All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3877 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, St. Peters, MO, 63376, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Nice and Clean Hotel"
It is a very nice and clean hotel. The continental breakfast is great. Ashley at the front desk was very helpful providing us with directions to the hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager I read and share all guest comments with staff. Our goal for staff is to make all guests feel comfortable, while providing consistent and caring guest services. As a 2012 Carlson Hotel of Year Award winner and 2013 Hotel Excellence Award winner by TripAdvisor, we have demonstrated that we met and exceeded guest expectations and corporate standards as reflected by guest reviews. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Marian
"Overnight"
The front desk ladies were the sweetest and most helpful!! The hotel was very nice!! I hope I have reason to visit them again!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As a hotel staff we are always excited to receive positive reviews from our guests. Our hotel is a 2012 Carlson Hotel of Year Award winner and also a 2013 Hotel Excellence Award winner from Trip Advisor. These awards are received based upon hotel meeting and exceeding corporate and guest standards and expectations as indicated in guest reviews. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Front desk staff was very accommodating went out of their way to check us in early
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Okay hotel, whirlpool is cold"
The staff at the hotel was very friendly and the hotel is very clean. However the breakfast had eggs, sausage and gravy but all of it was cold with no way to heat it up. The whirlpool was also cold and the jets did not work well. There is a microwave in the room but it is TINY so much so that my popcorn didn't pop well in it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager, I value and appreciate comments from our guests After notification of the problem, we have been in contact with the vendor to check the whirlpool second pump for the water jets. I apologize that it was not working, . The temperature in the Jacuzzi tub is ithermostatically controlled and does not exceed 100 degrees per health department requirements. The Jacuzzi tub is not a hot tub as some people think the water should be hotter. I apologize that the breakfast food was not warm. The breakfast attendant would havey gladly taken the items into the kitchen and reheated them upon request. We want all our guests to be completely satisfied during their stay and staff will work to remedy problems brought to their attentiion.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Kristin
"Girls' Weekend"
The facility and staff were great. Clean room and wonderful front desk service. Breakfast was hot and also cold items offered. Our stay was most positive and helpful with any service we asked.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We enjoy reading guest comments that reflect a n enjoyable stay. As a Carlosn 2012 Award Winning Hotel and Hotel Excellence Award winner, our hotel meets and exceeds both corporate and guest expectations as rerflected in guest reviews. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
4 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2014
Cat
"Great hotel and great location"
We decided on this hotel for a quick weekend get away. Loved everything about the hotel, including the pool. Only thing I didn't enjoy was the cleanliness of our room (and I feel like maybe they just overlooked it for some reason). Our bed was made up and towels were hung up, but that was it. All the tables, microwave, fridge, bathroom toilet, etc were all filthy and looked as if no one even wiped them clean. I ended up driving to Walgreens and buying a container of disinfecting wipes and cleaned it myself (I had an infant with me so cleanliness was extremely important). I never asked for a new room because it wasn't a huge deal, but would have been more enjoyable had it not been for that. Everything else in the hotel was great and I would recommend it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
Thank you for alerting me to issues during your stay. I apologize that the housekeeping was not up to expected standards. In the future, please contact the front desk andthey can come up to properly clean the room All of our front desk staff are trained in housekeeping to prevent problems like occurred during your stay. We can not address problems if we do not know about them, but our staff is willing to do wha.tever it takes to make you a satisfied guest ! I hope you will give us another chance on your next stay. Again, thank you for alerting us to a problem with housekeeping
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Wonderful staff, comfortable room"
We stayed 2 nights in Jan 2014. Very, very clean room, wonderful cleaning staff, very friendly helpful front desk staff. Bed was comfortable with extra comforter--no seeking in spare closets for one. Hot items on breakfast bar were average, but the kitchen staff, again, was very helpful. I needed a quiet place to be cared for, and that's what we received.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We appreciate when guests give us a positive review. We want all of our guests to be completely satisfied during their stay. and welcome commetns.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
Doris
"Nice! We will stay here again."
