All hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
89 Cao Thang street, 3 Ward, 3 District, Ho Chi Minh City, 70000, Vietnam, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good price and good location.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Henry
"Average hotel under the price value"
Most of the hotel staffs kind but the I found a few long hairs on the bed sheets and the bed was not comfortable
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Ken
"excellent hotel!!"
The staff were very friendly. The rooms were a bit small but nice and clean. Location is good. Overall I'd definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"great hotel, great location"
i was only there for a night, but the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. the staff go out of their way to make you comfortable. room was very clean and well maintained. the neighborhood was great and very central. i would definitely recommend it. only downside is the bfast. if you're relying on it, don't :).
Response by Thien Thao Hotel
Thank you so much for your review. We really apologize for the breakfast thing that make you disappointed. You was giving us a good advice to improve our variety of breakfast menu. We hope that when you visit us next time, you will see the change! Once again, thank you so much for your staying at Thien Thao Hotel.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Awesome People Hotel is Nice"
All the staff is incredible. They are extremely helpful and accommodating. We came in late, left early, changed our reservation - paid by credit card, dong and USD. They can do it all. A very nice breakfast as well. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends and family. It is in Zone 3 - 2 KM from the train station and near Zone 1.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Bob H
"Great Stay!"
Our three days at the Thien Thao was wonderful. We are walkers and definitely need not mind attempting the sidewalks of Saigon, so the location was not really an issue for us. The service was fantastic and useful, someone was always at the desk to be sure we didn't need anything. If we return to Saigon, we will stay here again. Recommended!
3 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"customer services"
so bad services
2 night business trip Dec 21, 2012
"near the local lifestyle"
This hotel is located in district 3. No famous attractions near the hotel. However I can taste the local lifestyle here by eating lunch in a local restaurant without English on the menu. And there is a Maximark shopping mall selling reasonably priced products. The staff is nice and my room is big enough with all facilities. The speed of wifi is quick. I'm satisfied with this hotel.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2012
Jonathan
"Had a great stay"
Staff very pleasant and helpful. Location good. Best to choose a room at the rear.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
"Great for backpackers!!"
Clean, cozy, and inexpensive hotel. Go backpackers!!
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
YJ

"Good breakfast"
Location- far from Cbd. If hotel can give instructions in Vietnamese will be helpful for people who wants to go on their own. Difficulty in communications. Reasonable in airport transfers- compare to Ruby Hotel. Ruby charges twice the amount.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
hock
MY
"Needs An Update"
This hotel was a decent place to stay, the front desk was helpful and had no problems calling me a taxi whenever I needed one. The location was great; very close to all the major attractions. They were able to arrange a tour for me to go to on. Unfortunately, the hotel itself was a bit of a let down. The king sized bed was actually two mattresses together, which made for an uncomfortable gap in the middle. The bathroom was incredibly small. I had to open the door, walk in, and then close the door to use the toilet. My room was on the 8th floor, which isn't bad except the elevator only goes to the 7th floor. This hotel also needs to upgrade to a keycard - using a physical key and having to turn it multiple times to lock and unlock my door was annoying. The housekeeping was also spotty. I would get new sheets and towels, but any empty containers I had that were not in the trash can were not taken out. The bathroom sink was also not cleaned as water stains from my toothbrush were evident. Not the best hotel I have ever stayed at, but not quite the worst.
4 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Travis
"The neighborhood is very noisy and inconvenience."
The neighborhood is very noisy and inconvenience..and the WIFI is very slow and sometime even not working
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"I like the service of this hotel."
