All hotels in Patong, Thailand
66 Thaveewong Road, Patong Beach, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Great pool
    Decent vibe
    Service is adequate
    Bad internet service

"Great location great pool and bar great staff"
A muck up with our booking was corrected quickly and efficiently Reception staff could not have been better.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Leon
"Beautiful property and worst service"
Very bad location for a family tour. The staff is uncourteous to the max.
3 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
Javaria
"Front Beach"
We were upgraded from standard to deluxe. Best location if you wanna be right infront of the beach. Also at the center of everything but tends to be the downside as well coz the band at night gets loud. Pool is good , very big space and easy on the eyes. Accessible and can walk anywhere around. Ideal for family with kids.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
SG
"Well located and reasonable Hotel for all tastes"
No issues...mosquitos and jumpin jacks were a nuisance...hence a lot of bites with one child with allergy for bug bites there were a lot of visits to the pharmacy for this and that. Overall the Hotel is very comfortable with no dramas...the sound from the live band at the front of the Hotel's Restaurant goes on till late...but not as we were towards the back we did not feel it was loud enough to mark a real disturbance to us. Cleaning services were good and response times were good for any queries. The Telephone operator could do with a bit more English language training..otherwise the front office was fine and helpful if you are forceful enough with your queries...all the staff are helpful and I would not hesitate to come back here again for a holiday...very conveniently located for everything :)
7 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Haroon
"Basic hotel,close to beach"
Good points: Well maintained, modern decoration, nice big pool, well situated for Bangla street and the beach, good for families, friendly staff Bad points: noise from maintenance teams starts early in the morning, expensive late check out, noise from within the hotel at night (doors banging etc)
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Family travelle
"Solid stay in Patong"
Got a really good deal on this room, so were a little anxious at first, but everything turned out fine. Had one of the longest check ins of any hotel/resort I've ever stayed at though. If you have more than the listed number of people in your room, it generally isn't a problem if you are sneaky, because the resort is so big. In other smaller resorts we had to pay a 1000 baht fee for extra people, because they were small enough for the staff to find out.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Taronish
"Comfortable hotel in good location."
Really enjoyed our stay. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable and the staff friendly and efficient. A complimentary and very yummy chocolate cake with 4 delightful singing staff members arrived at our door at a time requested by me on my sons birthday. The only negative I have is the very loud music every night until 12am. We booked our stay as part of a package with flights on wotif and found it to be really good value for what we paid.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Chantal
"A good hotel let down by the little things."
Good resort style accommodation in a reasonable neighbourhood. The rooms are large and comfy.pay the extra for a pool view room, as the hotel is surrounded by clubs and bars. The only downside is there is no WiFi or internet in the rooms (despite what may be advertised) and the hotel band plays will past midnight.
7 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Patong Gem"
Excellent hotel if you want to be in the thick of it. Everything's only a shirt walk away. The hotel is also a great place to chill out at if you just want to take it easy.
7 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Nice hotel located opposite the beach"
The reception staff were helpful and attentive upon checking in and checking out. My room was nice with a slight view of the beach and faced into the pool. It was convenient having the entertainment area downstairs which had a band playing each night with a square bar where it was easy to speak to other tourists. Bar and restaurant staff were also very attentive.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Samantha
"Overall a very comfy hotel and vibrant environment"
Postive: Environment of the hotel is perfect, there are beautiful pools in the lobby on the ground floor, furthermore the restaurant and the live singing every night is exceptional.. The room is clean and the room cleaning service cleans your room even if you are not in the room.. Overall a very comfy environment. The hotel is in the main hub, all kinds of restaurants are on your walking steps and a one minute walk to beautiful patong beach.. You can easily enjoy your time on the beach and come back to your room very quickly.. Improvements to be done: The washroom needs improvement as it looks old and tired, and there is a smell in the washroom which never disappear during my four days stay. There is no elevator from basement to ground floor and the staff looks reluctant to bring your luggage to ground floor but eventually they did. During the checkout time, the hotel management said that I should bring my luggage to reception on my own from third floor as there is no staff available for a time being..
