All hotels in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1 Remington St, Cambridge, MA, 02138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great boutique hotel"
This hotel was outstanding. Great customer service, amenities, and fantastic room.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Adam Paltrowitz
"Location and style"
Very close to Harvard and many, many good restaurants. Lovely room (if small). Staff couldn't be nicer. Gave me many good recommendations of places to eat.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
MAChristy
"Nice boutique hotel"
Great place, great location, unless you plan to work in your room. The rooms are nice but small, without a good desk/chair for work.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
The rooms are quite small, but considering the quality of the service and the location basically in Harvard Square, a good deal.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Charming, clean and close to Harvard Square"
The rooms while not large were very clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
MLR
"It was very comfortable"
Very nice room, loved the colors in our room, very clean & the staff was very friendly, I would stay there again A
"Perfect hotel"
Perfect Location, helpful staff and beautiful clean rooms...I think this sums it up...definitely recommended...
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Amit
"Excellent stay by Harvard Square at a great price!"
We needed a 1 night stay close by my daughters apartment and this satisfied our needs and price helped a lot also being by the square and really cute. It is a small boutique hotel but our king room was given as a upgrade thru my expedia rewards which surprised me that I had that level. Gorgeous room, bathroom spacious. The front desk gave us a call after we got to our room to check if everything was satisfactory , which it was. Drinks were offered to us as we checked in such as water, juice , coffee, available anytime he said. I had asked for them to arrange a taxi to take us to the airport the next morning at 6am and it showed up at 5:45am. Front desk also helped me print out my boarding passes also! Such a great staff! I will definitely stay here again when I visit my daughter.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Jeanne
"Near Harvard, excellent staff, quaint but elegant"
The hotel was very close to Harvard with many restaurants in walking distance. The hotel staff was very professional and courteous. Coffee was available in the lobby. Valet parking but GPS kept routing me to the wrong place to find the valet so that was confusing. The room was small but comfortable. The hotel is a quaint old building that has been remodeled into an elegant, small hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Carla
Beautiful interior design, excellent customer device, very comfy bed, nice courtyard and complimentary beverages.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
The room was very small. We only stayed for one night so it was fine but if you are planning a longer stay it would be cramped. The desk staff was very friendly and the car was retrived swiftly from valet parking. Short walk to Harvard, Nice neighborhood. Thought the rate was over priced for the average condition of the hotel and the room size.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Lovely hotel!"
Lovely hotel! Great location. Simply beautiful. Small and intimate.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Mainer
"More of an Inn than a Hotel"
This is a very small hotel that does not have very many amenities. The one elevator the hotel had broke during my stay. The room and bathroom were also very small. The hotel's location is also on a very noisy street disturbing sleep. There is no gym. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The furnishings are high-end as are the toiletries. The location is also close to shops and restaurants. However, I will not stay here again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Bus. Traveler
Wonderful staff, immaculate rooms, impeccable surroundings and convenient location. The downfall to this hotel is the rooms are extremely small yet immaculate. We did find that our room which was located near the elevator was not noise free due to the noisy elevator. Our balcony was nice yet the furniture was roped down.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Short visit to the Boston area."
Lovely, small boutique hotel. Rooms are very nicely appointed, but they are VERY small.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Great boutique hotel"
The hotel from the staff to the quality of linen is absolutely in 5 star rating. The size of the room is small and the hotel does not have pool or fitness room, but the quality makes it up. It's proximity to Harvard campus and metro makes it ideal for those visiting Harvard students.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
W
"quaint favorite boutique hôtel"
I loved the aesthetics of this hotel and the lattes in the morning.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Jenny
"Great Boutique Hotel in Harvard Square"
After spending four nights in a hotel that was not so nice I am so glad that we decided to stay at the Hotel Veritas in Cambridge on the last night of our vacation. When we arrived at the hotel, we were impressed by how luxurious the lobby was, and how helpful and polite the hotel staff was. Our room was absolutely lovely - the furniture was very comfortable, the room itself was very clean, the layout of the room was perfect for both business travelers as well as vacationers. The BEST part of the room for us, though, was our balcony. It was lovely to sit out on the balcony and just watch the world go buy. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a boutique, luxury hotel near an amazing American landmark.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Elisa
"A lovely Hotel in a beautiful neighborhood"
The staff were very helpful and friendly, the room was lovely and the neighborhood was beautiful. We had a great time, and I wish we could have stayed longer.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"nice place to stay in Cambridge"
I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Veritas. The hotel staff was helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, and the location is great (so close to Harvard square). My main complaint would be the small rooms, basically just enough room for a bed and a small desk in the main room and a normal sized bathroom. My room did have a fun rooftop balcony. On past trips to Boston I stayed at The Kendall Hotel nearby, which had a bit more character and the room seemed less cramped.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
AJ
"Hip hotel walking distance to a lot of Cambridge."
