All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
You can collect® Rewards nights here
Station 1, Balabag, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

It's ok
Other trip Jan 24, 2014

The following English reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

Everything was good until i found out that the safe-box is broken, they promised to fix it when i'm going out. So i had to bring all my valuables with me. When I came back, no one fix it and to make it worse, THEY DID NOT EVEN CLEAN MY ROOM. I had to ask TWICE, but until i come back at 7pm, no one did. So i had to clean it on my own, since i cannot sleep in a messy room. The room is good and the location is perfect. But i'm not coming back to a place with bad service that was not even cheap.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2015
"Very poor hotel, not worth the price"
Hotel has the ambiance of a morgue. Nowhere to sit in open to relax. Restaurant very poor. Swimming pool very noisy from rooms. Breakfast very poor. No orange juice, no fruit, no tea, no cheese for omelette. Tried to charge $5 for broken glass which i didnt break. Never never book this hotel
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Nandana Boracay"
Room on 4th floor did not have free WIFI as promised due to incompetence of on-site technician. Since this was the most important thing for us, we asked to be moved to cheaper room on second floor which picked up the lobby WIFI, or allow us to move to another hotel. After that they made a thousand false promises to get it fix but the never delivered. At one point the manager came up with a cached Internet site on her cell phone trying to say nothing was outright lie. We succumbed to going to the lobby to use the Internet and then that quit working for the last two days of our three day stay. Additionally we verified with the front desk prior to making a local call that we would not be charged, and of course we got the absolutely not from the front desk, but upon checkout we had a charge. The positive things were the location, room cleanliness, good free breakfast, friendliness of staff. The main negative thing is the staff we tell you pleasantly they were going to do something for you, but then they didn't guess is because the were not empowered to do so, or they weren't trained properly.
Other trip Jan 1, 2013

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

4 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"가격대비 깔끔한 난다나."
가격대비 깔끔한편에 속함. 위치도 화이트비치 중간쯤에 위치해서 이동하기 편함.디몰도 가까운편. 리조트 바로 앞이 각종 배들이 정박하는 곳이라 그런지 호객행위하는 사람들이 좀 많은편. 방은 대체적으로 깔끔함.직원들은 친절함. 수영장이 반지하 위치에 있어서 애매하고 풀사이드방은 피하는게 좋음.반지하라서.....
3 night business trip May 7, 2015
서비스좋고 조용합니다
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Poor conditions! 設備差,房價貴不配合質素!"
7 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
4 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Nandana Boracay

