Club House Bogotá, Bogota
Situated in Bogota, Club House Bogotá is close to Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall, UniCentro, and Usaquén Flea Market. Also nearby are World Trade Center and Park 93.
Club House Bogotá has a full-service spa and a fitness center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This spa hotel offers a restaurant. Additional amenities include room service (during limited hours) and a porter/bellhop. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests. This is a smoke-free property.
The 40 guestrooms at Club House Bogotá include laptop-compatible safes and minibars. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer showers and hair dryers. All units feature refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Additional amenities include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $96
- Deluxe Room
- Superior Room
- Family Room
- Classic Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (11 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Four Star Bogota hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size double
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Top Bogota hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bogota
- Hotel MuiscaFrom
"I love this hotel for its immediate Colombia ambiance as soon as you walk in the door. I can't say enough about the staff. Angie was very attentive, called me a safe cab, helped…"Feb 27, 2015
- Ramada Bogota Parque 93From
"Excellent service, staff was very helpful, breakfast was delicious, location was perfect because it was 2 blocks away from el "parque de la 93" which has a lot of nice restaurants…"Feb 27, 2015
- Hotel Embassy ParkFrom
"It was great"Feb 26, 2015
- Holiday Inn Bogota AirportFrom
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open select days.
DiningRestaurant CHB - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Club House Bogotá, Bogota’s small print
Also known as
- Club House Bogota Bogota
- Club House Bogota
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6500 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 60000 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 27000 for adults and COP 20000 for children (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.