All hotels in Monterey Park, California, United States of America
1560 Monterey Pass Rd, Monterey Park, CA, 91754, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"Bad"
The hotel its the worst in Monterrey park
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
"young, kind and very helpful front desk staff."
Bad booking experience with Hotels.com, but thanks to Floral Inn front desk person to fix the problem. We stayed 2 nights, its next to 7/11 and that comes handy. Also free continental bfast is provided. If you don't see a cream cheese or if you think there is smt (milk, fruit juice, etc.) missing, just ask the front desk, they do a great job with replacing the items. The hotel was pretty much fully booked but it wasn't noisy, just some few loud cars in the middle of the night made some noise when passing by. The young front desk employees make this place better and efficient. They are young but they handle customers very professionally. They are very polite and helping. Staff deserves 5 stars, the hotel deserves 3.5 stars out of 5 for its condition. Hotel is close to downtown LA, Monterey Park and Alhambra. Sheets are clean, Cable/TV is great if you like to watch good size TV, there are 3 wireless internet connections, they all have same speed, which is medium. Bathroom, shower tub and towels were clean. Nice running hot water. Onsite free parking. I really don't want to write anything bad about this place. Reality is place needs improvements like new carpet, new bed covers (it wasn't dirty but it had cuts), new coffee maker, dryer works perfect and there is a full size ironing board in the room, some towels were hard. Don't have higher expectations for the physical conditions of the hotel. Good for few days.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
This is a nice little hotel about 10 to 15 minutes from downtown LA. It's a simple, not extravagant, and the neighborhood is so-so but meets your basic needs at a good price in comparison to other places.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Marisa
"Okay ... but not great"
The room stunk and the carpets were duty to where you did not want to go barefoot. Price and location to Rose Parade were why we booked there. We will look for another motel next time we go down. Hotels.com shows a 4 star ... I would give it 2 stars at the most.
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
"Room condition"
The room was very dusty.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Eng Ann
"Okay cheap hotel."
The hotel was okay. The front desk was nice enough. But we unfortunately got a smoking 1 bedroom and the smell is noticeable. Its ok for a cheap hotel. Not that close to anything. We had to drive everywhere.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Thao
"nice stay"
nice stay as always only problem was a loose tile on bathroom floor
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
Christopher
"convenient location"
Very friendly staff. Breakfastwas all sweets and carbs.would 've been nice with some healthier fare. but, the location is convenient to downtown LA.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Liloa
It is ok hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Eduardo
It waa exactly what we hoped for what we paid!
3 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Pamela A.
"Nice Hotel in Monterey Park"
Room was great and very clean. Had a nice amount of space. Continental Breakfast had great selection. The only drawback was the industrial/college neighborhood.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Hotel is really run down. Rooms are dark. Service was good. Good continental breakfast. Location was really good....15 minutes from downtown LA. I sat down in the chair - which has seen better days - and had ants running up my arms.
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
P A
Great location! Asian community, close to downtown LA. Parks nearby. Room had street side view .Room extras very nice.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Ana M
"BED BUGS!!!!!!!"
Checked into the hotel, everything seemed just OK from the outside. I got into my room and took a nap from my long flight. When I woke I made the bed...only to find a bug in the bedspread. I thought it was dead. Nope, it moved....in fact this was a bed bug. I took a picture of it and llok it up just to be sure. I was horrified that I actually slept in this bed that had BED BUGS. I was moved to another room, was nicer... but all night felt like I had critters crawling all over me. I wrote to The Floral Inn regarding the matter and never heard back. I cannot believe that would not even acknowledge the fact that a guest was in the room with bed begs without an apology, refund or anything for that matter. Never again. Gross, Gross, and poor customer service relations! Shame on you Floral Inn!
