All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
4200 Midamerica Lane, St. Louis, MO, 63129, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
"You won't be disappointed"
Great hotel. Our room was very "posh" and extremely clean. The breakfast was even tasty and there was variety of different foods to choose from. The staff was pretty impressive too, they were all very welcoming and eager to please.
"Great people!"
The staff was very friendly with all of them speaking with you regardless of being at the front desk or in the hallways. We arrived early and they allowed us to check in without any trouble. Greeted by a fresh smell upon entering the room and all was as it should be. Good cookies per my son & husband and with a woman who wanted you to call her Grandma serving them, who could ask for more! I used the fitness center and found it to be small but complete with machines that worked, large selection of free weights, stability ball, workout bench, clean towels, free earbuds and water! After my workout we had a breakfast that provided to all kinds of people. If you wanted to load up on sugar it was there but you could also load up on oatmeal, hard boiled eggs and fruit. It was a perfect selection in my world. I would advise anyone who stays in this area to consider this hotel, it was worth every penny!
Zany
Didn't spend much time at the hotel, but it was perfect for what we needed.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Good Location. Clean big rooms and bathrooms. Courteous staff.20 minutes from downtown. Recommended for anyone planning on visiting St Louis.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Fahd
"Will stay there again"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms are immaculate. Beds are the most comfortable we have had. Hotel is next to one of the major interstates making it convenient to get downtown and to other parts of St. Louis. Located in a nice area of St Louis.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Fran
Great friendly atmosphere. Very clean and great location.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
I left some items there and called and report it, stated they would call me back and never did. So I called again today 02/24/2015, told them again what I left and stated again that they would call me back. This tells me that they r not gonna do anything about it. I am missing a Iphone charger and 2 pr of jeans. We stayed there from 02/13/15 to 02/15/15.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Sonja
Awesome room. Staff was extremely courteous and helpful in every way. We are going to stay here every time we go back.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Would stay again"
Room was clean and comfortable. Love that there were extra towels without having to ask. Very friendly staff. My only "complaint" would be that we couldn't check in at 3 because housekeeping was behind in cleaning the rooms.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Friendly staff, good breakfast, nice pool, clean rooms. Couldn't be better. Great place to stay!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Adam
"hampton midamerican dr"
we were there for a family event
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was wonderful; clean and comfortable. Easy access to the highway. Would stay there again and recommend it to others.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Hampton Inns have a very consistent standard and this location was no exception. It was very clean, comfortable and the service was excellent!
1 night trip Jan 2, 2015
michael
great hotel. stayed for one night. very good breakfast, clean spacious room. will stay there again when in town.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Great place, super staff. Cookie lady was so nice to visit with, and made great cookies. Hotel still has "new" feel to it. Family had a great time. Will stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"When in St. Louis, this is my "Go To Hotel""
Great service.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Milk and Cookies"
Loved. Loved. Loved the milk and cookies.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Thanksgiving trip"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was attentive and nice. The breakfast was warm and satisfying. Access to the interstate was great. Absolutely no complaints from us. We will definitely be staying here again next time we are in town.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Charity
Clean rooms. Friendly- helpful staff. Breakfast was nice in the am.
jen
"Upscale south St Louis hotel for affordable rate"
This was one of the nicest hotels I've ever visited for the price! Newer facility was spotlessly clean, with quiet, comfy room. Pool and workout area looked clean and inviting. Excellent breakfast buffet with lots of choices. Staff here go out of their way to make each guest feel at home-VERY friendly and helpful. Most secure hotel I've ever stayed at-top floor is a secure floor and elevator won't take you there unless you have a room key for that floor. Security stopped each vehicle entering the parking area after dark to make sure they belonged there-I felt that my vehicle and I were very safe! No restaurants in walking distance, but some just west (cross back under I-55) and at next exit north (exit 96.) Easy access to I-55 leading north into St Louis. Free fresh cookies and milk served in the lobby every evening for a homey touch! Definitely recommend this hotel!
"Great Staff, convenient location."
