All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America

Good internet service
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"GOOD LITTLE HOTEL"
NOT BAD AT ALL, ONLY PROBLEM WAS THE HOT WATER, AFTER A COUPLE MINUTES IT WENT COLD, OTHER THAN THAT FOR THE PRICE NO ISSUES AT ALL
1 night trip Dec 18, 2015
Ignacio
"Good and economic"
Very convenient to the airport, and very quiet
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2015
Benito
"Too pricey!"
This was a quick overnight as we were traveling from California to Texas. We liked the fact that they had hardwood-type floors instead of carpeting and had recently painted inside. But the beds were hard and there wasn't even coffee pots in the rooms or the lobby. It should have been about $35 or $40 a night considering the neighborhood and surrounding motels.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Rebecca
Nice stay for one night.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2015
"Worth every penny."
The rooms are small but comfortable and the hotel itself is centrally located, well worth the low price.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Jonathan
"My stay in El Paso"
You get what you pay for. As for me .... I am cost conscience. The owner was very nice. The neighborhood was kinda shady but then again I was told to stay away from El Paso. The owner is picky of who to rent to. The beds are hard. The room was renovated but clean. It was not scary or anything....I did not have any problems there and would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Mary Ann
For a 1 night stay it was just what I needed
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
roberta
"Nice cozy spot"
Decent for the price... nice and clean...Beds could be a little better (softer) ...Not to bad of an area either... places to eat in walking distance ...Not bad at all
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Esteban
Never stop by that Motal. Bad staff Expedia people lie to me.Did not stay there.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"decent place to sleep"
Ice machine was broken
3 night trip Oct 21, 2013
"close to shopping- and easy access to highway"
It was what I expected. It could have been better with a chair in the room, and a workable ice-machine.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
"No recommend"
I know this is a cheap hotel and I wasnt expecting any luxury but!! The room was not clean! A lot of smell to smok and a non smoking room! The bed really unconfortable! I think for that price or maybe a 10 dls more u can get a much better room! I suggest let el paso inn for your very last option!!
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Ivan

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Noche especial."
Nos fue muy bien,no hubo ningun incidente, yo recomiendo este hotel.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Rey
"Hotel barato"
Baraton servicios mínimos. Para pasar la noche naaa masss.. La fonda q esta en los locales del frente del hotel con buena comida mexicana y barato.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
gordo
Todo bien.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Efrén
"Gutes Hotel"
Sehr ruhig und angenehm... Sehr gut zum entspannen und ausruhen
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
TONYA
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Marifi

TripAdvisor reviews for El Paso Inn

"Not as bad as it looks"
02/29/16 Jess R
I was expecting a terrible motel when the motel sign had 3 of the 5 lights out. Door sticks. The plug in the tub flops out. Small bathroom. Ac doesn't blow to cold. TV remote has tape holding the battery in. TV channels are very bad. 3 small pillows. But the bed is huge and it's firm. That is the only reason this place got 4 from me. Room 8 the bed firmness is perfect for me. So when checking in ask for room 8.
"Awesome!!"
12/24/15 TADA8
We went here after searching for a place to sleep with 3 children (1 being an infant), and my in -laws. The front desk staff Mr. Pete was very nice he gave us two rooms that very comfortable. The rooms were neat and smelled cleaned. Thank you for a wonderful stay. We will definitely come back and stay at El Paso Inn on our next stay!! Awesome staff! Awesome place! Great job house keeping!!
"Convenient for a short stay and close to the airport"
10/06/15 srfyogi California
it is a reasonably cheap priced motel...quite close to the airport and Interstate and convenient for a night stay...if you are in transit or need to catch a flight early morning... has HBO...mattress and pillows could use improvement... along with quality of the towels...it is NOT a part of a chain...
"Stayed for one night."
07/02/15 ΣΤΕΛΛΑ Γ
The front desk manager was polite, although it was hard for me to understand because of the accent. Rather than that he was really helpful and friendly. The room was ok. A bit small but we stayed only for one night so we didn't care. Could be a little bit cleaner too. The only weird thing was that the sink was next to the bed and outside of the bathroom. If you stay for one night I guess it is ok!
"Another good budget hotel"
05/18/15 Bob K Adelaide Hills, Australia
Our room was large enough with a king size bed. The room was clean and tidy with a fridge, microwave and free wifi. The cost was low,($42). The room could do with a chair or 2. Other than that it's an ok place to stay.
"horizon2"
10/08/14 Pail M Tucson
SMALL room-big king bed. Desk but no chair. Asked front desk-they do not provide one. Clean, sparse, good for one night only, especially when booked thru Booking.com with low rate of $34.99 plus tax =41.11
"Never judge a motel room by it's photo cover."
10/01/14 886889 Las Vegas, Nevada
Rude front desk/manager do not trust what he tells you! Make sure your room's front door has a metal barrier to keep the mosquitoes out we were bitten 80 times. The Smoke free rooms are not really. Best part Nice cleaning ladies.
"mindboggling business concept"
08/22/14 loesje2010 Arlington
Booked by ways of Booking.com as the price was low $42 (plus) tax $50.51 and reviews looked good, something the budget traveller appreciates. Got room # 16, which upon entering had one ceiling light, bare walls and no chair. I mean, nothing to sit on other than the bed, whereas there was a desk. Went back to office, the - yes indeed - Indiaperson declared in not so clear English that they had no lamps in the rooms. (I wasn't alert enough to point out that their website had a room with a lamp.) The chair, well they did not have that either, so I got a bit cynical asking if his business then only provides a bed and he then made reference to the low price - which really set me off and thus asked if the budget traveller therefore has to be punished with the deprivation of light and chairs. Only after I declared that it is impossible to work and write on a bed and that I certainly would not torture my back by that he came with a plastic folding chair. It really beats me what this guy thinks the motel business is about, let alone the concept of being a host. I'm sorry to say that this lack of professionalism is rampant with people from India (or maybe Pakistan). The flatscreen tv suffered from snow as we know it from the good old antenna era, and the airport must be nearby as there could be seen and heard planes passing regularly. I was glad I checked in late and had to leave early.
"Excellent value, clean perfect for a night's stay!"
07/20/14 dkwfl plant city fl
We were leary because we read some bad reviews, but decided to give The El Paso Inn a try. So glad we did. Friendly staff, clean room with fridge and microwave. Excellent value. We have stayed in many motels and this one is among the best.An older motel yes, but in great shape. Give it a try!
"Rip Off"
05/19/14 Tony A Ruidoso, New Mexico
I was traveling to el Paso and got there early in the morning. I arrived at 5 am. I had made a reservation and planning to check in when I got there. I called and this rude man with a heavy accent answered and said the check in is at @3pm. So I had to find another hotel down the road. To my surprise the charged my credit card without my consent. So be careful you don't get scammed like I did. the place looked dirty from the out side garbage all over the parking lot