"Great if you don't mind the noise. "
09/27/15 ilovetostaycation
Location is relative depending on your interest. If you like the night life, and don't mind the noise, this hotel should be in your radar. It's near the edge of station 1, where all the activities are, and unfortunately where most of the vendors are. It's near Dmall which means you will enjoy shopping and eating too. You can get coffee and dessert at cafe del sol and a very good meal at Aria. It's beach front so it's great that you can hit the beach and retire easily back into the hotel. The staff are very friendly and especially accommodating. They are great with kids too. I was so bothered by the noise, I got a bad headache, because my daughter kept crying (because of the noise) she couldn't sleep. I went down past midnight just to ask them what time the noise was going to end. I could've probably handled music even if it was loud, but this was incessant beating of drums because of the fire dancing activities. I think it finally ended at 1am. So if you're with friends and don't plan to retire early, this would be a good hotel. The rooms are spacious, there are spots that need a lot of work, but not bad enough to affect your stay. You just notice the lack of enough maintenance to keep the hotel in better shape ( because it looks like it's seen better days). The staff really goes out of their way to accommodate your requests. I requested for some meds, and because they didn't have it, their staff offered to get it for me and did not bother to charge me at all, and this was past midnight. Breakfast comes with the room, but I don't recommend it at all. I stuck with omelette, and bacon and eggs during our stay so I was fine. They upgraded us to connecting rooms with a jacuzzi overlooking the beach which is a big plus. If you're willing to overlook the minor lack of upkeep- Location, room size and staff service is an 8. While I rate cleanliness, food and amenities a 6.
"Great Service, Great Location"
09/26/15 Carl D
Nandana Boracay is one of the newer and modern hotels located exactly right on the beach. Going to the beach is literally just a step out of the hotel entrance. It is also right in the center of the stretch of Boracay beach making everything walking distance. Specially walking distance to the DMall and restaurants. Everything you need is within walking distance. The staff were all very accommodating, from Carlo to Mark Juan to Fheb and the ladies of the Front Desk, our requests were all accommodated and I felt the staff are always on the lookout for me to raise my hand and be ready to see what they can do to make our stay more enjoyable. We got the sea view rooms and the view and breeze was relaxing, but it looks down to the beach area where a fire dance party happens every night. So request the inner facing rooms if you want quiet nights, but if you dont mind the slight dance music at night - the sea view rooms are magnificent to wake up to, it even got a terrace where there are beach beds you can privately relax with views of the sea. Great Hotel, Great Location, fantastic staff.
"a hotel they are try to improving"
09/04/15 Faming Z Makati, Philippines
this is my 2nd time visit to boracay in 2 months. ■Goods: 1.Nandna is at the best location of white beach. end of S1, so its easy to visit d-mall and quiet and beautiful S1 beach. many good restaurant around. 2.The hotel is beach front make u easy to access to beach, but room are non-beach front to reduce noise. 3.Modern furnished and clean. 4.very friendly staffs, and the have more than 8 staffs and the front desk at the same time. that make they can send one to follow u to solve all problem u may meet. ■need to improve or client should be careful 1.the public price is still too high. u must got 50%+ promo, then u can compare with other hotel. if the public price, u have many other choice. 2.the bomforter is bad, they are lazy to put in cover everyday, the Lint make me allergy and had to sleep hole day. i asked once put in cover, and they remove again the next day. [say the picture] 3.the WIFI is too slow and need input password every time u connect..that make me use cell date.
"Service needs improvement"
06/23/15 sanna_An Singapore, Singapore
The room is clean, spacious and modern, Through my booking on Agoda, I got a room right by the pool which was a little noisy. Asking the staff for service is as though you owe them something and they never return to attend to your requests, except for the nice receptionist. Hotel service needs improvement especially since its not cheap. The wifi is so-so.
"Great hotel - best service ever, highly recommend"
06/09/15 ufkenmill USA
If somebody is giving this hotel a 1 star review, I would be leary of the review because there's absolutely nothing 1 star about this hotel. I've stayed in many luxury hotels all over the world and I've never received service as good as the service here. They literally held our 6 month old son and entertained him for us while we ate dinner. The staff were so friendly and inviting, always with a smile and hello every single time they saw us. We stayed in a deluxe room on the 5th floor with a partial view of the ocean from the balcony. The breakfast buffet every morning was great - if they were out of something, I simply asked for what I wanted and they made it to order. I prefer my scrambled eggs a little more firm than what they were offering on the buffet, and 5 minutes later they brought me what I asked for along with a plate of fruit just to be nice. The rooms were clean and modern and were very relaxing to come back to after being in the hot sun on the beach. The hotel itself is in an amazing location, it's right at the end of Station 1 and the beginning of the beach path. If you're too far up on Station 1, you have to walk around on the beach for a few minutes to get to the beach path which has all the restaurants and bars. An nandana, when you step out from the hotel you're right on the beach path but not in the crazyily-crowded part. We were there in February during Chinese new year and they had the most amazing Chinese new year dinner for all the guests for free of charge. Loads of delicious fish, steaks, pork, sushi and chicken. If I had one recommendation for a family, it would be to book a room on the higher floors (not poolside) because we initially booked a deluxe poolside room, while clean and modern it's actually below ground a bit and there's no window or balcony. Also it can be a bit loud in a room at poolside, you can hear every door closing. We asked for an upgrade and within 30 minutes they had moved all of our belongings to a 5th floor room with a view of the ocean, well worth the few extra bucks per night it cost me.
"Upscale Hotel"
06/01/15 jpdonato Metro Manila, Philippines
