All hotels in Vienna, Austria
Josefstaedter Str. 10-12, Vienna, Vienna, 1080, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"One of the best business trips ever..."
Great location, excellent breakfast. Pleasent service. But what's with the open shower???
5 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
Nili
"Good hotel with areas for improvement"
The hotel was beautiful, but the beds were not very comfortable and the cleaning staff never provided enough toilet paper.
3 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Ashley
"Great location!"
Very large room.. about 2 blocks from Rathaus Metro station. VERY CONVENIENT. Good neighborhood.. about a 10 minutes walk to DEMEL Cafe and other famous cafes. Love the modern shower and sink. Nice mini bar. Coffee machine in room.
4 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Jeffrey
Most excellent location for visiting Vienna. Within walking distance of the city center. The Rathaus, Museums, theaters, are all in the neighborhood. I was able to visit Hofburg during my lunch break.
6 night business trip May 3, 2015
Jorge
"nice hotel, well located, close to the subway"
Reception staff was efficient and kind. Got a room upgrade, which was large and quiet (huge for European standards. The breakfast was also very good
Other trip May 1, 2015
j
"Great stay in Wien."
Pluses: great location , friendly staff, best breakfast buffet ever! Minor negatives: crappy carpet in most of the rooms, some noise between neighboring rooms
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice hotel close to all atttactions"
All the staff (except the housekeeping) have to take hospitality lectures. They have to be polite and have to smile. Housekeeping staff were lovely, they are trying to do their job but because the room's carpet was dirty and dusty No matter how much they clean the room still There was a dust on the shelves. Please get rid of the carpets. Room temperature was quite cold. When outside temperature is -3 to -8 we would like to come back to warm room. Breakfast was not excellent but delicious with loads of choice.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Hande Selin
Our room was just across the elevator, but we were pleasantly surprised how quiet it was. The room is clean, good size, comfy beds, free internet, nice breakfast, good location overall. The glass shower enclosure us in the middle of the room, which is not a problem for spouses (even sexy), but could be an issue for brother and sister, or even friends of the same sex. Great location. Free sauna and fitness center downstairs, four times out of five we were the only occupants there; it is open even at midnight.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Lena
"Good location for walking to the historic district"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent, veery large selection and good quality. Only complaint was the hotel would not help change dollars as other nearby hotels would do for their guests.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Gus
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Fleming's recently. The hotel is very clean, beautiful, and well kept. The location is great- many of the sights are within walking distance, but it's not in an overly touristy area. The subway is also close by. The free breakfast has excellent choices. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends and will stay with Fleming's again.
4 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
Kristina
"Great hotel in the Josefstadt"
Beautiful spacious room, but disappointed that it did not have a bathtub, only shower. Very nice sauna, great bar, and friendly service.
4 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
Kerstin
"Excellent for Biz and Leisure Travelers"
A great, basic business traveler hotel that also works for leisure folks (I was on vacation). Within a three-minute walk to the Underground Metro. Restaurants in the vicinity were ho-hum, but serviceable (two grocery stores right on the corner which was great!). The restaurant in the hotel is excellent (albeit a bit pricey). Got very good service. Staff is polite (they aren't American Midwesterners though - don't expect miracles). Room was very clean and mostly quiet. The housekeeping staff tends to be VERY noisy though, and my room was near their "home base." However, they always got things clean and ready. The bed was a foam mattress and not the most comfortable, but it was sufficient. Overall, it was an excellent value.
5 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Satisfied with the clean rooms"
For the price I pai, it was worthy to stay at this hotel. Especially my room was very clean. The staff well done their job.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Excellent Location; Very Nice Hotel"
Fleming's is located just outside the ring in a quiet area. 15-minute walk to the old town, with lots to keep you distracted along the way. Very close to the metro. Efficient staff, though not particularly friendly. I loved the clear glass shower and modern bathroom sinks. If you prefer to stay just outside of the tourist center, this hotel is perfect.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
"Great hotel I would definitely recommend."
