All hotels in Patong, Thailand

Great pool
    Delicious food
    Service is adequate
    Bad internet service
"Nice hotel close to attractions around,very clean."
Love to stay more and enjoy the place, hotel well maintained and the staff very carring, very close to attractions around the hotel, just enjoyed my stay and planing a a next trip again...
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
SG
"Good value central beachfront hotel."
This is a good value hotel on the beachfront of pattong. Close enough to walk to the Main Street and the beach is just across the road. It's large and modern with a very large pool and good facilities and excellent staff. I would stay here again however I will say this, the rooms felt damp, we changed our first one as there was patches of black mould on the ceiling and by the AC unit. The gym equipment was ok but a little dated and in a poor state of repair, two bikes broken and one of the running machines juddered in use, just needs the belt tightened. The gym was also extremely hot at 30 degrees even with the A C on. The staff were very nice. the pool bar is nice and buckets of cocktails good value in a country where alcohol is pretty expensive.
Other trip Nov 28, 2015
wayne
Good hotel nice pool close to beach staff need to be more happy and chatty
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
"Good Value. center of action"
fine hotel. nice staff, good value. good food. The only negative the towels are soon old. shower small and water get on the floor no matter what you do.
2 night trip Nov 12, 2015
"Absolute bliss"
Was great. Room overlooked the beach. Staff were great and very welcoming. Had a great stay. Nothing bad at all to say about this place. Exceeded my expectations.
Other trip Nov 11, 2015
Anna
"Not overly impressed"
The room was overly large to the point where we had to wonder what we were suppose to do with all the space. The bathroom window opened onto the busy Soi running past the hotel entrance and the noise went on until the early morning hours. The decking around the pool need some serious maintenance as does the massage jets inside the pool. The hotel is conveniently across a road from the beach and walking distance from Jungceylon mall and the craziness of Bangla road. The hotel staff are really friendly and incredibly helpful. Nothing seems to much trouble and any question or request was met with a smile and immediate attention.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Carel
ZA
"Great location close to beach, bars & restaurants"
This is our 4th stay at this hotel and think it is one of the best in Patong. It is just across the road from a lovely sandy beach and a 10-15 minute walk to the "craziness" of Bangla Road with all it's bars and clubs. The hotel has a lovely pool and the rooms are very comfortable and large. We had a pool facing room on the second floor in block 1 which is very near to the front restaurant and bar which has live music from around 7pm to midnight so if you are looking for an early night better to have a room further back away from this. Having said this we really enjoyed sitting out on the balcony with a beer or glass of wine listening to the music before heading out for the night. The hotel, pool and garden area is very well maintained and the staff are very friendly.
4 night family trip Oct 27, 2015
Yvonne
"Amaizing Hotel"
The best hotel ever in Patong beach, amaizing and comfortable. Beach, shooping center's and almost everything's u need are just close and nearby, strongly recommended.
4 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Khalid
"Perfect Beach Hotel in Phuket"
The hotel is in the perfect location just across the street from the beach. Plenty of food, drink and shopping options in walking distance. The hotel is very well maintained and the staff is extremely polite and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2015
Katie
"Nothing special"
No hot water , took 3 days to change room. Fridge in too not cold .
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
"Would stay at Baan Laimai again."
We had a lovely stay at the Baan Laimai Beach Resort. The resort is right across the road from the beach which is the main reason we chose to stay there. Friendly staff, clean modern rooms and great pool. We had a problem with our air conditioner and ask to changed rooms. Within half an hour we had been moved to a new room. Great service !!!!
4 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
JANET
Excellent service great staff very comfortable motel great restaurant
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Gerard
"Location location location"
Loved every second of the 7 day stay... will definitely be coming back
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
hemi
"Close to beach. But think before booking"
I was put into a room that had renovations going on right outside my door (am actual jackhammer) when I asked for another room they said it only goes till 5pm (it started at 9am) each day. I said sorry, I need to move. I was advised that the hotel was booked out. It was an obvious lie as you could see how many rooms were not occupied. When I kept pushing to get moved they did find a room that could move me to but it would cost an extra AUD$500. When I said no that is not good enough they started to get a bit unhelpful. Finally they said they would let me have it for AUD$250 extra. I had no choice but to pay. This exercise to change rooms took most of the day as I was sent away and asked to come back a few times, which finally had me in a room by 5pm. I lost the first day of my holiday. My room was OK. It had broken lights so was dark most of the time. The fridge was broken which they would not attend to over the 2 weeks of my stay. I had hot water only 3 out of the 13 nights. Overall disappointing...
