All hotels in Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Awesome vibe
    Delicious food
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Excellent Customer Service at a Budget Hotel Price"
This hotel was a great steal, but they didn't skimp on the customer service. Everyone was extremely polite, eager to help, would love to stay here again!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Clean and very nice deco."
The hotel is very clean and the decor is stunning. I wish there was a fitness center.
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Florence
"Great hotel but few things missing"
Great hotel but gym is not part of the hotel. We has to go to a private gym and pay 10$ cover charge. Parking is small (30 cars) and layout is bad (we have to back up when at the end) Valet parking available. great stay overall.
5 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"amazing"
Amazing stay as usual. Breakfast in room was also outstanding.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great staff great location"
Room was clean ready early Did not have to wait Staff make you feel welcome
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Luc
"Business casual"
The right spot and real comfort for business traveling in Quebec City!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"great hotel and AMAZING service"
It's was my third visit to this hotel. I love almost everything about this hotel. The service is SUPER good, every employee are nice, polite and very professional. Rooms are big, modern and clean. I asked for a micro-wave inside my room and I got it! I also called twice to get forks or knife and they were making them delivered to my room. The only thing I find something annoying from this hotel is the small parking. Almost every day I had to wait or turn around and around to find a parking spot but it is the only thing I feel needs improvement. I had already booked my next stay at this hotel. I went to a couple hotels in QC city and really like ALT compared to others.
4 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Florence
All good, but they need to work on a free beakfast as the fare was more expensive then Le Chateau Frontenac in Quebec at only 139$+tx
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"close to shopping mall,and old quebec"
very modern look,great restaurant!!!
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Handy to shopping. Great stop over."
Was really impressed with desk staff on the day we arrived. Loved the thoughtful gift. Management should be proud of desk staff.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
ok
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Modern Stay"
Spent two nights in the beginning of August. Smooth check-in dealing with a friendly front desk staff. Explained the amenities of the hotel. Provided a discount coupon if we decided to eat at the restaurant next door. Modern room yet comfortable. Didn't hear any noise from guests even though it was full.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Louise
"Excellent quality-price ratio."
Great Hotel, great location. Limited parking spaces is the only problem.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Jonathan
"One night in Quebec"
We had a nice one night stay @ the ALT. Good location off the hwy and within 8 min drive to the old city. They have some construction going on in the parking lot so its always full, we were lent a remote control to park next door in a secured covered parking which was perfect. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice hotel in a good location"
Our stay was perfect. Staff are very friendly and helpfull. Well located, approximatively 25 minutes by bus from old Quebec. I would recommend for sure this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Fred
"Terrific location for everything in Quebec City"
From the ALT you can travel anywhere by city bus, fast and comfortably.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Tony
"Nice, clean and affordable"
It was my first time at this hotel and I was really happy with the quality of the service and the hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
It was a one night stay, the hotel is close to the Bridge. Access to the 40 is also close. Very convenient when you travel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Very nice room and very comfortable"
Stayed one night very comfortable excellent room everything was positive
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
The nature boy
"Very good stay"
Just a one night stayover. Perfect above average
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
This hotel is a gem. Gorgeous rooms.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
"Comfort and convenience"
Minimalist arty decor - very comfortable beds and pillows - quiet on upper floors away from bar/restaurant. Located next to shopping malls and near highway (plus offers free parking) but not somewhere you'd want to go walking about. Handy for short stay.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"OVERNIGHT TRIP TO QUEBEC CITY"
JUST ONE NIGHT, NO COMPLAINS. ENJOYED OUR STAY.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
JM
"Great hotel would go again"
Friendly staff, modern interior design , which is important to us!! Very good service!
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Great hotel close to venue I was attending"
Wonderful hotel, friendly courteous staff, very clean, stylish great deco Will definitely go back next time I am in Quebec City
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
André
The staff was great. It was my Birthday and they give me some chocolates and birthday wishes. It was so special.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Perfect... if it weren't of the loud bar next door"
I love Le Germain hotels family, so I knew my stay at the ALT would be awesome. And... that was... Until around midnight, when the bar Ozone next door started to play its annoying and incredibly loud dance music. The bass passed through the walls / windows of our room and we couldn't sleep before 3 a.m., when the bar did (finally!!) close. We should have call the reception, but we didn't, thinking it was all the time like that. When we checked out the next morning, they told us they'd call the police if they had been informed and gave us a voucher for a future stay at Alt. They were very, very sorry... So, if you go there, ask for a room on the Place Laurier side and you'll have a wonderful stay ;-).
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
Josie
"Overnight"
Although I prefer stylish an d modern hotels like this one, I mist say that my biggest issue was the lack of lighting
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Great restaurant right there!"
Best hotel value in QC. COMFORTABLE BED, QUIET AND SUPER CLEAN
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
Arne Donovan
"Exploring Quebec City"
The location of this modern hotel could not have been better for us. We were close to three great shopping centres (basically across the street) and had easy access to old Quebec by car or bus. There are great restaurants within walking distance or you can choose to go to the food court for a quick inexpensive meal. The hotel was very clean and quiet and we loved the décor. The staff is bilingual and very friendly.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Addie
"Extremely helfpul staff"
I realised when we checked in that i had forgotten to book réservations for the military tatoo that was on at the time. The staff were extremely helpful and proceeded to get me tickets for the event
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
pierre
"Very good hotel highly recommended"
Well located and close to the major shoppin center in quebec. Hotel staff and facility as described, very satisfactory. Very quite and noise proof. I would stay at ALT again:)
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"ALT hotel, Quebec City"
a bit plain, but very convenient to visit Québec City without being in the city center and with no need for a car (direct bus line). Clean, friendly young personnel
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Nice room, but $2 for a coffee pod?"
