All hotels in Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
4005 50 St, Cold Lake, AB, T9M1K6, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Inadequate staff"
I was disappointed that I had to go down to the lobby to get my own pillows as no extra staff on duty. Breakfast was not replenished by the time we went down.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Clean room. Convenient location. Great complimentary breakfast buffet. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people.
Other trip May 27, 2013
T.V.
"Review of the Cold Lake, AB Ramada"
Overall the hotel was fine. The rooms were clean enough but the staff forgot to leave towels & products i.e. shampoo, etc. The hotel claims to have WiFi but it was unavailable our entire stay. There is a big sign in the room re trouble with WiFi call a certain number but we weren't about to call, wait on hold, & answer questions about the WiFi problems. We feel that's the hotel's responsibility.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"close to the highway and downtown"
Very clean and modern room. 24 hour hot tub was nice. Beds very comfortable. Morning breakfast had nice variety both hot or cold.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2013
"Ok stay"
I was frustrated with the front desk staff on arrival. I had booked my room for a family event, as did my siblings. The hotel staff could not understand that I did not book my room with the other family members therefore gave my double room to my other family member (which was bigger to accommodate my kids and I) My siblings had explained it to the lady but she just did not /could not understand this.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
Wanda
"Will be back!"
it was great! Everything was more than good.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2012
"Great value for your dollar"
The price for the room was definitely worth it. Some small cosmetic items (caulking around sink in the bathroom was peeling off and black). Breakfast had some pretty good offerings but no one was there to refill anything so most items had run out by 7:30.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
Gavin
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Wayne
Response by Ramada Cold Lake
Thank you very much for your 5 star rating of Ramada Cold Lake!
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Bruce
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Francie
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Response by Ramada Cold Lake
Dear Guest, Thank you for leaving your review of Ramada Cold Lake! Warm regards, Reena Sandhu Owner
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
Response by Ramada Cold Lake
Dear Bryan, Thank you for leaving your review of Ramada Cold Lake! Warm regards, Reena Sandhu Owner
3 night trip May 20, 2014
bryan
4 night trip May 15, 2014
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
Nick
Response by Ramada Cold Lake
Thank you very much for your 5 star rating of Ramada Cold Lake!
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2014
Response by Ramada Cold Lake
Thank you for sharing your review of Ramada Cold Lake. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Nice, modern, quiet, and inviting hotel."
Response by Ramada Cold Lake
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your wonderful review of Ramada Cold Lake! We are so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and hope you will stay with us again in the future. Warm regards, Reena Sandhu Owner
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
Eddie
1 night trip May 16, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada Cold Lake

"Wonderful!!"
09/01/15 SaskatchewanSuzy Saskatchewan
The rooms were very nice, clean & spacious we had a kitchenette in our room with a full size fridge. Wish we could have stayed longer will be back again for sure!
"Worst Ramada / Wyndham stay we have had"
08/26/15 Lance D Rosetown
We booked our stay at this Ramada a couple of days ahead of our arrival. Normally when you arrive at a hotel and you have pre-booked they have prepared your room keys and printed your registration documents, Upon arrival they had not done this so we spent fifteen - twenty minutes standing at the check in desk waiting for the attendant to try and print out registration off. He could not get the printer to work after many restarts of it and entering our info into the computer. Finally he gave us keys and told us to come back in the morning to do the registration. They would have everything ready for us. We were on the main floor and that night there was a noisy loud party down the hall from us, We called the office (hard to find the number as it is not marked on the phone) at 2 in the morning to get them to shut the party down. You would think that they would check the halls at night for this kind of thing. We heard them knock on the party door and it was quite for ten minutes and then it started up again. It went on for another half hour. When we went to check out in the morning the staff knew nothing about the registration paper work so we had to start from the beginning and do everything all over again. We asked about the party and a discount on the room since we lost half of a nights sleep. She offered the best she could do was 15% the room was 189.00 and she brought it down to 169.00 if you do the math that is not 15% we just wanted out so we left. We will not stay at this Ramada again but we will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express across the street!
"Very Nice Hotel"
08/16/15 meggsy77 Calgary, Canada
We only stayed one night but the room was clean and had everything we needed. Wifi worked great. We asked for a later checkout and they accommodated us with no problem. I would have no problem recommending this hotel. Beds were comfortable, room was very clean.