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Kerri
"Great location great pool and bar great staff"
A muck up with our booking was corrected quickly and efficiently Reception staff could not have been better.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Leon
"Beautiful property and worst service"
Very bad location for a family tour. The staff is uncourteous to the max.
3 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
Javaria
"Front Beach"
We were upgraded from standard to deluxe. Best location if you wanna be right infront of the beach. Also at the center of everything but tends to be the downside as well coz the band at night gets loud. Pool is good , very big space and easy on the eyes. Accessible and can walk anywhere around. Ideal for family with kids.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
SG
"Well located and reasonable Hotel for all tastes"
No issues...mosquitos and jumpin jacks were a nuisance...hence a lot of bites with one child with allergy for bug bites there were a lot of visits to the pharmacy for this and that. Overall the Hotel is very comfortable with no dramas...the sound from the live band at the front of the Hotel's Restaurant goes on till late...but not as we were towards the back we did not feel it was loud enough to mark a real disturbance to us. Cleaning services were good and response times were good for any queries. The Telephone operator could do with a bit more English language training..otherwise the front office was fine and helpful if you are forceful enough with your queries...all the staff are helpful and I would not hesitate to come back here again for a holiday...very conveniently located for everything :)
7 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Haroon
"Basic hotel,close to beach"
Good points: Well maintained, modern decoration, nice big pool, well situated for Bangla street and the beach, good for families, friendly staff Bad points: noise from maintenance teams starts early in the morning, expensive late check out, noise from within the hotel at night (doors banging etc)
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Family travelle
"Solid stay in Patong"
Got a really good deal on this room, so were a little anxious at first, but everything turned out fine. Had one of the longest check ins of any hotel/resort I've ever stayed at though. If you have more than the listed number of people in your room, it generally isn't a problem if you are sneaky, because the resort is so big. In other smaller resorts we had to pay a 1000 baht fee for extra people, because they were small enough for the staff to find out.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Taronish
"Comfortable hotel in good location."
Really enjoyed our stay. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable and the staff friendly and efficient. A complimentary and very yummy chocolate cake with 4 delightful singing staff members arrived at our door at a time requested by me on my sons birthday. The only negative I have is the very loud music every night until 12am. We booked our stay as part of a package with flights on wotif and found it to be really good value for what we paid.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Chantal
"A good hotel let down by the little things."
Good resort style accommodation in a reasonable neighbourhood. The rooms are large and comfy.pay the extra for a pool view room, as the hotel is surrounded by clubs and bars. The only downside is there is no WiFi or internet in the rooms (despite what may be advertised) and the hotel band plays will past midnight.
7 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Patong Gem"
Excellent hotel if you want to be in the thick of it. Everything's only a shirt walk away. The hotel is also a great place to chill out at if you just want to take it easy.
7 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Nice hotel located opposite the beach"
The reception staff were helpful and attentive upon checking in and checking out. My room was nice with a slight view of the beach and faced into the pool. It was convenient having the entertainment area downstairs which had a band playing each night with a square bar where it was easy to speak to other tourists. Bar and restaurant staff were also very attentive.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Samantha
"Overall a very comfy hotel and vibrant environment"
Postive: Environment of the hotel is perfect, there are beautiful pools in the lobby on the ground floor, furthermore the restaurant and the live singing every night is exceptional.. The room is clean and the room cleaning service cleans your room even if you are not in the room.. Overall a very comfy environment. The hotel is in the main hub, all kinds of restaurants are on your walking steps and a one minute walk to beautiful patong beach.. You can easily enjoy your time on the beach and come back to your room very quickly.. Improvements to be done: The washroom needs improvement as it looks old and tired, and there is a smell in the washroom which never disappear during my four days stay. There is no elevator from basement to ground floor and the staff looks reluctant to bring your luggage to ground floor but eventually they did. During the checkout time, the hotel management said that I should bring my luggage to reception on my own from third floor as there is no staff available for a time being..
