All hotels in Smyrna, Tennessee, United States of America
2537 Highwood Blvd, Smyrna, TN, 37167, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Great nights rest"
We stayed on our way to Florida and it definitely met all of our expectations.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
Nana I
"Clean and friendly hotel"
This was my first time staying at a La Quinta and I was pleasantly surprised. Very clean, updated rooms and friendly staff. Worth the money and I would stay there again if in this area.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"fine room, nice facility"
Room was nicely furnished and maintained; definitely suggest you get a room on the side of the hotel away from the freeway. The freeway noise is definitely noticeable. Our room was cold and didn't heat up until we cranked the thermostat to 80.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
"spring break trip"
Great stay & great stay. Very good staff and breakfast!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Ralph
Very comfortable n relaxing
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Linda Garcia
"Nice and clean!"
No complaints other than the breakfast being skimpy. But it was clean, updated, and comfortable!
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
quality stay
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Thomas & Jo Ann Sichra
Hotel was nice and so was service. Roads outside were noisy and so where the kids in the lobby. Overall, was enjoyable.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
DSS
"Too Noisy"
Way too noisy. Not just the traffic outside, but tv noise from room next door.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
"Satisfied as usual"
I've stayed at a number of La Quinta's since they're usually pet-friendly with no added fee, and this one was the same. As usual, there were no problems and I left satisfied. Bed was comfortable, room was clean, staff was friendly. No complaints or anything unusual to report.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Great hotel."
Nothing went wrong.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
"Exactly what we thought"
We were driving through to Atlanta and stopped in Nashville for the evening. Hotel is on frontage road off highway. While you can hear traffic noise, it was muted and not an issue for us but if you need it silent, may be an issue for you. Not a lot of parking but hotel in itself was in good shape. Beds were really comfortable, clean and welcoming. Staff was very friendly. Everyone said, "hi" and was helpful when asked. Breakfast was ok. Sausage was horrible. But the eggs and biscuits made up for that. Kids liked the waffle maker and dry cereal. Would definately stay again...just won't eat the breakfast sausage (yuck!)
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Jean
"Pleasant Suprise!"
We usually stick with the Holiday Inn Express but chose the Laquita because it was cheaper and the reviews were good. Glad we made that decision, the staff was very friendly, the room was HUGE, clean and the bed extremely comfortable. The breakfast was just as good as what we are used too. The only thing that was different was there were so many guest with dogs, I was woken to dogs barking. Other than that, our stay was very good!
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Very accommodating and nice! Great front desk employees! I will definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
jtoskins
"Satisfied."
I was satisfied. Only the bathroom had a little bit of a mold and mildew smell. I think they need to open windows more often.Othet than that we had a verry pleasnt stay.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Sorina
"Recommend"
Staff was friendly. Brian was accommodating when I arrived early. Rooms were clean. Fitness center has good quality equipment. Nice neighborhood to walk in. Restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Overall Good"
Good hotel. More healthy choices for breakfast would be helpful.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"Excellent staff"
Waited too late to get a hotal in Nashville so chose Smyrna nearby. The staff was awesome, helping our group change the room to what we needed even though the hotel was booked up for the night. Also made good suggestions about local restaurants. The walls are a bit thin, but everything else was excellent, including the breakfast.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Sleepless Night in Tennessee"
My husband and I were in Tennessee for the 49ers vs. Titans game. We selected the LaQuinta because of the distance from the stadium and because of the reviews. Unfortunately, we had a sleepless night. The toilet in the bathroom ran all night and when we called to the front desk we were instructed that there were no other rooms available. The next morning at 6:00 I woke to the sound of a large dog barking and had to call the front desk about the barking and toilet running. The person at the front desk told me to go behind the toilet and turn off the water as though I am a plumber. Luckily the dog and his owners were leaving and Chase at the front desk had discounted our room $20.00 the previous night. I would not stay at this hotel again, because when I left the front desk clerk said I wasn't the only one complaining about the noise of my toilet. Apparently, they are aware of the problem but aren't doing anything to improve the plumbing in the hotel.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Comfortably, refined hotel close to exit"
Rooms were immaculately clean Everything was orderly Parking was excellent Great location
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
hotel ok, location right off expressway, lots of noise. Did not turn outside lights on until late
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
"Very nice room with king bed."
Only bad thing is it is close to the highway so it was noisy.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
Very nice for the price. Staff was friendly, location convenient, my friends and I were going to Nashville for a concert, it was an easy drive and far enough out to miss an Nashville traffic leaving in the morning. Largest bathroom I've had in a hotel room. Everything was clean, the sheets smelled like they might have been left in the washing machine too long before being moved to the dryer but it was of little issue. Breakfast was good and check in/out was quick. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Ariel
Clean,nice decor, breakfast continental with good choices.....located on outskirts of Nashville in hotel community,quiet location
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
L Hunter
"Very Clean and comfortable"
Very clean, room was nice, staff friendly
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Nice hotel not far from hospital"
Comfortable room breakfast was fair. Friendly staff
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Soccer stay"
We were exceptionally pleased w/the hotel staff. Very nice breakfast, enjoyed the stay and will stay again.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Soccer Mom
"Best hotel in Smyrna"
I stay here every time I have to work in Tennessee. The staff know me on a first name basis and are genuinely happy to see me when I stay. Very affordable, clean and not noisy at all.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Sydnye & Ryan
"First time at La Quina Smyrna"
Overall wasn't bad. Our refrigerator didn't work and when I asked the desk clerk about another one he was a little smirky and said they didn't have any other refrigerators ad the maintenance staff was off for the Labor Day holiday weekend and it couldn't be fixed. He offered for us to put our drinks in the staff refrigerator which I didn't want other people I didn't know rummaging through our items. Our pillows and sheets had hair all over them so we had to get new linens. Rooms were nice but we could definitely hear people in the hallways. Breakfast was not the greatest. Most staff was very friendly. Didn't think it was professional that staff was sitting in the front lobby having conversations.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Lisa B
"Nice hotel very clean. The staff was very cordial."
