All hotels in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Uncomfortable
    Bad pool
"Outstanding"
Really clean and nice, very friendly staff, would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great location!"
Our first visit to Boston we decided to stay in Cambridge. We fell in love with Harvard Square. Hotel Veritas is close to a ton of great restaurants and shops along with the T. Staff was friendly; rooms small but very clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Lindsay
"Good hotel, great location"
My husband, 3.5 year old daughter and I stayed at the Veritas for 4 nights. It's a great hotel in a great location. It doesn't have a restaurant but there are so many around Harvard Square. They do have a coffee machine and juices in the lobby. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. I didn't find the mattress in our room particularly comfortable and it would've been helpful to have a mini fridge in the room. That being said, we will be staying there again.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Annette
"Christmas Visit"
Well located boutique hotel. Small room but comfortable.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"good location, lovely people"
A lovely place, friendly staff, clean, both comfortable and stylish. Overall, highly recommended. The rooms are small and cozy. Convenient to Brookline, Boston. Parking might be more difficult when school is in session. Over winter holidays, a breeze.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Lara
"Boston Better at Veritas"
The hotel was very nice. The only thing missing was a pool! We stayed one night in room 102. It was very nice; a little smallish but quite adequate. European style, furnishings and decorations. Flat panel TV of good size mounted on wall with good viewing from the bed, which was comfortable in every way and provided an excellent night's sleep. No refrigerator (none requested)and no chair in room. Ice bucket was easily obtained. Thermostat positioned poorly in isolated space between door and closet. Most of closet's floor space taken up by safe. Refreshments in lobby available 24/7. Free internet (Ethernet or wifi). Computers and printer in separate quiet business center. Good location for us; we used our own car to travel around Boston. Although there were some trade offs, it was a comfortable and pleasant stay and at our price point (discounted) represented great value.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
LINDA
"Great boutique hotel in Harvard Square"
Great little hotel tucked into the heart of Harvard Square. Very reasonable price, nice staff, and perfect size room if you plan on spending most of your time out exploring the city.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Very conveniently located"
Everything was wonderful except I wouldn't take that particular room. It was right by the elevator and you could hear everyone talking etc. as they were waiting- sometimes very early in the morning . Kind of a. bummer.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Best of Cambridge"
Lovely but small room. Well organized for short stays, storage might be a problem on longer stays. The best thing is the heated bathroom floor! So many hotels have wide expanses of cold tile - but not Veritas. The staff is truly marvelous and they don't charge for the in room bottled water (I hate those places with the 7$ bottles placed around your room). They also provide great coffee and juices in the lobby. The location is perfect, convenient but quiet. It borders directly on Harvard, a short walk to the Harvard T station, and walk-able to Central Square.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Margaret
"Nice, affordable hotel close to Harvard."
Veritas is all one could ask:nice, affordable and accessible to the Harvard campus.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Wonderful little hotel. I have stayed their about 5 times and will return again.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
maria
Although we stayed for more then 10 night (together we and our daughters) no rebate was granted us. The location is good but noisy: the subway runs below the hotel and worse, every morning a garbage truck is in front of the hotel from 6 to 8 am doing a considerable noise. The internet in some rooms is poor. The staff is very friendly.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Roberto
Great little boutique hotel in a great location.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"A little piece of heaven in Cambridge!"
Outstanding!!
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Close to Harvard Yard"
Very small room & corridors. Staff very professional and helpful.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Heated Bathroom Floor!!"
Excellent hotel with great location in the center of Harvard Square. Complimentary drinks 24/7 is a nice and very rare in Boston, Oh... and the bathroom marble floor is heated.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Boston's Best."
The staff went above the call of duty to provide a great stay for me.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Gregg
"Modern Victorian Charm!"
Perfect pick for my staycation! I cannot wait to return!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2014
Aishah
"Never disappoints!"
Wonderful retreat in Cambridge with excellent staff. Every time that I stay here I'm treated well, sleep wonderfully and have 0 complaints.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Jeanne
Great hotel. Very clean, comfortable. Nice, friendly staff. Well located in the middle on Cambridge, close to the Harvard campus.
Raul
"Excellent choice near Harvard Square."
Polished and friendly staff, spotless room, attractive décor, very quiet.
"great location"
The hotel's location was fantastic.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Harish
"Great stay, highly recommended!"
Great stay, I will be back for sure!
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"A change from the chain hotels"
Very lovely room. Very welcoming staff. All done with a very personal touch. Easy walk to Harvard Square.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Spetacular"
This was really fabulous. Rooms were predictably small, but incredibly comfortable, with soft sheets and warm bathroom floors. Free internet and bottles of water were very appreciated. Service was terrific. So much nicer than anticipated.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
david
"A nice boutique hotel"
This hotel is beautiful and very close to Harvard. A nice romantic space.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Hotel Veritas should be re-titled Hotel Very Tiny"
My room was SMALL. With three pieces of luggage my wife and I could barely move around. Price must be based on location. Certainly not on comfort and roominess. Staff was very helpful and professional.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Tiny spaces"
Rooms so small, one could barely get around beds.
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great Hotel, hard to find"
The hotel is very nice once you find it. Cambridge does not do a great job with street names. It's not the fault of the hotel they have to accept criticism they have no control over. The person that checked me in must have had a bad night, they were not very personable. However the vallet parking and room made up for it.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Lee
"Nice hotel, great location, no food service."
