All hotels in Ranikhet, India
You can collect® Rewards nights here
The Mall, Ranikhet, Uttarakhand, 263645, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

Score breakdown (from 1 review)

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

The following English reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"Good Service, Comfortable stay"
There isn't much to do in Ranikhet, and the hotel is located at some distance from the city, with very limited transport options. Great location to relax.
Genuine guest review
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Chevron Rosemount, Ranikhet

"An Excellent weekend outing"
07/14/15 Shuv1985 New Delhi, India
One of the best hotels I have stayed at and I have stayed at a lot of hotels. Traveled to Ranikhet with my wife for the weekend and enjoyed the stay to the fullest. The wooden building and rooms give a very rustic and wonderful feeling. The British styled dining hall though very small was a beauty. The view from our room was also exquisite, you open your eyes in the morning and the first thing you see are the snow clad mountain tops of the Himalayas. When you go there make sure to stay at one of the 2 corner rooms on the first floor as those have the best view and dont forget to have your breakfast out in the lawn.
"British Bungalows with Himalaya View"
07/14/15 DSMAndrews Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Ranikhet is simply a paradise for nature lovers. The greenery is very different from all other hills and the quietest mall road of hills. We love Ranikhet and this property. We have visited Ranikhet couple of times and ensures we stay in this property only and specially the same too.
"British Bungalow at the Heart of the Jungle"
07/01/15 Acerishi New Delhi, India
Chevron is an old British era bungalow that has been converted into a hotel and is located on the Old Grant Road which has beautiful houses and thick green forest. Must visit them for tea + pakoras in the evening and sit out in the garden for dinner and hear the sounds of nature at its best. A few Leopards have been spotted by the locals in the winter walking near the property.
"Good Heritage Hotel in Ranikhet"
06/29/15 Amit V Gurgaon,
I have visited this hotel with family and friends in June 2015. I found this hotel a good more than century old heritage property. It is maintained reasonably and have variety of rooms (All rooms are different from each other). We were fortunate that they have upgraded us to highest category room Nirvana. Rooms are test fully modified without touching old designs and fittings. Has all basic amenities which one should require with large bathroom and hot water facilities. Food is made on order and good in test. Hotel has nice view of Himalaya and beautiful garden with sit out area, they also have children's park, Table Tennis and Carom to pass the time. hotel is situated in cantonment area and has very peaceful atmosphere all around with lots of birds and woods. You can have long walks in woods and explore the flora and fauna. Overall very good hotel in Ranikhet to visit with spouse or entire family.
"Our Second Home :-)"
06/23/15 Gurpreet_Nikhil New Delhi, India
I love Ranikhet. Our year never starts or ends if do not visit Ranikhet. and the place to stay there has to be Chevron. located far away from the Mall road and all the hustle bustle. is peaceful, good facilities, and a lawn for the kid to play.
"Third visit and still the same Charm !!!!"
06/22/15 wanderingupta New Delhi, India
Its my third visit and i still find this property somewhat best for a getaway..Heritage look well kept with the decor and food is just awesome. I enjoyed the stay and the staff is helpful. Kids enjoyed the open areas n bicycling.. Only problem this time i had was there was no view of the Himalayas( which i got on my last two visits).. Will visit soon..
"Good Hotel to Stay"
06/19/15 Kunal_78 New Delhi, India
I visited Ranikhet this summer along with my wife, children and my friends. I had booked this property called Chevron Rosemount. As we were approaching the property, I had my fingers crossed as the road to the property was never ending. But once we were there, we were quite satisfied with the look and feel of this heritage property. The lunch we had ordered was also quite delicious, specially the continental dish (btw none of the hotels we visited before this in Uttarakhand offered us good conti food). They have a nice garden right in front of the hotel which was used by us for having our dinner n drinks and by our children for various activities. Only thing lacking was I don't think we were offered the category of rooms which we were shown on the email and on complaining they did absolutely nothing about it. So I suggest be very sure of that before you jump in to choose this hotel. But overall a very good experience. Thanks Chevron.
"Lovely Experience, Amazing Property n Food!!!!"
06/18/15 Holisticbeauty Nagpur, India
Had a great stay, although it was only for 02 nights we thoroughly enjoyed it. Kids had a great time too. Food is delicious n the best was the continental food we had on lunch. Its a colonial style Bungalow, well maintained. Staff is helpful. If you plan to spend some quiet time then this is the place. Good wifi connectivity. Will surely visit again .
"Poor rather horrible experience "
06/15/15 Sandeep R
I booked the hotel after seeing the pictures on net.but actuall scene is totallyv different.rooms were poorly maintained. There were big insects in the rooms.when we complained to staff .They said those r because of lights.that means we can't put on light. We have booked the hotel for three days but we did check out after spending a night.people who r planing to book dis hotel must give a second thought.
"Beautiful colonial bungalow with a great location!"
06/15/15 Tanvi B Noida, India
Well to begin with the location of the hotel is simply great! lush green forest full of that earthy woody smell of Deodar trees and the sight of the bright red rhododendron flowers... Wooden floorings and furniture, white intricate facade, white windows and rooms with a view of the mighty mountains. The rooms have also been done very nicely and the toilets are clean...The staff too is courteous and helpful. The problem we had was of the food that they served for breakfast and dinner during our 3 nights and 2 day stay...It was below average! as if no one is interested in food here...and that too at a place where there aren't too many options of eating out. In fact there are no options of eating out except for 2 shops that serve maggi and tea. We went a bit ahead and tried lunch at another hotel but that is another story! My humble request to the owner, manager or whosoever looks after the property please take interest in what you feed to your guests...they have paid a good amount of money at your hotel and they deserve a decent meal. Also, it is such a beautiful building yet nobody has taken any interest in doing up the interiors properly...and please try and do something about that stink that comes from the toilets near the dining area.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews