All hotels in Riverside, California, United States of America
4250 Riverwalk Pkwy, Riverside, CA, 92505, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Love this hotel"
Always clean. SERVICE is excellent. We always stay there when we visit Riverside.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your 5 star review as we do value and appreciate all guest feedback, we do hope to see you again very soon!
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"."
Great hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast was good and the staff was polite.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Poor service, unsanitary and product overpriced"
I tried to check in 1.5 hours prior to the published check in time and was immediately turned away. The guy made no effort to accommodate, told me they had allot of late check outs (and he was not convincing) and had a pompous attitude. When I returned to the hotel and went to my room the first thing I did was wash my hands. The water backed up in the sink and drained very slow. As the evening progressed the water would not drain in the sink at all. Prior to leaving for work the next morning I stopped at the front desk to ask if maintenance could unclog the sink drain while I was gone. Unfortunately, I made the request to the same guy that was working when I initially tried to check in. This time the guy was so busy on his two way radio he did not even acknowledge me. I had to step up and make my request. In the back of my head I knew this could be overlooked. Sure enough when I returned the drain immediately backed up as well the toilet would not flush properly either. So, day two was miserable and I would not suggest staying at this hotel. They lack service, overpriced for the product they deliver and unsanitary. Don't believe the 100% satisfaction guarantee either. That is strictly marketing and this hotel has not intentions of living up to the guarantee. The hotel sent me an email to follow up and blamed it on new management. Whatever. No offers to correct the situation and certainly no money back guarantee as published all over the hotel.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey, as I am very sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay as we are doing our very best to work on these so it does not repeat. Thank you again and we do hope to see you soon.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2014
ROSS
Staff was wonderful and professional.
5 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Jerrie Leta
"our recent stay"
The beds are comfortable,we just hoped the sofa inside the room will be replaced with a newer one as it looks very old & the refrigerator cleaned before guests check in,as it was flooded with water when I opened it & had to clean it myself.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your 4 star review as we do value and appreciate all guest feedback, we do hope to see you again very soon!
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice Stay"
nice place to stay, great service and friendly staff.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"We always stay here while visiting our daughter"
Visit was for parents weekend at CBU. We always stay here. Staff is very friendly, rooms are very comfortable. Breakfast is good.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Keri
So clean and awesome, it was way better than I expected staff were very friendly awesome room and good price will definitely stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you very much for your 5 star review! We do hope to see you again very soon.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Very relaxing and secluded. close to restaurants."
It was very relaxing and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Valerie
"Great place"
We had a very pleasant stay and the kids enjoyed the pool.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Good value, convenient location."
Everything about the location was good for my needs. It was clean and convenient. And I especially thought that the rate was a good value.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you very much for your 4 star review! We do hope to see you again very soon.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Naomi
"My visit to Riverside"
I visited Riverside to attend a funeral of a family member,While the purpose of the visit was sad, it helped to have been able to stay at the HAMPTON INN.everything associated with the hotel was a 10 plus.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent stay and 5 star review of your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! We really appreciate guest feedback, we are very sorry to hear the reason for your visit but are happy we could make it a bit more comforting for you and your family.
3 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
RALPH
"great place and price quiet allowed me some time"
great sushi right out the front door forgot my toothbrush and paste staff took care of that for me good breakfast
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
My 10 yr old daughter and I made a trip to California for my oldest daughters college graduation. I chose this hotel because it was recommended by family and I had read some good reviews. It's also in a nice area of town and not far from shopping/restuarants. I was pleasantly surprised by the complementary breakfast. There was a nice variety of choices. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We stayed in a king suite room which was quite spacious/clean and the bed was comfortable. My only complaint was the noise from the room next door. On our first night I could cleary hear one side of a very loud conversation a man was having on the phone. I'm glad my daughter was already asleep because it was not appropriate language or subject matter for a 10 yr old to hear. I called the front desk and they addressed the issue quickly. Aside from that we had a good experience and I would stay there again in the future.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
I would like to thank you for taking the time to right a review about your recent stay, we do value all guest feedback and are very happy to hear you enjoyed your time while with us! See you the next time your in town.
3 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Liz
"Good hotel unless you need help from staffs."