The staff is cool, attentive, and friendly. The valet parking is a great option as parking near Harvard Square is difficult. There is a clean well equipped gym just across the street. The decor is hip and rich and comfortable. The location is walking distance to a lot if Cambrdge and Harvard.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Jeffrey
"Great Harvard Square Tourist Hotel"
Veritas is a great boutique hotel very close to Harvard Square in Cambridge MA, ideal for a visiting tourist. Service is superb, rooms a little small but given ita Harvard Square, you would probably spend most of the time outside the hotel so not an issue - overall a top stop!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Convenient to Harvard Square"
Great little luxury hotel. The hotel said they were booked up, but I got the last room at Hotels.com. When I got to the hotel, they gave me an upgraded room. Very helpful staff. Would return if I were in the neighborhood.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Too expensive for what you get"
The room I had had direct access to lobby and a group of people made noise till midnight and prevented me from sleeping. I even called the front desk and they did not rectify the situation
2 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Great location, great service and nice rooms"
The next time we are back in Cambridge, we want to stay here! The staff are very courteous and the hotel provides complimentary beverages, morning pastry, Wifi. The location is a short walk to Harvard square and is hard to beat.. Rooms had a more recently updated look and were comfortable.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Excellent service"
If you want to stay near Harvard Square, especially at off times when the prices are more manageable, this is the place to go. Very excellent service. Unique and comfortable boutique spot. The only negative is small rooms, but they are very nice. And compact rooms are inevitable this close to Harvard's campus.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
"Beautifully appointed!"
This hotel has a boutique feel. Although the rooms are small, the design and furnishings are lovely. The beds are very comfortable and the staff is excellent. Many restaurants in the area. We'll stay here again!
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Terry
"Lovely boutique hotel in Cambridge"
Two coworkers and I had meetings in Cambridge and booked Hotel Veritas at the last minute. What a delightful hotel! Beautifully decorated, super friendly staff and very clean. Will stay again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
NYC Gal
"Great customer service"
Very friendly and efficient front desk staff. Loved that they offered you Nespresso or bottled water or juice at check in. Modern furnishings. Tad inconvenient in terms of access to subway.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Not worth it!"
Worst hotel stay in years! Elevator kept me up most of the night, lacked extra blankets, and there was mold in shower. Nice decor does not make up for the lack of amenities and space that a hotel at this price should have. Staff made no accommodation.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"very comfortable hotel right of harvard campus"
queen size room was the most comfortable I have ever been in, aside for a little small in size. But the bed was super comfortable and the bathroom, along with its marble floors and walls, it's luxury shower was the best. And for once all drinks are complementary! They also have an computer room, with printer which is complimentary. Great stay for less than a week
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Quaint but small"
The Veritas is a beautiful small boutique hotel, perfectly located for anyone visiting Harvard. The decor is excellent. The service is great and very accommodating. There are free refreshments and coffee in the lobby which is always a plus. Some of the rooms are super small which isn't that big of a deal if you don't mind be in tight quarters. I have stayed in some of the larger rooms and during the summer if your lucky you can get a room with a balcony. Overall the hotel is really great. If the rooms were a bit larger this would have gained a 5 star rating from me. Also, one negative which happens a lot in other hotels... no movie rentals and not a lot of channels on TV. That's disappointing, especially when your looking to relax after a long day.
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
"Visiting our son at Harvard"
What a great location and incredibly accommodating staff. We had reserved a queen room and remembered after one night why we can't sleep well in a queen bed and the staff moved us to a king room that was much more comfortable. We will be back!