Is good for me to stay for a night as I have a early flight early morning. The staff are friendy. But room a bit small. Overall is good.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
SG
"A Pleasant Stay"
We had a pleasant stay at the Thien Thao hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms met our expectations just fine.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"noisy bedsheets bad bad stinky"
service okay. sheets terrible, thin old sheets. bed terrible,bed hard.very noisy room--window didn't fit well--noise from outside. moved me to a quieter room with old. carpet, room smelled.common areas ok. unless you get a very good price you could probably do better another hotel
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Extremely pleasant stay just beyond city centre"
First, about the hotel itself. It was an extremely comfortable and pleasant stay. The hotel is a little tired and scruffy in slightly out of sight places (window frames, towel racks) but that didn't deter from the stay itself. It had all amenities and facilities, and I was happy to discover that there was a bathroom and change facilities with shower for guests who had already checked out. I really enjoyed the location as well. It was about a 3-4AUD max taxi trip from the middle of the city, in an area brimming with street food stalls, home cooking and even newer restaurants. There are at least several streets full of local shopping just off where the hotel is located. I think that the service was my favourite part. Everything was quickly followed up and investigated, from missing laundry to the best contact lens seller. I would definitely recommend and return on the next trip.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
ATAN
"it's ok"
พนักงานที่ให้บริการเป็นกันเองดี คอยให้ความช่วยเหลือถือว่าโอเคครับ
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Very nice small hotel"
Very nice hotel - real family atmosphere. Staff are very good. They say that it's a 'home from home' and that's correct. Ideally located for seeing Saigon. Hotel offers tour information to guests also. TV could have more English language stations but that didn't create a problem because I was out sightseeing most of the time. Great restaurants across the road - just take care crossing due to all the mopeds.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
"great hotel, great service, didn't love the area"
The room was really comfortable, the staff were really friendly and helpful - allowed us early check in and even hailed taxis for us. Only problem is that we didn't love the area but outside district 1 nothing is as nice but for the price this hotel is absolutely lovely. We referred to it as our "safehaven" from the madness that are the streets outside! If you're staying here I recommend it highly
4 night trip Mar 6, 2014
thegales
"Noisy location but staff great"
Thien Thao Hotel, Ho Chi Minh Overall: Small room and simple Location: On a busy road with a theatre opposite that played quite loud music. A supermarket  and cinema 15 min walk away. Transport: The most trusted taxi company is Mailinh group which only the locals use. From the airport, the Mailinh Group attendants will help you flag one down (they are in green uniform). Use smaller vehicles when possible as it would be cheaper than lager ones. Other taxi companies serve the airport and will charge alot more for smarter cars. Cost from airport cost us 130,000 dong. Staff: Very fluent english speaking receptionist.   Accessibility: Lifts to rooms Cleanliness: Wall in room needs a wallpaper change and the bathroom grout needs to be re-done. Bedsheets did not smell very nice and the room has a lingering smokers air. Bathroom has a bath tub and shower had good pressure.  Decor: Cream and brown theme and somewhat dated in its appeal but cosy enough in the small space. Wifi: On third floor, the signal was excellent. Freebies: bottled water. Breakfast: none requested Leisure facilities: none
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2013
Theresa
"Great hotel, little far out but great value for £."
Really enjoyed our stay here, the hotel staff were extremely helpful, not pushy in sales but make lots of helpful suggestions and know the area well. We found it preferable to walk when we could to the main sites in Saigon, and this hotel is a little far out, but it's the value for money that is more important here, the hotels (big names) are MUCH more expensive and we heard bad things about other similar price bracket hotels closer to the centre, e.g. The market, so we were happy with our choice. If you are asking for pick up, ask can they book a sky taxi for you $9, rather than the hotel car $20. The only thing, watch where you put your laundry bag, the maid mistakenly took my laundry bag; destined for home, and was about to send it to the off-site laundry, luckily I came back from a day out and intercepted beforehand. I'd left the bag, on the bed, so they did think they were being helpful. Other than that, great hotel.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
Sean
"Excellent staff"
The day before we left we asked the receptionist where could we book a bus or train to mui ne and she rang and found out the times, booked the time which we wanted and sent someone to collect the tickets for us. The security at the front of the hotel was very polite and helpful with directions and flagging down taxis if needed. The rooms were very clean and quite spacious. There is only 2 minor draw backs. First was our room faced onto the road which was noisy. The second is we booked a city tour through the hotel which wasn't the best. The guide didn't seem to know much about the places where we visited. So I'd recommend to organise your own tour and try to get a room away from the road
3 night romance trip Nov 4, 2013
Gman
"Lovely Hotel with Excellent Service"
I stayed at this Hotel for 4 nights, and was delighted by the experience. The Hotel is surrounded by plenty of shopping and restaurant opportunities, and is an easy taxi ride to most of the tourist sites in HCMC. My stay included a good buffet breakfast each morning, with a lovely selection of both cooked and cold dishes, cereal, fruit, juices and tea/coffee. All the staff were so delightful, cheerful and helpful, right from the doorman to the receptionists to the restaurant staff and the room attendants. Nothing was too much trouble - they were so attentive with great attitudes towards the service they provide. The receptionists, Kelly and Michelle, were fluent in english (a great help for an Australian like me) and provided exceptional service in translating language for me, arranging sightseeing, and suggesting shopping, entertainment and dining experiences. I would most certainly recommend this Hotel as an essential component of a memorable HCMC holiday.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Daryl
"Outstanding!"
I highly recommend this hotel. Excellent location, incredible service and reasonable rates. HCMC is a chaotic place and Thien Thau was an oasis of calm.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
"great hotel for price"
cheap hotel with good service. staff was really helpful in every way possible! you can approach them to get you a cab (the legit ones and not the ones that were scams since the city is full of them) , get tours and even recommend places of interests for us.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
Brandon
SG
"Pleasant and reliable"
Travelling the first time into Vietnam, and knowing that not the whole of Asia can't be as comforting like Thailand, I trusted the reviews recommending this hotel highly. I must admit that that was a wise choice. Hotel staff spoke English excellently, and was very helpful in assisting finding local good restaurants, explaining how to deal with Vietnamese taxi drivers etcetera. For everybody who is looking for basic comfort in combination with affordability (i.e. clean room, working bathroom, airconditioning, good quality breakfast), this is definitely a good choice. Walking distance towards the city centre in our experience was 40-45 minutes - no problem on holiday. One thing we only later found out is that prices for day trips in this hotel are threefold of what can be booked downtown. Still isn't a lot of money in comparison to western prices, but 150,000 dong sounds just less than 588,000 dong.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
vincenttb
"Thien Thao Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam"
A little out of the way from city and main attraction sites but walkable. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, very useful information. Overall a very pleasant stay and great value for money!