Drove all night, attended a morning volunteer shift, called hotel to confirm a early 2pm checkin, show up at 2pm, staff wont check us in after 3, waited 1 hour at lobby, same staff checked in 2 peoples that show up after me at 2:50. Dropped off my friends at 5th floor, a couples kept knocking & banging on a door. Got to my room on 4th floor to sleep, next door playing loud pop music, and loud door knocking sounds. I thought the maid are checking each room but after 20 minutes, I went outside to investigate, a maintence man walk past by and he explain that people from upstair trying to wake up their sleeping friends ( by pounding on doors ). After another 15 minutes being woken up from the banging, I called the front desk to complaint, the clerk said, "oh yeah, I know who and what you are talking about". Staffs fully aware of the situation but did nothing to help them and condoning their disturbance. Finally they stopped, then they the banging repeat after the hour and several time until 7-8. The staffs/hotel fail to provide good customer service nor take parts in protecting the Hampton brand instead of having the, "I don't care" mentality.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
First and foremost I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am very sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay, any noise complaints we are required to fix as soon as it is brought to our attention.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
dissapointed
"Better than expected"
My boyfriend and I stayed a night and the room was clean and comfortable. The FREE breakfast the next morning was more than just your typical cereal or fruit. I will definitely stay again.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! It brings us great pleasure to hear from satisfied guests such as yourself, we hope to see you again very soon!
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2014
Shané
Overall the stay was very good. Clean and comfortable room. Very good breakfast. The only issue was there was one point in the evening where no one was at the front desk for more than 10 minutes and there was no indication of when someone would be back. A sign would have been helpful. But this was nothing that would keep us from staying there again.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! I am very sorry to hear about your expericence at the front desk as we do have a sign put up anytime an agent steps away, we do hope to see you again the next time your in town.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Unique Location"
The hotel was located in a medical complex (which I found amusing but in no way detrimental to the hotel itself). The one complaint that I had was that the bathrooms were designed with no ventilator fans which caused some olfactory discomfort in what was otherwise a very pleasant stay.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! It brings us great pleasure to hear from satisfied guests such as yourself We do hope to see you again when in town.
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
"Good hotel, poor services!"
Management seems to have slacked off here. Treated with disrespect by one employee at the front desk but manager never followed up with me when I asked her to contact me. One day later, housekeeping "forgot" to clean my room and front desk asked me to come back to front desk at 1130 PM to get towels if needed. Again, nothing from the manager. Nice room and location otherwise. Manager just not involved or doesn't care. Not sure.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review, we do value all guest feedback, I am very sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay and will make sure these are resolved so it does not repeat, thank you again.
14 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Wayne
"Good location fo Riverside, Corona and Norco"
Nice hotel, beautiful room but no refrigerator. Great breakfast not just juice and muffins but real food, great for my grandchildren. They need more luggage carrier. Staff knew the area, so finding a specific restaurant not a problem. I'd recommend it and stay there again
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are very glad to you enjoyed breakfast...despite only having a fridge in our suites if it is requested in a standard room we do our very best to accomidate your needs. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
2 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2014
"Hampton inn"
Nice, clean, small room.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! We do hope to see you again.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
this staff was friendly and helpful.the room was very very clean and so were the bathrooms.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Rose
"Convenient But A bit Tired Looking"
Our stay was nice and had no major issues. The only thing that I can really say negative is that the hotel appeared older. There were stains on the carpets the elevator was always hot even late at night and there were small things like missing or dirty grout in the bathrooms. The bed was amazingly comfortable and the AC in the room was great. The breakfast was great as well. Over all not a bad hotel for a business trip. Would not stay there for personal travel.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your review, hotel has gone through alot of changes and improvements we do hope you would come and visit us again soon.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Zack
"Loved it"
We really enjoyed our stay. We live an hour from riverside but needed to stay closer for my husbands work. We only stayed a few days but it was great. clean and comfortable.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! We do hope to see you again very soon
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Michele
"NICE HOTEL FOR THE MONEY"
THE ROOM WAS CLEAN STAFF WERE NICE AND FRIENDLY,BUT ALL ICE MACHINES WERE OUT OF ORDER SO WE COULDNT GET ICE,THE IRON IN THE ROOM DIDNT WORK AND THE DOORS TO GET IN WITH YOUR KEY CARD DID NOT WORK,VERY FRUSTRATING TO TRY TO GET INTO THE POOL AREA OR INTO THE HOTEL,WE HAD TO BANG ON THE DOOR UNTIL SOMEONE HEARD US OR WE WOULD HAVE TO WALK AROUND THE HOTEL TO THE FRONT ENTRANCE TO GET IN.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review, we are very sorry to hear about the issues you encourntered during your stay, we have had all ice machines fixed and all key doors have been reprogrammed. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
TOM
"Beautiful, large room. Good breakfast."
