All hotels in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States of America
5110 Main St, Stevens Point, WI, 54481, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"??"
OK, bed was hard, pillows or what you would call a pillow not great. They literally took an old flat pillow, folded in half and stuck in a pillow case. That was a pillow. I was so sore next day after staying there. Room had no BG towels had to calk for those. Couldn't find remote. Had to call and get one but while getting ready for bed found next to bed on floor, with a quarter and some paper which means it probably wasn't vacuumed. Not overaly impressed at all and we travel a lot over the usa and I'm not picky but this was not good at all.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
travis
Rooms are very outdated. Staff was friendly but there weren't enough of them as it took us over 30 minutes to just check in. Pool was fun for the kids however the poolside rooms are very loud to be in.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Eco Lodge in Stevens Point Wi. Nooo!"
Has to be worst hotel ever. Sent us to room that was not cleaned from previous guest, no a/c. Next room they sent us to had no been used for ever. Dust everywhere. Must be other options in SP WI,
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Stevens Point Stay"
older hotel. it was OK. no coffee pot or microwave in room. breakfast very minimal. room was clean, staff very pleasant. easy off and on from Hwy. many nice restaurants close by
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
brenda
"hotel stay"
Would have liked a coffee pot in room..was looking forward to the hot tub...but wasn't working...Saturday morning no dounuts left..coffee was cold.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Joy
the pool was great, the room was very comfortable and the bed was to die for never slept better I would plan my next trip to Stevens Point and would stay here
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"QUICK OVERNITE"
WE ARRIVED AND WERE GIVEN A ROOM THAT THE HEAT DIDN'T WORK, THE CARPET WAS DIRTY. PLUS THEY SAID THAT IF WE SMOKED WE WOULD GET CHARGED 200.00 EXTRA. WE DONT SMOKE, BUT IT REEKED OF SMOKE. SO MY HUSBAND WENT BACK DOWN TO DESK AND TOLD THEM. GOT A DIFFERENT ROOM. THE FLOOR WAS DIRTY, WAS GOING TO TAKE A BATH, HAD TO CLEAN OUT TUB BEFORE I TOOK A BATH, HAIR ALL OVER, AND IT WASN'T MINE. ALSO THE TOILET WAS DIRTY. ROOM WAS DUSTY . WANTED TO USE POOL, GUYS WERE WORKING ON HOTUB COVER,USING HAMMERDRILLS. NOT RELAXING AT 7:00PM AT NITE. SORRY
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
CAROL
"Horrible!"
Dirty! Rude staff ! Noisy with construction going on! Should've been informed before booking!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Dori
"Vacation stay at Econo Lodge"
For the most part my stay was alright. I did run into some issues with my door keys not working and the toilet made a really annoying noise whenever it flushed. Also the shower sometimes made the noise but it did go away. Also the lid to the toilet seat came off a few times. But other than that for the price of the room for how long I stayed I can't complain much. The staff was very friendly too. If I came back to the area I would most likely come back to the hotel if the prices were the same.
4 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
"Wouldn't stay here again."
The bed was uncomfortable, the room was cold, and the heater didn't work very well. I went for cheap and got cheap. Neither my husband nor my son liked the room, either.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
WisMom
"Needs professionalism"
Hair in tub. No coffee pot in room, others had one. No decaf coffee.we were told it was on grocery list. Check out lady had a lot of trouble checking us in & out. Didn't seem like she knows what she was doing.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Ralph
"Stephens Point Fall Vacation"
Was conveniently located and priced right. Room and hotel were fairly clean but getting old. Breakfast was very basic and ended too early. I was on vacation and breakfast before 9 wasn't desirable.
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
Curtis
"Wonderful"
I love the closeness to the highway and was so nice and quiet. The entrance was pretty dirty looking by door 2 and there was a huge stain on the chair that looked like it had been there for awhile. Otherwise super!!!!
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Samantha
"Mattresses are beyond horrible."
I booked a $50 room and was expecting a dated hotel. The room was not the worst I've stayed in as far as cleanliness goes, but it could have definitely used some additional attention. My problem was the BEDS!!! I cannot even begin to imagine how old those mattresses are!! When I checked out the next morning the girl at the desk asked how my stay was. I told her she should be ashamed to rent out rooms with those mattresses. Apparently the hotel is under new ownership (6 months I believe she said). And they do have some new mattresses on order. I told her that didn't matter to me - I had to pay to for what I slept on. She was trying to be nice as she offered me her excuses. I was not interested in the excuses then she tried to shift the blame to me - "Did you call down to the front desk and ask for a different room - we would have moved you". Now I'm getting mad that this is my fault and I told her no. I couldn't imagine that if they had any better beds available that they would have rent out the bad ones first - I just figured they all were bad. Apparently if I would have complained, they know that some of the KING beds are better and they would have been happy to move us. **THIS HOTEL IS NOT A HORRIBLE PLACE TO STAY - JUST MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR A ROOM WITH A NEW MATTRESS (whenever they come in) or before you unpack anything....check the mattress....if it is bad call down to the desk and ask to be moved.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Tina
"Takes pets but at a HIDDEN COST."
