All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
3877 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, St. Peters, MO, 63376, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Very nice"
it was clean, comfortable and convenient and front desk staff was great. We did not use any of the amenities or eat so I can't comment on those
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager, I read all guest comments and surveys regarding our staff and facility. As a Carlson Hotel of Year Award winner and two time Hotel Excellence award wiinner, It is always nice to get positive comments from our guests. Our best referrrals come from our previous guests. We want them to be completely satisfied during their stay.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Motel is great. We had activities planned in St Louis and this location worked great. Great breakfast, comfortable beds and great pool area. Will stay again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager, it is always appreciated when a guest gives us positive commentsabout their stay. As a Carlson Hotel of Year Award winner and two time Hotel Excellence Award winner, we strive to meet and exceed corporate and guest expectations. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
2 night trip May 25, 2014
"Friendly, helpful staff"
Rooms were very clean, the lobby was not as clean but a not a big deal. The staff was excellent. Friendly and helpful when we needed to add an extra night. We left at 3 am for a long day of travel and the front desk gave us each (4 pf us) a pre-made bag with a bottle of water, 2 muffins, an apple, granola bar and mints since we would not be there for their breakfast bar. We will definitely stay there again in the future.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
It is always appreciated when guests make positive comments regarding theri stay. We do try to accomodate all requests from our guests and I am glad we were able to meet their requests fpr an early breakfast. We want our guests to be completely satisfied during their stay. This hotel is a Carlson Hotel of Year Award winner and two time Hotel Excellence award winner from Trip Advisor. These awards are based on positive comments from guests indicating that the hotel and staff met and exceeded their expectations. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
G L Thompson
"vacation stay over"
Cable tv selection was bad. Very nice and quiet hotel. Covers on bed very heavy and not great to sleep with.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We take seriously all comments left by our guests. Our bedding items are those required by our corporate offices. If guests have an issue with them, they can call our front desk and other bedding options can be arranged. Our hotel cable TV selection is provided by Charter and is the one offered to hotels. I apologize that it did not meet the guest expectations. We strive to make all our guests feel comfortable and enjoy their stay. As a Carlson Hotel Award Winner and two time Hotel Excellence Award winner, we want our guests to be completely satisfied since our best referrals come from our previous guests.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
"Just Fine Overall"
The hotel was fine. We were a little upset that we ended up in an accessible room, mostly because we had clothes to hang and the closet was very low. It bothered me more that I requested a specific room type when I made my reservation, and they changed it then said they were full so we were out of luck (and she wasn't kind about saying it either). They basically said since we booked through hotels.com it was out of there hands, which of course is not the case. Otherwise, the hotel was "fine". Nothing to complain about, but nothing outstanding either. It could have been cleaner. They're still using comforters rather than duvets which troubles me because we all know how filthy those things are!! I wouldn't stay here again, but only because I can get the few things I want (duvets, more cleanliness, excellent customer service, etc) at a Hampton Inn for the same price.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager, I read all guest comments and surveys. Our hotel does use Duvets for our beds, not comforters. I will address the guest issues regarding her reservations. Rooms are assigned based upon availability and guest was given a room with one bed, it just happened to be handicapped accessable. Reservations made through third party are honored by bed type and we did accomodate the reservation bed type for this guest. GM will talk with GSR regarding guests remarks about check in at hotel. Hotel GM will also advised housekeepers of guest comments. We want all our guests to be completely satisfied as our best referrals come from our previous guests- regardless of booking method.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
billie
"Nice facility, very friendly staff"
We stayed two nights and we were greeted at check-in with a smile and wonderful hostess working the desk. Our kids enjoyed the pool, breakfast, and the hospitality of the staff.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We want our guests to feel completely comfortable during theri stay. Our staff strives to greet all guests as they come into or leave hotel as well as a welcome call after checking into hotel. As Gneneral Manager,I am glad that the staff and facilities met the guests expectations. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Nikky
"Good hotel"
Stayed 2 days for business. Overall good hotel. Bathroom wasn't the cleanest and mini fridge didn't work well but everything else was good.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager, I read all guest comments and pass them along to the departments that guests stated had problems during their stay. We depend on our guests to let us know if there is something that is not up to their standards or our corporate standards. We want all guests to be completely satisfied during their stay.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
"Very Nice! Attractive, clean, comfortable"
Friendly front desk staff. The lobby was clean and attractive, and the room was clean and comfortable. Very pleasant stay.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager, I read all guest comments and surveys. It is always a pleasure to pass along guest comments to staff regarding friiendliness and facilities. Our best referrals come from our previous guests and we try to make everyone feel comfortable during their stay.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Unclean and poor staff"
