All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
8905 Sw 30th Ave, Portland, OR, 97219, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The room was specious and comfortable. Restroom was a little small.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Cesar
"Great value for money, minutes from downtown"
There was nothing wrong with the rooms or service. Everything was clean and there was no stink anywhere around the hotel. Rooms are extra large, and I liked that. Many rooms are accessible from short indoor corridors, "hotel style", which I like, but about half of the rooms have entrances directly from the street ("motel style"). Parking can be a little tight, but as far as I can tell, the number of parking spots is adequate to accommodate one car per room.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Yaroslav
"A nice stay"
It was very hot outside but the room was wonderful with the air conditioner. The bed was to hard for us but it was a very nice room.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Toni
Too close to the freeway, can hear the traffic. but for the price I guess you get what you paid for. Room was a little small but clean. breakfast has no fresh fruits only starch brakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
It was nice
4 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Gabriela
"VERY VERY NICE"
The absolute best hotel ive ever stayed in and ive been in alot of motels over my lifetime,rooms were great,service was great everything was great.
10 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Cynthia
"Will not go back"
Avoid at all cost. The room was huge and old. There was no counter space in the bathroom at all. Towels and toiletries were put outside of the bathroom. You will have to put your toothbrush on the tank of the toilet. The complimentary breakfast was a joke. There was toast and coffee. That's it. They might have better rooms. I got the one on the first floor at the end of the building.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"The advantage of having a hotel close to the targe"
My son's basketball clud joined a tournament in Portland. The venues were in different parts of the city. My son's division played in one venue and it was so close to the hotel. It was like 3-5 minutes drive, its so close our family got the right amount of sleep to rest for shopping day, the day after the tournament.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
THELMA
"Great value for the money"
Really a great place for the money. As several people have said, this is not a luxury hotel, but it's great value for the price. The staff are very helpful and polite, the rooms are clean, parking is abundant (and the parking lot feels very safe), and it's easy (if you have a car) to get from the hotel to anywhere in Portland. We were visiting the city to look at colleges, so we drove all over, and it was good to have this place to return to. The breakfast is as advertised: coffee, orange juice, fruit, muffins, toast and instant oatmeal. Again, not fancy, but perfectly suited to our needs. My daughter and I enjoyed it. We'll be back!
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Stephen
"A smashing good time"
The hotel staff went out of there way to help us when I had a parking lot fender-bender and need to track down the owner of the parked car we hit.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Value"
This place was pretty good, especially for the price. We felt a little crippled by lack of sidewalks, etc. for walking down the main drag, but there was a frequent service bus line. There was some original confusion about our room by staff and the walls were paper thin but it was a better experience than expected for the price.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Comfortable basic hotel room"
The hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. We couldn't get the TV to work and they came right down to the room and fixed the issue immediately and were very pleasant. Room was clean and quiet. Good hotel of you are looking for basic overnight travel.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Jerry
"Last minute romantic getaway"
Booked a room at Aladdin Inn & Suites for a last minute overnight getaway. We had to wait to check in behind 3 other guests, but the guy at the front desk was fast and friendly - much appreciated at midnight when all you want is a room and some rest after a long drive. Our room (#102?) was on the bottom floor right under the lobby. We heard every footstep and chair being pulled out/pushed in the next morning during the breakfast rush - which is from 7-9am, and wasn't exactly the best wake up call after our late arrival. Still, the room was clean and good sized, there was a mini fridge and table to sit and eat (which is usually important to us when traveling with our 2 y/o), and the water pressure in the shower was good. The bed wasn't the best, but it was fine for our quick trip. Basic room - bed, tv, dresser, mini-fridge, bath/shower combo - nothing fancy, but we only need a place to sleep. Close to the highway, and quiet neighborhood. Will definitely book here again.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
katie
"Never Again"
The bathroom floor had a large puddle of water standing on it, the desk was alerted and nothing was done! The bathtub dripped (loudly) all night long; the heater fan was very noisy during the night time; there was no hair dryer in the room; the bed had TERRIBLE sagging; the "breakfast" is nutritionally TERRIBLE. We've stayed there before, but never again. Too bad. it is located in a great area to access many places we need to be in when in Portland.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Mildred E.
"Yea"
Right price. No perks but quiet, clean, and comfortable. Plan to stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"very friendly staff."
