All hotels in Jamaica, New York, United States of America

2.1
    1.8
    2.1
"Wasn't too shabby..."
It wasn't too bad, only because my boyfriend and I were only there for the night. The tub didn't really look clean enough to bathe in. And there weren't really any toiletries, except soap. I only suggest this hotel if you want to get a quickie .
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
lauren
"Last minute resort only."
This hotel was the only option I could find after several planes were canceled at LaGuardia Airport. When I called to book the room the lady on the phone was very rude. She informed me that I couldn't book over the phone, I could only book online and then promptly hung up on me. The room was very basic and exactly what you would expect from a local hotel. The room wasn't dirty but I didn't feel very clean inside of it. There was free WiFi which was about the only amenity. The halls were also noisy in the middle of the night which awoke us several times. I would only recommend this hotel if you had no other choice.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Don't even consider"
It is on a ghetto part of the town, even if you choose non-smoking, still a lot of siggarette smell. Room is in a horrible condition, they do not change towels. Overall for that price it was a horrible experience
4 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Just ok"
There is not control for the a/c inside the room. and the room was freezing and the blanket was too thin, and in the morning the room was too hot.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"very satisfying."
Better than expected for the name area etc, I'll stay again if in the same position.
1 night trip May 20, 2015
Patrick
"horrible"
We had to change rooms twice. The first one had nothing to hang your clothes, no iron nor iron board, no refrigerator. The second room was hot, it had no AC and it smelled smokey. (We are not smokers) The third and final room had AC and a closet but no refrigerator. What was sad is, all the rooms are the same price.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Maxine
"SICK"
Poor would be a step up.ATROCIOUS
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Jacqueline
"Stop Now don't Go!"
Very unpleasant place and staff
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"The hotel is bad"
This hotel is too bad,I never stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Hung Ha
"Hot-sheets hotel"
An ugly hotel that rents rooms in 3 hour increments. Ugh.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"terrible"
it is very terrible and eveything scared us
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Jingwen
"Prices don't match the quality"
This place is dirty as hell! The carpet smells like mold and throw up, the bed has bed bugs, the jacuzzi was filthy and the staff didn't speak English. My room key didn't work and instead of giving me a new one I had to just get the front desk guy to wake me to my room and let me in every time I left. Oh and did I mention he doesn't speak English? Horrible place!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Tiffany
"waste of money"
Not worth the stay for the price people are not friendly and made me feel invited But it's pretty clean.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Best cheapest motel"
I was really really worry about that hotel before booking, but it was really nice It was really clean and comfortable And really nice location near the jfk airport
jay
"Ok but cold"
I expected worse so I came prepared with my own towels and bed covers (yes I sure did). It was decent and the lady at the desk was friendly. It just needed to be dusted clean a bit and I was cold even with a sweater on. There was no option in the room to adjust the temperature. There are no elevators so be prepared to walk up a few stairs. The bed was not comfortable (not surprised) either.
Oct2014 Review
"Awful in a bad part of town "in the ghetto""
I booked this for my daughter. She tells me it was in the "ghetto" awful,bars on the window,dirty and very small blanket and pillows were uncomfortable, she didn't even want to get a shower there. It was an emergency her car has broken down and I didn't know the area. I will never book a room that I don't know the name of again. Plus ur costed almost 400. A night !!! I asked for a refund.!!!!!
"good price"
Clean only thing I didn't like it they didn't have a air conditioner you can control or heat.. they have vents and you have to call hotel service to put it on I didn't feel nanything really other then that clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
Neverrrrr againnnnnnnnn . Check out is Noon and the lil dude that comes to knock on your door is very rude and aggressive. I wasn't sure if I should laugh at him or slap him .... Don't go
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
dick chaney
"Only stay here if u have no choice!"
No microwave in the entire hotel, thin sheet, no control of the temperature, minimal channels, and the tubs are not thoroughly cleaned. I guess the price was that high because of the location on Queens Blvd, otherwise it's only worth about $50. And I only say that because check out is 12pm and not 11am.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Dee
"Last resort"
Staff are very difficult to understand and not very friendly. Bath mat is two thick pieces of paper. Blanket has burn marks and stains.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Brendan
"one night stay"
ok for one night room was clean ,sounds coming from other rooms were a bit much,
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Willene Allen
"It is 4 miles away from JFK."
Room charges are way above its standard. This hotel rate should be less then $100 a night including everything.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Amiruddin
"the worst motel"
low quality motel; not safe area and front desk even installed fense seperating customers.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Rude desk clerk!"
I was snowed in, my connecting flight was canceled. The front desk clerk refused to help me find a taxi or a ride from the airport. There were no taxis and it looked as if I was going to have to spend the night at the airport, they refused to cancel my reservation despite having just made it 20 min. before. Unbelievably ugly hotel and the desk clerk was not much better. Rather like a nightmare!
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
"they were able to help at the last minute"
the room wasn't that bad but the bathroom needs an update
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