The hotel is very comfortable. The heater in our room was quiet and efficient. The breakfast was good, and the staff were very friendly.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
JoAnne
We left a gift card in our room. The person who cleaned the room could have easily taken it and we may have never realized that is where we lost it. But the Country Inn team member gave it to the front desk and someone named Tish or Tess called and made arrangements to get it back to us. Love the honesty. It is great when someone does the right thing just because it's right and not because they will get something out of it. Way to go you guys.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
It is always nice to receive positive reviews from our guests regarding our staff. I am glad that our staff was able to return the left item. Our hotel is the receipient of the Carlson 2012 Hotel of the Year Award and 2013 Hotel Excellence Award from TripAdvisor. These awards means that the hotel met and exceeded corporate and guest standards and positive reviews. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Good location, very clean, front desk attendant was very friendly.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager, I appreciate all guest comments and reviews. Our hotel is a Carlson Hotel 2012 Award Winner and Trip Advisor 2013 Hotel Excellence Award winner as a result of meeting and exceeding Corporate hotel standards and guest expectations. We strive to make our guests feel comfortable and be friendly to our guests and hope they will return and recommend our hotels to other future guests
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
"Clean, nice staff"
Located close to interstate, convenient when just passing through. Clean and comfortable, no problems.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We appreciate guest comments and responses to a positive stay experience. As a Carlson 2012 Hotel of Year Award winner and 2013 Trip Advisor Hotel Excellence award winner we have demonstrated that we have exceeded both corporate and guest expectations. We are conveniently located off I-70 at exit 225 and easly accessable to area attractions and shopping malls.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
"Close to freeway and shopping malls"
Great place to stay
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We appreciate all positive guest reviews. As a Carlson 2012 Hotel of the Year award winner and 2013 Hotel Excellence award winner from Trip Advisor, we demonstrated that our hotel meets and exceeds guest expectations and corporate standards. We are conveniently located 3 miles from largest shopping center at exit 225 off I-70. Our best referrals come from our previous guests.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
Rosa
"Nice hotel for simple stay."
The hotel did not have a crib to accommodate my infant on the first night I was there. I had a late check in due to a cancelled flight so this was bad news for me. The next morning the manager sat with me over the breakfast they serve and I explained how unhappy I was. He underpromised and overdelivered. I left to go sightsee with my family and they had purchased a pack n play and had it set up for me upon my return. Sometimes it's easier to say no than to do the right thing. They weren't required to accommodate my request and they did. So I left a happy customer.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
Sometimes it is not possible to meet all requests. This guest was in for a multiple night stay and there was no mention in reservation about needing a crib. After talking with guest I went out and purchased a pack and play to meet guests needs. Guest was extremely pleased when they returned to see the pack and play crib. Our customer servce is one of the reasons that we were a 2012 Carlson Hotel of Year and Hotel Excellence award from Expedia.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
ca
"Thanksgiving Stay"
This motel was chosen because it was closest to my daughter's house. Our room was large just for my husband and I. We had a king size bed and I slept so well! All of the staff were very nice and the hot breakfasts on all three mornings were really good and had sausage or bacon as well as eggs or buscuits and gravy among other things. It was very clean and close to anything we might need. I would stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We are always pleased to receive positive guest reviews. As a Carlson Hotel Award winner for 2012 and Hotel Excellence Award winning hotel we strive to meet and exceed all guest and corporate expectations. I am glad that the guest had a pleaseant stay
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Bev
"Conveniently Located"
We had a very pleasant two night stay. The staff was professional, the amenities great, and the room quiet. Enjoyed a fantastic hot breakfast each morning. Would definitley stay here again when visiting relatives in O'Fallon.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As a Carlson 2012 Hotel of the Year Award winner and 2013 Hotel Excellence Award winner, we strive to meet and exceed all guest expectations. We want our guests to be completely satisfied and recommend our hotel to others and to stay here on next visit.
2 night family trip Oct 13, 2013
SoCalGal
"Comfortable stay in convenient location off I-70"
We have stayed here before and find it to be an easy on/off location when traveling on I-70 near St. Louis. The room was large with a very comfortable bed. The free breakfast buffet was fine with plenty of hot food choices. The only negatives for us were a strong chlorine smell when we entered the lobby (the pool is just beyond the lobby area) and thin, low-quality bath towels. Because the hotel is adjacent to I-70, there's a fair amount of traffic noise, so request a room on the side away from the highway.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We read and ap[recoate all guest comments and reviews. When guests advise us of a problem, we strive to resolve it. The hotel followed Corporate guidelines when opening including terry cloth linens. We did check the indoor pool automatic chemical dispenser to ensure that it was dispensing properly. Unfortunately the pool is adjacent to the entrance lobby and when the pool doors are opened frequently, the odor of chlorine does enter lobby. We attempt to keep the doors closed and check the ventialation system regularly. We appreciate and respect all guest comments and strive to make improvements.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Good Location and Nice Staff"
We just stayed one night before we caught a flight out the next morning. We had a rental car, so we chose to stay a little further away from the airport. We had a huge room. The bed was comfortable, but just a little to firm for our liking. The room was clean and the bathroom had been upgraded. We had a nice hot breakfast before our plane flight.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We read all guest comments and surveys. We always appreciate positive revies from guest who will then refer us to others or return to the hotel on their next visit. As a Carlson 2012 Hotel of the Year Award winner and 2013 Hotel Excellence Award winner, we have proven that we meet and exceed both customer and corporate expectations.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Carl
"close to family"
Birdie was very helpful and go out of her way to help when needed. Bathtub was not stop up but got fix right away.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We appreciate when guest recognize out staff. They strive to provide excellent customer services. When we are nofified of a problem we attempt to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for the problems but am glad that we were able to resolve the issue.
