All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
5255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL, 33137, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"great stay"
Service Was Perfect, Could Not Have Asked For A Better Location Was Away From The City Yet Close To Every Popular Location In Miami, The Experience Here Makes Me Want To Go back
6 night business trip May 27, 2014
Older place but clean. Blinds didn't hang properly so as to close for privacy. There was always a gap at each of the 3 windows... but it was nice to have 3 opening windows! WiFi only worked in the common areas - not in the room. Walking distance to Sushi Restaurant, Fast Food, Publix, and to Morningside Park right on the water. I wouldn't want to walk very many blocks west of Biscayne Blvd though because the area turns bad quickly.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Would definitely stay again!"
Not what I was expecting at all from a motel. The people were super nice and always willing to help. It is no four star hotel but they do awesome with what they have to work with. It was a little out dated and needed some work but overall it was very clean and everyone was friendly. It was located near everything you would possibly want to do. I was very impressed with what I got for my money and would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Olivia
"Horrible experience of all times!"
Got there at 8am, by 11am by car had already been broken in and entertainment system yanked out!!!! If you like your belongs stay out and far from this one... When I asked for front desk help, they said: "not my business" ???? Whaaaat??? Car was parked on the motel assigned parking spot!!!!...what a headache....BE ADVISED!
3 night trip May 20, 2014
Fernando
"Oh My-Ami"
The only thing good about this hotel is that it was close to where I had to work. Drab, dreary, depressing. I will not stay here again when in Miami for business, no matter how close.
3 night trip May 20, 2014
"Small yucky motel in bad part of Miami"
Horrible staff, not friendly. No outlets in the bathroom. Bathroom bigger than room. Extremely small room!!!
Other trip May 25, 2014
bre
"Very Good!"
very clean, comfortable and simple. it's far from downtown, but the price is very good.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Just 1 night"
The Motel has around 25 rooms. Let me first commend the staff at the Bianco they where excellent. Im a disabled person and use a wheelchair they made my stay very comfortable. very nutritious breakfast served in the morning. If you are looking for a place for laying your head down to go to sleep after a long day Bianco is a good option. only real negatives where the area could be better and no phones in the rooms. I went to a Miami Heat game. took taxi both ways with tip it was $45.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
"upgrade motel"
The motel satisfied what I needed it for. It's a motel with few upgrade.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Good deal, clean and reasonably priced.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"uncomfortable"
I could not use Wi-Fi in my room, though they appealed Wi-Fi free on the Internet.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Night Owl
"Lack of Privacy"
The bathroom did not have blinds at the window. Had to put a pillow in the window area. The other blinds were not hung correctly and passerbys on the outside could see in.
Other trip May 5, 2014
E Louis
"Just what we needed"
We needed somewhere to stay for one night... has just been on a cruise for our honeymoon, had decided we would spend a day in Miami before flying home the next day... it was close to Port of Miami & to Ft Lauderdale airport, and to anywhere we wanted to go. The price was in our budget, the condition of the place & our room were definitely satisfactory, the staff was friendly & helpful. No complaints. We would recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"It doesn't look at all like the pictures!"
I was shoked to see the motel, really bad shape. Our room was outside next to the parking, lot of noise from people and cars. The AC was also really noise, but at least it helped covering the noise from the outside. The sink was clogged. It should be a much cheaper motel.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Vick
"Bad experiance"
Bad experience. Breakfast was bad and there is no elevator in the motel. You have to carry your luggage by your self. I have left sign DO NOT DISTURB and they still got in my room and clean. They don't understand English at all. Not enough parking space. I need extra blanket and they said we don't have it whatever we have in your room that's all. Very rudely answer. Not happy with this motel.