Good place to stay. Clean and plenty of room.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Staff was a little rude!"
Nice hotel! Hotel staff not helpful at all. They acted like it was below them to help you!
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you for your review.
4 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Brown
"overnight business stay"
Nice hotel. Big rooms. Many amenities. If this hotel was in a metrpolitan area price would be 3 times the price and worth it
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
James G.
We had a wonderful stay. The breakfast was great. However, I would recommend additional staff at the front desk. My husband and I experienced someone that opened our room door late at night. It wasn't house keeping because they aren't available at night. I booked out room for two nights online, and was still charged at the hotel. The person at the front desk was really nice, she apologized for the mistake and made the correction to my account, however it took a great deal of time because she was the only one at the front desk, she multi-tasked and handled a long line of guests waiting to be assisted.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your 4 star review, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and on a busy day we now have two front desk agent at the desk at all times. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Disappointing"
Just got back from staying the weekend at this hotel. I was very disappointed for a Hilton associated hotel. We arrived late in the evening (i called to inform them of a late arrival). They said there were no double queen beds and only rooms with 1 king bed were available. I told them that they need to find a 2 queen bed room because that is what I reserved. After searching a bit on the computer, one was finally found. The bed was very stiff and uncomfortable. A half used roll of toilet paper was all we had (no spare roll). The beds did not look like queen size beds, it looked like there were 2 full beds instead. I took a shower in the morning and felt it odd to have a security bar in the bathtub on the wall right where you stand to take a shower (it got in the way when showering). Then, when I put my socks and shoes on 30 minutes later, the bottom of my feet were black from the dirty carpet in the room. When we checked out, the woman at the desk asked how our stay was. I said, "disappointing." She said , "oh" and stepped back from the counter. The manager then stepped up and asked what was wrong. I explained about the small beds (they insisted the beds were queen) and told her about the dirty carpet. She noted the room number then looked at me and said , "is that all?" Was she expecting more complaints? I said yes, and her response was ok. No apology or anything about our stay. i will not stay here again. One weekend was one weekend too many.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your response.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Disappointed
I have stayed at this hotel several times before and have always liked it from the first time and still get the same experience each time staying at this hotel. Easy to get to, great staff, free continental breakfast, comfortable beds and the list goes on.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! We hope to see you the next time your in town again!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
It would have been nice to have a bar fridge for beverages and snacks. Also many travelers with health issues that are dietary may be inconvenienced by not being able to store perishables in their room.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Not as good as expected."
Most of the staff were very friendly & helpful, however some were not so helpful. The room itself was nice, very comfortable beds but it seems like the hotel might have fleas as my kids and I woke up with flea bites. I did not like the fact that there were no stairs except for emergency stairs because staying on the fourth floor made taking the elevator all the time gave me vertigo.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we are very glad to hear you enjoyed your room!
9 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
April
very nice! thx u.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
"Good presentation, nice hotel."