This hotel was booked due proximity with a place in which we had a full day workshop. The staff is fenomenal. From Front Desk ; Steve and Natalie. To the wonderful ladies that attend tge breakfast/cookie time like Linda and the housekeeping staff that took care of our room: Paula, Carol and Ismeta. Wi-Fi included even in common areas, fast one if you know what I mean when it comes to hotel'so Wi-Fi. Hot breakfast included but honestly it could be improved. There are many things but quality is not there. I'll definitely stay here again if I have to work around the area. Otherwise is a 15/20 m drive to Downtown St Louis and 30m from the airport.
AR
"Clean & Easy to get to"
Stayed one night after a concert , the hotel was easy to get to , very clean and the staff was very friendly...
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Harold
"I Enjoy This Hotel"
I enjoyed my stay. I asked for my room on the ground level do to the fact that I told them I was arriving late I was told my room on the lower level was not available. I had set did my registration early and asked for the room on the lower level, Thank you
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"excellent"
Will definitely stay at this hotel again! Excellent place to stay
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Very nice, clean & hospitality was above & beyond."
I've stayed in many 5 star hotels in my life & this was the best experience I've ever encountered in a hotel stay. I wish I could remember the employees names. My hat off to them. Joan Koeln
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
joan
"Best Hotel Experiece"
Fantastic hotel and staff!
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Ryan
"Visit to St. Louis"
My family visited St. Louis for the first time and stayed here! It was a wonderful hotel and the staff was very nice and helpful. My kids loved the Cookie Lady and the fresh cookies every night, as did my husband and I!
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Valarie
"Great place outside of city."
Great place to stay out of the city, but then again its out if the city. 20 minute drive to downtown wasnt bad but not much to do close by. Hotel was very clean and in nice shape and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Are hotel stay was great! The hotel itself and room were very clean. Loved what are room had to offer: microwave, fridge, and comfy bed. Loved the cookie hour!!! That was probably my favorite part. The front desk people were very nice and helpful. There is a lot of resturants and things to do around the hotel. About 20 mins from downtown. The only thing we wished they had was some type of meat or protein for breakfast. No sausage or bacon or ham or anything like that. Also the water pressure in the shower was a little weak. Overall though we enjoyed our stay and would stay here again if needed.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Michelle H.
Beautiful room, great staff, cookies and milk at night were yummy
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
j
We stayed over the weekend for a band competition. Great service and deent breakfast.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Fabulous staff!"
The hotel staff were all very friendly and accommodating. When the front desk clerk saw that we were headed to the pool with the kids after checking in, she promptly brought the cart of pool toys for them to play with. Breakfast was good with adequate seating. We looked forward to the fresh baked cookies every evening, and the staff who baked and served those treats were as warm and sweet as the cookies were. The room was comfortable and the location was not far from everything we wanted to do in St. Louis. Definitely would stay there again!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Runner Jane
"You will LOVE this HAMPTON INN!"
This HAMPTON INN is very easy to get to. It was easy to get to in the dark, as we arrived at about 7pm. The staff is amazingly friendly and warm, telling us of the 8pm fresh hot cookies and ice cold milk at 8pm, which we had and greatly enjoyed after a 6 hour car ride! The hotel is a secure building and floors, and had check point after 10pm, which we were not sure if that was the norm or because the Cardinal play off games were in town. The rooms were fantastic, modern, large, beautifully decorated with quality amenities, super comfy, clean beds, nice linens and bedding,very happy with them! The spa and pool area were clean and well tended. The outer structure of the hotel was impressive, very classic and nicely landscaped. The neighborhood was nice and friendly also, close to shopping and any sort of food you may want. I had to go to the Walgreens at 8am on Sunday morning for a few needed items, and it is at the end of the block, right in sight. Frequented the Waffle House down the block other direction and that was great, once at 10pm on Friday and again at 11am on Sunday. Both times we had extremely fast service by very nice people, super friendly and excellent food! We will definitely come here again and tell everyone we know going to St. Louis area to do the same! And to top it all off, the price was about half of what other hotels were charging for a weekend stay! You can't get any better then that!
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Margaret
"Best hospitality and value."
