All hotels in Monterey Park, California, United States of America
1560 Monterey Pass Rd, Monterey Park, CA, 91754, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good for Price"
Motel was very decent. Location wasnt the best but the parking at hotel was perfect. Cars are parked in the center of the hotel and the rooms surround them. May have been some people "living" at the hotel but Im not 100% sure. Overall it was a nice place for a night for the price.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Surprisingly good"
Although not the best location/neighborhood, it's only 1.5 mile from Monterey Park's excellent selection of chinese restuarants. The hotel has been renovated in the past few years and the decoration is above typical 2-star hotels. Definitely a great value hotel.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"functional, sufficient"
Definitely served it's purpose. Clean, quiet, sufficient immenities. Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer in the room. Shampoo, conditioner, tooth brush & paste, razor, shaving cream, lotion. Continental breakfast. Very close to dodgers stadium without being over priced. Forty minutes from Venice Beach. One minor downside; they were booked full, so there were no extra towels available. Luckily, I brought my own. The neighborhood was quiet, but questionable. We did walk the two blocks to Dennys for a late dinner at 10pm without issue, but shouldn't have. Overall, a good experience, easy location for what our trip plans consisted of. I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
joy
"not recommendable"
night crew person was rude. no microwave, not even coffee maker nor thermos. room has bad odor and bed cover with holes. should upgrade air conditioning with size of the room, like heater.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
jojo
"Lovely Stay"
Stayed here for a night. Clean room. Friendly staff. Comfy bed. It's an overall nice. It's nothing super luxurious or anything. But it's nice and cozy and nothing really wrong or terrible.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Chels
"Gross"
Two cop cars in the parking lot upon our arrival. The lobby smelled so bad, I could bearly walk in the room. The room was disgusting, we couldn't stay there. The best thing about this motel was they refunded my money so I could go somewhere else.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
so disappointed
Everyone was very nice. Room was clean. Looks like they've had a recent remodel. Stayed only one night; good price. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price."
Not a 5-star hotel, but certainly NOT A DIVE. Beds were comfortable, room was quiet and clean. Not a large room but it did have enough space...Good management, room was nicer than expected for the price.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
DrIronTeeth
"False Advertisement"
This hotel claims internet as an amenity, yet it was so useless that I had more reliable access from my cell phone. The bathroom had a persistent fecal odor for the entire length of my stay. I would not recommend anyone stay at this facility, even at that price.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Nice little hotel in the middle of nowhere in LA"
It was very quiet, nothing much happening around the hotel. To get to the standard visitors places have to have a car
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Vitek
We enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was great and the comp drinks in the fridge was excellent also. The staff was friendly and helpful giving attention to all our needs. Will return in the future. Thanks for all. Team Nebraska.
6 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
Petey
"Nice Hotel near to the Center"
The room was really nice and clean. Good location and overall good experience.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Pleasant Surprise"
Friendly staff and great rooms to relax in. Room was spacious and felt clean!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Teki
"Great place or a nights stay"
Good place for money's worth
1 night romance trip May 27, 2014
Its a good hotel to stay. Room was good & like complementry things in the hotel
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Convenient location and great deal for the room and amenities.
Other trip May 26, 2014
I rented this hotel for one night on week day, was little costly, Neighbor hood is horrible and location is isolated, We reached at 11 pm and i was really scare to stay there because of total isolation. Room was not clean and was smelling really bad. Breakfast was too cheap.