4 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
Ronak Shah
"Decent enough place"
Fine for a short stay. We needed a place to stay for a night before going on a cruise, and this certainly served our purpose. It was generally clean and served a rather generous continental breakfast. Obviously an older building, but was nicely renovated with a cute courtyard and a '60's throwback lobby.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Jon
"Close to downtown but not to close"
My husband and i just stayed one night recently and I don't really have anything horrible to say about it. It was nice to be only 5 mins from downtown but not staying in the heart of things. Just a few things to make the guest a little more happier. Our door did not have a dead bolt lock and the secondary lock was broken in our room. I don't know if just our rooms lock was broke or none of them worked. When we got back to our room the front parking lot was full so we had to park on the side of the building witch was okay but there was no surveillance what's so ever on that side. Oh and they should have on their website that you need a $10 cash deposit for room key and remote. Witch I didn't have. But really that is all I can say bad about it. But for the money and closeness it wasn't a bad deal.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Katie
Very excellent
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Yerima
"Motel Bianco"
Th pictures are much better than reality. Bathrooms are tiny. Not as modern as it is made to seem.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Not worth what I paid."
I had to spend a night in Miami due to a seminar. When I booked this hotel, all the pictures seemed nice. I understand Miami is really expensive, but the price was high when compared to other hotels. The "breakfast" was horrible. The only thing I can say that is positive is that the room was clean. But the hotel is really old, and the price was high. Perhaps was the season or time of the year.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
JC
"Very poor WiFi coverage, does not hold luggage"
This hotel was the most expensive out of the 3 I stayed in Miami, Orlando and Atlanta but it was also the lousiest. Then again, it is in Miami, I guess. Still, the least it could offer was shampoo, decent WiFi coverage and luggage holding service. If you are looking for a hotel to help you hold your luggage for a few hours after checking out before you leave Miami for good, don't stay here. If you are looking for a hotel room that is actually within the central hotel building, don't risk staying here; it felt so unsafe! Especially with an actual metal key for the door instead of an electronic card key! Also, the WiFi coverage was so terrible that I could not even access the net unless I stood near the room door.
2 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
"clean, comfy & reasonable price"
room was clean. front desk was very helpful. location was convenient for transport to port for carnival cruiseline
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Catherine
"Mediocre"
Nonsmoking room full of smoke when we checked in. Wi-fi only works in a select few rooms, not the whole hotel as expedia states.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Was pleasantly surprised!"
A lot better than a Motel, it should be called a Hotel. Every morning for breakfast they had several dozen donuts from Dunkin' Donuts plus fruit and bagels. The rooms were nice and the beds were clean.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Justin
"This Place is a Hidden Gem!"
We were in Miami for four days on business. I wanted to stay at a place that was convenient and affordable. Having never heard of Motel Bianco and not familiar with the location I was a little hesitant. That was put to rest upon arriving there. The motel is quaint and the staff is friendly and genuine. I requested a ground floor and they put us in a room that was located at the rear of the building. This was great because it allowed me to drive the van close my room for unloading. Continental breakfast includes bagels, donuts, cereal, coffee, tea, yogurt, banana, apples, and tangerines. The dining area is out door and could be a problem when it rains. Overall i like this hidden gem and will definitely use it again. Hopefully it doesnt get too popular and the price sky rockets. Ilike
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
Stevan
"Nice hotel, near downtown"
Our stay was very pleasant, the staff was very helpful, no problems with parking and the car was safe. The hotel itself is very nice and clean and has an awesome location. It is just minutes away from downtown Miami, if you choose to take the bus, it has a bus stop right across the street from it that will take you anywhere you need to go. Our room did have water damage in the bathroom floor and a bit in the room near the bathroom, but in general it has more positive things that I can say about it than negative. In general, I would definitely go back to this hotel and recommend it to anyone. Family friendly and safe.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Lillian
"Not Bad But Not Good Either"
The staff was very courteous and helpful. The beds and pillows were very flat and uncomfortable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
"Always a great deal"
We love staying here for the boat show due to the location and the great rate. This is our 3rd year here and each year our room seems to get a little bigger and nicer! Staff is always friendly... my only complaint is still the $10 cash deposit for remote and key. It makes me concerned about safety of a traditional key that can be copied. The remote batteries were taped in as the back was missing... tacky. This hotel should invest in a more secure keylock system but aside from that we are always very happy.