4 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"Two-Night stay for Business"
Hotel was in a nice location, easy to get on and off I-70. Room was a in good condition with plenty of space and outlets for electronics. Hotel staff was for the most part friendly, was just put off when I asked for a later check out and seemed at first like they would be very accomidating, but then quickly turned to no, cannot do it.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
Kristen
"Good but..."
We had a king bedroom suite. It was very nice, just a few suggestions: bigger trash cans in the rooms. There was no trash can in the bedroom. Should have a safe in the room. The bathroom door & the door to the bedroom kept hitting each other, bad design. The service was excellent!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
As General Manager I read all guest reviews and surveys. I listen to guest s that had issues and attempt to resolve those than can be done on local level. We are aware that there is a design issue regarding the bathroom door and bedroom door and have passed them along to our coriporate design group. The rooms are all set according to corporate standards including number, size and location of trash cans. Again, I will pass along guest comments to the regional director who can forward them to the appropriate person at the corporate offices. We want our guests to feel comfortable and have an enjoyable stay.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Skc
"Good Value"
This hotel delivered about what was to be expected. The bed was comfortable and my daughters enjoyed the pool. Unfortunately, they kept a sign up behind the desk to call someone if you needed them, the floor seemed dirty on the steps and in the hall, and the whirlpool was broken. These items keep me from giving this hotel 5 stars.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Great experience."
Large rooms. Nice staff. Clean facilities. Great maid services. Very accommodating. Mall next door.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Amber
In town for a wedding, which was just a few miles away. Reception was close by and easy to get to. Getting to and from the interstate was pretty quick. Rooms were nice and clean. The front desk staff worked to accommodate a check-in request we had made. They were always pleasant. Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
rlc
with interstate being so close, vehicle noise made it hard to sleep. Stayed at this hotel because my husband was having surgery at St. Paul's Hospital and had to be there at 5.30 next morning. Room just didn't keep out noise. Didn't get much sleep.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We take all guest comments seriously. Unfortunately, some of our rooms are located near the highway. We will attempt to relocate a guest away from the highway if they contact us.We will accomodate this request based on room type and occupancy levels availability. We want our guest to have a comforatable quiet stay .
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"PLEASANTLY SURPRISED"
We arrived to a friendly face and a cozy looking place. The hotel has an old fashioned feel with a clean look. The rooms large, clean and very upscale. The microwave and refrigerator are tucked away in cabinets. The staff were friendly and efficient. The included breakfast had a nice variety.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
It is always a pleasure to read positive surveys and guest comments. II t is nice to be able to pass along these comments to our staff who make a guest stay a positive experience. Guest comment and surveys have allowed this hotel to receive the Carlson Hotel of the Year Award and Certificate of Excellence Awards. These awards are based on hotel and staff meeting and or exceedingl corporate and guest expectations. We want our guests to be completely satisfied since they make our best referrals.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Snarki
Bed was excellent. Just as nice as Marriott we stayed on our vacation. Buffet very good and extensive. Shower needed to be replaced and hotel could use a little more cleaning. Overall, very good stay.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
S Wilkinson
Easy to get to restaurants and shopping. Staff was awesome. Only issue was trying to regulate the thermostat - it was either really cold or stale air
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Nice bedding and pillows, rooms kind of small, great continental breakfast, toilet ran off and on all nite though, a/c smelled musty
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2013
"nice hotel lot of road noise"
the hotel was too close to the highway the noise kept us awake at night
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
grumpy Steve
"far enough from interstate yet close too"
Country Inn & Suites gets high marks from me. I always stay with them if one is available in the towns and cities I travel because never once have I been disappointed. Always roomy, clean, friendly, and accomodating.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
we read all guest comments and surveys. As a2012 Carlson Presdients Award Winning hotel and Trip Advisor Hotel Excellence Award winner for 2013, we want our guest to be completely satisfied with their stay. Our best referrals come from our guests.