The room was very clean and the lobby staff extremely friendly and helpful. Older hotel and the continental breakfast. .. good thong there was a Subway near buy.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Joni
Perfect for the price
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Fair room for a fair price"
It did the trick. Easy access to downtown via bus.
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
"Only if you are staying in this area of Portland"
This hotel looks good in the pictures but it is more like a motel. Our room was full of spider webs hanging on the walls. It was a big room but with very little furniture. The shower had no place to put soap or shampoo. You had to reach down to place it on the floor. It was a handicapped room so how could I do this when I have trouble walking? The bed was very soft and the pillows were very worn. Only stay here if you have to be right here in this area of Portland.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
This is a bare-bones hotel. The breakfast was sub-par and the breakfast space was inadequate. However, if you are just looking for a place to sleep for the night. This works.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Portland trip"
Visiting Lewis and Clark college, close to the school. Request the ADA room with a roll in shower. Room very clean and neat. The only small problem was the towel rack was about six feet high. My wife could not get to it. Friendly staff. Wi-Fi worked well. No mirror in room for a wheel chair person to use. Will stay there again. Close to the freeway and a few miles away from downtown Portland.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Jose
The Hotel is close to freeway and is in safe neighborhood close to everything.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Oscar
Bare bones accommodations, but clean. Wi-fi spotty as others have noted. Perhaps the best value for the price if you're interested in being close to downtown Portland. We will stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"First time in Portland"
The female was rude and unfriendly, the male seemed understanding and nice. The internet wasn't very good, kept losing connection. Then we had other people try to come in our room because they were told it was empty, glad we're were there at that time.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Veronica
"Typical Motel"
No frills motel, but clean and no funky smell. Very basic motel room. No coffee maker. Breakfast is just costco muffins cut in half and some cereal and toast and coffee. If you're just sleeping and not planning to spend any time indoors, then this would be okay. A little expensive than what you actually get for a room. The area seems okay, close to the 5 fwy. Staff are nice and helpful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Bailey
"Awful experience"
The room had 2 queen beds. One was very lumpy and sagged. The other was a bit better. The room had no hair dryer or coffee maker. The water from the tap had a brownish tint. The pipes made an awful foghorn sound frequently throughout the day and night. The room was clean. We booked for 6 nights but had to leave after 3 nights. When we checked out, I let them know we were leaving early but might be back if unable to get a flight. The desk clerk said no problem we had paid for the room. After not getting on numerous flights we checked back with the hotel and they said unfortunately they were now fully booked. They had sold the room that we had already paid for and they said we would have to check with Hotels.com for any refund. They could not help us. Will not stay at this hotel again.
6 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Norman
"The staff is great!"
The staff made this place. It looks like the hotel is going through some changes.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Trevelled with my child to visit a college. The room was clean, and while not swank, was a good value. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Debra D
"Solid choice - set your expectations"
This is a great example of "you get what you pay for." That said, this was a perfectly functional place to grab a night's sleep. If you are looking for much more than that, you will probably be disappointed.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Terrence
"Slightly overpriced for location, but very clean"
Comes across as a budget motel, particularly in terms of decor and location, but the price is a little steep for the appearance. However, I have no complaints about cleanliness or the housekeeping of the motel. And the front staff have a great sense of humor and kindness, even late at night.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Jennifer L
"Disappointing Stay"
Less than 2 minutes of hot water. Antiquated television. Thin walls, we could hear all our neighbors, who woke us up. No wi-fi, which was very inconvenient for visitors. When I advised the person at the desk, his response was that they were not required to provide wi-fi. When told that if it's advertised, it has to be provided, his response was that he didn't understand how it works . . . "it's something in the air." When I checked out and related my disappointment, I was told the manager would be advised of these problems. Bottom line: I would not recommend this place.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Alan
"Aladdin Inn is a good value."
Your website does not work right. It won't let me check a box for anything. I would give this 3.5 over all and a 4 for the price. Excellent staff. The first room smelled terrible when we turned on then heat, we were moved right away. The new room had one new mattress and one very old one. It was spacious. Safe neighborhood, convenient to downtown & Tigard, Multnomah Village shopping and Several local restaurants nearby. Hotel is set back from the arterial, so very little street noise for light sleepers like me.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
barbara J
"Worst. Bed. Ever."
