All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereRoma Kalesi Arkasi Garfeli Mah. No: 13, Goreme, Nevsehir, Nevsehir, 50180, Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful hotel!"
We stayed at this cave hotel for just one night. The owner Oruc and his son were very sweet. But Ilyas, who pretty much runs this hotel, was the star. He helped book all of our excursions and dinners, etc. I honestly didn't have to do much planning because he took care of everything. He even arranged the shuttle to/from airport, as well as a private car ride for the dinners. Would highly recommend this hotel!
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
prathyusha
"Other worldly experience"
Very friendly atmosphere. The breakfast could have been better and our bathroom was very tiny. Would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
scott
"Not bad..."
Not bad except over booking and denying Credit Card..
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
James KIN
"Excellent location and very helpful staff"
Located in the very heart of the touristic center of Göreme, the hotel offers clean and comfortable rooms with a very good breakfast, not to mention the cordial and helpful personal.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Good Location"
Very nice place. We got two of the best rooms 105 and 106. There are lots of restaurants around and the staff is very helpful.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Will come back!"
Fantastic hotel! Very clean, friendly staff, and very safe. Staff spoke English and helped us book our tours. Great Turkish breakfast and the view from the dining room was so serene and relaxing.
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
Salma
"Beautiful cave rooms, amazing staff!"
The 4-person cave room was just what we were looking for. The staff was very friendly and made us feel at home. On our final day they held our bags and even offered a room to shower/change after we got soaked on a ATV adventure. The breakfast was simple, but similar to your european standard. Terrace had a nice view of the town and othe cave hotels. Getting around is best by car to see the Cappadocia region, but the hotel is within walking distance to shops, restaurants etc. Do NOT rely on google maps for directions, use the GPS coordinates located on hotels.com. Overall I really enjoyed my stay, I would defintely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
"Great stay in Cappadocia"
Hotel was great- helpful and welcoming staff, "cave" room that was clean and big enough for 2 people, walking distance to all of the restaurants and shops.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Mk"
This hotel was simply awesome and great location as its close to everything. (City center, goreme musuem,pigeon valley and many more. The owner is so good at heart he ensured everyday with our trip plan and also provided tips to get faster and easier. Breakfast and lunch provided are to be ranked #1. What more we want when you are in a unknown country? - i would stay when i visit cappadocia again and strongly recommend to all my friends.
3 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2014
manasa
"Beware of room 109"
We read all the great reviews of this hotel, and were looking forward to a one-night cave experience. We arrived after all other guests had checked in for the night, about 6 PM, and we were issued room 109. I hope this is the only room in such poor condition and they only give it out to late arrivals. Some of the other rooms I peeked into looked like they'd been refurbished. This room is very moldy! The tub is in such bad condition we elected to skip showers the next morning. The smell is so strong we needed to keep the very small window open all night and put the fan in front of it to funnel in some breathable air. The ceiling also sheds and sand was on the floor and the beds. We asked if there were other rooms available, mentioning the smell, and were told everything else was booked. the owner said he regularly uses a dehumidifier, but we think the bathroom needs IMMEDIATE attention! Also, we could sympathize with a previous guest who said the owner was overly friendly and helpful when he was trying to book you a tour or asking the single woman in your group to join him in some wine drinking. After both those offers were declined his attitude changed to distracted indifference. The roof top breakfast room was nice and most the employees were cheerful and helpful.