flo
"Stay away"
Got caught at JFK because of a cancelled flight. Hotels.com booked me at this "hotel" - I'm surprised they didn't tell me that rooms were rented by the hour. Turned on the TV and the channel was the most innappropriate content that I have ever seen. My first clue was that the receptionist was behind bullet proof glass. Do not stay here!
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
Bert
"It's a room"
No shuttle service, difficult for the taxi driver to locate, peeling popcorn ceilings, 1950's whirlpool tub/shower, no alarm clock. There was a major leak in the 'lobby' and it was difficult to understand the night attendant through the glass (with no opening for sound travel). It beat staying in JFK's terminal, but only barely.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"CHEAP MOTEL!!!!"
Hotels.com should never have this as an option, and if you go there you will feel awful from parking lot straight to room!!!
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"Not good"
It is not good for hotel.com it look bad on hotels.com They are in a better class than Need someone from the office go out and check this place out it is bad
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
Craig
"Stay away"
Dirty, noisy constant in and out of people. This hotel was one star quality.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
k man
"Rooms were ICE cold, despite trying to get fixed"
Polite staff, but had trouble understanding English, and could not fix A/C problem.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Good enough for the price"
Neighborhood looks corrupt but I don't think its as dangerous as it looks. Reminds me of the East Boston/Chelsea areas here. Bring some Fabreeze because the place stinks like whatever they use to clean (never thought cleaner could smell so bad) and people slamming doors all hours of the night and talking loud in the hall and everything is cheap looking and old but I would stay there again because its the cheapest place and parking was easy. If you go just don't forget your Lysol and ear plugs.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Mr.P
"Its more of a motel"
It was awful not a good experience its more like a motel, no iron, lack of channels not enough towels, paper to stands while getting out the shower no phone, no menu. It was not relaxing.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Fine
1 night business trip May 23, 2013
"Not a great hotel but close to the airport"
Not a great experience. Too much noise. No aircondition.
Other trip May 25, 2013
nitin
"quietness"
easy being disturbed by other custmers by closing doors and the parking facility is not good,parking space is too small,not wide enough
Other trip May 25, 2013
elderly
"Bad Experience"
The service was horrible and I felt that the place was dirty. The workers made you feel like you were being watched 24/7. If you pulled in the parking lot they would be standing at the front door just staring at your every move.. SOOO ANNOYING!!!!
Other trip May 24, 2013
Not worth the money paid!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"u get what u pay for.."
The carpet was filthy..had to change the blankets cause of blood stains..
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
jackie
"pitiful, I had better quarters in Viet Nam"
I had a bed and a shower. This "Hotel" is horribly overpriced and has NO comforts of home. I do not recommend to anyone. I did not have a choice. I was working hurricane relief on Long Island and it was the ONLY thing I could find.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2012
"Don't go here!"
Felt like I'd be mugged if I went outside - very scummy place. Never, ever again.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2012
"Horrible"
Knew it was going to be a terrible experience when I saw condems next to the potatoe chips in the vending machine.
8 night business trip Nov 30, 2012
Wms
"Disgusting"
this place is fithly, the staff couldn't care less and we left even thought we were on a non-refundable prepaid weeks stay because it just didn't matter. Third world country hotels are much lovlier than this place. Do yurself a favor, sleep in your car, or if you dont have one with you, sleep on the sidewalk.
7 night business trip Nov 30, 2012
"wasnt too bad"
Room was cool.little overpriced but at that time of night in queens I was lucky
1 night trip Nov 7, 2012
jay
"Way-Overpriced during a Holiday Weekend !!!"
Not able to catch a flight and without any hotel rooms available around the airport to spend the night and take a shower, this was the only option. Paid more than a four star hotel for a room where couples go and get hourly rates to do their thing. The place is old ,dirty and not in the best area. Felt like I was taken advantage of the situation, not a good feeling.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
Al
"Not for kids"
More of a hourly hotel unfortuneately not Hotels.com standards. Stuck at airport so needed something close enough time wise
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2012
"Difficult to recommend to anyone."
Bathroom was dirty. Very stuffy without air conditioning. I didn't feel safe in the environment
Other trip Jul 30, 2012

"Not a great place to lay your head"
Overall it was bad. We had to stay here due to our flight being cancelled from JFK. It was our last option as most flights had been cancelled that day. I was hesitant due to the name that i was not familiar with "Jets Motor Inn" - I'm not a "inns type pf person" but with little to no options left, we stayed there. The surrounding area was sketchy, and looking like a bad area. The front entrance was not inviting and very alarming. The front desk had a bullet proof glass with several warning messages - not more than 2 people in the room, no illegial activity, if items are left behind managment is not responsible. The room smelt of smoke and air freshener. But it was a big room. Everything was old. But most alarming was the po*n on the 32 channels. I'm still confused by that. Its not a good place for hotels to have on their list. It needs to be removed and no offered to clients of the company.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013

"Funkar som övernattning när flyget är inställt"
Hamnade här efter ett försenat flyg från JFK. Ganska sunkigt hotell trots den relativt höga prisklassen. Rummen var rena och sängarna ok.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
SE
"gut für Kurzaufenthalt in N.Y."
wir übernachteten lediglich für Sightseeing in Manhattan.hierfür war das Hotel gut geignet
Other trip Jun 26, 2014