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
M Nawaz
"Extra Accommodation Charges"
Booked a room 2 Adults , and was Charged for having a Lady in my room , wouldn't book it to my room but wanted Cash I do not think this is Hotel Policy
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Extorting under Hotel policy / Government charges"
I Booked a room for 2 Adults for my accommodation , and when I brought a Lady back to the Hotel with me , The night Staff said I must pay an extra 1000bt for my friend , I told them that I had Booked the room for 2 Adults , they sais NO it is Hotel/Goverment Policy you must pay 1000bt ( CASH )
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Hotel close to the beach."
From the time I arrived, all the hotel staff were helpful and has constant smiles in catering to my needs and questions. On top of that the hotel location was great as I did not have to hire transport as I could walk to the beach, Bangla Road and etc. I am looking forward to staying there in a few months time.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Mike/Julia
"Wonderful"
Excellent! Recommended!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
iris
"Wonderful stay but require improvements"
Good but need some improvement. SecurIty personnel is not enough. Some light along hotel is very dim or not working. Hotel rooms to have inventory list so that when we check out, we are able to cross reference to the items in the rooms. Like glasses, are removed when we used it and it is cleared by restaurant staffs.
4 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Rajkumar
SG
"Good hotel highly rate it."
Very pleased with this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to book it again or recommend it. In fact I may very well book it next visit. We had a good sized room and the hotel has everything. I could pick holes but I could anywhere. Good location and good food for every taste.
7 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Rod
"Amazing hotel"
The place is simply amazing. It is designed so well and the rooms are more than perfect. The only issue was with our wifi (shouldn't be a problem but everyone is so addicted to technology this day in age). We couldn't connect at all so we'd have to go to restaurants to get on the Internet. Overall, the hotel is more than worth what you pay to stay there and I'd advise anybody to go for atleast one night of their stay in Patong
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
brad
"Love the staff But......"
The staff at Baan Laimai are absolutely fantastic and are amongst the best anywhere in the world. Upon arrival we immediately received a room upgrade which was awesome, however it was discovered that the WiFi connection was non-existant, so after a couple of days of discussions and negotiations we were moved to another room. Our new room was conveniently located next to a room under renovation, and the constant hammering, sawing and banging was most welcome.. NOT! The swimming pool is fantastic, the gym on the roof has spectacular views of the ocean, but overall the hotel in general is looking a little tired and dated and could probably do with some upgrades sooner rather than later. It should be noted that the WiFi is absolutely appalling and is totally unreliable, constantly dropping out and requiring constant logging in for sometimes only a few seconds connectivity. To sum up love the staff and the hotel has a lot of appeal but could definitely improve.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Ross
"Great place"
Great hotel, staff at the bar was awesome, Close to everything beds where comfortable which is rare in thailand .
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
steve
"Patong"
For the price this was a fantastic hotel. I would definitely recommend it.
4 night trip May 4, 2015
jacob
"Receptionist & item charge"
1. We are shocked that The hotel charge the customers for the slippers and laundry bag. I'm not even charge these to my guess in my own hotel. Very calculative. 2. The face of receptionist shows that she thought I have no money to pay for the bills. She is just a trainee. Give a little bit of smiles and don't think your customer don't have money to pay for your 4 rooms, slippers and laundry bags.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
MH Nahar
"stay here!!"
This is an amazing hotel with amazing amenities! The staff were super friendly and upgraded us for free during songkran! The restaurant had great food and the breakfast buffet was well worth the money! Our room was big and clean and very comfortable. The location was awesome, close to everything! Not a bad thing to say about it!
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Brianne
"great place ,close to everything"
We had a great time staying here, great location, close to beach and central to everything in Patong Staff are very friendly , good pool and pool bar
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
lyn
"Good location and great swimming pool"
I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights.Its an hour drive from an airport.Hotel has lovely design and swimming pool but seems run out.My room was massive with king size bed and large power shower. Im very disappointed with hotel staff though.One day I came back to my room at 6pm and it hasnt been cleaned.I had to ask twice to get it sorted.My safe broke too and sorting it out took an hour.I was leaving early for aboat trip and requested boxed breakfast.Was assured it will be done for me but when it came to collecting it,it wasnt ready on time and I had to leave without it.Cleaner left pillow case cover inside my suitcase while cleaning my room.Other than that I was happy with my stay.Beach is 5min away from the hotel but they dont provide you with sunbeds and it was too hot to sunbathe there anyway.Pool is amazing.Loads of space for swimming and sunbeds very comfy.Breakfast was great and included in my room.I had a good night sleep as hotel is quiet and air conditioned.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Kas
"Just average."
