All hotels in Cleveland, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3000 Valley Hills Trl Nw, Cleveland, TN, 37311, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"a safe bet"
Convenient to the highway, cleanliness was fine, pillows actually good, rate a bargain. The only complaint would be that you could still hear some road noise, even though the motel is high on a hill above the highway.
1 night business trip May 2, 2013
"Very confortable bed"
Clean and good smelling room, ice machine and vending nearby. Very confortable bed, nice and friendly hospitality. Apeil 23, swimming pool not opened yet.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
Joyce
"Bad Experience."
It was not what we expected. Mostly because according to Expedia, this was a 2 star hotel. It was more like a 1/2 star motel. The housekeeping was a joke as the sheets were not changed, floor not vacuumed with previous tenant's breakfast still there. The only up side was that the staff was very cooperative to help fix the situation.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Ela
"PLEASED 2ND TIME AROUND"
THIS WAS OUR 2ND TIME THERE AND WE WERE PLEASED AGAIN. EVERYTHING WAS NICE AND CLEAN AND THE OWNERS ARE ALWAYS NICE. WE LOVE THEIR WAFFLES FOR BREAKFAST. WE WILL BE COMING BACK IN MAY AND WE WILL STAY THERE AGAIN!
Other trip Feb 15, 2013
REGGIE
"goo hotel, not-so-great neighborhood"
Great stay, but the neighborhood really made me nervous.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2013
"It's like staying at the BATES HOTEL!"
Checked in And checked right back out, room had 3 doors that lead into our room And only locked with a chain lock, 2 towels for 4 ppl, no shampoo, no cable TV, looked like it was never vacuumed! Tried to get some $$ back cause we didn't stay but they said no cause third party booking, NEVER STAY THERE IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY
3 night trip Nov 22, 2012
Debbie
"Best bang for the buck."
Very nice. Best price I have ever had for such good quality.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
"cheap and convienient"
I got what I paid for. A clean room in an older motel w/o a lot of bells and whistles. For the money it was fine.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"The Worst Hotel We Have Ever Stayed In!"
The cops were at the bottom of the hill when we pulled in, so that should have been a clue about the neighborhood. The bed was horrible. We would have been more comfortable sleeping on the floor. The room smelled disgusting. There was mold on the ceiling above the bath tub. Things were broken in the bathroom. I have pictures! It was very overpriced for the condition of the room!!!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
"Excellent Service"
We stopped off on a trip through. We arrived at 2:00 in the morning after traveling but was no problem getting checked in. The room were spacious and bed comfortable. The breakfast was great, filling and waffles were fresh. The folks were as friendly as could be and I would highly recommend you stop here if you are looking for a budget hotel to stay on your trip.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2012
"Not What we Expected -- very disappointed!"
The breakfast was horrid -- bad coffee, no fruit in sight and had to get milk and "Sunny D" out of the fridge in giant containers... Had to wash out and reuse the waffle plastic cup. Only one pillow per person and it was pretty flat. Obvious that owners are doing the absolute minimum to keep the place going! We rented a suite and got a basic room with a microwave and a small fridge -- not our idea of a suite!
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Kimberly
Older Motel being renovated rooms very clean and mostly new fictures. Personel very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2012
jarold

"コストパフォーマンは悪くないです"
車での旅行中に家族3人で宿泊しました。観光目的ではなかったので、夜中に到着して寝るだけでしたが、値段のわりに部屋はきれいでした。
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
JP
"Preisgüstiges, sauberes Motel"
Zimmer sind sauber, jedoch ist das ganze Motel renovierungsbedürftig. Für eine Nacht ist es in Ordnung.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
CH

TripAdvisor reviews for Travel Inn

"The worst hotel ever!!! Don't stay there!!!"
05/09/15 AyooBrittney
We had the worst experience ever. The staff was terrible and the manager was worst out of everyone. So rude!! My boyfriend was staying here for work with a friend of his...the friend left but the room was paid for by both of them for the entire week. I came to visit one night after his friend had left and was told I had to pay also. "For a room that was already paid for". After I told the MANAGER that that didn't make sense he told us he would kick us out if we didn't pay. I said well we will just leave and he said "good". What kind of customer service! He should definitely not be in the hotel business. The rooms are nasty. They smell like smoke. So definitely don't bring your kids here. I don't even write reviews but this was just such a terrible experience overall. WILL NEVER BE BACK! Spend your money somewhere else.
"No disappointments!"
12/02/14 pinklove377 nashville,TN
Not my first time staying at this hotel. My room was clean with fresh towels and comfortable bed. Front staff was pleasant as always. Exterior of the property is always up-to date and welcoming. I will be staying here in future again.
"Inhospitable"
11/26/14 PaulCBarry Zachary, Louisiana, United States
Not welcoming ... bureaucratic. Required my wife's drivers license and credit card. Our credit cards have the same number. Charged more than the posted price for the pet fee. The room was barely adequate. The carpet was loose, wrinkled and stained. The heat/AC unit produced an oder of cigarette smoke. The room was supposedly a non-smoking room. Not enough towels, soap or shampoo. The free breakfast was not worth eating. We didn't. Once bitten, twice shy. We certainly will never stay there again and, frankly, we will think twice before using a "Travel Inn" again.
"Good nights sleep on the way to the Smokys"
09/27/14 FlaHarlock Tavares, Florida
Stopped here after a long day in Chattanooga. Not looking for luxury, looking for rest. Got exactly that. Large, clean room. Comfortable bed. Quiet environment. All for an amazing low rate. Woke up refreshed and ready to roll. The staff was super friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a good nights sleep on a budget.. This is the place for you!
"excellent!!!"
09/14/14 ump25 alabama
The hotel was busy during our stay. Price was great and room looked little different then last time i stayed. i had to get a room with two beds b/c they didn't had any king room open. i remember it was a wallpaper before and now its painted. Person working at desk told me that the beds are new and they have done some updates in the property. Over all i am satisfied with my stay. my wife and i stayed on 2nd floor room facing front had a great view from the balcony. I would recommend others to stay at travel inn.
"Great price, clean, good area!"
07/28/14 BonnieVines Natchez, Mississippi
It was a group of 11(3families) stayed here. Price ROCKED! $50-60/night, we had 2 kings size beds in our room with table/2chairs, mini fridge, microwave, coffeepot! You just can't beat that! You can't find very many places that offer TWO kings in same room! The room was clean, no stains on carpet, linens were clean. Beds were okay, not luxury but not rocks either! Pool was clean and nice. One person in our party did have to have their room changed because it smelled of moth balls! but it was no hassle. AC worked almost a lil to good! We were all pretty chilly by morning! They offer continetal breakfast but with waffle house and IHop so close... I couldn't tell ya anything about it! Location was terrific... close to pretty much anything...
"Old and shabby"
07/08/14 Mary B Fayetteville
My husband and I could barely sleep it was so creepy. We would have left if we hadn't been so tired. Drunk people were yelling in the parking lot until all hours. Nasty carpet and furnishings. Please heed this warning that you don't want to stay here!
"will stay again.. keep up the good work."
12/18/13 ump25 alabama
I have stayed at travel inn couple years back and it was ok stay, but the customer service was great... people were very friendly... i decide to stay here again after seeing the new updated room pictures... room looked lot nicer then my previous stay.. it had new ac, bed, carpet, comforter, electronic locks... hotel owner has made lots improvements... i would advise to having a Hot breakfast would put a big plus point... i will recommend this place to others and will stay here again for sure.
"my kids loved it"
08/16/13 jay p
This is my second stay at Travel Inn in past two years. My first stay was good. It was not bad at all except few things that I had mentioned to the management at check out. I have seen this new management working hard to get this place updated and they did fix the issues that I had mentioned to them during my first stay. They did put new AC, new carpet and new Queen Beds were super comfortable. The price was affordable and people who are looking for inexpensive stay but better service and quality, then I would recommend them to stay at travel inn. The room was large and had a microwave, fridge and free screaming Wi-Fi as well as the usual furnishings. The place is old but it is clean and comfortable. The staff is terrific very friendly. The pool looked nice and my kids loved it. It was bigger than a standard pools that I have seen in other hotels. The only two things I would like mention is that this place is up on the hill and little tricky to get to it but its easy once you know where it is. It is right of the interstate though. You might experience some noise if people passing your room or car noise beside that everything is great. This is my opinion and I personally would stay here again.
"Convenient Inexpensive Place to Sleep"
07/30/13 49022TravelGirl1977 Charlotte, North Carolina
The Travel Inn is a convenient inexpensive motel. Our room was clean but a little worn. Staff were receptive to requests for information and linens,etc. Breakfast was adequate, but other dining options were located nearby. Did not use the pool but it appeared clean and well maintained.