All hotels in Riverside, California, United States of America
4250 Riverwalk Pkwy, Riverside, CA, 92505, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value
    Awesome vibe
"Excellent."
It was extremely comfortable, I only really had the room for down time, and sleeping. But regardless, it was really enjoyable, and if I am going to be in the area again (which I will) I will most likely being staying here.
3 night trip Mar 17, 2015
great, great breakfast, each I got back the room was immaculately clean.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
trevor
"Good choice!"
I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times now. The beds are comfy, rooms are great. They have a good breakfast with plenty of choices. The area is safe. I really like staying here, and will stay again when I am in the area.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Nice hotel with no complaints."
Was greeted with a smile and very attentive front desk employee. Our stay at the hotel was enjoyable and with no complaints.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
steve
"Great get away"
We really enjoye our stay. We stayed in the suite and it was really spacious. The breakfast was good as well.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Nice hotel, noisy sounds from room and elevator."
It was a nice hotel. I was not there for very long, only one night. My room was super large and the breakfast was good. One thing though was that my exhaust fan in my bathroom would not turn off. It ran all night. I am not sure if that was normal. I tried to sleep on the bed far away from it, but that bed was really squeaky. I called the lady at the front desk about the fan, she said that she would call me back--but never did. It just bothered me because it was a buzzing sound. Also, I was near the elevator and the elevators make this loud sound when they arrive that I could easily hear in my room. I think the hotel should turn this down. All in all, it was a nice hotel. It was just a good thing that I was so tired from my travel and work day that I could sleep through anything.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Rachel
"Close to La Sierra University."
Breakfast was great!!! The variety qas definitely worth it. Great service with great comfortable beds.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Mony
"Nice place, could be better"
Room worked fine and complimentary breakfast definitely was above average. Checking in took a long time, partly because of the Saturday afternoon line of people but more because my advance requests for room accommodations (mainly a raised toilet and adjustable shower head) were completely ignored. When the clerk handed me my key and I asked, she was clueless. I was told (both in a prior phone call and at check-in) that the hotel had no raised toilets, but my accessible room actually had an accessible toilet and adjustable shower (so they staff needs to be educated about the specifications). When I asked for a refrigerator, they moved one to my room quickly and without additional charges. I only ever saw one luggage cart in the lobby throughout my 3-day stay, and it was not available when I checked in (so an employee brought a laundry cart out to my car and assisted me).
3 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Terry
"Excellent stay"
We had a great stay here. The hotel is surrounded by a small industrial park on one side and a quiet residential area on the other. It's very close to the freeway, but far enough to avoid the noise and traffic congestion. Our room was spacious and clean, and the climate controls were easy to operate. Special thanks to housekeeping for maintaining that cleanliness, too. Furthermore, the very affordable guest laundry is a nice touch, as is the small but well-apportioned fitness room. We also enjoyed the free breakfast, and appreciated how diligently the staff worked to keep the dining area orderly and clean (despite the flood of young children who descended on the hotel over the weekend). I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Samuel
"Convenient location"
Rooms had no refrigerators or microwaves. Very small space. No roll away beds.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Rachel
Great service! Would definitely come back or recommend to a coworker.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
I enjoy my stay here every time I come. Staff is friendly rooms are very nice.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Good experience"
The breakfast exceeded expectations for a hotel. The rooms are nice and clean. The room decor also exceeded expectations for the price of a room.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, hidden from street."
