All hotels in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States of America
600 Red Ink Dr, Mount Juliet, TN, 37122, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Good value for the price."
Mattress and bedding top notch. Bathroom on small side. Toiletries very skimpy.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2014
"Convenient location"
It was a very nice hotel and very convenient to amneities like restuarants, mall, movie theatres. The only real downside was the bed. It was a fairly nice bed just very firm which we are not a fan of.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Can't believe I paid that much and they don't even give you soap for your bathroom. We had to go downstairs to wash our hands. Lady at the front desk was not to friendly, she was leaning over the counter texting on her phone when I went down there. I stood there for a couple minutes, and finally cleared my throat so she would notce me. Breakfast bar was excellent and the ladies working in the morning were very nice and friendly.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Very nice!"
Great hotel, good location. Shopping mall and several restaurants close by. Clean room. Kids loved the indoor pool. Good breakfast. Definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Perfect!"
Warm cookies, warm pool, warm hot tub! Perfect for our family! It was clean, large room, good beds, couch was a nice extra in our suite! Good price! VERY friendly staff and good location. Plenty of amenities close by (Walgreens, Target, etc). Martin's bbq just down the street (on Diners, Drive-ins on Dives) and just minutes from the bustle of downtown Nashville! May be the best place I have stayed for this price in Nashville area! DEFINITELY coming back! Perfect for a family or single stay!
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Super Satisfied
"A day in Naxhville"
Very nice room and Hotel. Would definately stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
"easy access. confortable bed."
hotel is just off the interstate. check in -check out took no time at all. bed and pillows very confortable. room was very clean. shower curtain too short, i suggest an additional shower curtain be installed that hangs on the inside of the tub. ladies at the breakfast bar were exceptionally patient and helpfull inspite of an armada of kids being kids.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
maurice
Only 1 person on staff the evening we checked in. Floor in lobby and elevator was extremely dirty. When calling down to the front desk for maintaince item we were told we had to come down and take care of it ourselves as she was the only one on that night. Breakfast area was a mess.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel in a Nice Area"
We were very pleased with our stay at the hotel. Everyone was very considerate to our needs. We had went to the area in search of an apartment for our daughter. The lady in the breakfast area was very helpful in telling us about the area and where to search for an apartment. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Rita
"Great Stay. Great breakfast. Very comfortable!"
The beds and the room were great. My wife and I both loved it and will stay here again. The staff was very friendly. The only problem was the Comcast internet went in and out. (That's my one lower rating above.)
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Nice Place To Stay"
Very convenient location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good too, nothing fancy but good.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Lee
Excellent accomendations - would recommend this place. The breakfast is great - we chose to eat there instead of a restaurant nearby. Rooms are very nice and very well decorated.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Nana
Stayed over night with my family very clean and confy the hotel got all what we need the location is right next to I40 very easy access if you driving also good customer service.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Aman Mohammed
"had trouble finding road to hotel"
Over all it was very good. People were very good to work with. Had a hard time finding the road to turn off on to get to the hotel, passed it up a couple of times. The shower curtain did not extend down into the tub, a lot of shower water got onto the floor, did not have time to relay this to the front desk.But I would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Jim Helmer
"Roomy - even for family of 6"
Very clean. Comfortable beds. Convenient to I-40. At same exit with grocery, endless restaurant choices, pharmacy, gas stations etc.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Minor problems
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Lonnie
"No interest, just passing through !!"
Very nice stay after a long days travel. Dangerous to enter and exit the Hotel. Looks like the Hotel was built, then access to the hotel had to be arranged through a back alley.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
L. Jaeger
"Nice hotel right off the interstate."
This hotel is the cleanest hotel my husband and I have stayed in. The check in staff was very nice and went out of their way to be sure we had what we needed. They was very informative when we ask questions. I definitely would stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Teresa
"GR8 place, will stay again!!"
My family stayed for two nights, everything was very clean, friendly staff, free breakfast, I could go on. Bottom line: I don't care to stay any place other than my own bed, but this stay was good!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2013
KH
"Not my kind of clean and comfort"
The hotel was ok for the price and overall pretty clean but I'm a neat freak. There were stains on the wall near the trash can, the bathroom floor, and on the mattress cover. I told myself they were chocolate and ketchup. Let's go with that. The shower curtain was about a foot too short for the shower so water went everywhere. The curtains on the window don't close all the way (just the sheer panels close) and we had a lovely view of a very bright gas station so it was not dark at all at night. I put a blanket over the window to make it dark. The pull out bed was less than comfortable. The hotel itself is difficult to get out of because of traffic near the freeway. Those are my specific issues but for the price and amount of time we were there, it was ok. There are plenty of places to eat nearby and a walmart, so that was a plus. The employees were all nice, too.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Clean and Friendly"
Stopping for the night. Very clean, with warm welcoming staff. Extra towels and washcloths in the room without having to ask. Gotta love that. Plenty of fresh fruit to grab and go with coffee and tea for an early start the next day. Had a small U-haul trailer that I was able to park easily. My husband works for a hotel company that owns many Ritz and Four Seasons, and we were more than happy here. :-)
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Wendy
"GODDDDDDD"
PERFECT
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
"Nice hotel near IH40"
The suite was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was good and it did not take long to get to downtown Nashville from here. Plenty of dining & shopping across the freeway. Saw the indoor pool and fiteness center, but we did not use it. Nice to know it was available.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Very nice location clean, only complaint was way to much chorine in pool couldn't hardly stay in the pool room
4 night family trip Jul 8, 2013
Cathy
"Wonderful"
Our room was clean and more spacious than we had anticipated. I would recommend this hotel and gladly stay here again. Our only negative is that it wasn't the easiest place to find. Better signage would be a huge plus.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2013
"Really nice"
You will not be disappointed if you stay here. The hotel is nice and clean and comfortable, with a good breakfast variety. I think the price is reasonable for the level of comfort and service. The beds were super comfortable and the service was friendly and professional. Location right off highway 40 but it is well-insulated from noise. On the other side of the highway is one of those giant restaurant and store complexes. You must drive to get from the hotel to the complex, as the bridge over the highway has no sidewalk and a lot of traffic. Just down Mt. Juliet Road is Long Hunter State Park, and you are also just one exit from Nashville Shores water park.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
Vicky B.