Hotel is in walking distance from all the city center attractions. The rooms are clean and spacious. The breakfast is great. Friendly staff, I would definitely come again to this hotel. The parking is a bit expensive.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Luka
Fantastic breakfast. Cool room. Was initially concerned about smoky smell given reviews on this site, but had no experience of that.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
Adrian
"Ok hotel"
If you like above average amenities the, this hotel is not for you. The suit view was lovely and the staff were extremely friendly. The AC didn't work anywhere in the hotel during my stay in 90+ degree weather which put a huge damp on my stay. I would skip room service and opt for less then a block walk to restaurants and food stores.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Central location, well kept, comfortable"
Very nice hotel. Reasonably priced. Well kept. Great breakfasts included
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
if you are used to staying in 4-5* hotels, then this hotel is not for you as the service level is that of 2-3*, examples: 1) the room mini-bar was not functional; no electric connection. I did not complain when arriving in the afternoon thinking that by my return from a concert that night, housekeeping would have fixed this - or latest when doing the daily bar-check: well it was never fixed since I never complained - meaning housekeeping never checked for 4 nights. 2) two nights I consumed shower gel, shampoo and lotions - twice they were only replaced after chasing housekeeping in the evening upon my return. 3) Same with the 3 types of coffee in the coffeemaker: the same variety was never replaced, just duplicating the existing. The cups were not cleaned. 4) after 3 nights# stay, in the eve before the 4th/last night (Saturday night) I asked if delayed check out like 1400-1600h was possible. Receptionist stated'yes if u pay' to which I replied 'that s obvious, why would i ask? After some arguments he claimed he wrote my request in the computer. Sunday at 1400h I return from outside lunch and my room key had been deactivated. Upon query with reception 'you overstayed for two hours' I cited the request of the night before - allegedly it was not there. I decided it was time to check out and spend the remaining 2 hours in the airport lounge instead. 'FINE DINING' Restaurant: For late dinner on arrival day I ordered Caesar's Salad a la carte; what I got was a bowl of shredded soggy salad things, somewhat related to coleslaw. On complaint, the Maitre apologised that the Kitchen Chef had left already and only the young assistant did the food prep but they would remove the dish from the bill and offered a complimentary dish or drink. I chose an Irish Coffee which was well prepared - so no fault of the Maitre BUT FINE DINING ???
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Great service, great location, very comfortable"
The service at Flemings is truly excellent - the front desk and breakfast staff ultra helpful. It's in a great location - fantastic walks down to the Museums Quarter and also to the cool neighbourhood around Lindenstrasse. Breakfast was terrific. Room very comfortable with great bed and good linen. I reserve 5* for hotels where there is extra charm in the architecture or interior design and Flemings is somewhat uninteresting in that regard - apart from the sexy shower in a glass box - but still I highly recommend it at the price: I would absolutely stay here again.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2013
London Publisher
"Pleased Overall"
Our stay was brief so I don't think we got to experience the neighborhood to the fullest. Overall, the staff was very helpful. At our arrival (day after NYE), many of the rooms were still being cleaned (likely due to later than expected check outs) so they found us another room to expedite our check in. Unfortunately, that room wreaked of smoke (when it was a non-smoking room). The layout of the room was wonderful. Very clean and a cool set up. The shower was exposed so if you're traveling with other people, be sure you're comfortable with that. Also, the bed is rock hard. Overall the stay was great and the location was very conveniently located just off the Inner Ring (tram 2) but I think we were dealing with a few other factors out of the norm that could have thrown off an otherwise great hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2013
At check-in the staff seemed overwhelmed and as such were not very welcoming when we first inquired about parking for our vehicle. We also asked the front desk twice about breakfast hours on New Year's Day, the staff insisted on the "regular" hours even though advertising in the elevator quoted extended hours. In the end the elevator hours were correct and the staff incorrect. The rooms are not well insulated in between rooms which resulted in quite a bit of noise; although the windows are very good and there was no street noise in the room.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Very enjoyable. Excellent breakfast.
7 night trip Nov 21, 2012
Alexander
"Pleasant and Conveneint"
Enjoyed the place and the service side as well. The location is central and convenient.
