All hotels in Arnold, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3800 State Rt 141, Arnold, MO, 63010, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"close to all attractions we went to."
I have stayed at this hotel in the past year and made sure to re-book at this location. This visit was not so good... Room was not cleaned very well... There was pizza left in the microwave dirty socks left in the dresser and trash up under the bed. After talking to the front desk and them going in to freshen up the room there was still trash that was not previously found in the night stand and the bathroom mirror was still dirty. I was told that I would get a free night stay coupon in the mail from them but I continued to find trash in the room so I was very dis-satisfied and I felt it should have been an entire stay from them. In the mail coupon, really???? I may still seak this Hotel in the future because it can be a pleasant place to stay as long as the housekeeping service does their job.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
Lindley's
"We will come again!"
Excellant! The staff was especially friendly and helpful!
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2013
"No complaints"
Everything is always good when I stay here. Although the same food every other day gets old but there are plenty of good places to eat nearby.
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
"dissapointed by drury"
terrible beds and bad chairs very uncomfortable
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
tom
Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Only down side was there was a lot of construction in the area. The hot breakfast in the morning was a bonus.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2013
H. Hennessee
"Amazing!"
Best hotel me and my wife have ever stayed at, very clean and everyone was very friendly! Awesome location and the breakfast had great variety! Well worth checking into this place.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Dakota
"Great staff......"
Robin, one of the staff was excellent. She went above and beyond to make sure or stay was an enjoyable and comfortable stay. She recommended things to do and places to go such as restaurants and sites in the city. She was always spot on. Thanks to Robin we never had a dull moment.
5 night trip May 19, 2013
"Unexpected pleasure"
Very nice facility. Employees were very courteous and helpful. Good bargain and quality of food. Drinks and modest buffet included for dinner and breakfast. Only negative for me is I hate those styrofoam plates!
1 night family trip May 5, 2013
Stewart
"Favorite Hotel"
Great location, staff is very friendly, rooms are clean and comfortable, food is excellent!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Great staff and location"
We arrived and the person behind the counter was kind an willing to help with a smile. Robin is another staff person that spent time with my daughter and I talking and giving advice on the area and booking next time. A+ for Robin. 20 min from everything and Walmart, koyls, walgreens, restraunts all around the hotel. We will go back to this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2013
"More than what you pay for!"
Great Stay. Absolutely no complaints. Better internet connection than some the higher priced hotels I stay at regularly. Highly recommended.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
"Just right"
We live in the Metro area and decided to have a night out (without kids). For NYE we gave my parents an overnight here and they told us what a great experience they had, so we decided to stay here instead of heading into the city... And I'm so happy we did! Just the right price, amazing customer service, the rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. I was only disappointed that we didn't give ourselves enough time to take advantage if the evening food/drinks. I would highly recommend for a date night without kids, for business or even for travel with children. We'll definitely look into Drury the next time we go on vacation!
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2013
"Perfect place for families to stay for a city trip"
I absolutely loved staying at this hotel. It was clean, the service was excellent, and I couldn't believe the food!! We ate a great breakfast and even dinner each night, and Mom and Dad even got some night caps to go with them. It was outside of the city so it wasn't crazy crowded, and it was right off the interstate so it was easy to get to where we wanted to go. Free parking and wifi too. I would HIGHLY recommend this place!
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
Mom of toddlers
"great"
rooms were clean, staff were kind,friendly & helpful. meal's were always good. really enjoyed our stay.
4 night business trip Feb 13, 2013
always a pleasure
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Great for business traveler"
Wonderful, new, modern, very well-appointed. Free Wi-Fi is lightning fast. The breakfast area is not just nice; it is exceptional. Staff were all very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Dec 23, 2012
Kirk
"busniess"
I felt the hotel was very accomidating. My only complaint..and to me, this is farily significant..I was on the 5th floor..the drapes did no close. This allowed way too much light from the City to enter my room-preventing me from sleeping as deeply as I need.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
allison
"great hotel!"
Great place to stay! Only downfall was no heated smoking area!
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2012
"Drury doesn't mean dreary"
The newer side of the hotel is terrific! Fast elevators, quiet at night. Rooms were very nice with a great shower too!
2 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2012
"Business Trip"
Location of this hotel is great. You are literally 50 yards from the highway and there are lots of places to eat nearby. My only complaint about this hotel during my last stay was that I could hear a lot of road noise. I'm happy to say that I was moved to a more inner-hotel room this time and the noise was greatly decreased. (I was skeptical that it could improve because highways basically surround the hotel.) I will admit that I was wrong and that less noise basically makes this the perfect hotel for a long stay in St. Louis. Will definitely be back!
3 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"Love this hotel!"
Friendly staff and a very clean nicely updated hotel. Free breakfast and evening snacks with drinks was a bonus. I'll be going back.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Jody
"Great hotel at a great price!"
We chose this hotel based on customer reviews and proximity to St. Louis. We were not disapointed. Thank you to all those that took time to leave a comment and thanks to the excellent and professional staff at Drury Inn Arnold MO.
Family trip Oct 6, 2012
"Great Stay at the Drury Inn"
My family stayed at the Drury Inn & Suites (Arnold) after a long day at Six Flags. The room was very clean and comfortable, the staff was pleasant and accomodating, and the 5:30 Kickback was great! I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone looking to stay in the St. Louis area. It was a great value for the money and we had a very enjoyable experience.
Family trip Oct 5, 2012
Cooper Family
"Business Trip"
This is a great hotel. Only a couple years old and very well maintained. Staff is extremely nice and very accommodating. My room was large for a double queen and the bathroom was about twice as large as many places I've stayed at. Nearby restaurants are also newer and nice. (Applebee's, Panda Express, Starbucks, etc.) my only problem wasn't really with the hotel as much as it was a location issue. My room only had a small parking lot between it and I-55... And it was decently loud in my room. I'm not sure how it was in other rooms, but seeing as how the hotel is built more "up" than out, I can't imagine it gets much better. The noise is definitely bearable, but light sleepers could definitely be uncomfortable.
Business trip Sep 23, 2012
JordiB
Overall we had a great experience. The staff was extremely friendly and the room was very clean. Enjoyed the 5:30 Kickback and the breakfast, the food wasn't the greatest, but it was free so no major complaints. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
Alysha
It was a very nice and I believe fairly new hotel. There was no staff available at the front desk when I got there to check in and by the time she got back to the desk there was 3 people waiting to check in. I do believe that she was doing something with the Kickback hour though, so she was working - just not available at the desk.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
"Conveniently close to everywhere we went."
I will definetly stay there every time we go to St. Louis. Breakfast was great way to start the day and the kick back was also nice to settle back in and relax. The room was VERY Clean and the staff was the Greatest. Well worth the money and it was a peacefully quiet Hotel.
Family trip Aug 26, 2012
"every thing you need"
It was the best hotel we have ever stayed in,excellent, I can"t say enough
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"Very nice Drury hotel"
This property is brand new and close to shopping and food. Additionally, it is located right off the interstate. The layout of this Drury is much improved compared to thier other hotels. The proportions of all the public areas are much larger and the room is very spacious. Only complaint I can think of was the bed was a little firm.
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
"Awesome!!"
Everything was great! the rooms were nice and clean. Big room and bathroom. The free breakfast and dinner is awesome!!
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
miranda
"Best Deal"
Awesome Service. We ate dinner and breakfast for free everyday at the Hotel. Free Pepsi drinks in the evening, and free popcorn to go along with free adult drinks at their free dinner.
Family trip Aug 14, 2012
Keith
"The end of a vacation"
WOW!!! We were vacationing in the area and needed a hotel to stay at for 1 night because we had extended our vacation. At the start of our vacation in another town, we had stay at one of this chains hotels and loved it. So, we thought we would try another one. We are so glad we did. Everything was top notch and worth it. The entire hotel was clean and pleasant looking. The room was very clean and spacious. The kickback offered in the evening was very filling and enjoyed by our whole family. The pool was an indoor and outdoor style that the kids thought was the best. And the staff was very friendly and quick. I called down to the desk at 2 different times for items we needed and they had them delivered to my room withing 5 minutes. One of the items was a roll-away bed. The mattress on that bed was just like a regular mattress and my daughter thought it was very comfortable. The last praise is the way the hotel goes out of their way for you. After we had left the area and were on our way home, I realized I had left my pillow back in the hotel room. I travel everywhere with the pillow and did not like the thought of not having it. So, I called the hotel and asked them to let me know how much it would cost to ship it to me. The hotel staff said that they would ship it to me at no cost. WOW! We will be staying at this hotel again when we are in the area.
Family trip Aug 12, 2012
Austin W.
"Great stay during our family vacation!!"
Great hotel!! Evening snacks and hot breakfast was just a few of the great things about our stay. Kids loved the pool and we had the best service!! I always look for a drury inn when planning trips. We will stay again!!
Family trip Aug 5, 2012
Nichole
"You will like it."