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
M Nawaz
"Extra Accommodation Charges"
Booked a room 2 Adults , and was Charged for having a Lady in my room , wouldn't book it to my room but wanted Cash I do not think this is Hotel Policy
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Extorting under Hotel policy / Government charges"
I Booked a room for 2 Adults for my accommodation , and when I brought a Lady back to the Hotel with me , The night Staff said I must pay an extra 1000bt for my friend , I told them that I had Booked the room for 2 Adults , they sais NO it is Hotel/Goverment Policy you must pay 1000bt ( CASH )
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Hotel close to the beach."
From the time I arrived, all the hotel staff were helpful and has constant smiles in catering to my needs and questions. On top of that the hotel location was great as I did not have to hire transport as I could walk to the beach, Bangla Road and etc. I am looking forward to staying there in a few months time.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Mike/Julia
"Wonderful"
Excellent! Recommended!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
iris
"Wonderful stay but require improvements"
Good but need some improvement. SecurIty personnel is not enough. Some light along hotel is very dim or not working. Hotel rooms to have inventory list so that when we check out, we are able to cross reference to the items in the rooms. Like glasses, are removed when we used it and it is cleared by restaurant staffs.
4 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Rajkumar
SG
"Good hotel highly rate it."
Very pleased with this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to book it again or recommend it. In fact I may very well book it next visit. We had a good sized room and the hotel has everything. I could pick holes but I could anywhere. Good location and good food for every taste.
7 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Rod
"Amazing hotel"
The place is simply amazing. It is designed so well and the rooms are more than perfect. The only issue was with our wifi (shouldn't be a problem but everyone is so addicted to technology this day in age). We couldn't connect at all so we'd have to go to restaurants to get on the Internet. Overall, the hotel is more than worth what you pay to stay there and I'd advise anybody to go for atleast one night of their stay in Patong
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
brad
"Love the staff But......"
The staff at Baan Laimai are absolutely fantastic and are amongst the best anywhere in the world. Upon arrival we immediately received a room upgrade which was awesome, however it was discovered that the WiFi connection was non-existant, so after a couple of days of discussions and negotiations we were moved to another room. Our new room was conveniently located next to a room under renovation, and the constant hammering, sawing and banging was most welcome.. NOT! The swimming pool is fantastic, the gym on the roof has spectacular views of the ocean, but overall the hotel in general is looking a little tired and dated and could probably do with some upgrades sooner rather than later. It should be noted that the WiFi is absolutely appalling and is totally unreliable, constantly dropping out and requiring constant logging in for sometimes only a few seconds connectivity. To sum up love the staff and the hotel has a lot of appeal but could definitely improve.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Ross
"Great place"
Great hotel, staff at the bar was awesome, Close to everything beds where comfortable which is rare in thailand .
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
steve
"Patong"
For the price this was a fantastic hotel. I would definitely recommend it.
4 night trip May 4, 2015
jacob
"Receptionist & item charge"
1. We are shocked that The hotel charge the customers for the slippers and laundry bag. I'm not even charge these to my guess in my own hotel. Very calculative. 2. The face of receptionist shows that she thought I have no money to pay for the bills. She is just a trainee. Give a little bit of smiles and don't think your customer don't have money to pay for your 4 rooms, slippers and laundry bags.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
MH Nahar
"stay here!!"
This is an amazing hotel with amazing amenities! The staff were super friendly and upgraded us for free during songkran! The restaurant had great food and the breakfast buffet was well worth the money! Our room was big and clean and very comfortable. The location was awesome, close to everything! Not a bad thing to say about it!
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Brianne
"great place ,close to everything"
We had a great time staying here, great location, close to beach and central to everything in Patong Staff are very friendly , good pool and pool bar
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
lyn
"Good location and great swimming pool"
I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights.Its an hour drive from an airport.Hotel has lovely design and swimming pool but seems run out.My room was massive with king size bed and large power shower. Im very disappointed with hotel staff though.One day I came back to my room at 6pm and it hasnt been cleaned.I had to ask twice to get it sorted.My safe broke too and sorting it out took an hour.I was leaving early for aboat trip and requested boxed breakfast.Was assured it will be done for me but when it came to collecting it,it wasnt ready on time and I had to leave without it.Cleaner left pillow case cover inside my suitcase while cleaning my room.Other than that I was happy with my stay.Beach is 5min away from the hotel but they dont provide you with sunbeds and it was too hot to sunbathe there anyway.Pool is amazing.Loads of space for swimming and sunbeds very comfy.Breakfast was great and included in my room.I had a good night sleep as hotel is quiet and air conditioned.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Kas
"Just average."
