All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
70 West 45th St., New York, NY, 10036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Well located small hotel"
The hotel is in a very good location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was too expensive for the offerings. The attendant was uninterested.
5 night family trip May 14, 2015
Teri L
Great hotel and staff! Only complaints are the mini fridge does not really keep anything cold and there was no iron to iron my pants with.
4 night business trip May 15, 2015
Stephen
"Excelente!"
Excelente
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Kenya
Wonderful staff, very friendly and helpful! Wonderful room with a nice view of the city
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Wonderful stay."
Convenient location. Room was ready for our early arrival. Celebrating birthday and when we came back from matinee... A bottle of chanpange was on the desk.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Great location, great rooms!"
A wonderful hotel. As I knew, the rooms are small, but totally comfortable for a couple. It was modern, fresh and extremely clean. Great location!
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"True Bou (tique)"
The claim to be a boutique hotel somehow seems to absolve many Manhattan hotels from using cheap plastic furniture, lesser quality room items and poor design. However, The Cassa truly is a high quality boutique hotel with excellent quality throughout its minimalist, tastefully done design. Although the room was the usual smaller New York City room, it was arranged so well that it had more usable space than larger rooms elsewhere. I certainly felt no want or need for more space and was quite comfortable. Great bathroom with Euro styling and quality accoutrements and bathrobes. Large windows for natural light and Manhattan views (rooftop, in my case), if so desired. Great staff, all friendly and helpful, despite “cool” appearance that often portends bad attitudes (none of that here). Part of building is condos also. Short comfortable walk to Grand Central Station and various mid-town points. This is a great find that easily could cost double or triple.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Right in the downtown Manhattan area, close enough to most of the places people want to see there. Seems small from the lobby, but there are Many floors. The staff was very friendly and helpful! For me, they went above and beyond. I needed to leave my stuff while I went to meet my friends for the concert. I was expecting to leave it at the desk, but they took it up to my room! And I had booked one of the free cancel, pay at the hotel twin bed rooms, and they told me they upgraded me to a king bed for free! It was wonderful! A bit on the expensive side, but reasonable for good quality for one night.You can stay here :)
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"outstanding hotel & location"
In the city for business and pleasure! The Cassa is an outstanding hotel! I would recommend it to others and will definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Paula
"Small room, but typical for Times Square"
Room was cramped, but clean and service was phenomenal.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Great choice"
I am not one who takes time to do surveys. This hotel exceeded all of my expectations. Room was clean,nice, reasonably priced and close to all the action, 5th Ave, theatre district etc: Staff was friendly and helpful. I will be going there again, and will recommend to anyone who asks.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Murray
"Secret Manhattan Gem"
Wonderful stay! a great example of a true boutique hotel. Close to everything you are going to want to see and do in NYC. Trains are 3 blks away if you want to venture around Manhattan. The price is a steal.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
"Clean and comfortable."
A little small but I just needed a clean comfortable bed for the night. This did the trick and was in a good location.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Cassandra review"
The room was wonderful. The only negative to my stay was that an inadvertent fore alarm went off in the early morning that lasted for over 35 minutes and there was no explanation from the hotel what was going on...
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Awesome. Front desk so nice. Great room! So ckean!
"Only 2 night"
Very comfortable bed, great shower and huge TV. Great location for theaters.
Sean
"Great hotel near Times Square!"
We really enjoyed staying at Cassa Hotel for my first time visiting NYC. Close to food, shopping and all attractions. Rooms were extremely clean, modern and the hotel smelled wonderful. Would love the scent for my apartment! Staff were really friendly! Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great location but very poor service"
Cassa was wonderfully located and the rooms were great. Nice size and fitted with everything one needed. A big disappointment was the reception staff of this hotel We tried to check in at 3:45pm ( Check in begins at 3pm) and our room was not ready... though I feel this is unacceptable, it made it worse the way the staff handled the situation. We were told they had no idea how long it would take to get our rooms and that we should go and sit on the 10th floor.. well the 10th floor was an open area with furniture staked in piles against the walls ... not want I would expect as a guest area. We also had sent various emails prior to our arrival to reservations and never got a reply from them either. I would like to commend the porters... they were excellent and could not do enough to assist us... I wish the reception staff had the same level of customer service.
D
"Great hotel, great staff, lousy management."