The breakfast area was extremely dirty and the product was gross. Old fruit and pasty oatmeal. The dishes were very very dirty. Our bathroom had not been cleaned. Several other guest mentioned the same thing to the desk clerks while we were there. The check in clerk was rude. He pertained to be away caring for another customer; however he was in the back room. We could hear him for over 10 minutes. Don't waste your time with this place. Stay at the Country Inn and Suites a few miles away in St. Charles.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager, I read and take seriously all reviews submitted by our guests. It is obvious the hotel failed in several areas. I will follow up with each department involved regarding thebreakfast and housekeeping area managers to ensure this does not occur again. We are a 2012 Carlson Hotel of Year Award winner and also Hotel Excellence award winner from Trip Advisor. These awards are based upon hotel meeting and exceeding both corporate and guest standards and expectations. We obviously failed this guest and I have taken messures to prevent future occurances of these problems. GM does want our guest to have a satisfactory stay at our hotel
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Joyce
"Nice and Clean Hotel"
It is a very nice and clean hotel. The continental breakfast is great. Ashley at the front desk was very helpful providing us with directions to the hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager I read and share all guest comments with staff. Our goal for staff is to make all guests feel comfortable, while providing consistent and caring guest services. As a 2012 Carlson Hotel of Year Award winner and 2013 Hotel Excellence Award winner by TripAdvisor, we have demonstrated that we met and exceeded guest expectations and corporate standards as reflected by guest reviews. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Marian
"Overnight"
The front desk ladies were the sweetest and most helpful!! The hotel was very nice!! I hope I have reason to visit them again!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As a hotel staff we are always excited to receive positive reviews from our guests. Our hotel is a 2012 Carlson Hotel of Year Award winner and also a 2013 Hotel Excellence Award winner from Trip Advisor. These awards are received based upon hotel meeting and exceeding corporate and guest standards and expectations as indicated in guest reviews. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Front desk staff was very accommodating went out of their way to check us in early
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Okay hotel, whirlpool is cold"
The staff at the hotel was very friendly and the hotel is very clean. However the breakfast had eggs, sausage and gravy but all of it was cold with no way to heat it up. The whirlpool was also cold and the jets did not work well. There is a microwave in the room but it is TINY so much so that my popcorn didn't pop well in it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager, I value and appreciate comments from our guests After notification of the problem, we have been in contact with the vendor to check the whirlpool second pump for the water jets. I apologize that it was not working, . The temperature in the Jacuzzi tub is ithermostatically controlled and does not exceed 100 degrees per health department requirements. The Jacuzzi tub is not a hot tub as some people think the water should be hotter. I apologize that the breakfast food was not warm. The breakfast attendant would havey gladly taken the items into the kitchen and reheated them upon request. We want all our guests to be completely satisfied during their stay and staff will work to remedy problems brought to their attentiion.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Kristin
"Girls' Weekend"
The facility and staff were great. Clean room and wonderful front desk service. Breakfast was hot and also cold items offered. Our stay was most positive and helpful with any service we asked.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We enjoy reading guest comments that reflect a n enjoyable stay. As a Carlosn 2012 Award Winning Hotel and Hotel Excellence Award winner, our hotel meets and exceeds both corporate and guest expectations as rerflected in guest reviews. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
4 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2014
Cat
"Great hotel and great location"
We decided on this hotel for a quick weekend get away. Loved everything about the hotel, including the pool. Only thing I didn't enjoy was the cleanliness of our room (and I feel like maybe they just overlooked it for some reason). Our bed was made up and towels were hung up, but that was it. All the tables, microwave, fridge, bathroom toilet, etc were all filthy and looked as if no one even wiped them clean. I ended up driving to Walgreens and buying a container of disinfecting wipes and cleaned it myself (I had an infant with me so cleanliness was extremely important). I never asked for a new room because it wasn't a huge deal, but would have been more enjoyable had it not been for that. Everything else in the hotel was great and I would recommend it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
Thank you for alerting me to issues during your stay. I apologize that the housekeeping was not up to expected standards. In the future, please contact the front desk andthey can come up to properly clean the room All of our front desk staff are trained in housekeeping to prevent problems like occurred during your stay. We can not address problems if we do not know about them, but our staff is willing to do wha.tever it takes to make you a satisfied guest ! I hope you will give us another chance on your next stay. Again, thank you for alerting us to a problem with housekeeping
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Wonderful staff, comfortable room"
We stayed 2 nights in Jan 2014. Very, very clean room, wonderful cleaning staff, very friendly helpful front desk staff. Bed was comfortable with extra comforter--no seeking in spare closets for one. Hot items on breakfast bar were average, but the kitchen staff, again, was very helpful. I needed a quiet place to be cared for, and that's what we received.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We appreciate when guests give us a positive review. We want all of our guests to be completely satisfied during their stay. and welcome commetns.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
Doris
"Nice! We will stay here again."
