Hotel El Campanario, Playa del Carmen
Situated in the heart of Playa del Carmen, Hotel El Campanario is within walking distance of Nuestra Senora del Carmen Catholic Church and Playa del Carmen Main Beach. Also nearby are Central Square and Quinta Alegria.
In addition to a spa tub and multilingual staff, Hotel El Campanario features tour/ticket assistance. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2010.
The 16 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel El Campanario include safes and ceiling fans. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $82
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- Studio, 2 Double Beds
- Family Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (9 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
Nearby Two Star Playa del Carmen hotels
In the hotel
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
Top Playa del Carmen hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Playa del Carmen
- Valentin Imperial Maya All InclusiveFrom
"We enjoyed everyday of our stay and really want to praise the French restaurant and Sergio our waiter which we went to every night except one at the Italian. Everyone was so…"Mar 1, 2015
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa All InclusiveFrom
- The Palm at PlayaFrom
"Booked the Palm at the last minute and loved it. The service was great. Rooms awesome. Grounds spotless. The rooftop pool was the best. Could have done without the dj during the…"Mar 1, 2015
- Gran Porto Real Resort & Spa All InclusiveFrom
"We have stayed in the Riviera Maya area several times with our children over the past 10 years. This was the best service we have ever received. The "Family Oceanfront Jr Suite",…"Feb 28, 2015
Hotel El Campanario, Playa del Carmen’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel El Campanario
- Hotel El Campanario Riviera Maya
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.