1 night trip May 5, 2014
Sid
"Convenient"
This is a fine place. Easy to find and excellent access to freeways. Rooms are average, the bed not very good, but basically a decent room. When you get coffee at breakfast you usually just expect it to be drinkable, but the coffee at Floral Inn actually taste GOOD.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
BC
For the price is ok. I would stay there again if it's only one night, but more than that is uncomfortable. It's clean but the hotel condition old. Towels and bed sheets are very old. The breakfast is good. In general I think is good for only 70$ per night You get what you pay
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Superb service"
Comfortable stay, excellent customer service & most comfortable beds. Such nice experience.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Econo budget room to sleep in"
Decently located in a residential area, but on an arterial road to an adjacent industrial/commercial area. Parking was tight but not impossible. Room/bedding was ok. TV/DirectTV combo never worked, even after I reported the problem. Baggie full of lotion, toothbrush, that kind of stuff, but only one small packet of shampoo, good enough for one person one wash, and it was never replaced, so I had no shampoo for the rest of my stay... Lastly the street on the front of hotel had significant traffic until 2am, and then of course in the early morning. This combined with the single paned window, meant I couldnt get much restful sleep at those hours. I however found the price OK, so I guess all this was acceptable given the price.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Jack
"Not too bad"
The hotel itself was in a good location for little tokyo and other locations in town. The area wasn't terrible, but it wasn't the greatest either. The front office is oddly small and confined which is also the breakfast area. The breakfast was lacking, but it was not terrible. You can tell the building was a little old and the restrooms were a little out of date, but it wasn't dirty or gross or anything. I would stay here again at this price.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Evy L.
"I did't like it"
I was old and duty
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Clemente
"Terrible service"
Towels are yellow, furniture is old, staff is extremely rude
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
jack
"good 4 the price!"
I was there for on night. It was clean include breakfast and cheap. Thanks 4 a good service.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
flor
Everything was decent. I do think some effort can be applied to power wash the stairwells. Elevator was very foul with cigarette odor.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Good for one night"
Overall the hotel is well maintained, but it is an older property whose main attraction is it's close proximity to East LA College. The room was clean but the bed was old and less than comfortable, which is probably the most important aspect of any hotel experience. Satisfactory but that's about it.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Forest W
"Great hotel for the price"
Cons- weirdo walking around talking to himself, thin walls, Pros- EXCELLENT for the price, good flat screen tv with direct tv, including all channels and HBO, decent breakfast, clean room, good beds, close to the freeway and a great restaurant called the hat it's a must go for pastrami.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
chris
"nice"
this is really value for money. near to all attractions.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
ashish
"Good location, clean rooms, very good price."
The rooms were clean and furnished with a refrigerator, microwave and flat screen. If possible, get a room that does not face Monterey Pass Road as traffic on the street can be heard pretty clearly from such a room and can get slightly irritating at night. Otherwise, it was an excellent experience.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"A little run down"
No problems but not exceptional. Furniture was a little beat up. The toiletries were not so great but the price is fair and all appliances worked. It could use some modern decor and a little sprucing up.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
anna
"Great Staff!!"
Was exactly what I expected. It was clean and comfortable. The staff was the best part.....they were helpful and friendly. The only bad part was the restroom/shower was outdated and a little musty. But overall for the price was a good stay.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"great place for short stay near East LA College"
1st room had black hairs in bathroom and on linen. 2nd room much cleaner. Beds comfortable, but cleaning needs to be more thorough...not ok when you arrive late at night...this is a third choice option hotel and only because of price $69
4 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Noisy and dirty"
Building was next to main road, very noisy. No curtains just wooden blinds so prepare to sleep in light. Hairs spotted in bed and coffee maker wet and slimy in the water compartment. Carpet very dirty, toilet door doesn't close properly. Staff was ok and simple breakfast was fine. Wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
cherrychoc
"Great hotel and pet friendly!"
I was worried when I read some of the bad reviews. But turned out to be great Room was clean, and cheap price for pets. Only $5 per day. Neighborhood wasn't bad I felt safe. Employees were very nice. Solved my lil problems. I stayed for 3 nights and I will definitely stay again.
3 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Cindy
"Old Hotel in Scary Area"
It was below average accommodations. Old hotel. Noise from the road was disturbing. Neighborhood is scary. It is close to everything, but not worth the risk.
3 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Visitor
good location, and room was clean.
