All hotels in Gladstone, Oregon, United States of America
19240 SE McLoughlin Blvd., Gladstone, OR, 97027, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
We came to visit our grandchildren. The staff was welcoming to us and our grandchildren as well. We were allowed to invite them to swim with us and also to enjoy the complimentary breakfast. Thank you.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"Price and Service Great, do not Consider this Safe"
Let's begin with how nice the lady was at the desk. It was refreshing after a long 9 hour drive to get to Oregon from California. I instantly did not like the feel of the motel or the parking lot. There were a lot of people who looked like they had been living there and were staring at you. I did not sleep well here due to the fact I was scared about my car being vandalized or stolen. Each night half of the hotel room was out banging doors, room and car, and it kept me anxious, and I kept opening window to see if my car was okay. Price was great that's why I was attracted to this place. It was out dated in every way possible. Holes in the blankets, 3 dead pillows, 2 tiny old towels. Believe it or not it actually had everything I would need though. Meaning even now a days some big hotels that I have stayed in the past have not even had microwaves or re-fridges. This had both and Iron when requested. Overall being alone in this hotel was a scary experience for me. Otherwise location wise it was easy access to the highways and plenty of food and starbucks, but would not stay here again!
3 night trip Jun 9, 2015
Tanvi
"Average and quite a ways from Portland city center"
Average room/hotel/service for the $$.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Kara
"close to Restaurants"
I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The staff / front desk employee is very, very helpful and always willing to assist in every which way she can. The place as a whole is very clean. I would love to use the same hotel if there will be any chances of going back to Oregon. I would recommend for the hotel aside from the complimentary coffee in the morning, to at least add bagels or cereals for breakfast in the morning.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Mercy Godoy
"Great accommodation at a good price"
I had to check in late because my plans changed a bit. The desk person was nice and even allowed me to set up a later check out time. The only downside was the condition of the room. It was clean but had cooking odors and the carpet was definitely in need of cleaning. Other than that great place for the price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
"Aircraft repair school"
The people were very friendly and would drop everything to answer any of my questions. The bed was great, the room was very clean, the furniture needed up dating, but over all it was a great stay.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Steve Berreman
"manager was awesome"
it was very nice. I actually stayed an additional night. the manager is very friendly....but wish there was a smoking room.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
dina
"fun"
My girlfriend and I love that room and very nice people there but only thing was the A/C didn't work that well.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2014
tim
"Good Value!"
The name says it all - Budget Inn. If you're on a budget, the Budget Inn is a good value!
3 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Rhonda
"Great value"
Nice front desk lady, clean room, comfortable bed, convenient location, refrigerator.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"great hotel for price"
super easy to get to, great staff
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Jackie
"basic but nice"
this is an older hotel but it is well maintained it was nothing fancy, but was reasonably priced
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
"As name suggest BUDGET Hotel"
Look and feel is quite average but good option if budget is main constraint.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice hotel for one night stay"
It was a nice hotel for one night but I wouldn't go back there again. The bed was comfortable but the little fridge was making this weird noise and because of that I couldn't sleep the entire night. I turned on the AC and thought maybe I can sleep with that noise but that wasn't helpful either. I went to Portland for a test so maybe my anxiety was because of my test. My room did have a nice tv with so many tv shows to watch tho. :)
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Azi
"You get what you pay for"
I chose this because of very cheap price and reasonable location. However, both nites I was there, a group of smokers camped outside my window until midnite. The people in the room next to mine asked them to move but they never did. Would definitely not go back there again.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Terrible hotel."
This was one of the worst experiences related to a motel. We had reserved two rooms...both rooms smelled terrible, one so bad that we had to be moved to another room. The toilet leaked in one of the rooms and the shower drained so slowly that the tub was half full by the time the shower was done. The motel rented some rooms by the week/month so there were kids and dogs running around all the time...a police car routinely patrolled the parking lot. There were absolutely no amenities available and the outside was dirty and littered.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Smell you have never smelled before"
We checked in about 12am; the lady at the front desk was nice, but we were in for a surprise in the room - the smell was BAD, the sheets were stained and the toilet would not flush. Also wireless was dysfunctional. Think twice before staying here for longer periods of time (we slept and left).