Really enjoyed our stay, rooms are large and spacious.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Coach Kennedy
"Hampton Inn and Suites"
Nice Hotel, Lots of Kids everywhere. I think there were lots of kids that were in a soccer tournament staying at this Hotel. Kids took over the pool area having lots of fun making noise and laughing. Kids were running around the floors and elevators. We were in the room that shared a wall with the elevator so we heard the beeps of the elevator when it reached our floor and that was often with the kids. We were originally placed on the smoking floor which is the 4th and once we got off the elevator we could smell it. We had requested non-smoking. Staff at desk was lacking at times with only one person answering multiple lines but all seemed nice and helpful when it was your turn which took somewhat of a wait. The staff helped accommodate us the best they could. Checkout was long and difficult because there were people on the phone complaining and there was only one lady at the desk trying to find a solution to the problem the person on the phone was giving her. I asked for a receipt for the stay and the printer didn't work and there were calls that were on hold and I think it was too much for one person @ 8 am when the Hotel was so busy. The sitting area around the pool had a fire pit that was not working. Many people tried to light the unit but failed. Again. Nice Hotel and nice area around Hotel. Gas, food and Starbucks are close by. Continental Breakfast was served but there were tons of kids that were somewhat rude and cut in front of you or tried to push you out.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! Due to us having soccer tournament we do get alot of kids but thank you for all of your patience.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Jeanne
This hotel was perfect for our overnight stay, but we wouldn't hesitate to book it for an extended stay. The only major improvement in my opinion would be a complimentary breakfast for the family. The price point was excellent through Hotels.com.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
JE
"Horrible Service"
I reserved a double queen room. When I checked in they told me I had reserved a King size bed. I had 2 kids with me. I showed them my confirmation email but only the king was available. We literally had to sleep sideways on the bed. It was horrible. Think that's bad, I had to go twice to the desk because the room keys did not work. I will never stay at this chain again!
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your review and we are sorry you did not get the room type you requested we hope you do come and visit us again soon.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Alofa
This Hotel was surprisingly very nice and comfortable I will stay here again if I'm in the area.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you for your 4 star review we hope to see you again very soon!
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Leah
It was great the hotel is very nice and clean. I also loved the breakfast in the mornings.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your 4 star review, we are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Thin walls"
If you are a heavy sleeper and don't wake up easily then this is the place for you. Everything can be heard through the thin walls and ceilings. The rooms are nice though.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you very much for your review.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
SL
"nice newer hotel, beds not very comfortable"
nice newer hotel in a nice area, only complaint cheap matress
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we do hope you come and visit us again very soon.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Good hotel, service - not so much"
Hotel was very nice. I would stay there again. Unfortunately, the person at front desk wasn't very thoughtful and helpful. I arrived really late at night (around 2am). The doors were locked. I rang the bell for 5 minutes. Then had to call the phone to get someone to the front door. But that's ok - I understand it was late. What was disappointing is that I asked where best to park so I don't have to go far to unload my car at this time of the night. The guy pointed at the other door. I reparked at that door, but the door wasn't working (apparently the battery died). I put the rug to keep the door open while I unload the car. The receptionist came and pulled the rug in. The door got locked again and I had to carry my luggage all the way around the building to the front door to be able to use my card to open a door. How thoughtful is that?
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"GREAT EXPERIENCE"
This the best you will get in Riverside, Ca
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
We would like to thank you for your 5 star review and so hope you come and visit soon!
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2014
Ab
Hotel is good but I was not able to get the room that I reserved with the sofa since I registered 5 persons so we have to squeeze in 1 bed very uncomfortable ,I should have notified that room is not available so I can have made some changes since I reserved it more than 2 months in advance .
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
We would like to thank you for your 4 star review and so hope you come and visit soon!
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
pilar
"close to activities"
riverwalk area very nice for walks, if you have pets 2 dog parks are close by one for smaller dogs & one for larger dogs
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
CJ
"Pretty good..."
Overall a pretty good hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. The only complaint is the amount of noise you can hear from the hallway in your room. I had a room next to the elevator, the constant elevator bell ringing was annoying. People coming and going down the hall was noticeable as well. Ask for a room at the end of the hall. Breakfast bar was good. Good variety and choices for a free breakfast.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you very much for your review and do hope you come and visit soon.
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
J.T.
Great hotel, would recommend it to anyone. I'll be staying there the next time I go to Riverside.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Adequate but disappointing for a Hampton"
As somebody who stays often in Hamptons, this hotel was adequate, but missing in details. Room service forgot to replace towels, coffee service, elevator carpet had not been vacuumed in days, and breakfast was adequate but lacking items such as warm coffee cup sleeves and regular cups for juice. I would stay here again, but hope they can improve these areas.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your review, we will make sure all items are replenished with your next visit! Thank you again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014