Response by Caravanserai Cave Hotel
Dear Guest, I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. My recollection is that you arrived quite late at night, and it is true you were given an economy room, as our larger rooms were taken. You were charged 49 Euro for two people, including breakfast. I am sorry that you did not find the bathroom to your liking, however I can assure you that our bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned. The hotel does not pretend to be a luxury hotel. Our rooms are simple but always clean. I offer every adult guest that arrives a complimentary glass of wine whether they be in a couple, in a family, or travelling alone. The glass of wine is offered as a gesture of hospitality, nothing more, nothing less. I personally don’t drink wine, and your suggestion that I only offer wine to single women is wrong and offensive. I do not believe that I treated you indifferently. I offer my customers information about the area and various activities, and then of course let them choose what they want to do. My recollection is that you only stayed one night and that given that you were out busy enjoying the sights we perhaps spoke for 20 minutes maximum. Regards, Oruç
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Nice cave hotel"
Nice cave hotel location in center of the hotel. The owner was very nice and booked us all our activities. He even drive us to the bus station the night of our whirling devrish show. There is a helper man there that was extremely kind! He made sure we got coffee or tea everytime we went on the terrace. Once when I was sitting there he brought me a fan! The only con is the cave can get a bit damp after showers but that's nothing that can be changed since it is a cave! Overall for the price, would recommend! Free breakfast is a plus! I would not spend crazy amounts of money for those other hotels!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
anonymous
In my opinion the hotel offers a great value for the money. The location is good, in the middle of Goreme city. Because the hotel is located at the foot of the hill, the views from the rooftop are not as fantastic as those from the hotels above and you cannot see hot air balloons rising from the valley. But one morning we walked just a few meters up the hill to enjoy the view of dozens balloons rising. The hotel has only a couple of rooms which are real cave rooms. Our room was not a real cave room and was made to look like one and this was fine with us. The room and the bathroom were small but comfortable, clean and nicely decorated. The price was excellent. The staff was very friendly offering free rides to restaurants in the city and complimentary wine at the hotel’s rooftop. They also took us on a walking tour of the nearby valley (for a reasonable fee) where we got to climb around a few caves. All in all, we had a great experience and want to come back to have a hot air balloon ride, which we did not get to take due to time constraints.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Guessmyname
"Nice family-run hotel"
Overall, my husband and I enjoyed staying in our "cave suite" in Cappadocia. The hotel is a family-run business and the staff is all very friendly. Our room was on the smaller side with some older beds and bathroom fixtures, but functional and suitable to our needs. Working wi-fi, but we couldn't get our television to work (but not very important to us anyways). Breakfast was included (mostly cheese, bread, fruit, and some eggs) and coffee and tea was free 24 hours. The hotel is located right near most of the shops and restaurants in Goreme where most of the other hotels are situated. Overall, we enjoyed the hotel and thought it had nice charm, but we would probably consider staying at another hotel for slightly more if we were to return to Cappadocia. For a relatively cheap price, however, we had no complaints.
3 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Socrkrazy8
"Fantastic Experience, Highly Recommended"
We didn't want to leave! This family run hotel, is right off the center of town on a quiet side street. The compound is inviting and beautiful. The rooms are more comfortable than we expected from cave rooms, and they were clean, tasteful, and the views are stunning. The three floor climb to the terrace restaurant is worth it for the spectacular view, and the breakfast was one of the best we had anywhere in Turkey. The staff is made up of family members, and they treat their guest like family, too! They really go out of their way to make sure guests have everything they need and have a good experience. They can book all of your tours at the hotel and for less than prebooked online orders. And they take care of everything for you - telling you where to be, at what time and often driving you to the meeting point. On top of that, my mom badly sprained her ankle while hiking. The owner offered to get her to the Dr. or to drive us the 30 min. to Nevsehir to get crutches. When my mom said she'd prefer not to have crutches, they called all of their friends to see if they could find her a cane locally. And, when my mom felt like she couldn't travel on our set departure date, they rearranged all of their room reservations to allow us to stay in the same rooms for an extra day. We already knew that the people of Turkey are kind and generous, but the family at Caravanserai took it to the next level. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Cappadocia.
2 night family trip May 6, 2014
Laurie Finch
"Excellent location and good staff in Goreme"
Overall, we had a great stay at Caravanserai in Goreme. The hotel itself is only 1 block from the main street going through town, which is perfectly situated. Some of the other hotels might be further out, and may be further "up" the hill... with possibly a higher view over the town, but it would be quite a walk to get to them, and the 3rd story rooftop on top of Caravanserie gives great views at it is. The breakfast was complete, the owner cared and was very helpful and organized. Like anything in a tourist town, they may try to push some tours or experiences, but it was light, and not a hard push. The room was great, comfortable, with a good bathroom. The ONLY complaint would be that the bathroom was a little musty smelling... but I guess that's what you get when you build a bathroom into a cave - I'm not sure what can be done about it. But there was NO sign of mold or anything, it still was very clean. For the price paid, I would highly recommend this option in Goreme... and the staff spoke English quite well, which made all of our questions easily answered, making for a great experience exploring Goreme and the surrounding towns. They gave great advice, organized airport transfers, and overall made the trip seamless, so we could concentrate on enjoying our vacation.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2014
Shawn
"Pleasant stay at Goreme"
We had a real good time at this hotel. The staff and owner were very helpful, friendly. The hotel was tastefully decorated, very clean, great service. The view from the terrace where we had breakfast was fabulous. Highly recommended.
2 night trip with friends May 20, 2014
Ipek
"Great location, incredible views"
I suspect it's hard to get a 'bad' hotel in Goreme- every place seems to have great views, but this is the one we chose! It was a budget option, but I thought it was a great value. The balloons over the deck in the morning were unbelievable.
Other trip May 12, 2014
JJ
"Great location, incredible views"
Other trip May 12, 2014
JJ
"Friendly host and staff"
The four of us stayed at the family suite. We enjoyed our stay. The staff are courteous and the host is very helpful from arranging tours to daily chores. The location is very convenient whether arriving by car or by bus.
4 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
I am travelling 24 days for three country and nine cities, but until now the best. The owner is very very nice and attention.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Ricardo Ozaki
"Recommend highly"
Hotel host was generous, and very helpful with information about tours, balloon rides, hikes,etc. Staff frequently offered to drive us. We stayed in a cave room. Not all rooms are cave rooms. Oric (sp?) was very helpful with a traveling problem, unrelated to the hotel. This is invaluable when traveling. View from the terrace was good.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
becky
"Exceptional service"
The hotel staff were friendly, helpful and very kind. It was my first time in cappadocia and they help me with booking tours and site seeing. The rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast was awesome! Would definitely return!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"great place to stay"
I stayed there with 3 friends for 2 nights, had an excellent time. We stayed in a cave room. Great showers, comfortble beds. The only thing I would say is that since it was a cave room parts of the ceiling would brush off on the bed i don't know if this is avoidable though. Great place to stay within walking distance of the city center and goreme museum. Just dont book your tours through the hotel! They had a considerable markup and you can easiliy walk to a tour center and get a cheaper price
2 night trip Mar 25, 2014
"Horrible customer service"
This hotel demonstrated a mindset of the hotel is correct not the customer. A 9 turkish lira cost was quoted off the expedia reservation for the round trip airport transfer however when leaving they forced us to pay $40 turkish lira per person even despite showing them the proof on the reservation. The owner was adamant about ignoring the quoted price stating it was expedia's problem not his own hotel. His staff had also stated the day prior that we would not be charged for leaving a day early but on the day if departure the owner states that his staff is not capable of making these decisions and would not honor the request
Response by Caravanserai Cave Hotel
Dear Fareen, Thankyou for your review. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. I am sorry that there was a mistake on Expedia's website about the cost of the airport transfer, but it was their mistake, which has since been rectified. Transfers between the airport and the hotel are provided by an independent shuttle bus company. The customer should pay the cost directly to the shuttle bus company, otherwise the hotel must pay. The cost of the transfer between the airport and the hotel is currently 20TL per person one way (it was 9TL about 5 years ago). Therefore a return transfer is 40TL. 40 TL is about $20USD. In relation to you booking three nights and only staying for two you don't mention in your review the fact that I offered you a discount for the third night. The cost of the room is normally 50 Euro which is roughly equivalent to 150 TL. For the third night I only charged you 60TL. I thought this was a reasonable offer given that I was unable to sell that room on that third night. I apologise for any breakdown in communication and will use your review to improve our service. Regards, Oruc Celik, Manager
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Great service from boutique hotel"
The staff were very friendly and helpful; we were given lifts to town and a short hiking tour, all free of charge. The hotel is also in a great location, walkable to must-see sights (sunset point, Red Valley, Open-air Museum) and affordable restaurants.