2 night trip Jan 14, 2014
chaohsien
"Better than I expected"
Most of the reviews seemed pretty favorable on the hotel, so I was expecting a decent experience. I was not disappointed. The area seemed a tad scary but the hotel has parking directly below the rooms and you do not have to go out to the street at all. The rooms were clean and the bedding seemed new. There were lots of channels on the TV, where as most hotels have few channels. I had very little interaction with the staff except when I checked in and out and that was OK. They were behind glass so it was difficult to talk to them but they were helpful and offered the WiFi password. The price was great for the 1 night and the 3 adults that I had with me. There is also a 7-11 within walking distance and a hotel and fridge in each room. That was nice.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Floral Inn is a good choice"
If you're looking for luxurious accommodations, you probably won't be happy here. If you would like a clean, comfortable place to stay with a staff that genuinely wants to make you happy, then this just may be the place for you. The continental breakfast has more options than you might expect. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Don't be fooled by the flat screen TV"
The pictures of the Floral Inn make it look like a simple clean hotel. First, it's a Motel. The office is behind barred windows and doors, the staff is behind a glass wall. Although they were nice, they were hard to talk to thru a little hole in the glass. Next, the room is very bare. Only the essentials- no lamps, no extra pillows, blankets, or towels. Street traffic is heard all night. The "amenities" were in a ziplock baggy by the flat screen TV, which has a sticker on it warning you that you will be prosecuted if you steal it. That's the neighborhood we're in, folks. We slept on a king bed with only 2 pillows. I noticed hair stuck on the bathroom wall above the hair dryer. We went to breakfast, which was instant coffee and bagels and muffins individually wrapped - looked like they came straight out of the cardboard box. Hot water machine for coffee didn't work. We let the front desk guy know our toilet was stopped up and he promptly handed my husband a plunger. We had this place booked for 3 nights but quickly checked out. They couldn't issue a refund since I booked thru expedia, but we decided it was worth the money to pay for 2 places than to stay there any longer.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Libby
"Nice Stay but..."
the location was great, room was comfortable, very homey feeling. only down fall was the window did not shut tight so there was a lot of road noise. Would I recommend this hotel...YES.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Rita (stayed New Years Eve)
"Did not sleep well"
The staff was very nice, and the breakfast was ok. However, the window shield does not block the night lights and the bed made me not sleep well. Also the heater was not very good and I felt cold during the night.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Dirty and noisy."
Bed sheets have stains. Bath towels are not uniform (mix-n-matched). The fridge made this annoying noise that I had to push the heavy TV + its cabinet in order to unplug the fridge. You can hear cleaning people push their carts along the walkway right outside the room (I don't know why they don't install quieter wheels since it's so loud). Someone sang in the courtyard and it's also heard loud and clear. Also, some cleaning lady knocked on my door to offer me blankets, disturbing my sleep, but why? I did not ask for them. Did they forget to leave some in the room? Or did they try to make me not use the heater?
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
"Nice & quite hotel..."
Cleaned room..friendly staff...close to c-train....looks safe around hotel..
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
"Comfortable hotel for business travel."
I will be returning to the Floral Inn. My stay was comfortable I was very satisfied with the hotel in general.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Just ok.. nthg great"
Hotel was just ok, could have been more cleaner and with better breakfast options
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
this is the second time we stayed in this hotel, staff were helpful except when you ask for service with TV room not getting reception, staff went in and had a separate remote he push a buttom and left , TV was still not working !!! Upper level room was extremely annoying and noisy, apparently was rented out by several after party guests and sounds like 10 plus folks was there and it was from 2 to 5 am non stop stumping and shouting ! Outside vehicle noise was echoing in our room and window shutters not completely blocking lights from outside and if people are talking on the hallway you feel like they are talking beside you inseide your room. No sound proofing for sure!
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
bob
The room was very small. The lighting was horrible especially at the bathroom sink.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"One night"
The room was really nice and a good effort at trying to look modern. It was clean and they even packaged toiletries for your use. Unfortunately we only enjoyed the room for one night. We arrived late at night and left early the next day. The bed was comfortable enough, the blankets really warm. Probably we would have enjoyed the hotel a lot more had we stayed longer. Perhaps on another occasion.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2013
"Floral Inn"
Good Unfortunately we did not take in the free breakfast, my friend saw a roach on top of the coffee lids
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2013