All hotels in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6716 S 104th East Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74133, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Staff very nice. Room clean and comfortable. Had great time at New Year's Party.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Cary
"Clean hotel, clueless staff"
Nice hotel, very clean in a suburban area with lots of chain restaurants and stores. The staff didn't seem to know what was going on half the time. The first night there was a DJ in the lounge until midnight. Don't stay in room 214 if there's anything going on in the lobby. It was like Usher was in the room with us all night. Don't ask the staff any questions - they don't know, they can't help but they do feel bad about it. The thermostats in both our rooms were crazy and we finally just turned them off for the rest of visit. However, clean room, comfortable beds and a good location if you are visiting Tulsa, have a car and don't want to stay right in town.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great stay in Tulsa"
Nice, well appointed, friendly staff, personalized service, clean and convenient. What's not to like.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Chad
"aloft tulsa"
Very fun, modern, sleek hotel. Love the lounge!
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
ashley
"Wonderful experience"
Centralized location. Many resturants within walking and driving distance. A great atmosphere for a business trip, weekend get away, and even a family vacation stay. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Kian
"Nice hotel with great location"
Loved my stay. Definitely worth the money. Located close to shopping and plenty of restaurants and activities
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Tulsa Destination"
Great! All the staff were very nice, professional and friendly. One improvement would be a breakfast of some kind.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"Great."
Awesome
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
courtney
"Definitely would recommend"
I enjoyed this hotel. Super clean and modern. The only down side is they shuttle. It ran on limited hours and limited distance. If you have an early or late flight don't count on the shuttle being available. Also, you have to give them 24 hours notice. The bar area seemed pretty active at night and they had a pool table.
5 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Kids disappointed - pictures showed indoor pool"
I would consider this an adult hotel. If you have kids it is not very kid friendly. Had to virtually walk through the bar to our first floor room. When looking online we saw a picture of an indoor pool, buy this has probably been removed now due to my complaint to Starwood (the chains owners). So we got off to a bad start when I had to tell my kids there was no pool. It was November and about 30 outside. The staff was great. Public areas were clean. Breakfast was very pricy for a family. Room condition was fair/average. Wallpaper was peeling off the walls a little and a few stains on the light blue carpet. Now if you are an adult couple this was probably a fun hotel to stay at.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Different type of hotel"
This is a more modern hotel. It has an upscale feel to it as well. Would definitely stay again
"Hotel okay. Person at front desk needs to find a"
The room and hotel was average. Checkin was good. Checkout was bad. The person was unhappy, too sarcastic and rude to us. She also made rude comments about hotel guests calling her becsuse they had questions and could not find anything. She needs to find another job that does not deal with people.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
It was a very short stay for us as we were just traveling thru. Everything that we experienced was nice; however, it was limited time for experiencing. Appearance of staff was a little disappointing -- a little to "comfortable/casual".
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Fun times"
Very pleasant. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Good service. Okay room."
Service was great. Wish breakfast had been included but not a huge deal. The hotel was overall nice - average for a hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Comfortable but, disconnected..."
A Loft design and decor are great! WiFi and Verizon coverage at rgis property were borh very poor.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Martin
"EZ Access to Highways ~~!"
Exceptionally friendly, helpful staff!! Untraditional, close to restaurants and highways.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Marilyn
"Pleasant Experience"
Our stay at Aloft Tulsa was pleasant. The staff was friendly, the rooms clean, the beds were comfortable. The only dislike was that the air conditioning unit was a bit loud.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Nila
"Great pet-friendly hotel!"
We stay here whenever we bring our small dog with us to Tulsa. Clean and comfortable rooms and they have a great space outside for doggie business.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
"Aloft is just average"
Frig in room didn't work at all. Clock also didn't work. Staff was disinterested, and Bartender didn't know there was an NFL game on TV to turn on the game.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Manny
"Great!!!"
We had a great cleaning ladys we had left some money in our room and it was still there when we came back AWESOME
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
JESSICA
"Horrible. Great concept, Failure execution."
We were promptly greeted, and the check-in went smooth. After that, everything went downhill. We went up to our room, and our immediate thoughts of the room, was that it resembled a college dorm room - cheaply put together. Most other hotels were already sold out for the evening, otherwise we would have requested a refund and went somewhere else. We got back to the hotel around 9pm that evening to settle in for the night. From that point, until about 5am, there were constantly people yelling up and down the halls, running into walls, loud music, etc. The walls are not insulated well at all. You could hear other guests doors opening and shutting. We heard the family next to us open their door and asked them to keep in down, to which they were ignored. We got no sleep due to all the loud noise ALL NIGHT. At 8am we went to check-out because we couldn't take it anymore. As we checked-out, we were asked how our stay was, and we bluntly replied: TERRIBLE! We also explained why. She replied back asking if we called down to the front desk to report the noise, and then elaborated to us to advise that there was already security on our floor to handle the noise issue, as it was a bachelorette party. Which obviously security never handled, so calling to the front desk would have been pointless. She then further said that she was sorry that nothing could be done to our bill since we paid using a 3rd party. Her apologies did not seem sincere at all. We won't be back.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Loved this hotel, aloft never disappoints. Made being away much easier.
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"AMAZING!"