6 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Kristen
"Good Hotel for location"
This hotel is recently remodelated. The rooms are quite small for what you´re used to see in US. The best: they have free parking!! But the free wifi really is bad... I think that for the price, they can do better. It is ok if you go for work, but not for vacation with family.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Nothing like the pictures..."
The rooms are very small and outdated. Broken buttons on AC. No outlet for lamp. Plastic store hangers in closet. House keeping was very helpful and polite.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2014
"Hotel"
OK hotel for the price you pay. Quite far from South Beach and all activities.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
Suman
This was our first time staying here, we usually stay at another Miami Hotel but they were sold out for this night so we chose this hotel which is right down the street. When we arrived the man at the front desk quickly checked us in and gave us a key to our room. When we went to the room, it had a double bed instead of the king we had reserved. A quick trip back to the front desk and the mistake was immediately corrected and we were moved to a king room across the courtyard. The main room was spacious, with a king bed, dresser, flat screen and 2 night stands, this may seem like a little thing but most hotels for whatever reason only have a night stand on one side. There was a small sitting area with a desk and small fridge. The bathroom was small but clean and the water pressure was very good. The bed was a little firm for my taste but not rock hard. The hotel over all is in good shape though there are some areas that could use updating.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
Jen
"Mold in bathroom - room 14"
all good; except mold in the shower.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
one night stop over before cruise. Disappointing room comfort very small bed blinds broken in windows very uncomfortable pillows. Also the breakfast was awful hardly any seating very basic food coffee only from a flask dispenser. Location was good Would not stop here again unless there were many improvements.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
sailors
Outdated. Not very safe area and I worried about parked outside car but they have a guard on duty.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Kurt
"So so"
The room was kind of old, and was not sound proof at all. It says "wifi in room" but actually there's only wifi in public area.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
"Perfect for a weekend getaway"
Great value and quality for this retro motel in Miami. Our room was a bit small but we all agreed perfect for the weekend & close to everywhere we needed to go. The staff was very friendly & our room was actually located next to the laundry room so we could pop in a grab extra towels.
2 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Don't go to this hotel card frad!!"
My credit information wa stolen and used in another state from the 10 deposited they required. The naborhood around are full of homeless and very dirty people.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Angela
"Great alternative to Hostels."
Overall: A clean, non-romantic, but functioning and very nice place to stay. Ratings are based on what it is--it is not a high-star rating place, but it was awesome for what it was. Staff was nice. (If you're thinking about using a hostel in Miami beach *coughdecowalkcough* -- Forget it. The one we went to was awful, messy, ghetto, and downright rude. We changed last minute to this place, having no idea and seeing nothing online before we got there.) The motel was clean, we had our own room, shower, and we were in more comfortable beds with sheets AND blankets, and only 15 minutes from Downtown Miami and Miami Beach. The thing they DON'T tell you about the hostels is the parking is crazy--it costs $20-25 a night, and it's valet so you cannot just jump into your car any moment you wish. For the same money, we got a much more comfortable room, our own dedicated parking spot, and nicer staff and a cleaner breakfast than the savage "bread, jar of peanut butter and nutella" breakfast the hostel offered us. Highly, highly recommend for a cheap, fairly comfortable place as an alternative to hostels on Miami beach. You'll pay less in parking on the street and you can come back to a real, private bed for the same rate.
1 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2013
Krys
Hotel was very conveniently located and quite clean. It had an internal patio where one could have breakfast which we appreciated a lot. We were here in December which is not a very hot time of the year. Staff was very friendly and willing to help if needed. Continental breakfast was OK and they offered a variety of bagels, including some whole wheat. Apples, coffee and donuts offered all day as well. Quite satisfied with the hotel.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"Could have been a better experience."