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Wendy
"The best hotel in my road trip"
We loved the hotel
2 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
Allyne
it was an awful stay. The cleaning lady cleaned until about 9 pm. so we had to listen to her push around her cart all night. it was so loud it felt like an earthquake.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Stay only if you have too"
Bed linens look like they have not been changed, found hair and some black particles on sheets, pillow cases looked dirty. A car in parking lot looked broken down, filled with stuff. Check in was behind glass partition.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Not what we expected. Very disappointed of the hotel it self. Service is fine but overall not so happy about it. It's more like a motel not a hotel.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Stayed there for two nights. The pillowcases are not clean. The room providing breakfast is so small.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Stayed there for 3 nights. The location was good for us, about 30 minutes drive to Universal Studios. Good local restaurants within 10 minutes drive. Stuff were helpful. Good free breakfast, I like the snacks. The only problem is the slow wifi although they have 3 wifi choices. I will stay here the next time I come to LA.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Internet is working well. Breakfast is simple but good enough.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
yan
"It was meh"
I stayed here for anime expo it was cool for what we needed which was just a place to stay the night. It is what it is just a room with a bed, air conditioning and a microwave no fancy stuff
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"It's not what it seems"
It was not what I expected. They didn't clean our room one day. The sheet were itchy. There was mold on the shower curtains part of the restroom door was missing.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
de la luz
"Worst hotel we've ever had! Unusual for Hotels.com"
Needed to be near to USC Med Center. Poor location..felt unsafe. Checked in. No towels. TV wouldn't work, had to get office to adjust. No instructions or list of chanels. Tried for an hour to get front desk for 4 a.m. wake up call. Finally husband dressed, went down to office. Desk clerk looked like had been sleeping. Said phone wasn't working. However, I was able to call while husband was down there. Said would give wake up call, or send someone to 'bang' on the door. Never happened!
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Hotel Staff Awesome"
I loved this hotel! My experience here at Floral Inn had been everything I asked for. The staff could've have been more helpful. I stayed 2 nights for the Dodgers game, realized I needed to have something printed for that night, didn't know what to do. I told one of the staff and they had printed out the form I needed. I don't think anyone would've been that kind whatsoever. I am looking to stay here again because of the great location. Right by Dodger stadium and the Alley for some major shopping.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Overall a great stay but the wifi needs work. 75% of our stay we had no Internet. Everything else wasexcellent
4 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
Clinton
"Why?"
For the money the room was fine, and we only stayed one night.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Kenneth
"Place to sleep"
Hotel is okay for a short stay--clean with basic amenities. Saw no sign of bed bugs. TV is good. Lobby is off-putting with staff behind bullet proof glass. Breakfast includes yogurt, fruit cup, muffins, cold cereal, coffee.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"decent for a inexpensive hotel"
the room was efficient. It had everything that was necessary and nothing more. The bathroom was a little small and in need of some repairs. The hotel towels were terrible. overall it was good for an inexpensive hotel
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Bougie Guy
"It was a great hotel..."
This hotel was very spacious, very roomy, had a very big bed, I can't believe how big the room was! It was a very quite hotel also. I didn't hear much of anything.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Mousie
"Dirty and Uncomfortable"
I stayed here because I had an appointment at the USC Medical Campus near by. So it was just a one night stay, pretty much to sleep and check out. The service person at the front desk was not very friendly. She just looked up my reservation and gave me the key. She did not provide information about breakfast, or even told me where the room was located on the grounds as most hotels do upon check in. The room was not very well designed, but whatever, I paid a cheap price so I wasn't expecting much to begin with. However, clean, would have been the bare minimum! I could tell that the toilet was not properly cleaned, even though there was a "sanitized" label over it. The seat cover and seat itself had dried yellowish drip marks on it, as well as the floor. The handle to the door bathroom had a questionable dried up liquid on it. (YUCK!) After seeing these things, I just felt uncomfortable to stay there or even shower. So I just tried to sleep. That was very difficult since the walls are quiet thin, the people next to me, were not the problem, but the I could hear the floors creaking above me... all night. Also, the pillows were extremely firm and lumpy. In the morning I checked out promptly for my appointment. The check out person was very friendly and asked me about the stay. Breakfast was in the lobby area and good enough to just grab and go. The location of the hotel was great for people needing to go to the USC campus. I got there in 15 minutes.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Ednaloy
"nice hotel close to job and great restaurants"
arrive late, leave early. overall nice room, lights, bed.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Comfortable stay
3 night business trip May 6, 2015
sushant
"Don't expect much"
Mildly poor at best. For a few bucks more you can get MUCH better at several other places. Room was run down, wifi did not work (even with 3 available networks - none worked). Just don't expect to get a room that is pictured on the website - you won't.