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Genia
"V Good value"
Compared to england - he quality for the price is exceptional Be very picky to knock in any way.
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
"Clearly"
Sadly we had just one night stay in Saigon, but happy to have spent it here. The service and helpfull staff will do their best to accomodate your needs, and took care of our bags for free, after check out since we had a late flight out. Breakfast is nice, with vegetables, fresh omelettes and bacon, all included in roomprice. The hotel loacation is very good, with restaurants and bars within walking distance, as well as the must see war museum. Can safely recommend to other travelers.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2013
tufte
"Excellent 3 star Hotel"
This is an excellent 3star hotel, very clean, large rooms and the staff go out of their way to help. Location might be of concern to some, it is in district 3 some distance from Ben Thang market, waterfront, etc. However I walked to the market and other central areas with no problems, and taxis are very cheap, just be careful of rogue cabs and just take reputable taxis. Breakfast tended toward Asian, but with some western. I enjoyed the breakfast and when in Vietnam enjoy their food.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
Neil
"Great little hotel!"
Very clean hotel, friendly and helpful staff and an overall great experience.
Other trip Jan 9, 2013
Elias
"Good place to stay!"
We had a great stay. Good breakfast. Great coffee! Very friendly staff!
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
Ryan
"Worthwhile staying here."
The hotel rooms (I stayed in two different rooms) seem a bit dated however that is more than made up for by the friendly staff. Included is free breakfast and free internet access. The location is good, with Ben Thanh tourist market and Phong Trang bus station within 20 minutes walk. There are quite a few restaurants and bakeries near by also.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
Aaron
"Very Comfortable on a budget"
Nice big rooms, friendly staff & western style bathroom.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012

"スタッフの対応がとてもよかった。"
スタッフの皆さんの笑顔が素敵なホテルでした。ちょっと無茶なお願いをしたときも快く受けていただいて。また訪れるならこのホテルを利用したいです。
しんくんママ
JP
"Good service for low budget"
Very nice people. Clean room, everything worked. I defiantly come back in a month. Thanks for the nice stay.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Claus
DE
"Trevlig personal"
Personalen på hotellet var ytterst vänliga och hjälpsamma. Rummet var lite slitet men helt okej. Ligger i ett mindre "turistigt" område men det tar max 15min att gå till backpackerdistrikt.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
3 night trip Oct 22, 2014
씨에스장
KR
"服务不错,价格公道"
酒店位置很不错,步行到一个比较大的超市只需要10分钟。酒店房间不是特别大,但是设施比较的齐全,还有烧水壶,可以自己冲咖啡喝。酒店预约送机160.000VND(7.5刀)。
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
simondai
CN
"훌륭한 서비스"
전반적인 서비스가 좋았으며, 일하는 직원들의 친절함이 너무 좋았습니다.
4 night trip Aug 11, 2014
한창완
KR
"Trevligt"
Mycket trevlig personal, men lite slitet hotell. Dock prisvärt, så man kan egentligen inte klaga.
5 night trip Jul 29, 2014
SE
"Albergo fuori centro"
Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo, albergo fuori dal centro, 10 min di taxi colazione scadente
Other trip May 8, 2014
Fra
IT
"Nhìn chung ok"
Tốt
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2014
Tran nhu ngoc
VN
"Tolles, sauberes Hotel für einen günstigen Preis"
Wir waren für insgesamt fünf Nächte in dem Hotel und es hat uns sehr gut gefallen. Wir fanden ein absolut kompetentes und freundliches Hotelpersonal vor, welches sich für uns eingesetzt hat. Wir haben dieses Hotel als Anlaufstation genutzt, sodass wir unser Teilgepäck mehrere Tage problemlos in diesem Hotel zurücklassen konnten. Die Zimmer waren sauber und gepflegt. Mehr kann man für ein 2-3 Sterne Hotel absolut nicht erwarten. Immer wieder gerne!!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Christina
DE
"Hele goeie kwaliteit voor die prijs"
20 minuten lopen van het centrum dat helemaal waard
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
herman
NL
"Climatisation de la chambre hors controle"
Environ de restos tres variés ,service et propreté de l'hotel est Ok ,Sauf sur trois nuits j'ai du telephoner 2 fois pour que la reception mettere en route la clim ,apres 2 heure du matin il coupe la clim et puis il oublie de remettre Pour un 3 stars c'est pas admissible
3 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2013