Hotel was very nice overall. Nothing to complain about. My stay was very good, and the staff made sure everything was in good order.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Great!!! However I was charged more than stated with expedia
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
The room was paid in full prior to check in, and upon checking out I was charged an additional $182 for no apparent reason. The hotel rarely answers their phone so this has been quite a nightmare to resolve.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Good room"
It was a nice room for a New Years eve celebration for two.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Nice hotel, very good staff"
Everything was very good; the only issue I had was with the housekeeping. We were there on a family trip, but we noticed if we didn't leave the room early in the morning, our room wasn't cleaned during the day.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
G
"Great room and location extremely comfortable"
We had a great time room was spacious clean and comfortable. Check in staff was quick friendly and courteous. However breakfast was a debauchle inc us it was on until 10 am yet it was out of food by 9 am and refused to offer more food not to mention even the supplying of plates and bowls was reneged we couldn't even have dry cereal. The food attendant was rude and unhelpful!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Worth it"
Nice clean & very affordable
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Marianela
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"
THIS WAS THE 2ND TIME WE HAVE STAYED HERE. FOR THE MONEY, THIS HOTEL IS GREAT. THIS IS THE 2ND TIME WE STAYED THERE SINCE WE SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH FAMILY IN RIVERSIDE. THE BREAKFAST IS VERY GOOD AND EVERYTHING WAS VERY CLEAN. THE PILLOWS ARE GREAT. WE HAD A LOW BATTERY IN A SMOKE DETECTOR IN THE ROOM WHEN WE CHECKED IN AND WAS BEEPING EVERY 10 SECONDS. WE CALLED THE FRONT DESK AND IT WAS FIXED WITHIN 15 MINUTES.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Very clean and comfortable room. The lobby was inviting with coffee and treats. Breakfast was presented nicely.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Loud"
The staff was very nice. The only complaint I had was the loud employee conversations that were held outside during their break and the elephant family above me.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nothing fancy but affordable. Free Parking!!!"
If you are a budgetting traveler, than this hotel is worth it. Here are my issues during my 5 night stay: 1: the neighborhood looks ok during the day but at night it's a litle scary. One morning i walked to Starbucks about 2 blocks away, As I was walking back to the hotel, I took a shortcut through a parking lot of some business buildings -in the back of one of those building there was a van being loaded up with inmates. They were in orange jumpsuits and handcuffed. It was a non-descript building with no signs or anything to indicate what was going on. This was around 6:30 am. So just be careful. 2: My room was next to the elevator, which was rather noisy. You can hear between the walls of the rooms too. I heard a mother yelling at her kids one night. Another night I heard a large party talking (they were trying to be quiet) but their voices echoed and carried through the hallways. The noise didn't bother me but if you need a quiet room, make sure you ask. 3: There are a few fast food options but nothing to walk and sit for a semi-quiet meal. If you stay one exit West, there are plenty of places within walking distance and plenty of shopping too. As long as the price is under $90 a nighg, I will stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Hello Janira, Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey I am glad to hear our price was affordable to you, I'm not sure about the inmates that were in the parking lot but I will do some research on this. We do have 24 hour security so our guest are always safe, thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
5 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
Janira
"Rest stop"
Just staying over night on my way to Texas. Great front staff. Great room.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2014
Rebecca
"Deteriorating hotel and service!"
I have been staying in this hotel yearly to visit my in laws in Riverside. Every year I think its deteriorating. The carpets are so dirty especially the elevator. We arrived at 2:30 pm on December 9. I told the lady in the front desk we're back because we were there on December 7. She didn't care and didn't say anything. She didn't say welcome, or even nice to have you back. She said that room is not ready. I asked her what's the time of check in and she said 3pm. We waited and she checked-in 2 people who just came in without telling me why do we have to wait and why do this people who just came in were checked in ahead of us. The Jacuzzi was terrible also because my husband touched molds in the side of the Jacuzzi and decided to go back to the room. Also, don't bother to write requests because they will say no. I requested for a first floor room if possible because my Mom has difficulty walking because she had just surgery. They said they cannot accommodate my request so I said do you have a wheelchair and they said no. They won't get out of their way to help an elderly guest. Terrible service.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey, I am very sorry about the issues that encountered during your stay. As we are going threw new management new changes are being made. Thank you again and we do hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Luz
"Nice finish to a long weekend getaway"
Great value for the money. Nice hotel with clean, comfortable rooms. Staff was friendly and helpful Breakfast was a hot one with all that you would want and plenty of it. Nice dining room with comfy seating.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your 5 star review as we do value and appreciate all guest feedback, we hope to see you again very soon!