Not bad. Most of the staff were great but reception weren't too eager to be helpful. Average breakfast buffet (had much better for same price). Shower took at least 10 mins to get warm. Many mosquitoes around. Pool was nice. Just average experience.
7 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Nice hotel pity about the reception staff"
I have just come home from spending a week at Baan Laimai and I must say first off that the resort is beautiful and some of the staff were exceptional. But that is about all that it has going for it. We arrived late on the sunday night and found our room to be very nice, it was large and clean but no toilet paper. Had to ask for it and then still didn't get any so had to go down to reception 1st thing on the Monday morning after trying to get through to reception and housekeeping for a good 20 min. Finally after 10 min it was delivered. The next issue was pool towels. We had to ask about 10 times over 3 days before we were given any. It was always the same response, "your room no. and housekeeping will bring to room" Took 3 days to get them. Issue no 3 was our room swipe card. It had to be updated every second day. But they did not tell us this on check-in. We had booked a 7 night stay so surely the card should be valid for the entire stay? Apparently not. We only found this out after spending a very long hot and tiring day out to come back to hotel, walk up 3 flights of stairs and find out card does not work. Go to reception, they say " have to be updated" I asked why if I have a booking for 7 nights . They say " fixed now" But no it wasn't. so over a 7 day stay the card had to be updated 3 times. I found the reception staff to be rude and unhelpful and this spoilt our stay. We had a few other issues but overall our stay was unpleasant and I could not wait to leave.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"My stay"
Poor Wifi
4 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
M D
"Just ok"
Room was clean but needs updating . Nice pool bad location for pool bar it should be in the other end where the water is deeper. Reception staff could be more efficient .
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO THE BEACH"
SUPER COMFORTABLE AND NICE, WOULD LIKE TO INVITE PEOPLE TO COME AND BOOK THIS RESORT CAUSE ITS 2 MINS WALK TO THE BEACH AND THE ROAD
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
PAIGE
"fantastic stay...."
It was awesome stay.very near to patong beach.room and services also nice.
3 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
GIRISH
IN
"Dont even bother looking anywhere else"
Amazing resort, and it is worth every penny you spend! Still extremely cheap for what you get. 20 out of 10 facilities including the amazing gym with glorious views. Staff super friendly! Only downside was that they made us pay for a towel i left in my friends room, i tried to tell them i didnt loose it and the cleaner picked it up but they didnt believe me. Apart from that amazing.
6 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2015
Robin
"Great location , clean , safe ."
Hotel was perfect for us , two 23 year olds , super central to everything fantastic location . Room was good , not amazing but nice enough . Pool is lovely there were plenty of sunbed , some days we would spend half at the pool and half at the beach it was literally 3 mins walk away . friendly staff at pool bar , reception ladies are not the friendliest - some a few attitude problems , but nothing to serious . I would stay here again , be sure to upgrade your room choice when booking as we were in the new part , but older rooms with no windows looked daunting !! Quite noisy at night , from the local bars .
9 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2015
Lucy
"Convenient and accomodating"
The location was ideal close to the beach and night life, far enough away to be quiet. A fantastic array of shops, resturants and bars with large shopping mall just 10 minutes walk away. There was a surprising amount of space at the hotel and it never seemed to get too crowded even though during spirng festival it was full. Breakfast was good plenty of choice and they kept filling the dishes as fast as they were emptied. The pool area was nice with really large pool and enough loungers that you could always find one any time of day. A great all round hotel unless you wanted high quality and service like a Continental or ShangriLa but for the price it met the expectation.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Excellent,beautiful swimming pools"
Im glad that i booked this hotel on random so im glad about it !!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Convenient hotel in Patong"
The beach is just few meters away which is awesome. Surrounded by vibrant shops and eateries, not having a dull moment. For party goers, clubs just about 15 to 20 minutes walks.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015