All hotels in Riverside, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4250 Riverwalk Pkwy, Riverside, CA, 92505, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Beautiful, large room. Good breakfast."
Good place to stay. Clean and plenty of room.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Staff was a little rude!"
Nice hotel! Hotel staff not helpful at all. They acted like it was below them to help you!
4 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Brown
"overnight business stay"
Nice hotel. Big rooms. Many amenities. If this hotel was in a metrpolitan area price would be 3 times the price and worth it
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
James G.
We had a wonderful stay. The breakfast was great. However, I would recommend additional staff at the front desk. My husband and I experienced someone that opened our room door late at night. It wasn't house keeping because they aren't available at night. I booked out room for two nights online, and was still charged at the hotel. The person at the front desk was really nice, she apologized for the mistake and made the correction to my account, however it took a great deal of time because she was the only one at the front desk, she multi-tasked and handled a long line of guests waiting to be assisted.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Disappointing"
Just got back from staying the weekend at this hotel. I was very disappointed for a Hilton associated hotel. We arrived late in the evening (i called to inform them of a late arrival). They said there were no double queen beds and only rooms with 1 king bed were available. I told them that they need to find a 2 queen bed room because that is what I reserved. After searching a bit on the computer, one was finally found. The bed was very stiff and uncomfortable. A half used roll of toilet paper was all we had (no spare roll). The beds did not look like queen size beds, it looked like there were 2 full beds instead. I took a shower in the morning and felt it odd to have a security bar in the bathtub on the wall right where you stand to take a shower (it got in the way when showering). Then, when I put my socks and shoes on 30 minutes later, the bottom of my feet were black from the dirty carpet in the room. When we checked out, the woman at the desk asked how our stay was. I said, "disappointing." She said , "oh" and stepped back from the counter. The manager then stepped up and asked what was wrong. I explained about the small beds (they insisted the beds were queen) and told her about the dirty carpet. She noted the room number then looked at me and said , "is that all?" Was she expecting more complaints? I said yes, and her response was ok. No apology or anything about our stay. i will not stay here again. One weekend was one weekend too many.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Disappointed
I have stayed at this hotel several times before and have always liked it from the first time and still get the same experience each time staying at this hotel. Easy to get to, great staff, free continental breakfast, comfortable beds and the list goes on.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Not as good as expected."
Most of the staff were very friendly & helpful, however some were not so helpful. The room itself was nice, very comfortable beds but it seems like the hotel might have fleas as my kids and I woke up with flea bites. I did not like the fact that there were no stairs except for emergency stairs because staying on the fourth floor made taking the elevator all the time gave me vertigo.
9 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
April
very nice! thx u.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
"Good presentation, nice hotel."
Really enjoyed our stay, rooms are large and spacious.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Coach Kennedy
"Hampton Inn and Suites"
Nice Hotel, Lots of Kids everywhere. I think there were lots of kids that were in a soccer tournament staying at this Hotel. Kids took over the pool area having lots of fun making noise and laughing. Kids were running around the floors and elevators. We were in the room that shared a wall with the elevator so we heard the beeps of the elevator when it reached our floor and that was often with the kids. We were originally placed on the smoking floor which is the 4th and once we got off the elevator we could smell it. We had requested non-smoking. Staff at desk was lacking at times with only one person answering multiple lines but all seemed nice and helpful when it was your turn which took somewhat of a wait. The staff helped accommodate us the best they could. Checkout was long and difficult because there were people on the phone complaining and there was only one lady at the desk trying to find a solution to the problem the person on the phone was giving her. I asked for a receipt for the stay and the printer didn't work and there were calls that were on hold and I think it was too much for one person @ 8 am when the Hotel was so busy. The sitting area around the pool had a fire pit that was not working. Many people tried to light the unit but failed. Again. Nice Hotel and nice area around Hotel. Gas, food and Starbucks are close by. Continental Breakfast was served but there were tons of kids that were somewhat rude and cut in front of you or tried to push you out.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Jeanne