The hotel is very comfortable. The heater in our room was quiet and efficient. The breakfast was good, and the staff were very friendly.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
JoAnne
We left a gift card in our room. The person who cleaned the room could have easily taken it and we may have never realized that is where we lost it. But the Country Inn team member gave it to the front desk and someone named Tish or Tess called and made arrangements to get it back to us. Love the honesty. It is great when someone does the right thing just because it's right and not because they will get something out of it. Way to go you guys.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
It is always nice to receive positive reviews from our guests regarding our staff. I am glad that our staff was able to return the left item. Our hotel is the receipient of the Carlson 2012 Hotel of the Year Award and 2013 Hotel Excellence Award from TripAdvisor. These awards means that the hotel met and exceeded corporate and guest standards and positive reviews. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Good location, very clean, front desk attendant was very friendly.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager, I appreciate all guest comments and reviews. Our hotel is a Carlson Hotel 2012 Award Winner and Trip Advisor 2013 Hotel Excellence Award winner as a result of meeting and exceeding Corporate hotel standards and guest expectations. We strive to make our guests feel comfortable and be friendly to our guests and hope they will return and recommend our hotels to other future guests
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
"Clean, nice staff"
Located close to interstate, convenient when just passing through. Clean and comfortable, no problems.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We appreciate guest comments and responses to a positive stay experience. As a Carlson 2012 Hotel of Year Award winner and 2013 Trip Advisor Hotel Excellence award winner we have demonstrated that we have exceeded both corporate and guest expectations. We are conveniently located off I-70 at exit 225 and easly accessable to area attractions and shopping malls.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
"Close to freeway and shopping malls"
Great place to stay
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We appreciate all positive guest reviews. As a Carlson 2012 Hotel of the Year award winner and 2013 Hotel Excellence award winner from Trip Advisor, we demonstrated that our hotel meets and exceeds guest expectations and corporate standards. We are conveniently located 3 miles from largest shopping center at exit 225 off I-70. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
Rosa
"Nice hotel for simple stay."
The hotel did not have a crib to accommodate my infant on the first night I was there. I had a late check in due to a cancelled flight so this was bad news for me. The next morning the manager sat with me over the breakfast they serve and I explained how unhappy I was. He underpromised and overdelivered. I left to go sightsee with my family and they had purchased a pack n play and had it set up for me upon my return. Sometimes it's easier to say no than to do the right thing. They weren't required to accommodate my request and they did. So I left a happy customer.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
Sometimes it is not possible to meet all requests. This guest was in for a multiple night stay and there was no mention in reservation about needing a crib. After talking with guest I went out and purchased a pack and play to meet guests needs. Guest was extremely pleased when they returned to see the pack and play crib. Our customer servce is one of the reasons that we were a 2012 Carlson Hotel of Year and Hotel Excellence award from Expedia.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
ca
"Thanksgiving Stay"
This motel was chosen because it was closest to my daughter's house. Our room was large just for my husband and I. We had a king size bed and I slept so well! All of the staff were very nice and the hot breakfasts on all three mornings were really good and had sausage or bacon as well as eggs or buscuits and gravy among other things. It was very clean and close to anything we might need. I would stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We are always pleased to receive positive guest reviews. As a Carlson Hotel Award winner for 2012 and Hotel Excellence Award winning hotel we strive to meet and exceed all guest and corporate expectations. I am glad that the guest had a pleaseant stay
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Bev
"Conveniently Located"
We had a very pleasant two night stay. The staff was professional, the amenities great, and the room quiet. Enjoyed a fantastic hot breakfast each morning. Would definitley stay here again when visiting relatives in O'Fallon.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As a Carlson 2012 Hotel of the Year Award winner and 2013 Hotel Excellence Award winner, we strive to meet and exceed all guest expectations. We want our guests to be completely satisfied and recommend our hotel to others and to stay here on next visit.