Marielle was so nice in the reception area. Very hospitable and soft spoken. We were checked in after an hour as we arrived so early. Still thankful to check us in earlier than the normal check in time. Orange juice they offered was so sweet. but it was nice gesture to welcome guest. Room: Room was plain and simple. Everything we needed were in place. However the set up in the bathroom was not well planned I guess. While showering, the water keeps on going to the toilet area. I think it will be nice if they have hotel slippers. No drying area to hang wet clothes used from the beach. We asked a drying area but they gave us hangers to hang our wet clothes inside the cabinets. Not really nice to dry your clothes inside the cabinet and also, not nice for the hotel property as it will just damage the wooden cabinet. Bad points with superior poolside room, i guess it is more prone to cockroaches / ants as we were in the ground level. We killed 2 cockroaches and few ants during our stay. Good thing we are not really scared of cockroach. Wifi: Thumbs up for having a free wifi. However, you have to really take your chances to be connected with their wifi inside the rooms. But it's okay, at least they are offering free wifi for in house guest. Breakfast: We had a la carte breakfast instead of promised buffet breakfast when we made our reservations. Though its nice, but still we wanted to enjoy nice breakfast with different varieties and fruits if its buffet. Location: Location was perfect. Centre of all attractions. Very recommended. Amenities: They have nice pool inside which was always empty during our stay. We were just wondering with the beach beds right in front of the hotel, we tried to use it but one guy approached us and said it wasn't for Nandana hotel guest. Didn't really bother to answer back as it was also nice to lay down on the sand. Plus points for the beach towels. Overall: The hotel was nice. But it was nicer in the pictures. Hopefully they will still maintain the beauty of their hotel especially in the lobby. SPA in the hotel was plus points:) I hope they also upgrade guest when it is available so it will more memorable. Kudos to all staff!
"Disgusting, dirty and lizards!"
06/01/15 BeAware1
Everybody who wants to go to Boracay and looking for a place to stay, be aware of Nandana Hotel. Our trip to Boracay was ruined by this horrible hotel. We booked online after seeing the beautiful pictures of this hotel. So we thought it will be a great and clean place to stay. When we got there , Surprise: they gave us a poolside room. Literally you can not stay for 1 minute in that room. Stinks , smells like molds really bad , no windows , old and guess what? You pay the price for 5 star hotel. We told them we can not sleep in that room especially having a 2 year old with us. They change the room and gave us a room on the 3th floor. The room was worst in appearance then the first but at least didn't smell like molds. So we said lets just live with this and try to enjoy our trip. If we left we wouldn't have get our money back for the booking. We couldn't sleep on those sheets or cover with that dirty blanket. Thank God I had brought a sheet with me from home! So we put that on the bed to sleep. The bathroom was nasty, we really couldn't take a shower in there. The towels suppose to be white but no more . They were grey but not because that was their original color . There were dirty. On our last night there we were served lizard on the wall. Funny or maybe not! Yes, it was a lizard on the wall in our hotel room. I called the reception to come and get the lizard out. Not even an apology from them. Honestly that was our worst trip experience ever! Nandana hotel is doing false advertising! If you check their website , you see all these nice pictures from the guests rooms. The reality is nothing like that. Even if you pay me We wouldn't stay at that hotel anymore. Shame , shame, shame, Nandana!!!!0 stars!
"Great stay at Nandana"
05/08/15 stephymimo Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We were a group of 12 including 3 small children. We arrived the hotel around 6pm and the rooms and keys were already prepared. Didn't have to wait much especially after a long journey from oUr home. Hotel was rather new and everything were in good conditions. Our room was facing the residential area and it was really quiet and peaceful. (Especially after a long full day of extreme water activities in Boracay, u really want to be tucked away quietly in your bed). Wifi was quite slow though. But was still able to use it for texting. Just no internet browsing neither for social networking. Hotel breakfast was fair enough but not 5 star standard. There isn't an egg station but guests can order for any style of eggs from the kitchen. And its complimentary. If you are a coffee lover, skip their coffee. Walk a few steps to the Starbucks nearby. Hotel is located at a very happening area but not really at the right center. The bar just infront of the hotel plays loud music and firedance show till 1am daily but in the room, you barely hear anything. Everything is at walking distance from Nandana, you can even take a few steps to the backlane of the hotel and get a local tricycle to anywhere else in Boracay. Staff are very friendly and helpful. They can help you with almost anything. The downside of it is the low water pressure in the shower and the floor in the room seems like never been cleaned at all. Would be best if they could provide room slippers for guests if they don't want to mop the floor everyday. Overall, this is a good hotel for friends and families (especially those with children)
"Fantastic Family Vacation!"
04/04/15 Bill S
The experience at Nandana was wonderful. Steve and his staff went above and beyond to make our family trip one of a lifetime. The hotel was clean and a great location on the island. We would be more than happy to stay at Nandana in the future.
"Family-friendly beachfront hotel!"
04/03/15 valeriecaulin Iloilo City, Philippines
Wish we stayed longer at Nandana! With its location, we were whisked away from the crowd but not isolated either; just a few steps and there were plenty of dining options. As a beachfront hotel, it is perfect when your kids wants to swim during early morning. My husband love the personalized service they give to each guest. Breakfast was great, my kids love their bacon and I enjoyed my eggs benedict. As far as I know, Nandana Boracay is the only resort with an indoor pool. The water is great - didn't sting and no bad smell. We enjoy a lot, the shallow part is enough for kids to wade. The jewel of the rest perhaps is the Jacuzzi. We were billeted at the Premier Seaview and we have access to its spacious balcony. Nice to hang out and at night, we can hear the music so we sort of had a "night out" without leaving the hotel. Family time spent star gazing. The room is spacious, my husband loves the minimalist approach of the interior. To sum it all, if you want to relax and reward your family with a good vacation in Boracay, stay at Nandana Boracay.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews