shower panel was thick with mould, there was a piece of plastic on bathroom floor that was still there on Wednesday when we left and there was a winegum on the skirting board (I hope it was a winegum, it was growing a fungus) that I had to get rid of myself. Net curtains were dirty and the carpet badly fitted. The only good thing about my stay was the staff, they were all so friendly and efficient, unfortunately they do not do housekeeping
4 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Very enjoyable friendly staff very helpful
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Shopping trip"
Staff at reception we're very friendly they allowed us to check out an hour after due time at no extra cost. Room was spotless clean, beds really comfy. Dining staff we're very friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend this hotel. Ideal for shopping, felt very safe around this area
2 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Good central hotel"
Visiting family and needed a city base, very convenient for the trains and shops and just a short walk to the docks. Very quiet at night, good breakfast, overall very happy and would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Jackie
"Excellent Location"
From the minute we walked in till the minute we left nothing was too much trouble and all with a warm friendly attitude. Great team work.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Janine
"days inn Liverpool"
A comfortable, clean hotel - central but not right in the centre. An all-round enjoyable stay.
2 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014