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Reynaldo
"Hampton Inn A plus in my book"
I've always like Hampton Inn for their guarantee and assurance on cleanliness of their bed sheets & comforter will be solely for you. Breakfast was amazing. Not just coffee n muffin, but food galore.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your 4 star review as we do value and appreciate all guest feedback, we do hope to see you again very soon!
3 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
nikkie
"Very nice hotel"
This is the second time we have stayed here. Both times have exceeded our expectations. Staff is friendly, polite and professional. Our room was clean, large and very comfortable. Breakfast was adequate--just get there early for the best selection. The breakfast room ran out of a couple of major items (breakfast potatoes was one) by 8:45 (breakfast is served until 10:00) and we were told they weren't bringing any more out. Also be prepared to wait awhile if you want a waffle--there is only one waffle iron....and it is a very popular item. We will definitely stay here every time we visit our kids in Riverside.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your 5 star review as we do value and appreciate all guest feedback, we do hope to see you again very soon!
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Darlene
"Needs improvements"
The negative things were that the beds were hard and squeaky and we had to go searching for an ice bucket. We have a 2 yr old and unfortunately they didn't have extra portable cribs to go around. The positives were the hotel customer service was good, free breakfast and housekeeping was attentive. The little things can become the biggest headaches. first come first serve shouldn't apply to portable cribs, this is really important for busy families.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to our survey as we do value and appreciate all guest feedback. I am sorry to hear about the issue you encountered during your stay I do hope you come back and visit us soon as we are doing our best to take care of these.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Lizmary
"happy"
I love the beds
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Kalani
"Love this hotel"
Always clean. SERVICE is excellent. We always stay there when we visit Riverside.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"."
Great hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast was good and the staff was polite.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Poor service, unsanitary and product overpriced"
I tried to check in 1.5 hours prior to the published check in time and was immediately turned away. The guy made no effort to accommodate, told me they had allot of late check outs (and he was not convincing) and had a pompous attitude. When I returned to the hotel and went to my room the first thing I did was wash my hands. The water backed up in the sink and drained very slow. As the evening progressed the water would not drain in the sink at all. Prior to leaving for work the next morning I stopped at the front desk to ask if maintenance could unclog the sink drain while I was gone. Unfortunately, I made the request to the same guy that was working when I initially tried to check in. This time the guy was so busy on his two way radio he did not even acknowledge me. I had to step up and make my request. In the back of my head I knew this could be overlooked. Sure enough when I returned the drain immediately backed up as well the toilet would not flush properly either. So, day two was miserable and I would not suggest staying at this hotel. They lack service, overpriced for the product they deliver and unsanitary. Don't believe the 100% satisfaction guarantee either. That is strictly marketing and this hotel has not intentions of living up to the guarantee. The hotel sent me an email to follow up and blamed it on new management. Whatever. No offers to correct the situation and certainly no money back guarantee as published all over the hotel.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey, as I am very sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay as we are doing our very best to work on these so it does not repeat. Thank you again and we do hope to see you soon.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2014
ROSS
Staff was wonderful and professional.
5 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Jerrie Leta
"our recent stay"
The beds are comfortable,we just hoped the sofa inside the room will be replaced with a newer one as it looks very old & the refrigerator cleaned before guests check in,as it was flooded with water when I opened it & had to clean it myself.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice Stay"
nice place to stay, great service and friendly staff.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"We always stay here while visiting our daughter"
Visit was for parents weekend at CBU. We always stay here. Staff is very friendly, rooms are very comfortable. Breakfast is good.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Keri
So clean and awesome, it was way better than I expected staff were very friendly awesome room and good price will definitely stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you very much for your 5 star review! We do hope to see you again very soon.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Very relaxing and secluded. close to restaurants."
It was very relaxing and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Valerie
"Great place"
We had a very pleasant stay and the kids enjoyed the pool.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Good value, convenient location."
