All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
110 Willow Bnd, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very disappointed in Branson."
This was a Wyndom property and I expected a hotel, not a time share. The room was difficult to get to for someone with leg problems. I asked if there was an elevator at check in and was told yes, there was not. The bed was uncomfortable and seemed to be a full size, not queen. As far as time shares this was, at best, a 5 of 10. I own 3 time shares and this one sucked. At the office they were pressuring us to come in to talk about ownership. I expected a Wyndom hotel and got a lower level time share that did not meet the expectations I had on the Wyndom chain.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
charles
It was really clean and very nicely decorated; the rooms were large and comfy too. Loved the screen porch. Only complaints: the kitchen waste basket was too tiny; why not put one by the frig instead of under the sink? The big surprise was the location of the toilet; why in the world would you do that? If you had any guests that are overweight or very long legged, they could not even squeeze themselves into the toilet area as it is so close to the tub/shower. Bad arrangement of bathroom facilities.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
carolyn
"Great time at Wyndam at The Falls"
The room was spacious for a family of four and we were very comfortable there. It was tucked away in a wooded area that felt secluded but the main strip was only a few minutes drive away. We loved it here and would recommend it to anyone!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Weekend getaway. Will book again"
Just a little weekend getaway, great location great place will book and stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Jonathan
Could hear neighbors doing laundry, watching tv, and talking quite late. Thin walls.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Jewelene
"TRIP TO BRANSON"
the condo was nice, but the floors were laminate wood with no rugs, so it was kind of loud and there was an adjoining room to the condo next door (it was locked). it was just like having a bedroom door shut on a small 2 bedroom apartment. Unfortunately, we could hear "everything" they were doing in there. they did not have my reservations, something was amiss between them and Hotels.com. had to wait while they called Hotels.com. this took about 40 minutes. the staff did the best they could (i guess - they left me in the lobby and disappeared for 40 minutes - i assume they were on the phone with hotels.com.??..) the lady at the counter seemed very annoyed - i assume with hotels.com.??.. They will try to entice you to take a tour and purchase a condo - no big deal, just thought everyone should know. the grounds are very nice with creek, ponds, fountains, etc. the Indoor pool was very nice and the kids loved it.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Excellent Choice"
We were completely satisfied with the Wyndham Branson at the Falls, and we would stay here again. The hotel is well maintained, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a studio deluxe, which included a small kitchenette where we were able to prepare a hot breakfast each morning. We used the fitness room at the Meadows, and it was very nice. The location was handy for attending shows and dining around Branson and the surrounding area, on a main thoroughfare.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Judy
"A Weekend Away"
I was stressed and needed to get out of KC for some R&R. We had a King Size condo. The room was really nice and spacious. We had a secluded little hide away that was just what I needed to relax before the holiday bussle. The jets in the tub were soothing. I was able to cook my favorite breakfast in the room. The kitchen was equipped with everything that we needed. Then the strip was only minutes away from the room. The cleanliness was no different than other hotels. It was acceptable. My only negatives were I did not like the fact that there was no headboard in the bedroom & that the check in was several miles from the room.Other than that, I would recommed it.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013