2 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2014
E.H.
"cappadocia fun"
Great location just off the main road which makes it easy to get around. Serdar is very helpful and offers great advice and information about what tours and activities to do. We really enjoyed our stay in Cappadocia.
2 night trip with friends Dec 16, 2013
"Top notch hotel"
Very comfortable rooms. The hotel seems very new. Staff are extremely helpful and can assist you in setting up tours and hot air balloon rides. They arranged a private tour for me to Mt. Nemrut which was fantastic and the capper on a fantastic holiday here in Cappadocia. Breakfast was quite good and served on a beautiful terrace with great views. Convenient location to shopping, restaurants and to hiking start points. Décor of the courtyard and rooms is really nice too. Lots of antiques. I would definitely recommend to all my friends to stay here.
3 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Wendy Woo
"Great stay, would stay again"
The owners of the hotel exude hospitality and helpfulness. They helped us plan our time in Cappadocia, recommending free walking trails, organizing a trip to see dervishes, and helping us find a tour that covered the major sights as we were without a car. One night, the hotel did a Turkish barbeque, and it was fun to get to meet other guests from around the world. (America, Australia, Hong Kong, Sweden, South Africa, Spain.) We stayed in a cave room, and my husband really loved it. Staying in Goreme was the right choice for our time in Cappadocia, and staying at Caravansarai was the right choice, too. Breakfast was great.
3 night romance trip Jul 14, 2013
BZ
"Friendly and Helpful Hotel"
We enjoyed our stay for 4 nights at the Caravanserai Hotel. The hotel provided excellent service, such as arranging our airport pick-up and drop-off, making recommendations for daily activities, and giving us a lift to Rose Valley and the Goreme Open Air Museum. We had a nice cave room with a remodeled bathroom. The WiFi was spotty at times. Breakfast was included and had a good selection of items. The location of the hotel was excellent, about 5 minute walk to the main part of the city.
4 night trip Apr 30, 2013
"great location, friendly staff"
Stayed here with 3 friends for 2 nights. Our quadruple room was spacious, with 2 twin beds and 1 queen. We stayed in a cave room, which was a novel experience. Because it's in a cave, there is a higher humidity level but it wasn't bothersome for us. The radiators kept the space warm enough at night. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We booked a guided hike and a driving tour through them and we were very pleased with the experiences. We also had dinner there one night and it was delicious. Breakfast is the usual Turkish fare--cheese, olives, bread, yogurt, etc. with tea & coffee. It's served upstairs on the roof (inside or outside seating) so the view is very nice.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2013
Nicki M
"Excellent staff and Good hotel"
The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in helping you plan your hiking trips around the valley. We had booked 2 rooms, one was a cave room & other a regular room. The cave room looked really impressive, but there is a lot of micro-dust that falls continuously in those rooms, so be prepared for it. If you have allergies, opt for the regular rooms.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2012
"Great family run establishment"
Five star service from the moment we booked. Sargar quickly responded to all of our emails before we arrived, had a shuttle waiting for us at the airport and helped us make all of our Cappadocia plans and reservations over tea when we arrived. Room was great, but not as "cave like" as the hotel name would suggest. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone planning to visit Cappadocia.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2012
Doug
"Excellent Place with Personal Touch"
As a family of 5 traveling to Cappadocia we were very impressed with the attention from everyone, especially from Serdar.Once booked, he will send you an email offering you services, and if the activities interest you,take them! They are reasonably priced. We took a 4 hr. walk through the valley which was wonderful, done by Serdar himself.We accepted their BBQ one evening and the food was delicious and cheaper than having dinner anywhere. He advised us not to take a tour and instead told us where the tour companies would take us, and saved at least 500 USD. We booked a triple and a double room, but in fact we were given 3 double rooms at no additional cost. The rooms were clean with local decor. Remember this is a moderately and fairly priced hotel (not Ritz Carlton, if that is what you expect then get that experience at other boutique hotels in the area) which was competitive for the area. We had a cave room which was very comfortable and nice and had a very good night sleep for 3 nights. The other 2 rooms were not cave rooms, but very comfortable and all rooms were next to each other, so no complaints either. Overall the location is great and the views are nice from the top floor restaurant. The pics on the internet are accurate and what you see is what you get, they do not show pics that are retouched or not representative of the hotel. Whenever we travel back to Cappadocia we will certainly stay here and fully endorse the hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2012