I really like this hotel and its staff though not the management. If there was a separate category, I would have given the staff 6 stars and the hotel management 1 star. I come to New York city a few times a year and I have rarely stayed at the same hotel twice. However, I have now stayed at Cassa Hotel 45th Street twice in a row. As a student, I worked in the hotel industry for 4 years starting at the maintenance dept and finishing at the front desk. Now, I travel for business and pleasure throughout the world on a regular basis. I know the hotel industry inside and out. Therefore, when the management won't give you an extension until 2:30pm because they have "too many guests arriving that day", however, they WILL give you a 2:30pm checkout if you pay them for an extra half day it leaves you with the feeling that they are lying that they can't give you an extension but simply want to make more money from you. This is VERY bad service!! To those who don't know, it takes about 15 minutes for a maid to clean a room. Furthermore, the chance of all the guests arriving before 2:30pm is absolutely ZERO. Guests arrive throughout the day and late into the night. This means that there is absolutely NO problem to offer a guest a late checkout. In fact, I am absolutely certain that the maids were not even ready to clean my room until well after 2:30pm. All the great hotels in the world offer a late checkout until 3pm or even later, no charge. I'll probably stay elsewhere next time.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Excellent location/Great staff"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. They made my stay very relaxing and enjoyable. Easy walking distance to Rockefeller Center and Bryant Park, and even Central Park isn't too far. Lots of good food choices nearby. Loved it!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Angela
"Best all around NYC hotel."
Best place to stay hands down. I normally don't bother to write reviews but this place was so good, I just have to. My wife and I stayed for one night and it was one of the best experiences I have had at a hotel. The staff were friendly, the room was amazing with new a modern look and flat screen TV and it's so close to the theaters. After our stay we wanted to look around the city but didn't want to bring our luggage. They offered to hold it in the bell hop at no extra charge! The staff went above and beyond and if I am ever staying in the city again, I will be staying there.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Fantastic Staff and great location."
We originally were to stay in the Time Sq Apartments (same building) but that was cancelled by the TSA at the last minute. As we already had other reservations at the Cassa 45th St Hotel we booked our 6 people into the hotel for the entire stay. All of the staff were excellent but we can't say enough good things about Patrick on the evening desk for he went above and beyond to make sure our stay exceptional. We booked the Jr. Suites originally but found them to be on the small side but then we were upgraded to the My Cassa suites which were perfect. There were six of staying in 4 rooms for a full week. Location is wonderful. Thank you Patrick from all of us!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Shen
"Midtown aerie"
Clean quiet well appointed high rise hotel. Perfect for a business trip, good location near Times Square and subway lines. The rate was very competitive for my stay. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
"Mi CASSA Su CASSA"
Absolutely amazing! The Cassa have the most friendliest staff. We weren't supposed to check in until 3pm but we got there super early and was able to check in at 7am. I love the hotel style, the all white bed was PERFECT! The hotel even held our bags after we checked out so we could roam the city. Cant wait to go back to NYC again!
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Janai
"In the middle of the action"
This hotel is walking distance from major attractions. Close to shops, restaurants, and theaters. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only downfall was the hot water ran out early in the morning.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Hillery
"Great hotel, great location."
Tiny, tidy rooms. Great bathroom. Wonderful service. No complaints here!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
lydia
"Excellent Hotel with Exceptional service"
I went away for a girl’s weekend, stayed two nights, and I couldn't have been more satisfied with my stay. Overall, the hotel quality and staff exceeded all of my expectations. The quality of service that the Cassa Hotel provides is exceptional. The staff was very friendly, helpful, professional, and attentive; they couldn't have been more accommodating. If we had any questions, they were addressed immediately. Also, the front desk staff was extremely courteous; they addressed me by name whenever I called or walked by the desk. The Hotel itself was beautiful, exceptionally clean with a pleasant aroma. The location itself was PERFECT for walking to Time Square and to other local shopping areas, bars and restaurants. I would HIGHLY recommend the Cassa Hotel –It is the BEST place to stay in NY.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Kara
"Great location, easy access and amazingly quiet"
Always great. Nice quiet, great restaurant downstairs
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
world traveler
"nice location"
Great
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
joseph j
"Not a Comfortable Stay"
The heating system was the loudest that I have ever encountered. It made for a very poor nights' sleep. The bed seemed to be made of a wooden box with many mattress pads.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice central location in midtown NY"
Hotel is good, location is perfect, but room service is average and Internet is really bad
MK
Super helpful staff with knowledge of the area. Absolutely, 2 thumbs up here.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Clean, functional and convenient....free breakfast was surprisingly good, great scrambled eggs and tasty bacon
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Midtown NYC"
Great hotel; quiet, clean, modern and great location. Knowledgeable and helpful staff.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Comfort in the middle of a busy city!"