AMAZING!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Tristan
"Tulsa Time"
Cool place to stay. Bar is friendly and easy check in.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
"Good hotel"
My only comment is that this room (not sure if all rooms are this way) was not very conducive for a family as there is no door/privacy for the bathroom, including the toilet and shower area. Other than the bathroom, we had a nice stay.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
grant
"Missing towels"
Was ok but no large towels in bathroom ended up usinr two small handtowels for shower
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2014
bonnie
Start to finish everything was excellent!
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Fine, but I expected GREAT"
No free breakfast. You can purchase breakfast, but it costs a lot! This is just not convenient these days. Nearly all hotels have a free breakfast. Our room was close to the elevator, and that is ALL we heard the whole time. VERY loud. You could also hear when the toilet flushed next door. At one point, our sink didn't work. The shower would randomly start dripping a large amount of water, and it was also loud. We booked this hotel because of the updated, modern feel, but the lobby is falling apart. Most seats had rips in them. The room was the smallest I've ever been in, and there is no seating...only a bed. NOT the comfortable getaway I was hoping for. There was only one good thing I could say about it...comfortable bed.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Lydia
Nice, clean hotel. Clerks were very friendly!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
KB
"A Gem"
First of all! Let me start off by saying I've never stayed at this type of hotel. I loved the modern styled theme and the WXYZ bar. Everything was excellent! Only thing stopping me from giving this an A+ review is its missing a free breakfast. Most hotels I've stayed at had a free breakfast with a cheaper price.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
RollingMan
"Convenient and Reasonable"
As a older guest, I felt a little out of place. The Aloft is probably more suited for younger guests. The location is good, the price was reasonable, and the staff was pleasant.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
steve
"Treat me fair!"
The hotel was great; my first, not my last stay with this chain! The only think I wish was, whether it was because I was a hotels.com customer, or the fact I checked in early in the evening! I was placed at the very far end of a mostly empty (even the next morning) hallway! Why was it necessary for me to walk past all these unoccupied rooms (about 6 trips). However, they did save my having to use the 24 hour fitness center.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Great!"
We loved this hotel and the staff was extremely helpful through a booking change and getting us directions to the aquarium!
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Problems with our room"
The sheets were not changed, the beds looked slept in, and the phone did not work, upon request our room was changed.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"1st visit to ALOFT"
Liked the 'NO SMOKING' for entire Hotel...really appreciated it.. Rooms need to have microwave.. also more towels, please.. definitely will stay again!!!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Ted A
"Easy getaway"
It was pretty great. I really liked that you didn't even have to leave the building to experience the Tulsa nightlife!
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Amazing"
Aloft is the most amazing and nicest hotel I've ever stayed in, bathroom is big and the beds are huge and comfy, the bar was good as well. The staff was great and very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
April
"Good Stay and the pillows were AWESOME!!!"
The hotel is in a perfect location. Exterior is clean and well lit at night. Not scared to walk to your car after dark. Recommended by the local police as a safe place to stay. Now to our room. Our first room was on the 3rd floor and reeked of cigarette smoke. It was BAD!!! Shame on the guest before us. However, the front desk was able to change the room. Same type. No upgrade needed. The bed was awesome. I would LOVE to know where they got their pillows. I slept very hard which is unusual for me when traveling. Our shower door leaked a little at the bottom, but a towel took care of it and it is a nice tile floor. Had a mini fridge and a coffee maker. I do like the way they did the shower soap/shampoo. In a dispenser. So you can decide how much you need/want. We did not visit the gym but walked by it and it was very well equip. I know we will be back, the location and the pillows are soo worth it.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nice hotel off the strip!"
Very clean hotel. The rooms are a little small but for the money excellent. Love the bliss soap. Again can't beat the price! I've paid a lot more for hotels that weren't near as clean or well taken care of. I would recommend to any and everyone!
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Clint
"great"
Loved it
4 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Ashley kay
I thought overall the hotel was great. The concept was a refreshing change. The staff was friendly and efficient. The bed was very comfortable. The only complaint I have was there were several large spots on the carpet that looked like food spills that I cleaned myself that should have been taken care of before we arrived.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Debra
it was very nice and would stay there again. we plan on going back in a couple of months.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
montev
"Will probably be back"
Clean room. 2 year old loved it. Beds were comfy. Shower tiles get slick easily. Only downside was it was difficult to keep the room a comfortable temperature at bedtime, air conditioner kept having to kick on loudly.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
Dani
"A fantastic experience"
Even though we are not exactly young, the night's stay made us feel young. The minimalist look and feel, the fantastic shower and bed, the proximity to activity were outstanding. We liked it so much that we are considering how much fun it would be to visit as many Alofts as possible.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Thom Scott
"Good, young couples"
I had a great stay with my wife. It was a nice night out, near a lot of fun things to do around Tulsa. It is a good location but food was expensive.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
"Review"
Nice stay good price.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Jay Wood
"Something Different"
I liked this this motel did not look like all the others... it was very modern feeling. I liked the big, glass-doored shower and modern feel. Some things never change though.... the coffee was bad in the little room coffee maker. It tasted like Folgers and this is not a compliment.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Marsha
Great place and inexpensive, I was surprised and will stay here again. I would tell others to stay her. Very modern
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Great experience. Super nice team of people working at this hotel. This was my first Aloft experience and will certainly have another.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014