All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
5890 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"nice stay"
Hotel staff were very friendly.. And helpful.. Close to Airport and many restaurants and other hotels. Only drawback was the price for breakfast..
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Jorge
"Convenient, clean and a good value!"
A night's stay before an early flight, so little very interesting, but the hotel is clean, quiet and very near the airport. Nice people, good room, couldn't hear the airplanes even though you can see the runways. We will use this house every time we visit Milwaukee.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Standard Fare"
I wasnt sure what to expect when we drove in and saw what appeared to be a construction site. Luckily, a little further beyond the rubble and machines was a nice hotel with free parking. The lobby was small but nice. Our room was also pretty nice but the furniture was very chintzy looking and had some stains. The shower curtain looked as if someone had it stuffed in a bag and pulled it out in a heap to place it on the curtain rod. Nothing special, nothing to complain about, really.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Just 1 night"
Short but nice
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Clean Hotel"
Hotel personnel very nice, friendly and helpful. The room was exceptionally clean and quite.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Melinda
"Mikwaukee"
My only complaint would be the hotel bed. It was very hard. It did have some sort of gauge on it, but after turning it to soft, it was still very hard.
5 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
nicholas
"Not bad."
Upon check in, Our room had a bag of garbage left on the desk by the cleaning staff and the bed wasn't made. The staff apologized and switched us to a new room and comped us a meal. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Always pleased"
Returning customer and I will stay again. Easy to fine and perfect location to airport. Front desk personnel are great.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great hotel close to the airport"
Wonderful stay. No free breakfast though. All you can eat $12:00
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Lenroy
"Wedding weekend"
We were in WI for a family wedding and decided to spend a few extra days in Milwaukee. As we stayed at this hotel in June 2014, we chose to stay here again. The staff, rooms and overall appearance of this hotel are very nice. A special shout out to Jonathan that staffs the front desk. I wanted to wash some clothes in the laundry room but there were no drier sheets for sale. Jonathan promptly went out to his car and brought a box of drier sheets back in and let me take some. That may not seem like a big deal, but it sbows the staff willingness.to go out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction. When we go back to Milwaukee, this will be our first hotel of choice!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
"*****PERFECT*****"
Nothing bad I can say about my stay. Each and every staff member treated me kindly. It's odd these days to find a hotel and not have issues with a staff member or something that could be better. So, GREAT job and I will return to your hotel if I find myself in the Milwaukie again. I traveled there because my father that I hadn't seen in over 9 years was diagnosed with lung and brain cancer. Not sure if it was my face or demeanor, but the staff I had contact with knew what little stay or what not to stay. The horrible situation made a little less so with great hotel I stayed at.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Sandrine
Friendly staff, comfortable rooms,really nice attmeisphere.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Myron
"Good trip to Milwaukee"
Staff and facilities were excellent. Very comfortable stay.
Other trip May 26, 2015
dave
"Nice, clean, and close to the airport."
My stay was very brief, but the hotel was great. Three minutes from the airport, clean, and exceptional staff. I would stay again.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
Anthony
"Great hotel,great stuff. Viev is downside"
Brekfast is about $6 for kids and $12 for adults well worthed. Great choice of food. Pool is bit shalow but it is clean, great spa. Great facility
Other trip May 25, 2015
Ermin
"One night and a week of parking..."
Exceptional service, excellent coffee and a top notch shuttle service with great parking rates! The staff was very helpful, friendly and professional. The rooms are modern, clean and extra comfortable. Park here and take the shuttle. You'll save money and be worry free.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"Airport Hotel"
Close to airport, clean room and friendly staff Shuttle to and from airport very efficient and goes at anytime you need
Other trip May 15, 2015
C from CA
"Love this place"
Everyone is so friendly here at the hotel. The bar server was so great. Very sociable
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Mom's 80th Birthday celebration!"
We love staying at this hotel with the full service restaurant. It is clean and modern. The pickup and drop off at the hotel is very quick and the driver is always polite.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Nice hotel near the airport"
Pleasant stay though was wakened by room doors that are heavy and slam shut- room temperature difficult to control
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
gary
"Hilton Gardens Serviceable but nothing special"
Just two nights while I attended a conference at a different hotel. Glad I stayed at this one. The Clarion was not so nice. There is nothing special about the Hilton Gardens but there is nothing wrong with it either. Except maybe that the breakfast is highly over priced.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Nice hotel, great service desk people, good location too!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"A Wonderful Stay"
We stayed at the hotel because we were moving my mom and her husband who has Parkinson's to Wisconsin from Texas. We needed a place to stay after the flight until we could get their furniture, etc., in place at their new home. The hotel staff did a wonderful job above and beyond what was expected.