Positioned in the middle of New York Middle Town activity, the Cassa Hotel was a lovely place to stay. The delightful staff was supportive and accommodating. They confirmed directions to events and sights, and sought to help us with our trip plans in any way they could. We enjoyed a satisfying continental breakfast each morning of our stay and hot chocolate as we returned on cold nights. The room was very comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Ruby
"Very nice hotel. Just what we needed."
The room was small, but modern and clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The bath was well-lit and had a large shower (no tub) with rain and handheld heads. The location was very convenient to Times Square and Rockefeller Center. If you're looking for amenitites, this is not the hotel for you. If you want a clean place to stay close to Times Square, this is perfect. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Fantastic NY Experience"
Staff was super friendly and helpful. Let us check in early so we could leave our belongings to investigate NYC. Told us about half price broadway tickets for that night and where to go to wait in line. Fantastic time there.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Mandy
"One night."
It was only one night. ONLY A NIGHT!!
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"love it"
it was one of the best stay in my life the cityis beautiful hope go back for may
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Jean M
"A short visit with my Cousin"
Check-in on arrival was professional, smooth and quick. Had an upgrade because hotel is an Expedia VIP hotel.
Fidel
"Honest review"
Jermaine at the front desk was very warm, welcoming, and hospitable. The room is smaller than the expedia pics show but it is nice and comfortable. The armoire was in a very Random and awkward location next to the bed. Great location in the city center next to Times Square. The breakfast at their restaurant Butter was decent but they ran out of a lot of the food items both days.
Habby Travels
Cool it was comfortable , the bed were very soft and I would go back very shortly
"Great NY find!"
Very nice, comfortable, conveint and perfect place to stay! We had no problems and breakfast included was also perfect! We will stay here again!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Max
"Nice hotel, excellent location"
The hotel is in an excellent location--in the center of Midtown Manhattan--and reasonably priced considering its location. The bedroom is small (as other reviewers have mentioned), but the bed is really comfortable, the room has a good shower, and it is really clean. The breakfast buffet at Butter (the attached restaurant) is also tasty. The best feature, though, is how wonderful all of the staff are--from reception to house cleaning. They really try to make you feel comfortable and welcome.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Clarice
"Nice Hotel close to Time Square"
Hotel staff are friendly and accommodating, The room are very nice, clean and quiet. The hotel is near every key lactation within walking distance. Time Square, Theater district, Radio city and Rockefeller Center.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"the cassa hotel"
sincerely the bed was too small. it was very little and this was not explained to me by expedia. this was very disappointing. if I had knowned that I would have gone to another hotel.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Hotel's fine, skip dinner at the restaurant"
The hotel is fine, within walking distance to Times Square. The room's comfortable and modern. I wasn't thrilled about the restaurant, Butters, which is connected to the hotel. I usually enjoy relaxing at the end of the day with a drink at the bar, but the kitchen was closed because a private group had reserved it. And while I could have gotten a drink at the bar, the bar doesn't allow you to charge to the hotel. Even more significantly was the aura of snootiness of the place, the waiter and the hostess, all of whom made a big deal about a "private party" having precedence which is why they couldn't serve anything from the kitchen. I just want two blocks away to an Irish pub which served all my purposes just fine. The hotel could do so much better than doing business with an annoying and snooty place like Butters.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Guillermo
"Out of towner"
Very was small for the price for four three nights and kids were crying every morning house Keeper and bell service was very nice
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Going to a show? Stay here and be happy."
Junior suite: great value, sufficient space, quiet despite being on the side of 45th times square. Only minor comment for improvement: Better lighting needed for closet, bedroom and coffee bar. Staff were amazing from the desk to doorpersons. Butter restaurant in the hotel: popular, unique cuisine, delicious. Great lunch (caution: one butter burger entrée will be ample for 2). Breakfast there included in suite price. Cassa is a find! Will definitely return without hesitation.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
bonnie
"Very good location"
It is very good hotel, although the rooms are not big enough, the location is excellent between 5th and 6th Ave. close to time square, and many others things, staff are very nice, the room are smalls, has a great restaurant.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015