"Just Perfect"
Rooms clean, beds comfortable, upscale, hot breakfast...
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
Fowler
Nice hotel, friendly staff, great breakfast. I will stay again.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
dan
This is a great hotel to stay at when visiting Nashville or the surrounding area. The staff are all very friendly and knowledgeable. We were upgraded from a double queen bed room to a single king for no additional cost! The desk clerk was very helpful when we asked for suggestions on where to park in downtown Nashville and she also informed us of areas that she did not suggest walking through at night. The room itself was spacious and clean. The only complaint would be the shower curtain being too short which caused water to spray onto the bathroom floor. The complimentary hot breakfast from 6-9am was impressive. They had scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, fruits, assorted pastries, yogurt, and much more. I would definitely recommend this hotel as it is affordable without compromising cleanliness or service.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Mel
I cannot say anything bad about my stay-clean, modern, very polite and helpful staff. It was not too far from LP field. And there are tons of stores/restaurants nearby. Very nice state park just down the road. And if you forget something like we did, comfort suites has extra toilettries.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Nice hotel."
Staff was very friendly and most helpful. Room was clean, well appointed, and the breakfast was very adequate.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Great place!"
Everything was great! It's not far from the airport and it's just outside the city. Service was impeccable.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2013
Hannah
Everything was great for the most part. Room Air conditioning wasn't working properly but luckily the outdoor temps were a cool 70. Otherwise, Clean hotel. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2013
"Great stop for a family of six."
My family and i needed a stopping point during travel on our mini vacation to Gatlinburg, TN. We decided to stop just outside of Nashville. Our stay was wonderfully comfortable. The office staff pleasant and welcoming when we arrived, and the double queen suite was spacious. Beds were comfy and linens clean. The pullout couch didn't have any bedding on it, but the staff quickly ran some up to us. My kids wanted to swim for a bit before bed, so we went down to the pool and splashed around for a while. there was a jacuzzi and a workout room nearby. A continental breakfast was offered and included eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, toast, muffins, yogurt, fruit, cereal, and various juices.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Affordable comfy choice"
We had a great room at an affordable price. Pool-great, Breakfast-great, Room-great, Staff-great. The only problem we had was a not very good working refrigerator. We'd stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2013
Nashvegas...no
"Small Queen Beds - Great Breakfast"
Great hot breakfast. Could use some more seating in the breakfast area. Beds are comfortable, but are closer to full size despite being advertised as queens.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
"Three Nights in a Good Motel"
There waas a slight problem with the room door lock. The keys would not work after the first time we used them. The staff was able to open our door without much delay but we were tired and were anxious to retire.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
Barton
"Good hotel"
Very nice hotel and very good location Will recommend the hotel to friends and family
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
"Great hotel close to food and shopping!"
Our family stays here during most trips. Hotel and staff are always very pleasant and willing to meet every request! Rooms are very comfortable and clean. Love the hot cocoa and warm cookies available most cold nights :) On our most recent trip the chlorine in the pool area was very stong. So strong even that just walking in burned our eyes. This is not the norm. so do not let this keep you from staying here! We will be back!
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013
"excellent Hotel"
the service and cleanness of the hotel
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Mohamed
"Just Ok"
Considering the previous good reviews on this hotel, I figured we would be highly satisfied with our stay. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. The area under the couch, which was clearly visible when we pulled out the hide-a-bed, hadn't been vaccuumed and was full of crumbs and a belt. Our bed was gritty, still unsure what that was from. The pool was so chlorinated that it burnt our eyes as soon as we entered the pool area and we could only stand to be in the there for about 20 minutes. The view from our room was a mobile home park. The hotel staff was friendly and the appearance of the hotel interior and exterior was nice. It was located close to restaurants and shopping.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
HMP
"close to nashville"
it was a great hotel and will definitely stay there again !
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2013
"Pleased!"
I was very pleased with my hotel experience, the hotel was clean and staff were friendly, the location was also very nice! Shopping centers and restaurants are located across the street.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Kelsie
"no complaints"
Short stay. Nice rooms. Clean. New looking.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2013
"Clean place in convenient location"
Staff was friendly and very on top of things. Smelled bleach as soon I walked into the lobby. Everything was very clean, save for a few dust bunnies behind beds. My only room complaint is the shower curtain that was only decorative because it wasn't long enough to aid in keeping shower spray in tub. Wifi worked well. Complimentary breakfast featured different hot items each day, but none were tasty except make your own waffles. Location is very convenient to restaurants and shopping. However, the driveway to the main road is a steep hill so getting out is a little problematic.
3 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"You get so much more than what you pay here"
This is a great value and very easy access to I-40 and Nashville.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2013
"Great and cheap"
It was a good hotel.. Well kept. Food was great. THe front desk gave pointers on what to see in Nashville
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
The hotel was very clean and quiet. The only complaint I have is it was too hard to get out on the main road as the entrance to the hotel is on the off-ramp of Interstate 40.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2013
Everything as was you would expect except fitness room. Treadmill worked but both recumbent cycle machines were broken.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
"Convenient Location"
Loved everything about it. The only suggestion I'd make is to change the shower curtain which way too short and everytime we shower water splashes all over the bathroom.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2012