All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
5890 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Quite clean
    Great amenities
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
"Efficient and Comfortable"
Had trouble with the booking but the staff was very friendly
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Holly
"Milwaukee wedding"
Nice hotel, affordable price, and very friendly staff. I'm from California and I went to Milwaukee for a wedding and a friend recommended the hotel. I needed my dress steamed for the wedding and a hotel staff member not only gave me the name and phone of a cleaners close by, but also brought in his personal steamer on his day off, so we could use it. That's what I call customer service!
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
ana
Perfect stay. Staff very accommodating very clean. Quiet comfortable.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Really Great place, location very convenient."
Great Room, great service and good breakfast, great location. Staff was friendly very kind and accommodating.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Tony
"nice hotel"
The hotel was nice. The bed was hard. But overall it was nice.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
tracey
"Great place"
This is my favorite place to stay before I fly out. The staff is so friendly. I recommend this hotel
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Hotel was nice and comfortable. Parking was challenging. Thankfully they had plowed a grass field to park overflow vehicles.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"a must stay"
I loved it i will be back
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
latesha
"Comfort"
Comfortable and relaxation.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
bernardino
"Nice hotel close to downtown and the lake."
My stay was wonderful, the staff especially Theresa was such a host. She welcome our stay by her positive personality. Other staff made this stay a definite comeback experience.
Gigi
"Before our 6 AM flight..."
Fantastic service & nice rooms and totally convenient airport shuttle to MKE. The extended park option is $25 for up to 14 days. We will use and recommend this hotel in the future. Great job!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"In one word AWESOME"
Despite the blizzard getting there, the staff was very nice and accommodating. Ashley was kind and very helpful. The food was good and the location just a few minutes from the airport made it very convenient too.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Adriana
"MKE visit"
Overall the hotel was really good, the only issue is that the heater was very loud. Very good service at the front desk and very friendly.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great hotel staff"
I went for a wedding and the hotel was great. Service was spectacular. The staff was extremely friendly and very accommodating. The hotel is a little out of the way from downtown Milwaukee but definitely was a great stay.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Love this place"
I stayed here twice to wait for flights from Milwaukee. Staff is great eapecially in restaurant/bar. Nice, compassionate and amazing people. Hotel is clean, modern, beautiful. Rooms are clean and comfy.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Close To Airport"
My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn the night before we left for Mexico. I was able to secure a great rate by paying up front. They offered shuttle service and it was a short 5 minute ride. They gave us a card with the number to call when we returned and got our luggage. When we called he was already outside anticipating arrivals. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Overnite near airport"
Great hotel. Great staff. I'm a big fan of Hilton Garden Inns!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"It's worth every dime!"
The stay was great! The restaurant, hotel staff, and the room was very nice. I was very pleased.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice hotel, really close to the airport."
Had a great stay, would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Beds were great, room was clean. Pool area was not as big as the picture showed, but it was still nice.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Erik
"Exceptional staff and accommodations"
Stayed at this hotel the night before an early flight. It is very close to the airport (though never heard the planes) and offers shuttle and parking. Check in was quick by a very friendly staff. Room was great and the bed was super comfy. Shuttle service employee was prompt, helpful and upbeat even at the early hour. Decided I would absolutely stay here again. Upon returning from my trip and using their shuttle to return to my car at the hotel, I found my car battery was dead. I went into the front desk and began explaining the situation. The front desk employee quickly grabbed a charger, walked out to my car with it, hooked it up to the battery and had me started my car. Was on my way in minutes! I have never written a review before for anything, but had to for this hotel.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Second to none!"
Excellent service, courteous, professional.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
alvaro
"It was our honeymoon night"
We didnt get to say because of communication details with the service desk employees.they didnt tell us we had to pay up front with a card after we reserved online with a visa card.they said we could pay cash...my honeymoon night was bad because of this it was late and we didnt have plans for anything else.please communicate better
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
letasha
"Unusually uncomfortable beds!"
I've stayed at other HGI in other Locations & I don't remeber such hard beds. I tried adjusting both sleep number beds in my room & the best i could come up with was extremely firm to lying on a board.
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Great hotel. And even though it is immediately adjacent to the airport, there was no noise from air traffic.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
It is a good hotel which is convient for travellers. providing free shuttle bus to airport and pick up servicr
"The worse hair dryer ever! Beyond weak!"
Need to replace hair dryers! A little fridge would be great too.
Mel
"Excellent hotel by the airport!"
Excellent hotel - staff very friendly and helpful and the facilities are top-notch. If you're looking for a hotel by the airport - this is the one.
Bombay Duck
"excellent hotel"
Clean, quiet and convenient to freeway and airport. Great food too
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Friendly"
Excellent, friendly service
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Sylvia
"Worth the money, and very clean."