1 night trip May 26, 2014
"Stellar Service"
I travel for business, and am in the masters program at PSU. Thus hotel rocked in service as I was mid Finals and left my book and the called me to return--I've stayed in 5 star hotels whose service PALED in comparison to these guys!! Will stay again--rooms were industry standard, needed some updated on the exterior, and clean; its older and in an industrial area but well worth it!!!
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
Kristi
"What you get when you go cheap"
The front desk lady and housekeeper were so nice and hospitable. Too bad they work at such a dirty and outdated place. The carpet was nasty and needs replaced. Walls were super dirty. It's definitely what you get when you pay next to nothing.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Rachel
"Worked for us"
We were looking for a place to stay for an event we were attending. It was quick easy and just what we needed. The room we had was clean, the beds cozy, and the bathroom was nice if a touch small.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"A bit run down but not a nightmare"
I think it's important to say that this motel was very cheap. So my expectations were not high. For the price it was adequate. But it was outdated and rundown. Bed was saggy, but shower was good. Those are the most important things I need on the road.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Close to people I was visiting"
It was exactly what I expected. I was quite satisfied.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"ok but lil expensive it didn't have what it said o"
it didn't have what it says online I could have got a better one with the same price and they asking for a deposit
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
traveler
"simple efficiency"
simple quiet comfortable convenient affordable. really liked the fact that they had a laundry room for personal use. would stay here again without question
3 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"PASS on this one"
We've stayed here several times before and were happy overall. This time we traveled with our Golden Retriever. They charged $20.00 per night for him. There is a postage stamp sized area to potty the pets-right on one of the busiest streets in town. Additionally, they are now evidently catering more to long term guests and the parking lot is filled beyond full with beater cars. Room was clean, but the lack of pet amenities and the decline in environment will keep us from returning.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2013
M.Loveness
"Solid Hotel"
The rooms were small, and sparsely furnished, but I couldn't smell any mildew (possibly because I was in a smoking room) front desk was kind and courteous, but our room didn't get cleaned one day. Not five star service, but I didn't expect it from a place called budget inn. Very reasonable rates. All in all, a good choice for the traveler on a budget.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Nice staff and clean room"
The sink was plugged and also not in the bathroom but Insted in the bed area. Kinda strange.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"Good stop on a roadtrip..."
We were traveling through Oregon and needed a place to sleep late at night. The staff was very courteous and the hotel felt very safe. Check-in and check-out was easy, and coffee was provided in the morning.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Erica
It was about what you'd expect for the price ($58 including tax). For a place to sleep for the night, it was satisfactory.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Never Again"
I reserved the room for family from out of town. When they arrived the staff did not know how to handle the reservation and called me requesting a fax document to approve my credit card that had already been charged. The room was not cleaned. There was urine on the toliet and "bodily fluids" on the bedspread and blanket. The sheets and towels were stained and there was not enough parking for the number of rooms. This was not even remotely a good experience for my out of town guests. I will never book a room here again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Jen
"my stay"
I was so impressed with my whole stay here.I was made to feel like I was a VIP
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Great place, great deal!!"
This place has been CLEANED UP big time. The new owners have done a great job of controlling the riff raff. I had a nice quiet night. They have cameras up outside all over and it was really clean and quiet. Not the best neighborhood but I had no problems. It's not The Four Seasons but a great place with cheap rates. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
Helen
"Deceitful and Poorly Run"
Although this place says it is pet friendly it is NOT, you can not leave your dog there with or without a kennel. Although most trips with pets are planned to be pet friendly there are times when you have to leave you dog behind and you wont be able to do it here. Also don't expect to get the room you ordered. We specifically wanted and paid for a king size bed and got 2 fulls and when we were given our key they gave us the wrong one so we tried getting into another persons room. That is dangerous and disrespectful to other guests. Please spend your had earned money elsewhere this place is awful.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"was convenient for the event I was attending."