2 night family trip Oct 13, 2013
SoCalGal
"Comfortable stay in convenient location off I-70"
We have stayed here before and find it to be an easy on/off location when traveling on I-70 near St. Louis. The room was large with a very comfortable bed. The free breakfast buffet was fine with plenty of hot food choices. The only negatives for us were a strong chlorine smell when we entered the lobby (the pool is just beyond the lobby area) and thin, low-quality bath towels. Because the hotel is adjacent to I-70, there's a fair amount of traffic noise, so request a room on the side away from the highway.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We read and ap[recoate all guest comments and reviews. When guests advise us of a problem, we strive to resolve it. The hotel followed Corporate guidelines when opening including terry cloth linens. We did check the indoor pool automatic chemical dispenser to ensure that it was dispensing properly. Unfortunately the pool is adjacent to the entrance lobby and when the pool doors are opened frequently, the odor of chlorine does enter lobby. We attempt to keep the doors closed and check the ventialation system regularly. We appreciate and respect all guest comments and strive to make improvements.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Good Location and Nice Staff"
We just stayed one night before we caught a flight out the next morning. We had a rental car, so we chose to stay a little further away from the airport. We had a huge room. The bed was comfortable, but just a little to firm for our liking. The room was clean and the bathroom had been upgraded. We had a nice hot breakfast before our plane flight.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We read all guest comments and surveys. We always appreciate positive revies from guest who will then refer us to others or return to the hotel on their next visit. As a Carlson 2012 Hotel of the Year Award winner and 2013 Hotel Excellence Award winner, we have proven that we meet and exceed both customer and corporate expectations.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Carl
"close to family"
Birdie was very helpful and go out of her way to help when needed. Bathtub was not stop up but got fix right away.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We appreciate when guest recognize out staff. They strive to provide excellent customer services. When we are nofified of a problem we attempt to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for the problems but am glad that we were able to resolve the issue.
4 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"Two-Night stay for Business"
Hotel was in a nice location, easy to get on and off I-70. Room was a in good condition with plenty of space and outlets for electronics. Hotel staff was for the most part friendly, was just put off when I asked for a later check out and seemed at first like they would be very accomidating, but then quickly turned to no, cannot do it.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
Kristen
"Good but..."
We had a king bedroom suite. It was very nice, just a few suggestions: bigger trash cans in the rooms. There was no trash can in the bedroom. Should have a safe in the room. The bathroom door & the door to the bedroom kept hitting each other, bad design. The service was excellent!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager I read all guest reviews and surveys. I listen to guest s that had issues and attempt to resolve those than can be done on local level. We are aware that there is a design issue regarding the bathroom door and bedroom door and have passed them along to our coriporate design group. The rooms are all set according to corporate standards including number, size and location of trash cans. Again, I will pass along guest comments to the regional director who can forward them to the appropriate person at the corporate offices. We want our guests to feel comfortable and have an enjoyable stay.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Skc
"Good Value"
This hotel delivered about what was to be expected. The bed was comfortable and my daughters enjoyed the pool. Unfortunately, they kept a sign up behind the desk to call someone if you needed them, the floor seemed dirty on the steps and in the hall, and the whirlpool was broken. These items keep me from giving this hotel 5 stars.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Great experience."
Large rooms. Nice staff. Clean facilities. Great maid services. Very accommodating. Mall next door.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Amber
In town for a wedding, which was just a few miles away. Reception was close by and easy to get to. Getting to and from the interstate was pretty quick. Rooms were nice and clean. The front desk staff worked to accommodate a check-in request we had made. They were always pleasant. Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
rlc
with interstate being so close, vehicle noise made it hard to sleep. Stayed at this hotel because my husband was having surgery at St. Paul's Hospital and had to be there at 5.30 next morning. Room just didn't keep out noise. Didn't get much sleep.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We take all guest comments seriously. Unfortunately, some of our rooms are located near the highway. We will attempt to relocate a guest away from the highway if they contact us.We will accomodate this request based on room type and occupancy levels availability. We want our guest to have a comforatable quiet stay .