When I look for room amenities and see that a coffee maker is available in the room, I am satisfied. Imagine my surprise (like many other reviewers) to find out that there is a $2 charge per pod of coffee!!! Really?? Since I had to be up at 4:30 a.m. I bought the coffee, and then was very disappointed when I tasted it....weak awful "coffee". It was more like light brown water. The bathroom was beautiful, but the fan didn't work, and since I checked in at 11:00 pm, I was too tired to complain. The linens were beautiful clean & white and the bed was comfortable. When I checked out, I forgot some clothing behind, and when I called to ask them to mail them to me, they were very obliging. It was nice having the Laurier Mall right across the street!
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
"Great hotel."
Great hotel, clean and quiet. Nice white decor. Exceptional sheets, great bed, super comfortable. Hotel is close to shopping centres, but not to Old Quebec City. However the city is not that big, it is not a big deal to drive to wherever you are going.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Art
"Ahhhhmazing!"
Ahhhhhh! Finally, a hotel that gets it :) From the minute I walked into my beautiful room, I knew I had made the right decision to book at the Alt for 2 nights. I was in Quebec City for business and the last thing I want to see when I get back from a long day are dreadful curtains and a nonchalant staff. This was the opposite! I felt at home: safe and luxurious but not over the top - this hotel nailed it! Staff are super friendly and work really hard manning the telephone reservations as well as checking in a long line of clients. Carlos at the front desk is exceptionally friendly, courteous and very patient! I was very hesitant to order the breakfast on the second day I was there and I'm really glad I did! It was super yummy! I honestly rarely write positive reviews but this one is an exception. The only downside is that the parking lot fills up pretty quickly (and it's also tight to navigate) but the very friendly doorman will drive it down to their basement parking all for free :) I cannot wait to go back!
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Great place to stay-will return"
Very friendly staff- Clean rooms- Overall excellent services! Parking was a challenge, but only on our first day!
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
The room is small but nicely decorated. The bathroom is beautiful with a great shower and bathrobe included. CONS : The bed was hard and they do not offer complimentary coffee. You have to buy the Keurig kups. They should at least offer 2 of them then we buy the other.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2013
"Not friendly to business people"
No fitness facilities. No coffee in the room.....had to buy a K-cup at front desk for $2. Really?!?!
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2013
Bob the business guy
"HAVE BREAKFAST WILL TRAVEL"
THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH THIS HOTEL IS THAT THERE IS NO RSTAURANT IN THE HOTEL AND ON THE WEEKEND YOU CAN ONLY HAVE BREAKFAST IF YOU ORDER . wHICH i DI . CAME LATE AND COLD.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
It was great. Staff very friendly.
5 night business trip May 12, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Central pour les activités
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2016
Bel acceuil, employé très sympatique. On a mangé au restaurant de la place et c'était excellent. Seul petit bémol, l'air climatisé était un peu bruyante. Je le recommande et je vais y retourner.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
caroline
"Comme à la maison"
Je n'en suis pas à ma première visite et c'est toujours excellent.L'acceuil et le service est courtois .Il n'y avait pas de peignoir à ma chambre et on s'est empressé de m'en fournir un ! J'y retournerai assurément !
2 night trip Jan 23, 2016
Carine
"Super week-end"
Bien aimé tout, et en plus on avait l'option de rester plus tard le dimanche gratuitement
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Isabelle
Excellent rapport qualité / prix. Le personnel est courtois et agréable. Resto Bistango toujours aussi bien. Les chambres sont chaleureuses, propres et fonctionnelles. Hôtel aurait peut être besoin d'être rafraîchi par endroits. Je le recommande fortement!
2 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
dominique
"Une belle surprise à Québec"
Nous avions à la base choisi cet hôtel pour sa localisation pratique pour visiter l'aquarium du Québec, le Mall et avoir le centre Laurier à côté, ainsi que pour être déjà du bon côté de Québec pour repartir sur Montréal. Nous avons découvert un établissement très agréable, au design surprenant le premier coup mais vraiment très sympa. L'hôtel est vraiment très bien insonorisé car nous avons découvert après une bonne nuit de sommeil et un réveil tardif tranquille qu'il y avait des travaux (engins de chantier et tout le tralala) quasiment juste sous notre fenêtre et nous n'entendions pourtant rien du tout. Le personnel est très professionnel et un restaurant (que nous n'avons pas essayé) est présent.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Guillaume
FR
J'ai choisi cet hôtel car il était situé à proximité du site d'un colloque où j'ai participé. Le restaurant offre une cuisine raffinée quoiqu'un peu dispendieuse. On m'a offert un coupon permettant un rabais de 20% au restaurant, ce qui rendait le rapport qualité prix acceptable.
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
"Belle chambre et bonne literie"
Que dire de plus... Parking facile Accueil rapide ,efficace et chaleureux Chambre belle et fonctionnelle J'y retournerai avec satisfaction!
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Nicole
"Modern und ruhig, direkt an der Metrobuslinie"
Eine großzügige Alternative zu den unzähligen kleinen Hotels und Gasthäusern im Gemuse der Innenstadt.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015