We stayed there overnight before our flight from MKE to SAT. I woundnt change a thing. All of the staff was very polite, and very helpful. We will be back for our next trip.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great new location"
I had been staying at another airport property but this new location has much more to offer for basically the same price. This is a full service location, not just a complimentary breakfast. Great for business travelers and families.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Ron
"Amazing"
It was amazing! This hotel had the best reviews of any hotel where I have stayed, and they are deserved. The facilities are spacious and clean. The staff could not be more friendly, and they knocked the customer service out of the park.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Thumbs Up!!!"
The staff was great from the front desk to the staff in the Restaurant and Bar. Rooms were very comfy. I would return without hesitation and recommend the hotel to friends visiting Milwaukee. I liked that it was near the airport as we were picking up family the next day.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Nelda J.
"Busy"
The pool was very noisy and a lot of running and streaming children. My two children were terrified from the way the other 20 children with 3 adults were acting. Being woke up at 2:30 am from a fire alarm with two kids the age of 3 is never any fun. The hotel didn't really handle the situation in the best way but they did end up giving us a certificate to come back for free and that was much appreciated. Overall the stay was ok.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Angela
"Weekend business"
Relaxing. Friendly staff. Good location for access to where we were going.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great Hotel with wonderful staff!"
Our experience at this hotel was positive in every way. The rooms were very quiet, clean, and new. The staff were consistantly friendly and helpful. The lobby had nice coffee and tea available 24 hrs/day. The breakfast was extra but was made fresh to order all you could eat. The staff was excellent! The nearby construction was a little difficult the first night. It was 10 to 15 minutes to downtown.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
front desk staff were amazing
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
sylvia
"Nice hotel..."
Loved just about everything about the hotel, other than the bed. The bed was hard and lump, and the pillows were so fluffy it was like putting your head on a pile of kleenex.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Great place, staff was wonderful, especially the restaurant staff.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
I was in town for a class reunion and the Hilton was centrally located from my events. The staff was excellent and polite. Would not hesitate to stay next time I am in Milwaukee area.
5 night trip Oct 9, 2014
This is the best of 8 hotels we stayed in during our current trip. Three years ago, when we last stayed here, the results were similar. It's as close as I've seen to the perfect hotel. Breakfast isn't free but it's fantastic. If they raised the hotel price by $20 and gave that breakfast away for "free", people would rave about it for days. My point is that even the "free" breakfasts at other hotels aren't really free--and they're nowhere near as good as here.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"New & Clean"
Great if you want to stay near the Milwaukee Airport
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Friendly, clean and comfortable"
The staff was very friendly and welcoming upon check-in. My room was spacious, comfortable and the cleanest it could be. The lobby has small gathering spaces if you rather not stay in your room, but the room had a nice desk and reading chair. My bed was firm and felt new; I slept like a baby. The room was very soundproofed and I couldn't hear anyone outside my room.....how wonderful. Since I now know how nice this hotel is, I will probably visit Milwaukee more often. Thank you to the staff for giving this traveler such a treat.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Christine
"Hilton Staff: the "A Team!""
Fantastic! At check-in the staff made you feel welcomed and let you know they were there to help you in any way they could. And they excelled at that fact! Because of the fire at the FAA terminal in Aurora, IL, the flights of all my family members got cancelled/delayed (some until the next day). We were meeting in Milwaukee for a wedding, so timing was imperative. Ashley and her staff were right there, taking care of room reservations, etc. In all my travels, I've never had a hotel staff treat me with such kindness and efficiency. They really cared. Housekeeping was right on top of everything, keeping the place spotless! The restaurant was a bit expensive, but both the food and service were great. The hotel was located close to the airport. It was easy to get to from the interstate, as well as getting around in town. My next hotel stay in Milwaukee will most assuredly include the Hilton Garden Inn-airport.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Carolyn
The hotel is close to family and clean and neat and the personnel are wonderful to deal with and I will stay there again and again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Phil
"peffect for the airport"
Clean, cozy, total support to make a ridiculously early morning flight.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Great hotel and location. Next to airport."
Excellent accommodations and friendly staff. The price was outstanding. I would stay there again and highly recommend it for travelers in and out of Milwaukee.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Big Al
"Treated like family"
The hotel is lovely, but it's greatest asset is the people that work there. I want to thank Dan, Fred, Miguel and I feel so bad I didn't get this other gentlemen's name. He is African-American and was working when I checked in on Thurs. Sept 11 in the afternoon and most of the rest of the time I was there. I was traveling alone. I had some problems with the wash machine and they were so helpful. Some scalp medication spilled all over my clothes the night before I was leaving and I had to get my clothes washed and dried. I couldn't get the wash machine to work and they got it fixed. They let me check out late and the nice man I referenced before was there. When he checks you in he is so friendly and it is genuine. I feel like he really cared that I had a nice stay. I will be back. Nancy Skinner
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Nancy Skinner
"Have business; will stay"
Wonderfull staff, service. Construction on Howell was an inconvenience. Would stay again without reservation, I mean, without a second thought.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Brien
"In town for the Brewers"
OK...that is about all that I can say. Staff were nice. Room was clean. (Spare roll of toilet paper had been wet at one time).
Other trip Sep 10, 2014