Not bad. Most of the staff were great but reception weren't too eager to be helpful. Average breakfast buffet (had much better for same price). Shower took at least 10 mins to get warm. Many mosquitoes around. Pool was nice. Just average experience.
7 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Nice hotel pity about the reception staff"
I have just come home from spending a week at Baan Laimai and I must say first off that the resort is beautiful and some of the staff were exceptional. But that is about all that it has going for it. We arrived late on the sunday night and found our room to be very nice, it was large and clean but no toilet paper. Had to ask for it and then still didn't get any so had to go down to reception 1st thing on the Monday morning after trying to get through to reception and housekeeping for a good 20 min. Finally after 10 min it was delivered. The next issue was pool towels. We had to ask about 10 times over 3 days before we were given any. It was always the same response, "your room no. and housekeeping will bring to room" Took 3 days to get them. Issue no 3 was our room swipe card. It had to be updated every second day. But they did not tell us this on check-in. We had booked a 7 night stay so surely the card should be valid for the entire stay? Apparently not. We only found this out after spending a very long hot and tiring day out to come back to hotel, walk up 3 flights of stairs and find out card does not work. Go to reception, they say " have to be updated" I asked why if I have a booking for 7 nights . They say " fixed now" But no it wasn't. so over a 7 day stay the card had to be updated 3 times. I found the reception staff to be rude and unhelpful and this spoilt our stay. We had a few other issues but overall our stay was unpleasant and I could not wait to leave.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"My stay"
Poor Wifi
4 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
M D
"Just ok"
Room was clean but needs updating . Nice pool bad location for pool bar it should be in the other end where the water is deeper. Reception staff could be more efficient .
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO THE BEACH"
SUPER COMFORTABLE AND NICE, WOULD LIKE TO INVITE PEOPLE TO COME AND BOOK THIS RESORT CAUSE ITS 2 MINS WALK TO THE BEACH AND THE ROAD
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
PAIGE
"fantastic stay...."
It was awesome stay.very near to patong beach.room and services also nice.
3 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
GIRISH
IN
"Dont even bother looking anywhere else"
Amazing resort, and it is worth every penny you spend! Still extremely cheap for what you get. 20 out of 10 facilities including the amazing gym with glorious views. Staff super friendly! Only downside was that they made us pay for a towel i left in my friends room, i tried to tell them i didnt loose it and the cleaner picked it up but they didnt believe me. Apart from that amazing.
6 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2015
Robin
"Great location , clean , safe ."
Hotel was perfect for us , two 23 year olds , super central to everything fantastic location . Room was good , not amazing but nice enough . Pool is lovely there were plenty of sunbed , some days we would spend half at the pool and half at the beach it was literally 3 mins walk away . friendly staff at pool bar , reception ladies are not the friendliest - some a few attitude problems , but nothing to serious . I would stay here again , be sure to upgrade your room choice when booking as we were in the new part , but older rooms with no windows looked daunting !! Quite noisy at night , from the local bars .
9 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2015
Lucy
"Convenient and accomodating"
The location was ideal close to the beach and night life, far enough away to be quiet. A fantastic array of shops, resturants and bars with large shopping mall just 10 minutes walk away. There was a surprising amount of space at the hotel and it never seemed to get too crowded even though during spirng festival it was full. Breakfast was good plenty of choice and they kept filling the dishes as fast as they were emptied. The pool area was nice with really large pool and enough loungers that you could always find one any time of day. A great all round hotel unless you wanted high quality and service like a Continental or ShangriLa but for the price it met the expectation.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Excellent,beautiful swimming pools"
Im glad that i booked this hotel on random so im glad about it !!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Convenient hotel in Patong"
The beach is just few meters away which is awesome. Surrounded by vibrant shops and eateries, not having a dull moment. For party goers, clubs just about 15 to 20 minutes walks.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Jaden
"Great holiday"
Great place to stay enjoyed every day close to every thing great breakfast just across the road from beach :)
10 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Shane
"Excellent location. Great breakfast and pool area."