Ricardo

"Best option in Goreme"
This hotel was fantastic. We changed to this hotel when we realised that we were spending too much money on trips in Cappadocia and decided to downgrade to a cheaper hotel to save some money. It was the best decision we made. The location is perfect - just a 5-10 minute walk from sunset point and right by the centre of Goreme. On three occasions, hotel staff drove us to different locations to either help us with baggage or to ensure that we didn't miss our balloon flight meeting point when the minibus was delayed picking us up. Staff at the hotel are genuinely the nicest people you could hope to meet and go out of the way to make sure that you have the best stay at their hotel. We were incredibly sad to leave the hotel and would return in a heartbeat.
3 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Nice hotel but not very clean"
The owners of this hotel were very friendly and helpful but the staff that were presentwhen the owners were away were not particularly forthcoming. Also, hotel cleanliness was not great. The rugs in the room had not been vacuumed on our arrival and the bathroom floor was not clean. Even after making comments requesting better cleaning on the second ay, we found that it was still not up to our expectations. Breakfast was good and the view from the breakfast room was lovely.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Really great stay here"
We stayed two nights at this hotel, it is great experience. Room is clean and staff is very friendly specially the owner Orange, he is kind and gentle guy who advised us a lot on activities in Greme. We did enjoy a lot! Hi Orange, do you still remember us two chinese girls who were talking about 'Coca cola' with you! lovely stay!
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Jamea
SG
"Very helpful staff"
Very helpful and resourceful hotel owner in helping me on bus ticket booking and tour arrangement. Note the location shown in google map is incorrect.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
"I wish I had paid more"
I wanted to stay in a cave room, this wasn't it.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Gary B
"Great find ..."
Our stay at the Caranvaserai hotel was perfect. Our room had a lovely view and the hotel was very convenient to town and surrounding activities. Breakfast was substantial and fresh.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Suzanne
"A lovely cave and wonderful staff"
This hotel was in a great location, central in town. It offers true cave rooms that are also clean and well cared for. The free breakfast offered good variety and the staff were willing to adjust anything as long as you asked. The hotel garden offered a nice place to sit and relax away from the town's tourist hustle and bustle. Possibly the most pleasant part of the stay was the helpfulness and genuine personality of the owner. He was always available and happy to chat. He spent time telling about Cappadocia and about life in Turkey and provided evening entertainment with good stories. This hotel is highly recommended...and don't forget to enjoy the friendly cats.
4 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Nathan
"Friendly Service"
Caravanserai Cave Hotel is not the Ritz, but it has a quaint charm and beauty that made our stay there a very happy one. The hotel has a roof lounge where you can sit and read, and enjoy the fantastic view of Kapadocia's surreal landscape and the pretty flowers in the hotel's courtyard. Also really outstanding was the service - the hotel owner is extremely friendly and helpful, and quite knowledgable too. All in all, my family and I really enjoyed our stay at Caravanserai Cave Hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
Homairah Paruk
ZA
"nice room"
I stayed at Caravanserai for 2 nights in June. I booked an economy room and was shown to a tiny closet-type room. I asked for an upgrade, which the owner generously gave me at no extra cost. The new room was beautiful and bright, with a view of the surrounding mountains and the mosque (which is very loud in the morning). The breakfast was rather mediocre and I found that the owner was quite commission driven, trying to convince me to book balloon tours and other walking tours through his contacts. Otherwise the hotel is in a good location; close to shops and the main bus station.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Olivia B
"Quirky and quaint"
Caravanserai Hotel is in a great location, easy walk to everything. Orich the manager, was terrific and we enjoyed all aspects of this place. Breakfast was of a great quality, The Hotel was really clean and a delight to return to at the end of big day sightseeing. The outside courtyard was a great spot to have a cool drink at anytime of the day. I highly recommend Caravanserai Cave Hotel, We paid slightly more for an upgrade and it was worth it. Lovely place....