I got the room 50% off, but I think what I paid should be the normal price. I heard the attendant say a one bed room was like $99 regularly. Way too much for this room. Old school 27" tube tv, remote that you have to be close enough to turn the channel manually just to use, and the hardest, most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept on. It was probably a good thing we were pretty drunk when we went to bed so it wasn't as noticeable. Terrible location also, but that's not so much the motels fault as it is mine for not checking before booking. Cab ride downtown was $25 both ways. I wouldn't stay here again.
Cory
"Below average, run down, no wifi service"
Hotel is located in a noisy area that doesn't feel safe. Although they advertise Wifi there was no service; reception said it was spotty and that owner has been told many times but is doing nothing about it.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Portland paridise"
Was able to sleep well. Breakfast bar was only open to 9am. Too many people smoking to close to room doors. Need a smoking section farther away from the main building.
3 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"convenient"
We were comfortable and it was close enough to where we needed to be.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
michael
"amazing"
Friendly staff. Wonderfully room. Very clean.
2 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
"Basic hotel, comfortable bed"
Basic hotel, comfortable bed
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
it was convieniant to where I wanted to be. The water pressure was very low
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"fabulous in everyway with such price"
The guest service was great! Free breakfast free wifi, clean room, comfortable stay. The best part is the bus stop that's 1 min walking distance that takes me to downtown no problem . I also love the architecture of aladdin inn outside, the wooden structure gives it a very designy look all of these with great price. the gas station and convenient store as well as the diner next door are also great.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Tiffany
"Good for a rest!"
Nice staff and a clean room.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Stephen
"Nice Hotel. Easy access to OHSU"
Great hotel. Very clean & felt safe. Only bad thing was the internet. The WiFi does not work well at all. Otherwise great place.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Holly
"Too expensive for what you get"
Terrible With Fi. Very hard mattress. Very old TV. Price to high for the limited ammenities.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Reasonably clean-zero creature comforts"
I was checking in two family groups at the same time. When we went to the first room we discovered it in a huge mess as it had never been cleaned. For the second room our key cards were coded to the wrong room so had to trudge back to the desk a second time for resolution. Mistakes happen and are understood, the young man at the front desk was very friendly and appeared to try very hard to be accommodating. The room I was in was clean though spartan (it's a 2-star place, frills should be at a minimum). The mattress was awful, you could feel the individual springs pressed against you. This resulted in a pretty poor night of sleep. Even an inexpensive mattress pad would have made this tolerable. The shower tub had a very slow drain so we had to shower in a few inches of standing water. I'd recommend coughing up $20 more to go with a more mainstream brand and get a reasonable mattress. Also, the Hotels website had no weight limit for dogs in the fine print but I was surprised to find out upon checkin that the limit is 10 lbs. My 30 lb dog clearly exceeded that but the nice man at the desk apologized for the misinformation and said it would be okay.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great overnite stay"
We just needed a place to sleep during our quick trip to Portland. Price was good for the room, etc. Staff were excellent.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Dee
"you pay for what you get"
I honestly can't believe people complain about this place. It must have had a chic remodel on the front of the building recently, because it looked pretty nice. The guy at the front desk when we checked in was awesome and personable. Our room was in nice condition. There was always hot coffee down in the office. You can't expect a five star hotel when you pay 70 bucks a night. My only little complaint is the 2 other front desk people that were working the weekend we stayed there were not very professional. But that didn't effect my stay so it didn't matter!
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
courtney
"NO ROLL-IN SHOWERS!"
I am confined to a wheelchair-I specifically asked for room with roll-in shower. FYI--- shower with 3 inch lip is NOT ROLL-IN. ALSO, the room number (and on-line picture) I reserved was not the room given. Staff was pleasant and as helpful as possible-however the online room info is wrong.
4 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
"The hotel was small and smelly. Not worth it."
We did enjoy portland and what it had to offer. But the hotel was small and smelly. The room was very dirty, mostly the bathroom. There were no appliences and the was super old. Not impressed. They do allow pets under 10 lbs.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
The staff was helpful the rooms were comfortable. It was a decent place to stay.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Tami
"first room had stains on sheets"
First impression: Walked into room, stains on carpet, pulled back blanket. Had what appeared to be urine stains on the sheet. I complained. They gave me new room. No stains on sheets but carpet had stains. Other than that the room was clean. Everything looks old and cheap but that is what I expected for a cheap hotel. The walls are thin so you hear the people next to you. The employees were nice and friendly. The location felt safe but you have to drive to a real restaurant.
4 night trip Sep 12, 2014