We had some issues at the front desk. The clerk took my drivers license and because he did not speak very much English kept trying to put me in under someone else's reservation. He eventually found our reservation. We were given an actual key to the room, not a card and handed a remote control. At that point he indicated I would need to give him $10 in cash in order to receive the key and the remote. This fee was refundable but again we had communication issues since I don't speak Spanish. Our room was horrible. It was tiny, it had a double bed, rusted refrigerator and a very noisy a/c unit that only produced warm air. I went back and told him that we had requested a King bed as was featured in the pictures on Hotels.com. He told me that they did not have King beds. I showed him the info on Hotels.com which indicated you could have a queen or king and my reservation clearly stated our preference was King. He them called someone and as far as I can tell told them we were demanding a King bed. He gave us another room which looked like the rooms they advertised. The room was fine, the floor was buckled in some places and sank in when you stood on it but since I was just staying one night and not buying the place who really cares. I was very irritated by the entire process though. We could not really understand what the clerk said and we did not appreciate him totally disregarding our reservation and putting us in that awful room.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Heather B.
"Great Value"
Enjoyed my stay. Nice breakfast and the location for event I was attending was perfect. Will stay there again.
5 night trip Dec 3, 2013
Rod Seeley
"ROOMS ARE NOT AS PICTURED. Zero customer service!"
This place seemed nice, but its actually a Bait & Switch scam. The pictures shown online are for only one part of the complex but there is another part where they make their guests stay, which is more of a drive up motel experience. And these rooms are not the same ones as in the pictures. When asked at the front desk whether we could get a room in the main building, we were told it was "full." Basically, at the end of the day, its still an old motel. The blinds of the window would not go down, leaving no privacy what so ever as the room was on the ground floor. The toilet paper roll holder fell off, and the headboard of one of the beds was missing. These were minor issues and willing to be overlooked, but when the issue of the broken blinds were brought up to the manager, they were very rude and unprofessional and even said "if you don't like it, then why don't you leave". Zero customer service. STAY AWAY.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Shelley
"Gets the job done if you plan to be out and about"
Not a bad room once we figured out how to get the shower faucet to turn to warm.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Gets the job done if you plan to be out and about"
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Mileage from beach"
It was not in a great part of town, but we didn't feel unsafe... there were plenty of people there. It was similar to a Motel 6... Clean, but quite basic. The taxi ride to restaurants and South Beach was $22 one way... For that $44 + tip journey, plus the price we paid, we could have stayed at a nicer motel closer to everything. The taxi was a little less to the cruise ship at the Port of Miami. It isn't close to anything except a not-so-clean Burger King across the street.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
jana
"sleeping with cocroaches and moscitoes"
We stayed in Motel Bianco for two nights and I am very thankful that it weren't more. The room smelled strongly of mould an was already inhabited by insects as we moved in. The air condition was so noisy that we had to turn it off for sleeping which isn't any fun in Miami in September. The neighborhood is also not very good and we could only go out in our car after nightfall. Over all it is better to spend 10 $ more and stay directly in Miami Beach where you are at least near to all the fun places. The staff was very friendly but only if you were able to speak Spanish otherwise the women at the counter had no intention to help you in any way.
2 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Sabine
"Hotel is not bad for the price we paid"
Comfortable bed, but noisy a/c. We did not have a hard time to find this hotel. The staff was friendly and we had an easy check in.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
ALEX
"internet connection was so slow"
at first the hotel is choosable with free parking and break fast. But there is not internet connection in some rooms far away from lobby. when we arrived they put us a room far away lobby and there was no internet connection. then we talked with receptionist to change our room but all room was full and we had to stay that night in this room. next day they put us other room that closer to lobby to connect wifi easily. it was still slow but better than previous one. the only trouble was internet connection. the others were good.
4 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2013
"Good value for money"
It's a cute place. Not what you see on the picture but it meets the expectation. After all it's a motel! The staff were very professional and friendly! Nice breakfast! It's definetly worth it!
Other trip Sep 17, 2013