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
annette
"Clean and Friendly"
The hotel is very clean, great service and a great price! It's by the airport so the area and scenery is lacking. Overall though, I'd definitely come back!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to family, easy access to highway"
We have stayed here many times. They are always friendly. It's next to the airport but very quiet. Easy to park.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great location. Their park and fly option is great and the room was good overall!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Gera
"Great hotel for a park and fly"
Great restaurant and very helpful and friendly waitstaff. Couldn't even hear any planes during out stay!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Drew
"Aways stay befoe a trip!"
Always great! We stay the night and use the shuttle to take us to airport and leave our car there! the Hotle is always clean and comfortable!!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Average Stay"
The staff was nice, the room was clean and everything was peachy keen. Took a look at the pool and it seemed nice, but didn't use it.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Karla
"Went the extra mile"
My car did not start. Bob the van driver tried to charge my battery. It still did not work. AAA came and diagnosed it. It was not a battery problem but my key fob. Bob the driver of the hospitality van expedited finding a new battery. Wella !!! the car started. In the mean time cookies and water for the family waiting. Beside that the Hotel room was great. I must stay here in the future. I owe them big time
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Efficient and Comfortable"
Had trouble with the booking but the staff was very friendly
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Holly
"Milwaukee wedding"
Nice hotel, affordable price, and very friendly staff. I'm from California and I went to Milwaukee for a wedding and a friend recommended the hotel. I needed my dress steamed for the wedding and a hotel staff member not only gave me the name and phone of a cleaners close by, but also brought in his personal steamer on his day off, so we could use it. That's what I call customer service!
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
ana
Perfect stay. Staff very accommodating very clean. Quiet comfortable.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Really Great place, location very convenient."
Great Room, great service and good breakfast, great location. Staff was friendly very kind and accommodating.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Tony
"nice hotel"
The hotel was nice. The bed was hard. But overall it was nice.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
tracey
"Great place"
This is my favorite place to stay before I fly out. The staff is so friendly. I recommend this hotel
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Hotel was nice and comfortable. Parking was challenging. Thankfully they had plowed a grass field to park overflow vehicles.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"a must stay"
I loved it i will be back
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
latesha
"Comfort"
Comfortable and relaxation.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
bernardino
"Nice hotel close to downtown and the lake."
My stay was wonderful, the staff especially Theresa was such a host. She welcome our stay by her positive personality. Other staff made this stay a definite comeback experience.
Gigi
"Before our 6 AM flight..."
Fantastic service & nice rooms and totally convenient airport shuttle to MKE. The extended park option is $25 for up to 14 days. We will use and recommend this hotel in the future. Great job!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"In one word AWESOME"
Despite the blizzard getting there, the staff was very nice and accommodating. Ashley was kind and very helpful. The food was good and the location just a few minutes from the airport made it very convenient too.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Adriana
"MKE visit"
Overall the hotel was really good, the only issue is that the heater was very loud. Very good service at the front desk and very friendly.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great hotel staff"
I went for a wedding and the hotel was great. Service was spectacular. The staff was extremely friendly and very accommodating. The hotel is a little out of the way from downtown Milwaukee but definitely was a great stay.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Love this place"
I stayed here twice to wait for flights from Milwaukee. Staff is great eapecially in restaurant/bar. Nice, compassionate and amazing people. Hotel is clean, modern, beautiful. Rooms are clean and comfy.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Close To Airport"
My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn the night before we left for Mexico. I was able to secure a great rate by paying up front. They offered shuttle service and it was a short 5 minute ride. They gave us a card with the number to call when we returned and got our luggage. When we called he was already outside anticipating arrivals. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Overnite near airport"
Great hotel. Great staff. I'm a big fan of Hilton Garden Inns!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"It's worth every dime!"
The stay was great! The restaurant, hotel staff, and the room was very nice. I was very pleased.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice hotel, really close to the airport."
Had a great stay, would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Beds were great, room was clean. Pool area was not as big as the picture showed, but it was still nice.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Erik
"Exceptional staff and accommodations"
Stayed at this hotel the night before an early flight. It is very close to the airport (though never heard the planes) and offers shuttle and parking. Check in was quick by a very friendly staff. Room was great and the bed was super comfy. Shuttle service employee was prompt, helpful and upbeat even at the early hour. Decided I would absolutely stay here again. Upon returning from my trip and using their shuttle to return to my car at the hotel, I found my car battery was dead. I went into the front desk and began explaining the situation. The front desk employee quickly grabbed a charger, walked out to my car with it, hooked it up to the battery and had me started my car. Was on my way in minutes! I have never written a review before for anything, but had to for this hotel.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015