Ringhotel Sonnenhof, Lautenbach
Ringhotel Sonnenhof is in Lautenbach (Ortenau) and area attractions include All Saints Waterfalls. Additional regional attractions include Richard Vierthaler Winery and Gaisholl Waterfall.
The hotel offers 3 restaurants along with a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is complimentary.
Rooms open to balconies. The 16 guestrooms at Ringhotel Sonnenhof include hair dryers. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $52
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Comfort Double Room
- Comfort Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup *
- Free self parking
Nearby Four Star Lautenbach hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Barbeque grills
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Top Lautenbach hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Lautenbach
- Holiday Inn Express Strasbourg - CentreFrom
"This was a last minute booking as everything in town was booked or very pricey. I was hesitant since it's not in the city center, but surprised at how easy the trip into town was."Feb 28, 2015
- Exclusive Hotel HannongFrom
- Hotel Cour du Corbeau Strasbourg - MGallery CollectionFrom
- Dorint Maison Messmer Baden-BadenFrom
"Great location (right next door to casino and a very short walk to center of town and bath houses), great spa downstairs (with Sauna, pool, fitness center), and great service (…"Feb 15, 2015
DiningBordeaux-Stube - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Le Soleil - This bistro specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Sonnestueble - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Ringhotel Sonnenhof, Lautenbach’s small print
Also known as
- Lautenbach Hotel Sonnenhof
- Hotel Lautenbach
- Ringhotel Sonnenhof Lautenbach
- Ringhotel Sonnenhof Lautenbach Central Black Forest
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.5 per night for guests up to 1 years old.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.