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
"Excellent all around hotel"
Beautiful hotel with touches of old glamour. Recently redone tastefully. Great location - close enough to center but not in the crowds. One block away from Underground. Very clean. Pleasant staff. Good breakfast. Excellent rate/value.
Other trip Oct 14, 2012

"Great location. Spacious rooms. Good service."
Friendly staff at the front desk. Very large spacious rooms. The glass shower cubicle as part of the room seems a little to avantgarde for my taste but got used it. Definitely not for a couple with kids. Had trouble with the AC on the first night but the front desk attended to us promptly and provided an replacement room and comp'ed us for 2 drinks at the bar. The location is quite good...just walking distance to the Museum Quartier and good access to all modes of transport. Overall great value for money. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Nikhil
IN
"Perfect Stay"
An excellent location for visiting the city, close to a Metro station and cultural areas. Very comfortable room (although an unusual shower configuration) and good breakfast selections. The staff were helpful and pleasant at all times. I would happily stay here again. I was there for 7 nights in May 2015.
7 night trip May 17, 2015
"Very good, excellent location"
As part of a reaseonably priced flight + hotel deal, the hotel was of an unexpectedly high standard.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Alex
Very nice & comfortable hotel,with excellent breakfasts the only downside was the Spa area was very small
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great location for New Years Eve"
First impression was that the hotel was a little stark but once in the hotel it had a lovely ambience, the room was excellent ( not so sure about the glass walls in the shower but okay if you're not shy) and the staff friendly and helpful. Very handy for transport or just to walk into the city. Great venue for a New Year Break with lots yo see and do. Concerts, museums, shopping etc Will go back
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Lynn
"Close to Rathaus"
Travelling to Vienna's Christmas Markets we found this hotel ideally placed close to the Rathaus & within easy walking distance of the rest of the Old Town. The metro is also very easily accessed. Our room was fine for our 3 night stay and had the usual Fleming's 'shower in a glass box'.Reception staff were helpful and welcoming especially as our suitcases suffered an overnight delay courtesy of our airline. The building has long wide corridors obviously inherited from its original use and their slightly institutional feel would be lightened by paintings or something similar! Breakfast was a buffet and was served without any queues even though the hotel was busy.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Pleasant city centre hotel in Vienna"
The hotel contacted me before our trip to arrange taxi at fixed rate from the airport. Seemed a good rate considering the length of the journey and no circling of the city to bump up the cost. Hotel very central near to parliament and museum quarter, good public transport links. Room very quiet even though its in the city centre, comfortable but shower/ basin in the room. Would have preferred separate bathroom. Breakfast adequate as was the restaurant but nothing notable about the food. Staff helpful and courteous, all spoke good English. Pleasant stay and would certainly stay again if returning to central Vienna.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Ken
"Great breakfast, bar and more"
We stayed here for a weekend in early December and were very impressed! The rooms are modern and well appointed (even if the mattresses were a little firm), there was a very good choice for breakfast and a very cosy bar area. The staff were polite and helpful and the hotel is well placed for travelling on the Ubahn or trams. We would definitely stay here again when visiting Vienna.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Beak
"Pleasant and Central Hotel"
This is a pleasant hotel in a very good location. The in-room glass showers may be a little off putting for non intimate travellers, but others might consider them a plus. Restaurant and bar are pleasant and there are many drinking and dining options nearby. My only complaint would be that the Wi-Fi, while free is still difficult to access and requires separate codes for each device. An annoyance, which could easily be remedied.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Brendan
Intenet seems to drop off and on with wireless, breakfast is good but some of the morning breakfast staff have aproblem waiting on diners
13 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great hotel in the City Centre"
The hotel is very well located - near the Burgtheater, the City Hall, the Parliament and the Hofburg. All at about 5 minutes walk. Different to some other hotels at the same price level it is actually modern and well maintained. The nice SPA is a welcome extra.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very good hotel and location"
One of Vienna best secret and your to discover.
