All hotels in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States of America
600 Red Ink Dr, Mount Juliet, TN, 37122, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Bad internet service
"Very Nice"
Stayed in December, 2014. Overall, this is a very nice motel. Very clean, staff very friendly. Four pillow per bed (two soft and two firm). Had a nice, hot breakfast with eggs, biscuits, and bacon or sausage; also had cereal, fruit, waffles, muffins, etc. Motel is located off a very busy road with many restaurants and a shopping center nearby, but far enough awaythat I could not hear traffic in the room. The only issue is that the motel was difficult to get to, as there is an inconspicuous side road with a very small Comfort Suites sign indicating where to turn (city rule, motel has been petitioning city for a larger sign). Arrived after dark during rush hour, and even though I could see the motel, and had a GPS, had to call motel for directions (and no, that has never happened before). Would definitely stay again.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Shane
"very friendly staff. loved the cookies."
Very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Five star hotel with a three star price"
This has to be one of the best hotel experience I have ever had. The price was reasonable and everything was very clean and updated. Excellent staff all the way around.
3 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Bertrand
"Best"
Best hotel I have ever stayed at Came into town for Monday night football.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
jeff
"Hotel in perfect location"
We stayed for three nights and we were quite pleased with the experience. The location was perfect. In 15-20 minutes we were in downtown Nashville and we didn't have to pay the high downtown hotel prices. The room was larger than we expected which is always a plus. Overall, we had a very pleasant experience and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone else. It's where we'll be staying the next time we are in the Nashville area.
"Friendly staff, comfortable hotel"
All of the staff were really friendly, especially the front desk staff and the woman overseeing the breakfast. Thermostat kept room comfortable during a wide fluctuation in outside temperature. Several restaurants available nearby.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Jack
"Great experience."
Hotel was clean and very comfortable. Loved the big room with a king size bed. The cookies at night were a good touch. The breakfast was excellent. It was a real breakfast with eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits etc., not just your average bagels and pastries. Dining area was clean and plenty of room. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to the Mt. Juliet area.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
RITA
"Good hotel with great service"
Really enjoyed the hospitality.
4 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice Place!"
We found this Hotel to be a great place to stay. Rooms are newer, clean and comfortable. All staff members were nice and helpful. This location is slightly out of the city, but was convenient to everywhere we wanted to go. We will stay here again.
3 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
"VERY pleased!"
Could not be more pleased with this hotel! Room was great - spacious and CLEAN! Employees VERY helpful! Breakfast was DELICIOUS! Area around hotel was AWESOME!
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"Wonderful!"
I had the pleasure of staying for four nights and I can't say enough about it. Everything from the staff to the facility was first rate. The service and friendliness of every employee I encountered was world class. You would swear it was a five star hotel with southern hospitality to boot.
4 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Stephen
Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Nora
The staff was great and the rooms were too. Would definitely stay there again
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Nice hotel about 20 minutes to down town"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Free hot breakfast every morning. I was expecting toast and cereal but they had waffles, pastries and much more. Easy acces to the highways made it a convenient location. You definitely need a rental car to get around though
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
cody
"Enjoy the eggs, but don't expect great coffee"
We were very pleased with the hotel. Stayed three nights. Friendly staff, clean and new accommodations. A lovely breakfast was included each day with delicious scrambled eggs and more, except none of us enjoyed the coffee (minor detail I suppose).
3 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Traveler
"Quiet hotel. very clean. Friendly staff."
It was located in the back of the road and difficult to find. I stayed for four nights and it was pleasant stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Ted
"Very nice but expensive"
There was nothing wrong with this room except the water pressure on the shower could have been stronger and I would have preferred some different channels to be available on the TV (they didn't have HLN, for instance). But those were very minor. However I probably won't be staying here again because when I visit Mt. Juliet I only need a basic bed and shower and this was too expensive for that. If I had been spending more time in the room it might have been worth it.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
C
"Pleasant stay"
We enjoyed the stay. We had three suites for our family group. The rooms were quiet and the beds were very comfortable although the carpet was a bit worn and not quite as clean as it could be in our room and in the hallways. The breakfast included some hot items and had enough variety for everyone in our group. We also enjoyed the indoor pool and the hot tub. We would stay there again.
Pam
"Close to expressways"
Very comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Nice hotel close to interstate."
Good stay , it met my expectations. The only problem was that the driveway is a little hard to spot.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Very nice experience. Would stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"HIDDEN SURPRISE"
I had no idea previously where this hotel was, but, having found it, I would definitely stay again. New hotel, helpful staff, comfortable room and bed---couldn't ask for more!
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Dawn
I was pleasantly surprised at the hotel. I would definitely stay there again!
"Convenient, last minute stay"
Was typical of what one finds for an interstate travel hotel. Was convenient and easy to find, comfortable room, affordable and a hearty breakfast to start the next day. Will likely never be in the area to stay here again, but if you are passing through the Nashville area, skip the big hotels in the city and stay just outside the limits and save some money at this hotel. It's just a nights sleep for goodness sake; if you want a 5 star hotel and the price that goes with it, head to an all inclusive in Cancun or South Beach Miami. If you want to sleep and eat breakfast, stay here.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
Douglas
Great trip, friendly staff, facilities were perfect.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Good stay for the money."
Very courteous staff. Clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Sam
"Very nice place, very nice people"
I loved staying here and would definetly stay again
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Great stay at a great price
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"Mount Juliet Best Kept Secret"
Wow! I had the best time ever. The hotel rooms were clean and spacious and the grounds were very clean and beautiful. The atmosphere was very quiet and inviting. My family and I drove from out of state to attend a high school graduation. As tired as I was, Ashley made checking in and reserving a second room fast and easy! Linda and Daren made breakfast time like home. Delicious! Jackie, Crystal, Brian, and John were such a friendly staff. If I have another chance to visit, I am coming back with friends. P.S. Thanks for the cookies!!