The hotel was easy to find and right on the highway we came in to town on. It is a little run down gut for a few nights it is a good value.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"great stay"
We had a great stay . Room very clean and comfortable. Went swimming in the morning while others were eating so we had the pool to our selves very nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
Shirley Brill
not very clean.. pool had brown scum.. hot tub was un available
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great Night Stay"
Great location, clean room, loved the location of pool. Breakfast was lacking, but overall a nice place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Kerry
No attention to detail. beds were hard. No soap! TV had black lines running thru it when it warmed up! Hotel clerk said they are doing a complete remodel in a month! Needs to be updated ASAP!!!!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Close to highway"
Toilet ran all the time, no screen on the window, they supplied 2 shower towels for three people, and one small bar of soap and one small bottle of shampoo during the entire four night stay, and the hallways were very dark
4 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
Overall the hotel was on good shape. The entrance to the Hotel should have better signs showing how to get there from the access road , it seemed strange to me. The staff was professional and the room was fine. The continental breakfast was "self service" completely. No staff checked on us. By the way, there was an old style Television in the room, I haven't seen one in a hotel in a long time. They should upgrade it. For the room rate , it was worth it, I just wanted some place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
JJ
My room was not pool view it was down the hall other then that was good for my needs
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
We were very pleased with our stay - staff helpful in finding directions to our destination in area.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
audi
Thank you for sending the Ds to my house. That is above the call of duty and my daughter apreciates it.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Barbara Tanck
"Budget hotel or not, would not use again"
The first room I was assigned, the cable was out, and the phone was acting up. The front desk reassigned me immediately. The second room I was assigned was not very clean. The beds had quilts which were rumpled, the navy blue carpet had crumbs on it, the coffee maker had coffee splatters on it, and there was hair in the bathtub. Unfortunately I was not able to find another hotel due to graduation ceremonies in the area, so, instead off to target I went for Clorox wipes and a blanket of my own.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Db
"Nice hotel, not far from the University"
Breakfast was good with waffles, fruit and wide assortment of breads with constant replenishment. Didn't swim, but pool looked clean and hot tub was functioning. Room was a good size, comfortable and clean.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Very Nice Stay"
I was pleased with the accommodations and it was reasonably priced. The television could use updating, however adequate. The complimentary breakfast was very good with a wide variety of items. The spacious pool, hot tub, and sauna looked very inviting. Unfortunately, I forgot my swimsuit. The pool area included an air hockey, foosball, and pool table and other things for the kids. There are many poolside rooms including ones on the floor above overlooking the pool. There is a big fireplace with an area to sit and relax in the lobby. Although I didn't make use of it, there also is a restaurant attached. As I checked out, the management was concerned if I enjoyed my stay or had any suggestions for improvement. If I return to the area, I will stay here again.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Value for Price - ok"
Good value for the price. We were planning to relax, visiting college student, wasn't possible due to graduation party in the pool area. Kids and Adults both were very loud in the halls; Slamming doors and kids running in the halls. Were not able to sit in the hot tub or use pool area until the next morning. Kids running around the pool (parents watch...). Ignored signs of "No Running". I would stay again. However instead of being nice I would complain. Management was nice.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Debra
Convenient location and price. Breakfast could use some help
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"housekeeper did not knock!"
Housekeeper came into our room at 830 in the morning without knocking we were still in bed, and when I mentioned this to the front desk they were rude and blamed us for not putting chain on door. I then asked to have a late check out ( 12 instead of 11) and they told me no they needed all the rooms cleaned for incoming guests We were the only ones there !!!! The only positive thing I can say about this experience was the price of the room .
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2014
"Staff Great! Hotel needs servicing"
The hotel is dated and needs some maintenance, but what was there was clean, working and the staff was friendly and helpful. For the price and reason, satisfactory.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
Todd
"Very clean rooms and friendly staff"
We were pleasantly surprised! This hotel was very clean and fresh for it's age. The staff was extremely accomodating and pleasant to deal with. We also enjoyed the continental breakfast each morning. Our only concern was the step off into the pool area. It is very easy to miss the step down as it blends together when approaching the edge. There needs to be a yellow caution tape or strip lights to mark the edge.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"curing club event Wausau wi."
very nice nice pool and hot tub
3 night trip Feb 13, 2014
d. depies
"Very pleasantly surprised"
We stayed here for the anniversary party at Central Waters Brewery. The staff was extremely supportive, knowledgeable and fun. The lobby and public areas were clean and welcoming. The pool area was really special (indoors!) and included a number of old classic video games. Room was standard issue, but clean and well-maintained. We will definitely stay here in the future. Oh, we were mainly surprised because the room rate was so reasonable. Good old Wisconsin :)
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"convention in town"
very satisfied with our stay except the beds were super hard. Wish they were more comfortable, other then that we had a good stay,
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
"state basketball tournament"
Wouldn't stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Pleasant room"
Our room was clean. It was quiet and we enjoyed the continental breakfast
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"Nice place to stay"
It was ok. Hot tub wasn't hot enough. But the location is right in the middle of everything you'd need to get to in a short amount of time.
Other trip Nov 1, 2012
"close to my ball game"
nice poolside room and very good restaurant.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
bucky
"Not what I was expecting"
Very outdated and smelled funny. The beds were very uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
Barb
"Close to family reunion"
Actually I booked the room for my out-of-town son. He said the room was OK.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012

"Stevens Point is a Great Place"
Excelent Stay in Stevens Point.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2015