That the hotel has no food service made for some challenges. While there are plenty of options in the neighborhood once you leave the hotel, one doesn't always want to have to do that especially after a long work day. Apparently, they will deliver some cheeses to the room if you know to order them. The welcome page said these would be available in the lobby but, they weren't and until I asked I didn't know about this option. It seems they don't publicize that. There is coffee/tea/water/juice service for the taking at the concierge desk and complimentary water in the room which was nice.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great but with quirks"
Beautiful decor, great linens, excellent service. However, the room I had (105) was about 15 ft from the street, noisy with trucks and buses and periodic rumbling with the subway going by underground. Ok if you're a sound sleeper, otherwise beware.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Near Cambridge"
The rooms are very small, noisy, and smells. We liked the location but that's it.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
claudia
"Fabulous boutique Hotel"
My daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights to help my son move into an apartment in Cambridge for a postdoc at Harvard. we loved this hotel, beautifully appointed, friendly staff, great location! Our room was tiny but lovely and I will definitely return again and again!
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Dr. O
"Good location, great staff, small quarters"
Good location, great staff, small quarters. No bureau to unpack into so wouldn't recommend for more than a night or two. All staff pleasant, polite, and helpful. We forgot our iphone rechargers and staff had them waiting in our valet-parked car when we returned for the car later in the day.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great hotel, outstanding location"
Wonderful place, close to everything yet quiet and very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Amazing location, amazing staff!"
We arrived before check in and they quickly took our bags to hold. They promptly called a few hours later letting us know the room was ready. Once we checked in they let us know there was a complimentary beverage bar. They had hot coffees, teas, juices and cold sodas that you could grab whenever you wanted. I also loved they had free ice water bottles and the water in your room was free as well. There were amazing little places to hang out and enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of the hotel in the lobby and patios upstairs and down. The room was gorgeous! Very tastefully decorated and beyond clean. They also had lovely bathroom goodies and lots of fluffy clean towels. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was attentive and sweet the location was perfection and the hotel itself was charming from top to bottom. Will defintly be staying again!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Amanda Smash
"great boutique hotel close to harvard square"
great people, great facility / room quality, if you don't like smallish (i.e. euro style) bedrooms then this isn't the place for you, only minor issue was a very faint rumbling once in a while when the subway roles by under Mass Ave, no mini bar but love that there is awesome coffee, juice, water for free 24 hours in the lobby
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Lasting impression"
As I read in previous reviews the rooms were kind of small. What can you expect from a boutique hotel in Cambridge? Being that I only slept and got ready in my room that had no impact on my stay. The staff was the ultimate highlight. They are very friendly and accommodating. From the moment of check in to check out they made me feel like I was a valued guest. I would recommend this hotel and will stay here again next time I'm in the area. Well done Hotel Veritas!
2 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2014
Amber
"Love this boutique hotel"
The Veritas is beautifully decorated. The beds and linens are exceptionally comfortable. The staff is very helpful and friendly (especially Brandon). The coffee is excellent. This is my favorite place to stay in Cambridge.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Great Small Urban Boutique Hotel"
This is the kind of place you hope and dream most stays in cities are all about; friendly without being intrusive, quiet but next to a convenient main street, wonderful local cafes and shops that are well edited. After a long and exhausting walking and biking (rent the Hub bikes up the street) day, my room at the Hotel Veritas was a welcome oasis. Highly recommended.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Steven W. Grant
"Great boutique hotel"
This hotel was outstanding. Great customer service, amenities, and fantastic room.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Adam Paltrowitz
"Location and style"
Very close to Harvard and many, many good restaurants. Lovely room (if small). Staff couldn't be nicer. Gave me many good recommendations of places to eat.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
MAChristy
"Nice boutique hotel"
Great place, great location, unless you plan to work in your room. The rooms are nice but small, without a good desk/chair for work.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
The rooms are quite small, but considering the quality of the service and the location basically in Harvard Square, a good deal.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Charming, clean and close to Harvard Square"
The rooms while not large were very clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
MLR
"It was very comfortable"
Very nice room, loved the colors in our room, very clean & the staff was very friendly, I would stay there again A
"Perfect hotel"
Perfect Location, helpful staff and beautiful clean rooms...I think this sums it up...definitely recommended...
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Amit
"Excellent stay by Harvard Square at a great price!"
We needed a 1 night stay close by my daughters apartment and this satisfied our needs and price helped a lot also being by the square and really cute. It is a small boutique hotel but our king room was given as a upgrade thru my expedia rewards which surprised me that I had that level. Gorgeous room, bathroom spacious. The front desk gave us a call after we got to our room to check if everything was satisfactory , which it was. Drinks were offered to us as we checked in such as water, juice , coffee, available anytime he said. I had asked for them to arrange a taxi to take us to the airport the next morning at 6am and it showed up at 5:45am. Front desk also helped me print out my boarding passes also! Such a great staff! I will definitely stay here again when I visit my daughter.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Jeanne
"Near Harvard, excellent staff, quaint but elegant"
The hotel was very close to Harvard with many restaurants in walking distance. The hotel staff was very professional and courteous. Coffee was available in the lobby. Valet parking but GPS kept routing me to the wrong place to find the valet so that was confusing. The room was small but comfortable. The hotel is a quaint old building that has been remodeled into an elegant, small hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Carla
Beautiful interior design, excellent customer device, very comfy bed, nice courtyard and complimentary beverages.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014