All hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
89 Cao Thang street, 3 Ward, 3 DistrictHo Chi Minh City70000Vietnam, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Thien Thao Hotel Ho Chi Minh City

"Comfortable "
04/26/16 Dans notre S
Very comfortable bed and nice staff! After a long time traveling in SE Asia a bit of comfort feels welcome. There's free tea and free water and toiletries amenities as well as slippers. Situated in a quiet place away from the hustle and bustle
"N° 1 hotel and staff in town!"
04/17/16 Nicolas R Buenos Aires, Argentina
Kevin and all the staff of Thien Thao were amazing with us. The hotel is excellent! Breakfast, rooms, wifi, location and the facillities. so far the best place where we sleep. Thank very much for everything!
"Great Places for relatives from oversea!"
04/07/16 Arriety_L Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
At first, my uncle came back from USA, and we were looking everywhere a accomodation for his staying. My uncle is kind of prissy and difficult since this was a long time since he visited Vietnam again. But Thanh Thao is just one of the places! It got everything he needed. Great atmosphere, friendly staffs, fast but quality service. The staffs are always nice to us, help us to contact him whenever we arrive. And the neighborhood is surrounded with a lot of good restaurant too. He can easily enjoy many different food just by walking out the door. Next time he came back, we will still book this hotel for him.
"Good Hotel , Great Staff"
03/03/16 Ha P Nha Trang, Vietnam
Good hotel : fresh room , good amenity , comfortable bed , ...The hotel is in central area , easy to get to shopping places , bar , restaurant , hospital...Moreover staff are very friendly and helpful . I especially like and thanks to the man always stand in front of the hotel to take care guests ( call taxi , remind guests to be careful with their belonging...). will chose this hotel again when coming back to Sai Gon.
"Staff Great. Good Location"
01/09/16 Michael K Cambridge
The staff were very helpful. Changed my room because of the noise from the businesses in the front across the street. The rooms have seen better years but had all I needed. Clean well stocked fridge stand up shower bathtub, lots of space bathroom counter top. Plenty of plug ins for laptop and mobile phones. Tea in room, complmentary water and citimart close walk across the street.
"Average"
01/07/16 Tan H
I spent 5 nights with my girlfriend. We arrived late and did not notice a big brown spot on the ceiling that night but in the morning we realize it was mold. We demanded to change rooms and it took about 4 hours. The staff is neither friendly or apologetic. The entirety of the staff never greeted us with a smile and didn't really seem to care all that much. Their English was so so and is was hard to get directed or suggested any restaurant or activities. The breakfast is good.
"Helpful staff. Extra bed was the same comfortable type as the other 2."
01/01/16 Mirabop Singapore, Singapore
We were pleased with our 3 night stay at Thien Thao this week. The staff were warm and helpful from picking us at the airport to assisting us in various types of bookings etc. They were not fluent in English but understandable. The tour operator Happy Tours that they were affiliated to provided a pleasant day trip to Mekong Delta. Room had a pleasant smell, and fruits and water were replenished daily in our deluxe room. To our surprise the extra bed was not the creaky foldable type with a thin mattress, but just as cosy and big as the original beds. Wifi was ok. Very comfortable for 3 of us who were looking for a relaxing time in HCMC! Overall a good choice for a 2-3 star hotel!
"upgraded"
12/20/15 tbtjames Singapore, Singapore
I booked a deluxe room for 2 nights but was upgraded to suite room. The room was big with a huge sofa. No issue with the air-con. water pressure is great and temperature easy to control. A few restaurants and a supermarket nearby. Not much selection for breakfast. But overall I had an enjoyable stay.
"Tried to bait and switch me, but ended up upgrading me, Wifi sucks"
12/18/15 Wayland C New York City, New York
I booked the Deluxe Double Room on Hotels.com that was advertised as being 28 m² with city views and 1 King Bed. Upon checking in they tried to give me a room that was 20 m² with 2 single beds. I pointed out that was not the room I booked so they upgraded me to the "Suite" room which was 37 m² - big enough for me. The room smelled like cigarettes though but I was tired already and didn't want to push the issue further. At night, I had to get some work done, but the wifi speeds were less than 0.50 up and down. There's an ethernet port on the desk in the room, but it did not work. I was on the 7th floor which did not have a wifi router. I ran a cable down to the 6th floor's wifi router so I could get some work done. I had to change the DNS settings to use Google's in order to get internet access(8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4). There's free tea in the room. I have not checked out the neighborhood yet, according to the other reviews it should be decent.
"Thien Thao Hotel is your 2nd Home !!!!"
12/17/15 shranilshah Mumbai (Bombay), India
This is the best hotel in HCM...I shouldn't say hotel but I should say its like your home away from home...The well trained staff.. The family atmosphere... The services.. Everything is 24 karat... And the price doesn't put a hole in your pocket.. There is no loop point about this hotel... The location is so perfect that u are away from the crowded District 1 but yet so near to the heart of the city.. Every tourist spot is at short distance from this hotel.... "Lily" the receptionist is a very kind hearted girl.. She is like a diamond.. Always smile on her face and sparkling personality !!! And the most honorable person is Mr. Kevin Nguyen...He is the man of honor... Kevin was like my elder brother and he guided me all things in Vietnam as his younger brother !!! I really miss this man and his hospitality !!! All in all Thien Thao hotel is my 2nd home in HCM... All travellers please I recommend this place to u all...Its worth to stay here