All hotels in Agra, India
Dhakran Crossing, M.G. Road, Agra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282010, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Moti Palace

""Service was good and quick""
03/31/15 navneetbgs50 Greater Noida, India
The location of the hotel with good surrounding was near to bazaar. Staff was good and their services were quick. The appearance of the hotel inside and outside was good. The room was spacious and well maintained with amenities like AC, TV, geyser were all fine. Pillows, Bed sheets and blankets were all in good condition. There was no view from the room. The food was okay and average and I have no suggestions for improvement. There was no activity like swimming pool gym and sight seeing trip. It was value for money and would like to recommend it to others.
""This hotel is nice for business travelers""
03/31/15 rahulbgs Begusarai, India
Hotel Moti Palace scores maximum points for the hotel location. Located on main M.G. Road,Dhakkran Crossing (Chouraha),Agra. Front desk staff is not so efficient ,as it took him around half an hour to clear my check-out papers. This hotel is nice for business travelers and is safe but anyhow, I would not suggest this hotel for travelers accompanying their families.
"GOOD BUDGET HOTEL"
09/01/14 Johari123 Jaipur, India
we have cisited this hotel in mid of Aguust and stayed there for 2 night it is Good Budget Hotel with all the facilities, located in posh area. However it is sitiuated bit far from Tajmahal otherwise a good place to stay having Resturent adjoing to hotel
"My oh my!"
03/11/14 ScramblinSooner Edmond, OK
Being my first time in India, I was, I guess, totally spoiled by my stay in Meerut at the Hotel Harmony Inn the prior week. Compared to a dirty Motel 6 in the US, this would be a Motel 2! Small room, thin mattress on a flat, hard surface, thin hard pillows, sheets that don't reach all the way to the end of the bed, stains on the sheets, tiny bathroom, showerhead that sprayed every way but straight. I literally was afraid to put my bare feet on the floor. Yes, I did see some bugs crawling around at times, but fortunately no bed bugs. Walls must be paper thin, because traffic below could be clearly heard. Thank goodness for noise cancelling earbuds. Two positives were the staff was friendly and water was nice and hot in the morning. I was up early since sleep wasn't very good so I guess I was one of the first to use hot water. Rates were ultra cheap compared to US hotels, although I'm not sure it was quite worth the price. Oh, one other thing, there was a sign on my nightstand next to an insulated pitcher saying filtered water was in the pitcher. If it was, it was invisible filtered water, and I would've been afraid to drink it if water had been present.
"ok experience, nothing special"
11/15/13 RAJESH P Chennai (Madras), India
As we were 4 guys , so nothing much required, we have stayed only one night, the room size were small. we have to check out and start for our next destination, so didnt expected much. but cant recommend much as the overall experience was not satisfactory.
"don't choose this place..not worth the money!"
10/16/13 deeash2013 india
rooms are too small and cramped, restaurant was smelly, bathroom too small...we had to get an extra bed also in the small room and had absolutely no space to walk around or for the baggage...overall not at all a nice feeling, we were just waiting to get thru the night and check out..!
"Not good!"
04/04/13 Reshmi P Dubai, United Arab Emirates
There was no hot water facility. There were some bugs in the room. No safety and no proper ventilation and the rooms are dingy. There s a restaurant attached which is relatively good. They say they can view Taj from the roof top, but we realised later tat there was no entry to roof top. These things are confusing. No worth the money.
"Bad hotel"
10/04/12 Vishwanath A Pune, India
I stayed here very recently in my Agra visit. The hotel is pathetic, very bad location, rooms are not at all that good compared to price they quote. Room service will eat up ur pocket very fast, don't order anything via room service. Keep this hotel at extreme bottom in ur list.
"Bad hotel bad location"
05/28/12 hugo-rugged
Poor poor hotel checkin and after seeing all the rooms they had to offer we just collected our bags and left, some rooms no Windows and the ones that did were on the main road, along way from the Taj. And not worth the money
"Quite Good Hotel"
11/21/10 GlittersIndia Faridabad
Hotel Moti Palace is a good hotel to stay. I am fully satisfied and really happy with the facilities for the price I paid for. I got 50% off season discount on full rate and no service charges on food served in room service, which was great. The staff makes me feel at home. Food was really very tasty, Nice hotel, I can recommend any time.