3 night trip May 1, 2015
Jeremy
"Needs improvement"
Mold on bathroom walls & around tub. Pool was nice. Window shutters were broken.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Overall the stay was pleasant."
The staff was excellent, friendly and very accommodating.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Betty
"A Charming Inn (Dog friendly!!!)"
Stayed here with my girlfriend and our 40 pound dog. The Floral Inn is a great place to stay with your dog. It's family owned and there was a 7/night pet fee (so cheap!). The staff was welcoming and very quick to help with giving directions/asking if we needed anything. The room itself was a decent size. The bed was a king size pillow top so very comfortable. The walls are a bit thin and we did hear when they were cleaning the room upstairs but it did not bother me at all. The continental breakfast featured cereal, bagels, yogurt and assorted drinks. Perfect for a grab and go breakfast. I recommend Floral Inn to anyone wanting to stay in LA especially if you have dogs! Can't wait to go back!
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Alberto
"Floral Inn"
A nice, economical hotel. Only issue was the sound from outside, but I did not have difficulty sleeping.
2 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015
"Awesome"
Excellent service lots of stuff to do near by great area clean rooms I highly recomend to anyone going on vacation this place rocks hands down
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
jose
nice place to stay, excellent service and clean rooms all the time.
5 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Luisa
"ok for the money"
Laundry did not work. They referred us across the street where only one machine was in working order.
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"not bad if you dont expect much!!!"
Stayed on the second floor and could hear loud the people above us walking and extremely loud the people walking by. The walls are very thin. Rooms are dated and all in all the place is old
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Victor
"Center location in Monterey Park"
Comfortable bed, small room, street noise, average breakfast offering
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Donald
"Good location, right price & friendly staff"
We stayed at the Floral Inn for 4 nights in order to go to the Rose Bowl/Parade, Los Angeles and Santa Monica. The location was great, the price was right, the staff were both helpful and friendly, the condition of the room and free breakfast were also nice. It was convenient to both Pasadena and Los Angeles. Since I wasn't familiar with Monterey Park, CA I was a little nervous about the neighborhood but we drove around and everything appeared nice... we always felt safe. We dealt with two employees at the Floral Inn that both were very friendly and helpful...I don't know their names but both guys worked the front desk. Having a continental breakfast was a bonus and they set it out early the day of the parade so that we could still enjoy it. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Colleen
"Decent accommodations for those on a budget."
Small room, but contemporary furnishings. Seems like an old facility that was attempted to be renovated. Good place to stay on a budget. Close to freeway.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Jon
"Cheap"
The room is dark. Bathroom is dirty. The beds are dirty too
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"nice place"
Fair and good place to stay with a dog.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Jingqiang
"Quick stay is fine"
We decided to stay in this hotel for three nights for traveling in LA. The hotel in gerneral looks pretty old. The bedding and the shower all look like they been using for years. And the wall color was not good.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice staff but rooms not very good"
Room carpet and bedspreads are dirty. Hotel does not provide tissues in room or conditioner. Shampoo comes in small packet and always have to ask staff for multiple occupants Breakfast simple but ok Staff generally helpful and nice.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
jinho
A little bit slow staff and lack of smile. No desire to help if something needs to be done for comfort. At some point rude manners...
Other trip Dec 23, 2014