Staff was professional and helpful. Made you feel welcomed and not a bother. Friendly with easy smiles and courteous and prompt service. The room was adequate for what I needed for the weekend. just needed a place to sleep, change clothes etc. was nice to have a refrig and microwave...this came in handy for quick breakfast and snacks to save $$$. There was a family staying there with some young boys who were a bit noisey in the evening. but they were polite when I asked them to stop banging their skateboards and scooters in the hallway outside my door. noise stopped around 1030pm just in time for some good comfortable sleep. The bathroom shower curtain was kind of ickky...but I needed a shower so I just closed my eyes and went for it. would stay there again if I needed to be in the area for an overnight stay. convenient off the highway and convenient in and off the main thoroughfare.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
DMHudzinski
"Nice hotel for the price"
New owners that had done some touching up. Friendly staff.
"Not So Much"
The room was very small even for 2 people. The amenities were lacking. The owners did not care if we stayed there or not. Over all a very disappointing experience. Mom and I are usually VERY pleased with services and rooms. We were not satisfied here.
"Place to Sleep"
We were out most of the day and really only needed a room to sleep in and to house our belongings. For that purpose this hotel was perfect.
"Great Service"
The managers were very friendly and went out of their way to help.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Near the meetings we were attending"
Would not stay again
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"A little crowd"
I didn't like people cleaning or making up my room when I put do not distub sign on door knob.we left to go to granddaughters and came back and they had enter room,nothing was taken .overall it is a nice place to stay and close to everything, a lot of places close to eat at.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2013
We had to request maid service for the second day. Our keys expired after the first day. We requested extra towels (for four people) and did not get them. Extra glasses were removed after the first day even though we had four people in the room. Overall cleanliness of the room was not up to our standard. Location was convenient to where we needed to be. For a bare bones motel that provides a place to sleep, this is ok.
5 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Absolutely filthy"
I've stayed in some truly awful hotels before, and while this one was not the "creepiest" (I didn't hear any gun shots, and only saw one drug deal)...it was without a doubt the dirtiest room. They need to spring for a new vacuum as whatever they are using apparently doesn't pick anything up, it just spreads it around. I wore white socks in the room for 2 hours.... I threw them away. the bottoms had literally turned black. I wiped the wooden arms of the rickety chair down with a washcloth...it to was nearly black. just awful. Not to mention the ever-present musty smell. They did provide towels, folded up all nice. I do wish they would have been fully dry instead of still damp when they stocked them...but I suppose it's the thought that counts.
2 night trip May 28, 2013
"Random shower temps"
The place was extremely busy with foot traffic till late at night. The shower water temperature was extremely random when surrounding rooms used the bathroom water for any reason at all. And not that it has anything to do with the hotel itself.. put the occupants of the room next to us where extremely load until late hrs. 1am or so... The staff are very friendly..
1 night romance trip May 4, 2013
Ed
"It was close to destination"
it served its purpose
1 night trip May 1, 2013
"Wonderful place to stay."
Anytime I am near this location I will be staying at this hotel. Staff was wonderful, friendly and helpful. The room was great, a lot better then I expected actually :)
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Inexpensive, but a pretty good value."
Inexpensive and close easy access to where I needed to be. Nothing fancy but I was glad to have a microwave and little fridge - have paid a lot more and not got those amenities. The tub looked almost oily when I started the water, when I put my foot in it was super slick?! So I put the hand towel into the tub as a safety mat for my shower; no biggie but they definitely should look into providing a no-slip mat for the tubs. Good coffee but that was all that was provided and OK, they didn't say there would be anything more.Good soundproofing, comfy bed, I slept very well and was on my way!
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2013
"excellent for a very cheap price"
This motel was extremely cheap, no "extra" charges. The location is perfect, easy access to the highways and attractions. There are inexpensive yet very good restaurants nearby as well as gas stations, grocery stores, etc. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us and arrange our rooms next door to each other. parking was perfect, the area safe and quiet at night.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Brenda
"Okay for some alone time"
It was fine, and was for my son as a couple nights to himself. He said the beds were a little hard and lumpy, but he slept okay anyhow. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Stephen
"Close to everything"
It was okay, we have stayed at nicer places. The managers were terribly nice and considerate.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Cindy
"For Economy"
despite the tobacco smoke smell and pet urine stains on carpet by door this room was sufficient on my budget
Other trip Oct 28, 2012