3 night trip May 12, 2014
Candace
"Terrible - got yelled at"
We were handed a receipt with only several numbers on it (no description or whatsoever). We began to enquire what the costs were. (1) The owner said we haven't paid the hotel fee, but even after we showed him our confirmation email from hotels.com and that we have settled everything by credit card, the owner denied and said that it was a 'mistake' - that many many customers also encounter such problem and urged us to pay the bill immediately. (2) As I asked about the 2nd number, he said it was for the private tour. Both my partner and I heard he said 250 lira the day before we went on the tour. He said if group tour on either green/red line costs 120lira/person, it is a good deal to go on his tour for a total of 250 lira. Given our tight schedule to want to go to half of the green and red line, we went for the private tour. But then as I asked why it became 300 lira, he held his fists tight in front of my face and yelled 'DON"T MAKE ME ANGRY!!!", and said he would call the police. We began to think it is a scam. (3) We got a confirmation email that we’d be picked up at the airport, but no one came. When I called he said I havent made a reservation very rudely. Though we got picked up eventually, we were not happy as we’ve wasted quite a bit of time trying to find a phone to call and waiting for the car. (4) He tried to push us to go on the hot air balloon, and even went on to lecture me how I should live my life. (5) The room was nothing like the pictures. I am not happy.
Response by Caravanserai Cave Hotel
Dear Guest, I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay but your review says many things that are simply are not true. Firstly, you provided your credit details with hotels.com to make a booking but I did not receive any payment in advance.  The payment is to be made by customers when they attend the hotel.  It is a common misunderstanding.  However, if you still think you paid for the hotel before you arrived please check this with hotel.com. You and your friend had daily tours, balloon flights and airport shuttle.  I only threatened to call the police when you refused to pay for these items.  I completely deny that I pushed you to take a balloon flights.  It is entirely up to my customers as to whether they want to take a balloon flight, and I am happy to organise for them at their request. It is true that you made an airport shuttle reservation. For some reason this did not occur, and I apologise for that. However I then personally came and collected you both from the airport. I also drove you to the airport by private car at the cost of a shuttle service.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2014
disappointed
"A good plce to stay in Goreme"
The Caravanserai is not far off the main street or from the bus station in Goreme, tucked into a quiet road. It is comfortable and attractive. The staff are particularly welcoming and helpful and Oric, the owner, is only too pleased to help in whatever way he can whether giving local information or organising trips - for example, he organised our balloon flight with an excellent company. We must mention the chamber lady and the young man who runs the upstairs terrace. Both were so helpful and friendly that it really turned our stay into something special. Breakfasts were excellent and set us up for the day. If you're not expecting the Ritz this hotel is highly recommended.
3 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
London John
"Good staff...but can do with more facilities"
Good location but less amenities. But considering it was Cappadokya and a cave...
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Good Location and Host"
On arrival in Goreme we were picked up from the bus station by the owner/manager and taken up the hill to the hotel. This is a very touristy area and the manager explained all the tours and sights available. We chose what we wanted and there was no hard sell. He also advised us on areas to visit after we had left the Cappadocia region. The hotel was very comfortable and well appointed. The views from the terrace over the town are exceptional. Breakfasts and the service from the staff were good
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
"Best Staff"
Terrific staff and a great location make the Caravanserai a top place to stay.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice location"
The view from the hotel rooftop was nice and the hotel staffs served us well and ensure that we feel just right at home.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2014
Dil
SG
"Wonderful hospitality"
Stayed one night in this hotel and felt really welcomed by the owner Serdar.Recommend the hotel to others as well
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014