All hotels in Seebe, Alberta, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereNorth Kananaskis Hwy 1A,, Seebe, AB, T0L 1N0, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"Beautiful location"
Beautiful location, very quite and peaceful, however was informed hot tub was not working for last 2 months, boardwalk around lake broken and in poor condition. We did get a Free canoe rental for afternoon, saw amazing loon display (2 males and 1 female during mating season) made up for everything.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
Alycia
"Peaceful and beautiul"
What a great place for a wedding! We were not part of the wedding, but, thought we would recommend Nakoda Lodge to couples planning a wedding. We stayed one night and enjoyed eating our meal in our room. There is no restaurant, simply room service.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
Kate
"Nice experience with a pity"
It was a wonderful trip, the hotel is my favourite style with a beautiful surrounding view, there is a pity, however, that when my family and I arrived there, the receptionist can not find my reservation record. It kind of made us nervous. Fortunately, the receptionist found out that the agent forgot to fax my case. This made me loose my lake-view room which I booked and gave me a forest-view one. Another thing is a big fly's body showed in bathroom. Anyway the overall experience is good and thank you for your service.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2012
gREAT PLACE FOR LEISURE OR BUSINESS.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2012