3 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
suzanne
"Inter-rail Travels"
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful when checking in, offered us an upgrade for an extra cost, but since we were only staying one night we declined the offer. Despite this the room was amazing! It was modern, clean and quirky with complimentary sweets, apples, tea/coffee, toiletries and a shower which was situated in the same room as our bed! We found it to be funny and a great feature of the room! Breakfast was fantastic, offering a range of cold and personally prepared hot food! They offered to hold our bags all day after we checked out (even though we checked out at 12pm and our train was at 9pm!) and even ordered us a taxi. The taxi, however, wasn't the best experience. We asked the hotel to order us a taxi to the train station 'Wien Huttledorf', and did so, despite not being too sure himself of where this was. We told the taxi driver where we were heading and after a good 10 minutes of misunderstanding where we were going (thinking we meant a hotel and not a train station!) but after he finally understood, he still didn't seem certain of the location. We spent the whole taxi journey concerned that we weren't going in the right direction and considering the station was approximately 25 minutes away, we were worried that we were going to end up somewhere wrong and miss our train! Luckily we arrived at the right station in time for our train, but still had to ask a member of staff at the station to make sure we were in the right place!
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
Rosie
"Comfortable modern hotel near centre on tram 2 lin"
Stayed four nights. Had good variety of breakfast food. Other meals & snacks were also good. Staff were professional,very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
mary
"Nice and clean room"
Excellent stay. NIce and clean room and near to the U2 train station. Breakfast is included and I only discovered on my last day that I could order warm breakfast from the menu. Transport is convenient as the ring tram line 2 stops right in front of hotel and the Rathaus station is nearby. Cafes and supermarkets are just right at the corner.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
SG
"reasonable"
reasonable hotel , wouldn't stay there again due to the fact i found the beds really uncomfortable and the walls very thin , could hear people snoring in other rooms at night.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great location, comfy beds. Excellent service,"
We had a great time. Would recommend to all. Amazing breakfasts.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Michelle Petrou
"First class room and service"
I am very impressed with Flemings. This is my third stay. I wasn't happy with the room they allocated to us and they changed it to a lovely room with no problems at all. Their breakfast bar is excellent: wonderful European selection of beads, cheeses, condiments and so on. This is one of my favourite hotels. Location is very good: near local restaurants in an interesting district, and ten minutes walk from the centre of the old city. Close to metro and trams.
4 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
Gillian
"Terrible room and service"
Great location, but the worst WIFI I ever experience and my room located at the corner of the building at 6th floor where next of the mechanical service deck. I meant I only could see the mechnical duck and cat walk through the window that the room was upgraded with extra fee. Moreover, I paid 50euro for 4 bottles of water from the minibar. Well, I was unluck to had this hotel...
3 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Walking distance to the Old city for all sightseei"
Excellent ! Will go back to this hotel when ever I visit Vienna !
4 night trip Mar 11, 2014
Raymond Chu
"Excellent central boutique hotel"
Very good boutique hotel in the 8th district a short walk from the Rathaus and roughly 15 mins walk to the main attraction. Breakfast which was included in the rate was excellent with plenty of choice of hot and cold food. The room was clean and spacious and had the shower in the room which was a novelty however not a problem for us. The free wifi was fast and the free minibar was a bonus. We will be booking Flemmings again for future trips.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Good location, service could be Improved"
Overall ok although the wifi service was really quite an annoyance for travelers who have onward journey to make. I also find that the hotel staff didn't seem to be too helpful and service was somewhat slow.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Khor
"Great location, Very nice appartmnent"
Beautiful Place with very reasonable price. Great Breakfast. Very Clean.Great location. Highly recommended. One Problem was very noisy water taps!
4 night trip Sep 27, 2013
IL
"Great breakfast service and food."
Long stay with comfortable.
16 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
Siri
"Comfortable Centrally Located Hotel"
/This hotel is comfortable and convenient to the city centre as well as usually being reasonably priced. The one gripe I would have is the wi-fi. This is provided free, but access requires a complex alphanumeric user name and access code. I had three devices, each of which required a separate entry. Worse, the devices disconnect when not in use for a short period and do not reconnect automatically. This is a relatively minor matter I suppose, but very irritating and rather spoils an otherwise very pleasant experience.
4 night trip Sep 13, 2013