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"PLEASANTLY SURPRISED"
We arrived to a friendly face and a cozy looking place. The hotel has an old fashioned feel with a clean look. The rooms large, clean and very upscale. The microwave and refrigerator are tucked away in cabinets. The staff were friendly and efficient. The included breakfast had a nice variety.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
It is always a pleasure to read positive surveys and guest comments. II t is nice to be able to pass along these comments to our staff who make a guest stay a positive experience. Guest comment and surveys have allowed this hotel to receive the Carlson Hotel of the Year Award and Certificate of Excellence Awards. These awards are based on hotel and staff meeting and or exceedingl corporate and guest expectations. We want our guests to be completely satisfied since they make our best referrals.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Snarki
Bed was excellent. Just as nice as Marriott we stayed on our vacation. Buffet very good and extensive. Shower needed to be replaced and hotel could use a little more cleaning. Overall, very good stay.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
S Wilkinson
Easy to get to restaurants and shopping. Staff was awesome. Only issue was trying to regulate the thermostat - it was either really cold or stale air
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Nice bedding and pillows, rooms kind of small, great continental breakfast, toilet ran off and on all nite though, a/c smelled musty
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2013
"nice hotel lot of road noise"
the hotel was too close to the highway the noise kept us awake at night
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
grumpy Steve
"far enough from interstate yet close too"
Country Inn & Suites gets high marks from me. I always stay with them if one is available in the towns and cities I travel because never once have I been disappointed. Always roomy, clean, friendly, and accomodating.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
we read all guest comments and surveys. As a2012 Carlson Presdients Award Winning hotel and Trip Advisor Hotel Excellence Award winner for 2013, we want our guest to be completely satisfied with their stay. Our best referrals come from our guests.
2 night business trip May 14, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Strange guy at the front desk who doesn't speak when you walk in the door. Small "bodily fluid" stain on comforter. Good breakfast waffles with blueberries. Overall good hotel in nice location with good places to eat.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Chitownknight
"Very good value for the money"
I stayed at this hotel for Cast Expo show. You have to have a car to stay at this hotel. It was a 20-25 minutes drive to downtown St.Louis but, it was definitely worth it. Surrounding area (previous - # 227- and next exits from Highway 70 East) has lots of restaurants and shops. McDonald is just beside the hotel. Room was very clean and staff was very helpfull. If you are not staying at the top floor, you may hear the steps of the people who are staying just above your room (I spent one sleepless night like that). Other than that, it's a great hotel to stay (even if you have something going on in downtown).
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Oguz
Overall very pleased. Hotel was clean and friendly staff.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2013
"Top choice for business travellers"
The hotel is only 3 years old and is superb shape. It smells fresh and clean in a very pleasent way. Everything worked flawlessly including the internet connection. They offer a standard breakfast buffet with hot eggs (tasty omelets in my case) and bacon, pastries, cereal, bread choices, fruit, yoghurt, oatmeal, waffles, juices, milk and coffee. The food quality was excellent, which was amplified by the fact that you eat and drink from real china and use metal flatware instead of the dreadful disposable products. Right now this is my hotel of choice for my travels to this area.
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
"GREAT HOTEL"
ITS ALWAYS CLEAN/ HOTEL STAFF IS ALWAYS FRIENDLY
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"clean"
This hotel was clean. It was a nice place to stay.
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
cj
Easy to find. Beds Soft. Pillows too large. Good Price. I will most likely stay again.
3 night trip Jan 7, 2013
"Country Inn and Suites Review"
Very nice. The desk attendants were professional and courteous! This hotel is well maintained and up to date. The complimentary breakfast is pretty standard. But nice, nonetheless. My only complaint is how long it took the housekeeping staff to get to our room. We returned to the hotel at 3:00 in the afternoon and the room had still not been serviced. But this was a pleasant stay, an I'd gladly stay here again!
Other trip Jan 18, 2013
T. Guskey
"Clean, comfy, friendly hotel off I-70"
Excellent hotel located just off I-70...Very new, clean hotel with helpful, friendly staff. The indoor pool and hot tub were spotless...beds very plush and comfy...great free breakfast. Nice little workout room with teadmill and eliptical machines. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone! Next door to I-HOP and McDonalds. Shopping center nearby.
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
"Convenient location. Easy to find."
Reception staff was very efficient and knowledgeable. Check-in process was quick and simple. Room was comfortable and well-appointed although the carpet had a few stains.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2012
Tom F.
"Very pleasant"
Nothing bad to say. Great breakfast! Eggs sausage pancakes yogurt oatmeal ceream
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We take all guest comments seriously. I am glad that we met your expectations and hope to see you again.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012