Centrally located along with easy access to the interstate. The staff was helpful, and extremely knowledgeable of the surrounding area. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quiet quaint hotel that is pet friendly.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"mixed review"
overall stay was good. just don't like the fact that dogs are allowed. someone had a very noisy dog that barked ALLLL NIGHT LONG.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
Sonya
i shall return.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2013
"Great stop between Chicago and Orlando!"
I stayed at a different hotel chain in Chattanooga on the way up to Chicago. It accommodated my bird, but had residual smoke smell, a bed that was uncomfortable, and a pillow and linens that felt damp and worn. What a treat to spend just a little bit more and stay in great comfort in Smyrna, TN! I took my time leaving the next morning because I felt pampered with five glorious pillows in a comfortable king size bed in a beautiful clean room! Breakfast was delightful and the staff were pleasant. Thank you for making the trip home to Orlando very pleasant!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Ms. B
"Clean and convenient!"
Perfect location for our stay, right off of I-24 East. If you're looking to stay close to Nashville, this is not the hotel for you, it's about a 30 minute drive or more in traffic. Hotel was clean, staff was very friendly. Breakfast was okay, your basic eggs, meat, cereal and waffle maker (but the batter was not good, even my kids wouldnt eat it!). Fruit was limited, but there was always fresh coffee! Pool was an added bonus with the 90+ degree heat! Great way to cool down at the end of the day. Overall, would stay recommend and stay there again. Although we did not bring one, it is a pet friendly hotel.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"Noisy hotel"
You could hear everything in this hotel, doors opening, closing, full conversations in the halls, it was hard to sleep considering it was so loud. They do allow dogs so that was great for my family but if I were traveling without pets I would never have stayed here. I was up at 530 after arriving late b/c the two couples across from my room were talking in the hall and slamming their doors every few minutes. It was horrible!!! They also had a dog that barked everytime they left the room. There was nothing special about breakfast and the pool was small. Also there wasn't much around this hotel so in order to get food or do anything you had to drive a couple miles, and I do not recommend ordering from the local pizza place they recommend. The good got there in a hour, it was cold, gross and they forgot to bring everything. Of course by this time it was nearly bedtime so we just had them take what they forgot off our bill. Probably wont be staying here ever again!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Toni
The hotel was extremely clean, the staff was helpful, gym was nice. The only problem i saw was that the pool looked dirty or had to much chlorine, either way we didn't swim. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
walls seemed a little thin, could hear person in next room and was woke up by everyone leaving in the morning
2 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Perfect hotel for price"
We stayed at La Quinta Smyrna while in the Nashville area for CMA Fest. The hotel was very comfortable and clean. The staff was very nice. The hotel is close to many restaurants and stores and is only a short trip to downtown Nashville.
6 night family trip Jun 4, 2013
"A great place to stop"
Nice, clean room. A great place to stay for the night and easy access to the interstate. Overall a very pleasant experience.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Nice hotel stay"
I stayed for five nights and hotel was nice overall. Breakfast was great, room was clean, and bed was comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"NABA 2013 CONVENTION"
NICE HOTEL OVERALL
3 night trip Jun 5, 2013
"No Time to take advantage"
Loved it! Although not enough blankets in the room. it was cold! BRRRR!
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Solid hotel for an overnight on a trip to Florida. Very friendly staff.
1 night family trip May 18, 2013
Don B
"Quick trip"
Trip to Smyrna was a last minute one. Late arrival was no problem. Hotel was very good overall. Only issue was the road noise but when your that close to the highway it is to be expected. Nice stay. Thanks
1 night business trip May 1, 2013
"Just passing through"
Although the service very was good, i.e. friendliness of staff, ease of check-in, great breakfast, it is unfortunate that the hotel was so poorly sound-proofed. We had to move rooms from the front to the back side because of the traffice noise coming through the badly sealed windows. Also, we could hear everyone's conversation in the hallway from inside the room and the doors slamming were quite load also.
1 night trip May 2, 2013
Dennis
"Good hotel for the money"
Great service and breakfast! A little noisy cause of highway! Great location!
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Overal it was a pleasant stay. I would stay there again,
3 night trip Apr 3, 2013
"Ok to stop and rest"
It's ok as a place to rest on the way to Florida. We asked for a different room that wasn't facing the Interstate......too noisy! They accommodated our request.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"perfect for what it was for."
We were there for the International Collegiate Bowling sectionals and were gone most of the time. However the hours (sleeping) we were there we were comfortable for the most part. We had a hard time getting the thermostat to work (a/c wanted to come on instead of heat) and we had to request additional covers... But all in all we liked it and if we come back to smyrna for this event next year, chances are good that we will stay here again.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013