The staff were kind and helpful. Front desk layed out amenities from the very beginning. Breakfast area was well stucked and clean. I have stayed ay Drury inn's before, this was the best one yet.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
"very nice hotel"
The hotel was very nice - clean, friendly staff, good breakfast and snack, fridge and microwave in the room, and easy access to the interstate. The only noise was from the interstate traffic.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
K. Poindexter
"Excellent amenities"
Hotel is brand new, and in great condition. It was about a 30 minute drive from all of the attractions we were interested in, but that was not bad. The amenities (food and drinks) are quite a perk. We enjoyed the room and the stay.
Family trip Jul 27, 2012
"A good place to stay"
Very nice hotel with a great location just outside of the St. Louis area.
Other trip Jul 27, 2012
"Good location to family"
I've always loved staying at the Drury chain of hotels. This one was very nice as it was close to the wedding, reception and other hotels where my family was staying. As a bonus, thishotel was still reletively new!
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
"High-End Quality for Budget-Conscious Family"
The Drury Inn in Arnold exceeded our needs and expectations. The mattress was perfect, the noise level was minimal. My three young children slept soundly. Our room offered two queen beds and we sprung for the $10/night rollaway. It felt almost as good as sleeping at home. The bathroom was squeaky clean, and I wasn't barking at everyone to wear their flip flops at all times, as I've done in some (supposedly mid-level) hotels. But the BEST part was the continental breakfast and the 5:30 kickback. The breakfast was as good as, if not better than, what other hotels offer, but the kickback completely erased our need to go out for an evening meal! That was money in our pocket - at least $40 a meal by St.Louis standards. Granted, it wasn't entirely nutritious fare, but it was kid-friendly, and really - kids can take a break every once in a while from perfectly balanced meals, right? They did offer carrots and celery each night, which helped me accept the hot dog/nacho/chicken tender/mac and cheese selection. If you are looking to stay well, but on a budget, this is the place for you! We also enjoyed the pool; the area was clean and well tended. All in all, I can't wait to stay in another Drury Inn, a place I would have never, ever ventured into without a friend's recommendation.
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
Kristi
Best bang for the buck -- Quality place for the $$$. Why stay any place else? Will be back.
Other trip Jul 20, 2012
Dave M
"Nice, clean rooms and property. Great staff."
The extra amenities offed by Drury Inn are what set it apart from the others in this price range. Free breakfast buffet includes sausage, french toast, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, muffins, donuts, toast, cereal, yogurt, milk, juices, and soda. Probably more that I can't remember. Evenings from 5:30pm - 7:00pm offer a snack of hot dogs, mac and cheese, nachos, chips, and soda. Also include free of charge were 3 free drinks per adult consisting of your choice of wine, beer, and a short list of mixed drinks. A nice indoor/outdoor pool was available, as well as an indoor hot tub. The location of this hotel was great. Outside of St Louis just enough to get away from it, yet close enough that it was an easy drive downtown to the arch, AB brewery, etc. Right off 55, access to this hotel was as simple as it gets. Across the street were many stores and restaurants, including Wal-Mart and many others. The property is fairly new, maybe a year old at most. Every employee I encountered was very friendly and eager to help. All total this was a nice place to stay, and I wouldn't hesitate one bit to stay there again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
Cruiser
"Great Location!"
Very nice stay at the Drury, Arnold. Easy access to interstate next door, plenty of food options close by, hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
Business trip Jul 5, 2012
"Great place to stay."
My grandson lost a precious stuffed animal while there, and the very kind and understanding night manager walked outside on the parking lot to help me find it. His concern and help was very much appreciated. We loved the people, the room, and the area around the hotel. Would definately recommend this to a friend.
Other trip Jul 2, 2012
Sandy
"Niiiiiiiiiiice!"
Microwave wouldn't heat up and the light between the beds would not turn on (switch didn't work). Those were the only negatives. The breakfast bar and evening snack are very nice. Breakfast bar opens at 6am. Should be 5am in the summer; so, those getting an early start, to beat the heat, can eat. Good variety of food on both a.m. and p.m. Arrived early and was immediatly taken care of. NICE!
Other trip Jul 1, 2012
"Why would you stay anywhere else!"
The Drury Inn in Arnold was great. The breakfasts and the 5:30 snacks and drinks were amazing. With all you get free, why would anyone stay elsewhere.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
"Would stay here again"
Staff was very pleasant and focused on service Room was not ready at time of chechin so upgraded us to a suite without us even requesting
Other trip Jun 11, 2012
Very nice. Clean, friendly service, lots of amenities. Will definitely stay there again if I'm in the area.
Other trip Jun 7, 2012
Amy C.

"Superb all round"
Ideal for overnight stop to avoid biz of St. Louis.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Excellent service! Beautiful and clean. Loved the warm breakfast, light dinner and fridge in the room. Will definitely come back!!!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Rose
"Great location to the interstate"
Nice and comfortable, clean as a whistle!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2013