All was great but when advertising, the hotel needs to make it clear thst a number of rooms with no window are subjected to the nightly band until 12 am every night making it impossible to sleep. Would not book a room with this noise level. Would appeciate this information being available on online booking sites.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great location - right opposite Patong Beach"
We have stayed at the Baan Laimai previously & were very happy but this time we found the staff at the reception desk not very friendly or helpful. We stayed at this hotel with another couple as we came to Thailand to celebrate both our husbands 60th birthdays and when we arrived we were put at opposite ends of the hotel on different floor levels. We asked a couple times to be moved closer but the reception staff said no, not even with a smile. As this hotel is in the process of building/renovating/adding on rooms there was a daily constant grinding noise going all the 11 days we stayed at the hotel above our room, another reason us wanting to move. There was water leaking into our ensuite when the bathroom was being used next door. The cleaning staff were very helpful and the morning buffet breakfasts had a large variety of foods. The staff in the eating areas were very helpful. A gentleman called Alex was always happy to please any request made by us - an excellent asset to the hotel.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
barbara
"fantastic"
Fantastic. The beds were a bit too hard for my liking but overall it was the nicest resort I've ever stayed at
5 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Feb 2015"
Great place with nice buffet breakfast
6 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Gr8 location & amazing pool"
This resort is set in a great location across from the beach and close to Bangla Rd. Has an amazing large swimming pool with swim up bar. Rooms are spacious enough and cleaned well but could use a bit of an upgrade to the shower water pressure & warmth. Most staff are very pleasant especially the bar staff, however we found the reception staff to be quiet slow and not very friendly.
8 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2015
lisa
"Great pool"
Unfortunately we only were able to stay one night at this beautiful hotel and were sick so were not able to try the amazing pool! Very friendly staff, great food and the proximity to the beach was great. Live entertainment at night was available, however, it was extremely loud if you had a room with a pool view and needed to be in your room resting. Would love to go back and experience the hotel when I wasn't sick!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Mandy
"Nice beach resort great location"
We enjoyed our stay we asked "Moe" his nick name to help us as our room was right beside the band he was kind enough to upgrade our room for the two weeks no charge. The band is great but not every night for us we are seniors Thanks for the customer service. The room was clean breakfast was included and the pool and reception area were very well maintained we would definitely stay there again. The area is very busy but the hotel is in the perfect location for everything
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
kathy
"great location excellent settings etc"
The staff really let this hotel down. No poolside service, no mini bar....drinks expensive, the phone in the room rarley works...which is a good thing..un-believably expensive for a local call. The front desk have a steam of people trying to book in and don't have what they requested and appear to wait for ages There paperwork is never ready for arrival. The staff are never sorry about the in-convienience, but very quick to suggest you pay more money so you can get a better room....better meal....better service
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
vicki
Walking distance to everything. Staff not very interested in assisting. All bookings confirmed yet the rooms were not what I requested and then had to wait some hours before they were ready. Staff seem to be on commission, everything you ask them they respond with ...how much it will cost ..very off putting. No pool service and pool bar very expensive. Not the place to stay if you don't like loud music...band plays till 1pm every night.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
vicki
"Great location, close to everything."
Very nice hotel with good facilities. The rooms were a great size and the pool is fantastic. I stayed in a 3rd floor pool view room which was quite large, has a nice couch, desk, queen bed and decent sized bathroom. The timber floors and finish were better than expected and would easily fit a fold away bed with ample space if needed. The location of the hotel is brilliant with only a 50m walk to Patong beach and everything in Patong Beach area within a short easy stroll. Bangla Rd, the markets and hundreds of bars, restaurant or anything you may want are within walking distance. My only issues were that the reception staff are annoyingly slow. It often took 10 - 15 minutes to get any service and when you did they were not overly helpful, additionally they charge you for anything extra. Late check out is 500 baht an hour past the midday time allowed. This is something you should keep in mind if you have a late departing flight. Need an extra room key on top of the standard 2 alloacted, 300 baht for that. There is a convenience store next door which is ideal for grabbing your essential items such as drinks, snacks etc as there is no minibar in the room. I would certainly stay here again as it was very nice and close to everything, however be mindful of the extra charges.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Perfect hotel!!"
We LOVED it - would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Phuket.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Tina
"vegiterian dont go"
Everything is good but there food service is not good there cook dont know to prepare veg dish even ,, how can such big hotel dnt have veg cook ..
5 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Aasheesh Kumar
"good"
its was very nice and good i like it alot its so nice hotel but if we order anything its late some time and when we are check in its take long time becuse alot of customer
3 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014