This hotel was perfect for our overnight stay, but we wouldn't hesitate to book it for an extended stay. The only major improvement in my opinion would be a complimentary breakfast for the family. The price point was excellent through Hotels.com.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
JE
"Horrible Service"
I reserved a double queen room. When I checked in they told me I had reserved a King size bed. I had 2 kids with me. I showed them my confirmation email but only the king was available. We literally had to sleep sideways on the bed. It was horrible. Think that's bad, I had to go twice to the desk because the room keys did not work. I will never stay at this chain again!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Alofa
This Hotel was surprisingly very nice and comfortable I will stay here again if I'm in the area.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Leah
It was great the hotel is very nice and clean. I also loved the breakfast in the mornings.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Thin walls"
If you are a heavy sleeper and don't wake up easily then this is the place for you. Everything can be heard through the thin walls and ceilings. The rooms are nice though.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
SL
"nice newer hotel, beds not very comfortable"
nice newer hotel in a nice area, only complaint cheap matress
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Good hotel, service - not so much"
Hotel was very nice. I would stay there again. Unfortunately, the person at front desk wasn't very thoughtful and helpful. I arrived really late at night (around 2am). The doors were locked. I rang the bell for 5 minutes. Then had to call the phone to get someone to the front door. But that's ok - I understand it was late. What was disappointing is that I asked where best to park so I don't have to go far to unload my car at this time of the night. The guy pointed at the other door. I reparked at that door, but the door wasn't working (apparently the battery died). I put the rug to keep the door open while I unload the car. The receptionist came and pulled the rug in. The door got locked again and I had to carry my luggage all the way around the building to the front door to be able to use my card to open a door. How thoughtful is that?
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"GREAT EXPERIENCE"
This the best you will get in Riverside, Ca
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2014
Ab
Hotel is good but I was not able to get the room that I reserved with the sofa since I registered 5 persons so we have to squeeze in 1 bed very uncomfortable ,I should have notified that room is not available so I can have made some changes since I reserved it more than 2 months in advance .
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
pilar
"close to activities"
riverwalk area very nice for walks, if you have pets 2 dog parks are close by one for smaller dogs & one for larger dogs
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
CJ
"Pretty good..."
Overall a pretty good hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. The only complaint is the amount of noise you can hear from the hallway in your room. I had a room next to the elevator, the constant elevator bell ringing was annoying. People coming and going down the hall was noticeable as well. Ask for a room at the end of the hall. Breakfast bar was good. Good variety and choices for a free breakfast.
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
J.T.
Great hotel, would recommend it to anyone. I'll be staying there the next time I go to Riverside.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Adequate but disappointing for a Hampton"
As somebody who stays often in Hamptons, this hotel was adequate, but missing in details. Room service forgot to replace towels, coffee service, elevator carpet had not been vacuumed in days, and breakfast was adequate but lacking items such as warm coffee cup sleeves and regular cups for juice. I would stay here again, but hope they can improve these areas.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
"riverside"
great
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
JO Studios
"THE HOTEL IS GOOD , PERONAL IS TO"
THE HOTEL , ROOM , BAT , BEDS IS GOOD BUT THE CARPET IN MY ROOM WAS REALLY NASTY.
Other trip May 23, 2014
ALBERT
"PERFECT"
We had an amazing time here. The hotel, it's staff, the amenities, the breakfast could not have been more wonderful. Everything was clean, employees buzzing around keeping it that way but still conscious of the clientele enough to smile and greet you warmly :) My husband imbibed in the hot breakfast which varied from day to day. He had biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage, gravy. I mean, restaurant quality stuff. I loved the quality fresh fruit, (not just banana's and apples either) and the muffins. Our room was quiet, clean and beyond comfortable. The pool and Jacuzzi were in great condition and the visiting kids had a blast there. Thanks so much. I can't say enough about this great hotel....and uber affordable too!
5 night family trip Mar 30, 2014
Tammy
"It was restfull"
It was very pleasent and relaxing. My spouse had just passed away suddenly .So I was trying to get my boys away once in awhile.