2 night business trip May 14, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Strange guy at the front desk who doesn't speak when you walk in the door. Small "bodily fluid" stain on comforter. Good breakfast waffles with blueberries. Overall good hotel in nice location with good places to eat.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Chitownknight
"Very good value for the money"
I stayed at this hotel for Cast Expo show. You have to have a car to stay at this hotel. It was a 20-25 minutes drive to downtown St.Louis but, it was definitely worth it. Surrounding area (previous - # 227- and next exits from Highway 70 East) has lots of restaurants and shops. McDonald is just beside the hotel. Room was very clean and staff was very helpfull. If you are not staying at the top floor, you may hear the steps of the people who are staying just above your room (I spent one sleepless night like that). Other than that, it's a great hotel to stay (even if you have something going on in downtown).
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Oguz
Overall very pleased. Hotel was clean and friendly staff.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2013
"Top choice for business travellers"
The hotel is only 3 years old and is superb shape. It smells fresh and clean in a very pleasent way. Everything worked flawlessly including the internet connection. They offer a standard breakfast buffet with hot eggs (tasty omelets in my case) and bacon, pastries, cereal, bread choices, fruit, yoghurt, oatmeal, waffles, juices, milk and coffee. The food quality was excellent, which was amplified by the fact that you eat and drink from real china and use metal flatware instead of the dreadful disposable products. Right now this is my hotel of choice for my travels to this area.
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
"GREAT HOTEL"
ITS ALWAYS CLEAN/ HOTEL STAFF IS ALWAYS FRIENDLY
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"clean"
This hotel was clean. It was a nice place to stay.
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
cj
Easy to find. Beds Soft. Pillows too large. Good Price. I will most likely stay again.
3 night trip Jan 7, 2013
"Country Inn and Suites Review"
Very nice. The desk attendants were professional and courteous! This hotel is well maintained and up to date. The complimentary breakfast is pretty standard. But nice, nonetheless. My only complaint is how long it took the housekeeping staff to get to our room. We returned to the hotel at 3:00 in the afternoon and the room had still not been serviced. But this was a pleasant stay, an I'd gladly stay here again!
Other trip Jan 18, 2013
T. Guskey
"Clean, comfy, friendly hotel off I-70"
Excellent hotel located just off I-70...Very new, clean hotel with helpful, friendly staff. The indoor pool and hot tub were spotless...beds very plush and comfy...great free breakfast. Nice little workout room with teadmill and eliptical machines. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone! Next door to I-HOP and McDonalds. Shopping center nearby.
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
"Convenient location. Easy to find."
Reception staff was very efficient and knowledgeable. Check-in process was quick and simple. Room was comfortable and well-appointed although the carpet had a few stains.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2012
Tom F.
"Very pleasant"
Nothing bad to say. Great breakfast! Eggs sausage pancakes yogurt oatmeal ceream
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We take all guest comments seriously. I am glad that we met your expectations and hope to see you again.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
very friendly, clean, The reason for a 3 in the maintenance was because the shower drain was not good.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St, Peters, MO
We take all guest comments seriously. Upon notification of the problem maintenance went to the room and checked the shower drain. They reported that it was partially blocked but the obstruction had been removed and shower drains freely. We depend on our guests to let us know if there are any issues during their stay.. We can not address problems if they are not reported to our front desk, but when told we will address them immediately.
3 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"close to where we needed to be"
we enjoyed our stay and were pleased that things were conveniently located to the hotel.
2 night trip Nov 20, 2012
Monica
Very friendly hotel staff.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2012
"Nice hotel in a nice location"
Staff was extremely nice and the service was great. The hotel is comfortable and the location is safe. The breakfast was just ok but we don't choose hotels based on breakfast. Will stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2012
Kat
Excellent hotel!
1 night trip Nov 11, 2012
Very safe and secure. Best way to spend your dollar and get the most out of it. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2012
Everything was wonderful.
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2012
"Clean and comfortable"
Spotlessly clean, friendly staff, tasty breakfast, nice pool, comfortable bed.
Other trip Nov 3, 2012
"Very Happy..."
At first my tub filled up when I was washing my hair. i told the front dest about it and they called the maintenece person who came from home at 9PM and fixed the drain. I would definately stay again!!! Thank you
Other trip Oct 29, 2012