"Our stay at this hotel was very enjoyable. Great..."
08/06/15 177donnal Alberta, Canada
Our stay at this hotel was very enjoyable. Great accommodations and the staff were very accommodating.
"Nice room"
08/06/15 Y9971JIerins Cold Lake, Canada
I enjoyed a king jacuzzi suite, with a small kitchenette, found the room very clean and nicely laid out! This hotel has taken great effort to ensure it is smoke free and I enjoyed knowing my room would be smoke free! I Would return to this hotel again!
"Unexpectedly Good"
08/06/15 JennR1979 Calgary, Canada
We were in Cold Lake for a reunion and other members of our party had a lengthy check-in process but ours was relatively quick and painless. The people ahead of us were obviously having some difficult and when they had to make a call to complete the check-in, the staff member pulled me to the other side of the counter and I was checked in quickly. The room was clean and housekeeping was efficient We ate breakfast there on one of the two mornings were at the hotel. Overall it seemed to have everything necessary and the coffee cups that allowed you to take the coffee with you was a nice touch. My only issue came at check out and it wasn't even really a big deal. The staff member who was running the front counter was also running the breakfast room so he was pretty busy and definitely had his hands full. He did a really great job but he was rushed.
"Work Trip"
06/14/15 Ron S Blackfoot
This is a newer hotel within a few years . The staff at the front desk is awesome if you need extra coffee or sugar in your room or anything else within reason . Rooms are a good size , comfy beds , quiet and very clean . If you want to be on the south side of town this is a good location....Restaurants near by are Boston Pizza , Wok Box , Mc Donalds , Tim Hortons , Humptys and a few more plus Walmart if needed . Breakfast has your standard choices which are better than other hotels . Good parking and a safe area !!
"Working for 4 Wing for a week"
06/13/15 Pierre L Ottawa
I usually stay elsewhere when I am in Cold Lake. I was offered an opportunity to stay here. I really liked the hotel, good breakfast, close to restaurants, the base and the main road into the town. The room was large and clean. No alternative to that when I stay in a hotel! I recommend this hotel for both business and personal types of stay. Merci.
"Comfortable, clean, and convenient"
06/10/15 ap_bookish Calgary, Canada
I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights in a king-sized kitchenette suite. It was large and comfortable and the kitchenette was surprisingly well equipped. It was very convenient as it is a Red Arrow bus stop and is also a 2-3 minute walk from a rental car office. Service was polite and prompt and the breakfast buffet offered a variety of hot and cold items. I generally leave a daily tip for the housekeepers, but this was the first hotel I've been to where I was left a thank you note every single day.
"Pleasant Experience"
06/06/15 ja15506 Alberta, Canada
I was in town for my daughters 1st birthday and our 2nd year anniversary with family. We had reserved a Jacuzzi suite, and left my daughter with her grandparents. I had requested a top floor room, and to my dismay the front desk could not accommodate me. After we had checked in, I discovered that all the guests that seemed to be staying there as well were also the same floor as us and that it was very busy. While the room was very clean, and the furniture nice it seemed to be laid out poorly. There were two bed side tables, but they were both on only one side of the bed, separated by a very thin decorative wall, which didn't make a lot of sense. Also as someone familiar with hotels, this one didn't feel all that welcoming. There were signs everywhere telling you that if you did something then you would be charged. While they didn't have a pool, which was also surprising to me, they did have a hot tub and seemingly nice fitness center, which initially was hard for me to locate. However the night went well, and the bed was super comfy. The breakfast area seemed nice in the morning, however the hot food did not appear appealing to me. I did like the variety of juices though as well as spreads for toast. And then the check out- it took roughly a half hour for us to check out. They were experiencing problems with their debit machine, and while they did work on solutions to help us out, it just felt like they were unprepared and that they should have been able to deal with this problem before hand (for instance- they didn't have enough cash on hand and had to run to the bank for $250.00, they didn't have a back up float? Or a larger float? Seemed strange. And then, they hadn't noticed this issue prior to us checking out? What about the other guests? Again, just strange). However they were very friendly and apologetic, and while the wait was an inconvenience to us as we had to be somewhere at a specific time, we were understanding. Overall it was a pleasant stay, but I didn't feel as welcomed in the hotel as I had come to view Ramada as being.