Everything about the location was good for my needs. It was clean and convenient. And I especially thought that the rate was a good value.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you very much for your 4 star review! We do hope to see you again very soon.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Naomi
"My visit to Riverside"
I visited Riverside to attend a funeral of a family member,While the purpose of the visit was sad, it helped to have been able to stay at the HAMPTON INN.everything associated with the hotel was a 10 plus.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent stay and 5 star review of your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! We really appreciate guest feedback, we are very sorry to hear the reason for your visit but are happy we could make it a bit more comforting for you and your family.
3 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
RALPH
"great place and price quiet allowed me some time"
great sushi right out the front door forgot my toothbrush and paste staff took care of that for me good breakfast
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
My 10 yr old daughter and I made a trip to California for my oldest daughters college graduation. I chose this hotel because it was recommended by family and I had read some good reviews. It's also in a nice area of town and not far from shopping/restuarants. I was pleasantly surprised by the complementary breakfast. There was a nice variety of choices. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We stayed in a king suite room which was quite spacious/clean and the bed was comfortable. My only complaint was the noise from the room next door. On our first night I could cleary hear one side of a very loud conversation a man was having on the phone. I'm glad my daughter was already asleep because it was not appropriate language or subject matter for a 10 yr old to hear. I called the front desk and they addressed the issue quickly. Aside from that we had a good experience and I would stay there again in the future.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
I would like to thank you for taking the time to right a review about your recent stay, we do value all guest feedback and are very happy to hear you enjoyed your time while with us! See you the next time your in town.
3 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Liz
"Good hotel unless you need help from staffs."
Drove all night, attended a morning volunteer shift, called hotel to confirm a early 2pm checkin, show up at 2pm, staff wont check us in after 3, waited 1 hour at lobby, same staff checked in 2 peoples that show up after me at 2:50. Dropped off my friends at 5th floor, a couples kept knocking & banging on a door. Got to my room on 4th floor to sleep, next door playing loud pop music, and loud door knocking sounds. I thought the maid are checking each room but after 20 minutes, I went outside to investigate, a maintence man walk past by and he explain that people from upstair trying to wake up their sleeping friends ( by pounding on doors ). After another 15 minutes being woken up from the banging, I called the front desk to complaint, the clerk said, "oh yeah, I know who and what you are talking about". Staffs fully aware of the situation but did nothing to help them and condoning their disturbance. Finally they stopped, then they the banging repeat after the hour and several time until 7-8. The staffs/hotel fail to provide good customer service nor take parts in protecting the Hampton brand instead of having the, "I don't care" mentality.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
First and foremost I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am very sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay, any noise complaints we are required to fix as soon as it is brought to our attention.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
dissapointed
"Better than expected"
My boyfriend and I stayed a night and the room was clean and comfortable. The FREE breakfast the next morning was more than just your typical cereal or fruit. I will definitely stay again.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! It brings us great pleasure to hear from satisfied guests such as yourself, we hope to see you again very soon!
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2014
Shané
Overall the stay was very good. Clean and comfortable room. Very good breakfast. The only issue was there was one point in the evening where no one was at the front desk for more than 10 minutes and there was no indication of when someone would be back. A sign would have been helpful. But this was nothing that would keep us from staying there again.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! I am very sorry to hear about your expericence at the front desk as we do have a sign put up anytime an agent steps away, we do hope to see you again the next time your in town.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Unique Location"
The hotel was located in a medical complex (which I found amusing but in no way detrimental to the hotel itself). The one complaint that I had was that the bathrooms were designed with no ventilator fans which caused some olfactory discomfort in what was otherwise a very pleasant stay.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East
Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! It brings us great pleasure to hear from satisfied guests such as yourself We do hope to see you again when in town.
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
I cant.rate the hotel because when I arrive to do check t.he front desk tollme I dont. have room because you at expedia cancelled the room then I have to find another hotel after midnight
Other trip Aug 25, 2014