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Ed
"Affordable Gem in Prime Locale"
This hotel completely exceeded my expectations. Service: Check in was a breeze! The two individuals manning the front desk were so helpful and gave me suggestions for dinner locations. 5 minutes into my room they even gave me a call to check if I needed anything else. They have a little area next to the front desk with free juice, water, coffee, etc. Quality of the Hotel and Rooms: The elevator was a bit slow and the hallways are tiny, but these minute drawbacks are easily overlooked. The room was definitely a winner. It was much larger than expected. I checked into a queen. The interior and fixtures were darling. I felt right at home here at this boutique hotel. Overall the room had a feeling of luxury about it. The carpets were plush and soft underneath my feet but they're in need of some deep cleaning. There were dark spots in certain areas. Something I was pleasantly surprised with was the ihome provided in the room. This was an awesome little perk. The beds are so comfortable. The linens were top notch Egyptian cotton, very high quality and plenty of pillows. Onto the bathroom. Very beautiful details. The shower was the perfect size and the stone details once again created some unexpected luxury. However, I have to note the walls are as previously noted in other reviews...paper thin. I heard every footstep down the hallway. Location: This hotel was close to Harvard square. It was about a 10 min walk to plenty of restaurants and shops. The area felt very safe to me as well. The 2 mile radius around the hotel is aplenty with students.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
"Cheapest in the area with better amenities"
Was first time, but already committed my next 12 stays there. No other hotel in the area with equal or better quality can't beat their price
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
"What a gem!!!"
Never stayed here before but I have already booked my next stay in a couple of weeks. Rooms are small but highly function and very well appointed. It had a homey yet elegant feel to it. The staff was super helpful and accomodating. Very convenient location, close to Harvard and everything else you would want.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
Ryan
"Warm and welcoming"
First time staying in a boutique hotel and loved it! Felt personal. Décor really beautiful and cozy. So close to all the fun stuff in Harvard Square. Staff unbelievably friendly and attentive.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
"Hotel Veritas, Cambridge"
2 night stay. Very pleasant . Expedia special offer made the price right. Would not be so positive if I have to pay the std room rate
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Friendly, well-appointed and situated small hotel"
The title says it all: Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, Rooms are nicely appointed and there are many amenities both in-room and in the lobby (free coffee, soft drinks, snacks), and the hotel is a scant five minute walk from Harvard Square (Harvard Yard is even closer).
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Frederick
"best kept secret"
Loved the hotel Veritas, the staff was most helpful and the location was fantastic, very close to Harvard. The room and the hotel was petite, but what it lacked in size, it over-delivered in luxury, location and amenities! best sushi ever is across the street, don't miss Café Sushi!
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Mom and daughter
"Great hotel awesome location!"
Stayed at Hotel Veritas January 25 & 26, 2014. The staff was very accomadating and the room was lovely. They have on-site valet parking for a small fee. We booked a queen size room, when we arrived they gave us a free upgrade to a king size room because we are Expedia Elite customers.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Surprise in Cambridge"
Wow. The Veritas is awesome. We got in late on Sunday and due to an error on our part, we had a one bed room as opposed to two, but the room wouldn't fit a rollaway. So they offered us tons of comfy bedding, and we made do for our third guest. Free coffee, juice, soft drinks at check-in, an incredibly accommodating front desk, and a cute, boutique vibe.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
Perfect in every way.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Amazing."
I have not been so impressed by a hotel in many years. The atmosphere, amenities and staff were all absolutely top rate. We were pleasantly surprised to have received an upgrade to a veranda room upon our arrival for no extra charge. The walk from the Harvard T was pleasant, and the neighborhood had all we could have needed. The room itself was tastefully appointed, spotless and perfect for a couple. Large shower, excellent complimentary espresso in the lobby... really, everything was excellent. We'll be staying there again as soon as possible.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Carson
"close to Harvard Univ."
extremely good location to explore Cambridge and Harvard Univ. a little too much traffic noise but otherwise a very enjoyable stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful. would certainly consider staying here again.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2014
Patrick
"small rooms, no breakfast, but great location"
I stayed at the Hotel Veritas while working a few days at Harvard. It's a great location and wonderful hotel. I will recommend this place to others and stay again if I'm back in Cambridge
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2014
"Didn't Want To Leave The Room"
The hotel was like an oasis in a busy city and life. I had a corner room, quiet and inviting. I was in Boston for a meeting but really just wanted to hang around in my beautiful room.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Deborah
"Chic little secret in the heart of Harvard Square"
This lovely hotel was a pleasant surprise for us! We like boutique hotels and this one has charm plus. The rooms are beautifully appointed, if a bit small, and the bathrooms have heated floors! That rates an A+ in my book. This hotel fronts right on Mass Ave, which is a GREAT location but if you are looking for quiet, choose a room in the back of the hotel and you won't have the Harvard late night partiers and the T to contend with. All in all, we will definitely stay at Hotel verities again.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Great hotel and friendly attentive service. The building was renovated with care and attention to detail. Our first floor room was lovely though it felt cramped and noise from common areas was bothersome. Short walk to Harvard Square. Good price through Hotel.com.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Nice small hotel near Harvard sq"
We needed a desk in the room so they upgraded us at no extra fee
Other trip Jan 12, 2014