From the time we got to the hotel until we left the staff was helpful and super friendly. Rooms were clean and had plenty of room. Loved the hot cookies at night. Would recommend and stay again at this hotel.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Laurie
"Best hotel in St Louis"
Everything about this hotel is amazing. The staff will bend over backwards to ensure your stay is the best. The room itself was stunning and the cleanliness of the room was spotless. The jacuzzi and pool were also super clean and relaxing. Breakfast was very good and the cookies at 8 were amazing. I recommend this hotel!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great stop over"
The staff is terrific and so nice. Clean room and very convenient to downtown. We had a great stay.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
B.
"A pleasant experience"
Staff was very friendly & helpful. Very pleasant & restful experience. Warm, baked cookies in the evenings were a nice touch.
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"Good Value"
Clean, comfortable bed and pillows, good breakfast, hospitable staff. The cleaning crew here gets it. When we checked out, one of the staff members was meticulously cleaning the elevator doors.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Brad
"Cleanest Best Hampton Inn & Suites"
We had a Great experience here. We arrived on a Thursday afternoon shortly after the 3pm check in. We were greeted immediately. Asked which of the 4 floors we preferred then was told that the 4th floor (the highest) was a secure floor where you had to have the 4th floor door card just to be on the 4th floor. We chose the 4th floor room with a king size bed. The room was absolutely beautiful and spacious. Nice indoor pool & hot tub. Free hot breakfast and cookies with milk, coffee or hot chocolate at 8pm. Best Coffee, Robust,Reg & Decafe.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
g
"Convenient to everything."
We were in St Louis to watch a couple ball games and do some other things. This location is convenient to most everything in St. Louis.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Wonderful Stay!"
The hotel was conveniently located, and was very comfortable for my family and my pets. The front desk, and the complete team were very helpful and patient with all my requests and queries. I would recommend this to all those who are new to the location.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
Pradeep Chennavajhula
Friendly staff that makes you feel welcome and ensures a return visit,
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Getaway Weekend"
The staff was very friendly and the room was very comfortable and clean. The pool and hot tub were maintained and the complementary breakfast is a hot breakfast with eggs bacon waffles among other breakfast items. The negative is that the hotel has no bar and no room service. This hotel is about 10-15 mins from downtown St.Louis. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Sam
"Very comfortable bed and room!"
Wonderful!
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Joanne
"Cleanest, friendliest hotel ever!"
We stayed here 2 nights and loved this hotel! The room was spotless...and I am a neat freak, so I'm very picky about my hotel rooms! The pillows were so comfortable I wanted to take them home. The staff was unbelievably friendly and the breakfast was delicious! Not one complaint from us!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"St. Louis family vacation"
We can't say enough about how wonderful our stay was here! We were in St. Louis for vacation, and even though this location isn't centrally located, the staff and everything about the hotel is well worth the extra ten minutes of travel time to the downtown area. The staff was extremely friendly and were willing to go above and beyond our expectations. If we are ever in the area again, we will, without a doubt, stay here again!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Best stay"
This hotel was excellent!! The staff was courteous and helpful. The beds are so comfortable. The free breakfast was a plus!! Our children loved the pool and we enjoyed the hot tub. The only reason we gave 4 stars for room cleanliness was that one night they did not change our sheets. I thought they were suppose to change them every night. Will definitely return!!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Best hotel on trip"
We just returned home from a family vacation. This hotel was one of several we stayed at in four different states. Most of the hotels we booked were Hampton Inns. This one in particular shone above the rest. The staff were very helpful and friendly. My family enjoyed the cookies at night. The gym was nice, too. One of the features we appreciated at all the Hampton Inns is the portable laptop desk provided in each room. It's hard to explain what made this hotel a standout in its own chain. Everything was just a little bit better, nicer, cleaner.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Denise
Staff is very friendly, room was clean, ok breakfast. I would recommend this place and will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Gloria
"Fantastic hotel!!!"
We loved our stay at this Hampton Inn. The staff was so incredibly friendly and made us feel so welcome. They were above and beyond in being kind and helpful. The cookies at night were delicious and the breakfast was too. The Hotel is beautiful and so clean. We stayed at three different Hampton Inns on this vacation and while they were all great, this one was exceptional in every way!!!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014