2 night trip May 31, 2014
Jennifer S.
"If you like phony and fake......"
I felt unwelcome by the clerk who checked me in. I do not like "fake courtesy" and this is how I was handled. I had some issues and the manager was "unavailable". She did call two days later and was condescending and rude. I wouldn't stay here if it were ten cents a night.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
JAMES M.
The room was almost clean, dirt next to edge of carpet. Difficult to get out of the hotel due to traffic. Overall it was a good place to stay. Prefer the Holiday Inn down the street.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
"clean, convenient, nice staff"
the hotel is only 15-20 mins from downtown nashville. let me start by saying that this hotel is very clean, our room is spacious, flat screen, free wi-fi, a/c working, bathroom good size, there were 5 of us. the pool was a good size. all my 3 kids used it. breakfast was great waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, danish, muffins, hot/cold cereals, etc. staffs were helpful, caring, nice..... close to alot of places target, walmart, fast food, the district, the hermitage, malls..... the driving time is not stressful... we never hit traffic anywhere.. came down for 4 days for spring break with my family.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Patty
"If you like bad service this is a must."
First of all, I realized I had booked a hotel that was going to take me 40 miles in wrong direction. (Not their fault). When I asked to cancel the agent called the facility and they said "no way". I showed up and was greeted with courtesy but it felt phony and disrespectful and I was trying to find an iota of "hospitality". The sink in the bathroom did not drain; but, those things happen. The following morning I asked to speak to the manager but they said she's not available but would call me. She called two days later and was rude and condescending. I believe it's her attitude which trickles down and she's clueless about how to talk to a customer. Not a consumer friendly facility in my opinion.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
JAMES M.
"Great staff that should be recognized by managemen"
We had a great stay. I want to particularly thank a gentleman there working in the middle of the night for having called us in our room at 4:30 in the morning to let us know our lights were illuminated on our car. He went through the trouble to call the Mt. Juliet police to check on that issue and then found out whose car it was.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Gerard
We did not have a book for the room to give us local stores and restaurants. Did not have a TV guide, local channels were not programmed in TV.
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice motel, worth the money"
Nice place. Newer, recently built or remodeled. Beds were comfortable. TV was fine. Room was spacious. Breakfast was typical continental.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"FANTASTIC!"
Beautiful hotel! The first thing we noticed when we arrived was how wonderful the hotel smelled. Everything was immaculate, so clean! The desk clerk was friendly, helpful, and funny. Our room was beautiful and spacious. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Coffee around the clock and fresh cookies in the afternoon/evening. By far, the best hotel, rooms, amenities, and staff that I have had the pleasure to experience in quite a while of hotel stays! Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
"Good value for the price."
Mattress and bedding top notch. Bathroom on small side. Toiletries very skimpy.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2014
"Convenient location"
It was a very nice hotel and very convenient to amneities like restuarants, mall, movie theatres. The only real downside was the bed. It was a fairly nice bed just very firm which we are not a fan of.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Can't believe I paid that much and they don't even give you soap for your bathroom. We had to go downstairs to wash our hands. Lady at the front desk was not to friendly, she was leaning over the counter texting on her phone when I went down there. I stood there for a couple minutes, and finally cleared my throat so she would notce me. Breakfast bar was excellent and the ladies working in the morning were very nice and friendly.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Very nice!"
Great hotel, good location. Shopping mall and several restaurants close by. Clean room. Kids loved the indoor pool. Good breakfast. Definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Perfect!"
Warm cookies, warm pool, warm hot tub! Perfect for our family! It was clean, large room, good beds, couch was a nice extra in our suite! Good price! VERY friendly staff and good location. Plenty of amenities close by (Walgreens, Target, etc). Martin's bbq just down the street (on Diners, Drive-ins on Dives) and just minutes from the bustle of downtown Nashville! May be the best place I have stayed for this price in Nashville area! DEFINITELY coming back! Perfect for a family or single stay!
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Super Satisfied
"A day in Naxhville"
Very nice room and Hotel. Would definately stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
"easy access. confortable bed."
hotel is just off the interstate. check in -check out took no time at all. bed and pillows very confortable. room was very clean. shower curtain too short, i suggest an additional shower curtain be installed that hangs on the inside of the tub. ladies at the breakfast bar were exceptionally patient and helpfull inspite of an armada of kids being kids.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
maurice
Only 1 person on staff the evening we checked in. Floor in lobby and elevator was extremely dirty. When calling down to the front desk for maintaince item we were told we had to come down and take care of it ourselves as she was the only one on that night. Breakfast area was a mess.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel in a Nice Area"
We were very pleased with our stay at the hotel. Everyone was very considerate to our needs. We had went to the area in search of an apartment for our daughter. The lady in the breakfast area was very helpful in telling us about the area and where to search for an apartment. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Rita
"Great Stay. Great breakfast. Very comfortable!"
The beds and the room were great. My wife and I both loved it and will stay here again. The staff was very friendly. The only problem was the Comcast internet went in and out. (That's my one lower rating above.)
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Nice Place To Stay"
Very convenient location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good too, nothing fancy but good.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Lee
Excellent accomendations - would recommend this place. The breakfast is great - we chose to eat there instead of a restaurant nearby. Rooms are very nice and very well decorated.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Nana
Stayed over night with my family very clean and confy the hotel got all what we need the location is right next to I40 very easy access if you driving also good customer service.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013