All hotels in Ranikhet, India
The MallRanikhetUttarakhand263645India, ‏‎800-491-6126

Score breakdown (from 1 review)

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0
    (0)

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Good Service, Comfortable stay"
There isn't much to do in Ranikhet, and the hotel is located at some distance from the city, with very limited transport options. Great location to relax.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
Qasim
IN

TripAdvisor reviews for Chevron Rosemount, Ranikhet

"something different"
05/03/16 nikhhil
visited the hotel on 16th april 2016 for two days.nice location to stay. should visit this hotel when the weather is clear then you will feel the real beauty of the place. i appreciate the gardener who is maintaining the garden of this hotel so well.really beautiful.one can see the great himalayan range from this hotel when the weather is clear.food quality is average. two things i want to suggest for this hotel that there should be a fan in every room and second thing is some arrangements should be made to restrict the entry of insects and mosquito in the dining hall. overall a good place to stay in ranikhet.
"Fantastic hotel tucked away"
04/10/16 Jonathan B Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
This hotel has breathtaking views of the Himalayas from their gardens. The food was very good and the service excellent. The accommodation was clean and comfortable. This was probably my favourite hotel from our holiday.
"A Heritage Hotel"
04/08/16 Santde
I like this hotel specially lawn. I will recommend for lunch or breakfast at lawn. You can see Himalayan range if weather is clear. They have vast collection of flora and fauna. Rooms are big, wooden flooring, balcony with modern amenities. You will fill that you reach to British Era. Food is good. They have big play ground for kids. Dining room is well decorated with vintage paintings and porcelain crockery.
"Nice stay! "
03/26/16 358ambalikab
We visited this place between March 24 and March 26, 2016. Really beautiful place. The place is run by very helpful and warm people. The rooms have an old world charm with wooden floors and large windows. We enjoyed the food here very much. The location of the hotel is great. It's quiet and offers some basic things such as table tennis, carrom board, chess etc.
"A Beautiful Charming Different World from our World"
03/12/16 Adhu_Adhikari New Delhi, India
There are travelers who loves to travel. Who has the inner zeal to view the world all around. They just travel. I am not the one of that kind. Out of my limitation I am not one of the frequent traveler. Most important and influencing reason being the time. Which make leisure traveling something very hard to go out for. But I feel blessed for the places I have visited till now. As it always has been rejuvenating effect on my soul and mental state. And Physically also. I belong to hill itself and a great admirer of hill station. whereas a fast paced life is part and parcel of routine life style. I loved to go to hills whenever get a opportunity. Hill Station has all the medicines to heal my burned out body and soul. It has peace, serenity, air, views and of course a precious time just with the people you loved most in the World. This time to too was the similar case. And I have been at Ranikhet several time. And loved it always. And just one year back in my last visit I enjoyed here a lot with my family. And this year too when a opportunity clicked at my door. I was very excited with the idea of visiting Ranikhet in a row for a second year. But wanted to make a beautiful milestone of my life so did plan the tour for days. And visited Tripadvisor several time before Chevron Rosemount was finalized. Although from the day one I was sure to stay at Chevron Rosemount this time. My main draw was the location. In last visit to Ranikhet I went to Choubatia through the Mall and loved the vegetation and isolation on the route. A surrounding full of pleasant views and vegetation which offer the best air quality of hill station. But once I reached here I found it utterly beautiful. Slightly isolated place in the gamut of flora and fauna offer a nature lover a world of his own. Love happens one more time in my life. What a hill station offer altogether was available in this small location. Location was the real pitch. from the location there is 360 degree of beautiful view all around. Apart from the views of hills and forest and Trees and Flowers there was the views of Mount Kailash just in front of the hotel. And from inside the rooms you just want to sit and see the najare of outside. I was dull person when reached there and when return I was a fully prepared rehearsed warrior to face the world challenges. And almost seen more than 30 varieties of birds all around. for three continuous morning i got up quite early to here the chirping and to view the lovely creatures despite sleeping late in the night. It was beautiful experience. Not only the view. This location is special for a altogether different reason also. I realized just reaching over here that due to the vegetation around there was slight variation of temperature from the Ranikhet. Temperature was marginally lower offering sweet cold which you want to feel forever. Room heater was available and used but cold in its sweeter form was always present to give heavenly pleasure. And above all saune par suhaga was the food we got. The cook must have come from some five star hotel. No matter what we eat here was just out of the world. We tried sweet corn soup, tomato soup, Bhindi Masala, mutter paneer, bearn fried, Began Fried, mix veg, moong dal, dal tadka, khichdi etc.... and every thing was just home like and out of the world. I have been places in past and stayed at nice places which all offer good food but this was indeed the best among equals. So All laurels to the world best cook. Staff was very courteous and servile. I forgot the name of the attendant. Otherwise I would have definitely mentioned. But really admired the services. rooms were big, lavish and very comfortable too. All in all a great experience. Hats of to the entire teams maintaining the property. Guys keep doing the good work. You make people realized their dreams of great leisure time.
"Excellent views of Trishul!"
02/16/16 GeetaAcharya Mumbai (Bombay), India
The hotel was such a wonderful location, excellent service, delicious breakfast and both meals. We visited ranikhet in March, not realizing how cold it would be. The hotel staff was very friendly, courteous and accommodating.
"Superb stay,a vintage Guesthouse"
01/28/16 pprashhh Mumbai (Bombay), India
This is not a hotel its a guesthouse,12 rooms thats it. It was built in 1860 by british & then taken by indian army & now its own by a bussinessman. I loved about this place because of its well maintained. One should visit for here for vintage theme & trust me you will love it.
"Worth a stay"
01/20/16 Alpesh B Mumbai (Bombay), India
Excellent heritage property, 130yrs old as communicated to us. Its a G+1 old wooden structure. Excellent Himalyan view from the garden. Situated near apple orchards, courteous staff, reasonable quality of food. Nirvana suite room located on ground floor near reception is worth a stay if u r ready to spend few extra bucks. If visiting in winters dont forget to call for wooden fire in the room (hotel charges extra for it)
"Breathtaking Location"
01/14/16 Shalin2014 New Delhi, India
The Heritage property is in an exotic location with beautiful view of the Himalayas. We surveyed Ranikhet and found this place to be among the best there. Though the food quality was good, service was a bit slow. By infusing a better service culture, the owners will really make it a great place to stay.
"spellbinding views, peaceful, sorrunded by nature"
12/30/15 sumitkapoor82 New Delhi, India
This property is heavenly, the moment you arrive here, you feel that sense of tranquility that surrounds the entire property. It's thankfully away from the market, which makes it the perfect choice for those looking for a relaxed stay to unwind themselves. Right from the air that you breathe to the scent of the woods, the place fills you up with so much positivity that you feel like staying here for ever sans the bone-chilling cold which is capable of making your stay really difficult. Although the staff is nice & friendly & the service is good, there're nothing much they could do to help you as their rooms are not cozy at all. They do have firewood facility available in the rooms for which they'd charge you a little money, but it's not much help for someone like me who's not used to such chilling cold climate. Food is another low point as far as this property is concerned, it's below average, but for those who're not too fussed about food & can manage with just about anything, I'd highly recommend this place. Perhaps you could book the place on accommodation only basis.