Other trip May 18, 2014
kathy
Everything was nice and as expected. Great comfortable bed and big spacious room.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Jerry
Frustrated had been driving since 6 am got to the hotel at 2:15 couldn't check in until 3. Just wanted a shower and lay down finally got to the room and no hot water.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
victoria
"Great Value for your money"
Having a great deal of staying very comfortable suites at Hampton at a reasonable price..! My entire family chose to stay longer at the same hotel for convenience and a home-like feeling of accommodations. Truly great...!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Manuel
"Another good Hampton"
The only negative was the front desk clerk wasn't as nice as I am used to them being. I don't need anyone to kiss my rear or anything remotely like it. He acted like he was doing me a favor by checking me in. I asked him about the rewards program and his response was "its a Hilton Club" . A pretty weak response. Guess he doesn't get a commission for me signing up? He also acred like it was a chore for him to buzz me in the front door, like moving your arm to push a button is hard.... It was only about 10:45 pm. BUT, everything else was right on point like the Hampton's always have been for me. I like this place. If I can swing a deal I always try for this place.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
CNote
I'm a single mom and I just wanted to get away for the weekend with kids. Close to home, but away from home. I was very impressed on the great service and how clean it was. I stayed at other hotels but this one was the best so far. Breakfast was great!
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
Loved the staff and the room. The one thing that is great is the price and free breakfast in the mornings. The location is good as well.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Pet Friendly Accomodations"
Overall, we were satisfied with the room however, there were 3 adults and it was pretty crowded. The bathroom smelled strongly of cigarette smoke as did the curtains.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Carla Byars
I'm happy that I booked this hotel. It's clean and the staff is very friendly.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Rose
"One-night stay on 4/1/2014"
Comfortable beds, very nice clean, comfortable room. Fantastic breakfast the next morning. The lady running the breakfast room kept everything stocked perfectly and she was wonderfully helpful. All staff we encountered were great!
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Excellent choice"
Great hotel, very clean, comfortable and a great value.
2 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice new hotel"
The rooms are spacious and confortable. Hotel is new and clean. The only issue I had with my stay is that the room was just by the elevator. As the eleator was required by law to make signals whenever it arrived, I was being woken up many times at night by the elevator signal. Also I did not like the way I was treated by the guard when I was standing outside of the hotel and waiting for a friend to pick up.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Iwona
"Fun trip"
Only one problem--a hum in the room.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
Ebbie
When we first got our room, we opened the door and it was occupied, TV on, beds unmade, drinks on the night stands. Thank goodness no one was in there.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"I would do it again..."
we only stayed one night, but my expectations were met and exceeded, I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Carvin5
"Great Night's Stay"
Staff was friendly and helpful, all shifts, all employees. We were greeted with smiles by the maid, the janitor, the breakfast gal, front desk. We had a dog and bicycles, no problem, no funny looks. Beds were terrific. Lots of choices for breakfast. I wish we could have stayed longer but were in the midst of moving and only had one night to spend.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Sue
"Great place, unhelpful staff"
This was a very nice hotel. Everything was clean and the room was huge. I got a suite. The TV was a little small for the size of the room but that was my only complaint about the room. The woman at the front desk was rude and after checking me in, didn't tell me where my room was and pretty much ignored me. I had to ask her to tell me where my room was. Other then that the hotel itself was great and I enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
A perfect getaway. The rooms are clean and fresh, and very nice . It's quiet and close to shopping and restaurants. Love it!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
"Perfect for everything"
Perfect location, great room and wonderful breakfast. Good quiet and fulfilled every need. We will be back
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"Love it"
The rooms are clean, spacious, and the location is perfect. Will differently come back.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2014
fine. we have stayed before and it is great, but rooms should have refrigerators and microwaves. This stay our upstairs neighbors were a little heavy on their footwork, maybe not intentionally, but were very stompy when walking in their room.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Staff was excellent!! I wish the rooms had a small frig and a microwave! Otherwise, nice stay!
2 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2013
Nice bed, clean room, nice location. The only problem I had was trying to figure out was how to turn a few lights on in the room at the beginning as the switches were not either obvious or prevalent.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2013
"Very nice hotel!"
We would definitely stay here again, if we came back to this area! It was so nice and the front desk aid on 12-7 through 12-8 midnight shift was so helpful and great!
Other trip Dec 9, 2013